Alpha Thanto

By whiskeysheeran

I walked up on the most beautiful thing sleeping in the woods.. Why was such a beautiful thing sleeping on th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapted 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 ( part 1 )
chapter 33 ( part two )
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
SEQUEL

Chapter 40

9K 248 74
By whiskeysheeran

Arielle's p. o. v

I smiled as I held Greyson's little hands as we practice our walking.

Vixen is 5 and Greyson is 2 now.

Vixen looks like he's about 7, which makes me sad. I want my baby to look as little as long as he can. Greyson is defiantly a moms boy and I love it so much. He constantly sleeps with Thanto's and I.. Thanto's doesn't like it because it stops him from getting what he wants.

" Mom! Greyson won't stop touching my stuff!" Vixen screamed and I went upstairs.

" You will share! Do not yell! Greyson is aloud to play with your stuff! " I said as I picked Greyson up and handed him the toys he wanted. I went downstairs and made some lunch. I than heard the baby cries.

Did I mention that I had another child with Thanto's? We had a baby girl this time.

Penelope Grace Black.

She is 8 months old and extremely precious and tiny.

I walked into her room and picked her up, I smiled as I saw her big brown eyes blink many times and than look straight into my eyes.

" Mommy! " Vixen yelled as he came into P's room.

" Yes? " I asked as I followed him out of P's room.

" I'm really hungry!! " He jumped around and I saw Grey slowly walking around the house.

" Alright, go sit down." I said as I picked Greyson up and went into the kitchen. I sar Grey in his high chair and P in hers.
I gave them all chicken nuggets ripped up with some juice.

" When will daddy be home? " V asked.

" He should be home soon." I said as King came walking in. He's getting old. He's pushing 7. They usually only live to be 8-10.. It makes me sad thinking about it. Lizard is 6, Norman is 6 also.. My little old babes..

" Mama! " P said as she slammed her fist on the table.

She has my brother's temper.

Speaking of my brother, he married Shay, and they have a set of girl twins. Anna and Belle, they're a year old.

Thanto's and I are still engaged, I don't want to get married while pregnant and I'm currently almost back down to 103 from my baby weight. I gained 60 pounds with Penelope and I currently weigh 105.

" I miss daddy," Greyson said as he shoved a nugget into his mouth.

" Daddy will be home! Don't shove your mouth full of so much food! " I said as I handed everyone a napkin.

" I'm home! " Thanto's said as he walked in.

" Thank goodness," I said as the kids said," daddy! "

" I have to get ready! Watch them! " I said as I ran upstairs and straightened my hair and did my makeup. I finished my hair and makeup and I than put on some jeans, heels, and a cute shirt.

I then grabbed my purse and keys, I kissed all the kids and Thanto's goodbye and promised to be back soon.

I hopped into the car and began my way to the store.

" SHIT! " I yelled as I swerved.

Thanto's p. o. v

" Vixen- bed! " I said as I had Penelope on my side and Grey on my right.

Vixen pouted but went upstairs.

I carried Greyson upstairs and turned his night light on once he was in bed and tucked in.

" Can I kiss P?? " He asked..

" Yeah, son," I said and let him kiss her head.

I ruffled his hair and walked to P's room and fed her, having her fall asleep in my arms, I than placed her into her bed and shut the lights off. I shut the doors and I walked downstairs and began watching tv..

I was wondering what was taking Arielle so long at the store, she's usually home before the kids go to bed..

I grabbed the phone as it began ringing, it was an unknown number. I almost hit deny, but I quickly clicked accept.

" Thanto's Black? " The voice asked.

" Yes? " I asked confused, I wasn't having any trouble with any packs, so this couldn't be a threat.

" I'm have information about your wife," He said.

" What do you mean? " I asked as I stood up.

" She's dead,"

A/N;

This is the end.
I could bring it back, but I highly doubt I will. I hope you enjoyed the story! Thank you guys for the votes, comments, and the fans! It means a lot!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 5.9K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
333K 5.8K 47
When 16 year old Kelly finds out she's part of one of the most famous families in the world she couldn't be happier, but then she realises she will h...
532K 22K 54
"𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙄𝙩 𝙄𝙨 𝙏𝙤 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝘼𝙨𝙠𝙨 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙮" "Why Is It So...
112K 2.1K 17
Hi there! My name's Kourtney and I'm totally and completely madly in love with my little mate Macie. Yes, were both female werewolves, and I've alre...