No Homo, Bromeo (Frerard, Pet...

By babyspiders

Frank is an emo piece of shit who needs to get a grip on life. Gerard is an edgy fuckboy with totally not inf... More

1: This Is Either The Worst Or The Best Thing You Will Ever Read

2: trigger warning - if u like bvb or sws you might get offended

14.4K 941 4K
By babyspiders

Frank walked into school feeling particularly fucking angsty, because the thing was, Frank Angsthony Iero, was fucking angsty as shit, okay maybe that wasn't actually his middle name, but still, he was fucking emo and angsty as you could be.

He was also a self proclaimed 'emogothpunk', which always made his mum look at him oddly and his dad regret not running away to Romania with that intern at his office in 2004, but Frank didn't know that, because if he did, he would probably only get angstier and goddamn fucking damn the world just might fucking explode if that happened.

He was a true danger to society.

Frank wished he was called David or something so his 'street name' could be David Danger, but he was stuck with Frank - Fucked Frank, which made him sound a bit like the title of some weird gay gangbang porn, or he could have gone with Dank Danger, which sounded like the title of Gerard Way's autobiography.

Frank, of course, hated Gerard, because the two had engaged in an angst battle to the death, as they channeled their emo angst through different methods that made sure they could never be anything more than true enemies.

Gerard stretched his ears and proclaimed they weren't infected as puss fell out of them, and smoked weed whilst listening to Neck Deep, which represented how he was neck deep in angst, and Gerard felt really understood for once in his hard life as a misunderstood teenage fuckboy who thought he was vaguely edgy.

Goddamn, life was fucking hard when you spent all your money on weed so you couldn't afford Neck Deep tour tickets.

Frank was more 'gothic', not gothic as in Marilyn Manson, or Victorian architecture, but the kind of gothic where he stuck his middle finger up at preps and hated the sun. Frank's favourite gothic punk edgy hardcore screamo bands were Black Veil Brides and 5 Seconds Of Summer, but he only liked Michael because he was the only edgy one with cool tattoos and piercings and dyed hair, which was something Frank related to because he was dead inside, like his hair after he'd put so much fucking bleach on it, and it totally wasn't falling out as he walked what the fuck, no he's just malting-

Anyway, Frank was too gothic for that poser Luke Hemmings and he knew it, but he's kinda hot though, because Frank was bi, but like not gay, because that's gross, he's bi, don't hate, anyway, he got loads of shit from preps at school who didn't understand that he's gothic and bisexual, but it was okay, as he felt inspired by his true hero Andy Black, who told him that They Don't Need To Understand.

Frank jammed out angstily as he walked to school, feeling true comfort in Andy's... 'sexy... chainsaw... voice??? x...D...?', and found himself feeling severely oppressed as a teacher told him to take his headphones out in school as he walked to English; he knew she was saying it because he was bi and gothic - none of the straight preps got this and he knew that it was blatant homophobia.

It was okay because he had I.C.T. after English and could write a callout post about her on tumblr, angstily, because she was probably stealing human bones as well.

Frank walked into English angstily and looked at his teacher angstily before sitting down angstily and getting his books out angstily and opening his book angstily and putting his bag down angstily and blinking angstily and breathing angstily and thinking about death angstily and looking at the girl sat next to him angstily and hating her angstily because she was a prep-

Frank got too caught up in his own angst to realise just what the fuck was happening before his teacher was directing people into groups; he managed to gather something about a group project, and oh jesus christ, he'd have to talk to preps and he was most definitely being oppressed right now, and Frank was considering making an angsty dash for the exit and running angstily home, until he came to realise just who he was partnered with for whatever the fuck they were actually doing in English which Frank had been too angsty to listen to.

It was fucking Gerard Way.

Frank was going to be angstily sick because of his fucking ear like jesus christ that shit was about to drip puss on him and he had to sit next to that guy and work together, and he probably couldn't even hear out of that ear so it was unlikely that he had any grasp on what the fuck they were supposed to do, and Frank was so fucked and misunderstood that he needed to go outside and smoke.

Frank knew smoking was bad for him but the reason that he smoked was worse.

Okay?

Motherfucking okay.

"It's... Frank, isn't it?" Gerard said after a moment.

Frank couldn't stop looking at the infected mess of an ear that was clinging onto the side of his head so it took him a good ten seconds to actually realise he'd spoken to him.

"Yeah... duh..." Frank rolled his eyes, horrified that someone hadn't been paying full attention to him from the start of the year and didn't know his name... typical Gavin.

"Well I'm fucking sorry, it's not like I want to be partnered with your pathetic excuse for an ass." Gerard, or as Frank thought, Gavin, rolled his eyes and looked away angstily; this offended Frank because it was like he was doing it to make a point of being angsty which obviously meant he was a poser, because you're not a real angsty emo if you admit you are, you're just a poser.

Frank fucking hated posers.

"Oh my god, are you hitting on me? Go fuck yourself, don't talk about my ass like that- I'm- disgusted- I'd rather lick the puss out of your infected ear than you hit on me you greasy stoner weasel!"

Frank would have flipped a desk for effect but he wasn't strong enough.

"It's not infected what the fuck, and I'm not gay, what the fuck, aren't you a homo, though? So... go fuck yourself, I bet you don't even listen to real punk hardcore bands like Neck Deep and Sleeping With Sirens, like you don't even know what punk means do you, you're a sham - everyone knows you coloured your shoes in with black sharpie, they're fucking white converse, Frank, we all know!"

God this guy had such the callout post coming for him he didn't even know what the fuck to expect. Frank knew all of his sixteen tumblr followers were going to get absolutely motherfucking enlightened by the shitshow that was Gavin Way's clear gothphobia.

"Well, it's more fucking punk than getting your rich ass daddy to pay one hundred fucking dollars for some shitty black shoes." Frank lost all the chill there had ever been in the world, it was seriously like that moment when Zayn left One Direction, except Frank didn't like One Direction, because he was gothpunkemo, but like it was so traumatic that it even affected him even though he absolutely despised Zayn and One Direction.

"Don't talk about my daddy like that." Gerard said, gaining some rather awkward stares from several people around them. He suddenly lowered his voice, "just to clarify, what kind of daddy do you mean, because-"

"You're a heteroshitual, so go fuck yourself, Gavin." Frank rolled his eyes, feeling personally offended by fucking Gavin Way and his infected fucking ear.

"My name isn't Gavin." Gavin told him.

Frank looked at Gavin in disgust. "Yeah it is. Go fuck yourself, Gavin."

"I'm Gerard." Gavin insisted, "the fucking teacher did the register and she called out 'Gerard Way', because that's my fucking name-"

"Yeah, that sounds like exactly something someone called Gavin would say..." Frank trailed off, shaking his head in disbelief - could Gavin get any more problematic? He really needed to take out the trash right now... angstily, of course.

"Wow, you're a fucking piece of shit. I'm going to ask to work with someone else." Gavin glared at Frank and got up to go and bitch and moan to the teacher. Frank took the time to lean back in his chair and consider putting his feet up on Gerard- uhh... Gavin's chair, but he spotted some fucking puss that had leaked from his ear onto the chair and seriously considered calling a crime scene clean up team, like sure, you actually needed a crime to call them, but it wasn't out of Frank's power to make a crime, especially when Gavin kept glaring at him like that.

Frank let out an angsty sigh and took a moment to relate to The Fault In Our Stars as he took out his cigarettes but didn't light them because he put the fucking killing thing in his hands (angstily) but didn't give it the power to kill him or whatever the fuck it was, and totally not because he couldn't smoke in school, but whatever.

He felt oppressed.

Frank continued feeling oppressed as Gerard made his way back to him, looking at him with that typical poser fake angst that Frank had grown to hate.

"What the fuck is it?" Frank looked up at him angstily.

"Why the fuck are you just holding a packet of cigarettes?" Gavin looked at the cigarettes in his hands with confusion - typical fucking Gavin just wasn't goth enough to understand, but Frank knew... They Don't Need To Understand.

"Why the fuck are you back here again, Gavin?" Frank held his ground and held his cigarettes, giving them the power to not do shit because he couldn't smoke them in school, as John Green once said, give Frank great inspiration and angst.

"She wouldn't let me move." Gavin let out a poser sigh and sat back down next to the puss that had dropped out of his ear: something that he was still in pure denial of. "Seriously, what are you doing holding those cigarettes? You know smoking is bad for you?"

"Smoking is bad for you but the reason I smoke is worse..." Frank trailed off and looked out of the window angstily, unfortunately, the weather was oppressing him because it wasn't an angsty overcast but it was fucking sunny as shit.

Frank didn't know how or why, but he just knew that this was Gavin's fault.

"And why's that?" Gavin scoffed, looking across the room and wishing he could just leave and listen to Neck Deep angstily, because Frank was misunderstanding him like everyone did, and goddamn, his ears were fine, and his name wasn't fucking Gavin.

"You wouldn't understand." Frank snapped in a way that made Gavin question why he wasn't doing drama. Of course, it was none of Gavin's fucking business, but that was just typical fucking Gavin.

"Would I not?" Gavin raised his eyebrows looking like a smug motherfucker, and Frank was trying to subliminally message the teacher from across the room to get her to leave the room so he could punch Gavin in the face. He was doing all of this angstily, of course.

"No you fucking wouldn't Gavin." Frank snapped, suddenly getting very angsty as he realised that the teacher just wasn't goth enough to get on his level and receive his subliminal messages from across the room.

"Well, you can't even grasp my name so I doubt it's particularly challenging to understand." Gavin scoffed, like the motherfucking smug poser bitch he was. "My name is Gerard," Gavin reminded him, "Gerard Arthur Way."

"Gavin, grow the fuck up." Frank shook his head at him, "lying isn't cool."

Gavin smirked, remembering when Frank had told everyone his uncle was Joel Madden last week. "Okay, Frank, whatever you say, how's your fucking uncle?"

"What are you talking about Gavin?" Frank looked at the poser with true disgust and finally put his cigarettes away which totally wasn't anything to do with the teacher walking over to their side of the classroom and him not wanting to get in trouble.

Gavin only rolled his eyes and looked down at the sheet that the teacher had put in front of them, "we're supposed to do a project together, this isn't going to work if you won't even accept that my name is Gerard."

"We're supposed to do a project together?" Frank exclaimed in horror, immediately putting his hand up to complain because he couldn't make a callout post right now and it was like the second best thing.

"Yes, Frank?" The teacher asked, looking particularly pissed off to talk to him - Gavin didn't blame her... fucking typical Gavin.

"I absolutely cannot work with Gavin on this." Frank exclaimed, shaking his head in disbelief and gesturing to the sheet she'd placed before them.

"Oh, okay." She offered him a smile, "it's all okay then, because you're working with Gerard and not Gavin." And then the bitch fucking walked off- what the fuck?!

Frank was going to go over word limit making this fucking callout post, seriously.

Gavin, of course, looked particularly smug.

Fucking typical Gavin.

-

"And he keeps calling me Gavin. I won't stand for this." Gerard sat on Ryan's front porch step smoking weed casually as they hoped that the cops didn't cruise by because otherwise they'd get fucking arrested, but like they were edgy as fuck so they didn't care.

They were listening to Neck Deep as well, but that detail was already assumed.

"Call him Frederick or some shit - see how he likes it." Ryan leaned back against the wall, but in a very straight way, because he was straight #nohomo. The real reason Ryan had such good posture was because he was too scared to risk sitting anyway but up straight.

"That'd be bullying, though." Gerard said, taking the high road, because he was a fucking stoner.

"I'll bully your ass- wait, no homo. Not that there was ever any homo intended, I'm just saying that if there were ever any possible homosexual connotations then no homo, because I'm really straight and not gay and what the fuck are you saying, and I'm actually so straight, literally I can't believe you would ever think that I'm slightly homosexual, what the fuck, honestly Gerard, what the fuck, like you're more gay than me because your name starts with the same letter as gay, but I, George Ryan Ross the- oh shit..."

"Ryan, just because your name starts with G doesn't make you gay." Gerard offered him a comforting pat on the back.

Ryan looked at him expectantly, "where the fuck is the no homo?"

"No homo..." Gerard nodded, wondering just what the fuck was going on with this guy.

"Also, no offence, Gerard, but puss is literally leaking out of your ear-"

"No, what the fuck, Ryan, it's not!?" Gerard looked at him in disgust, "I thought we were friends but you're just like everyone else - shitting on my fucking life choices. This is the end of our friendship, Ryan. George Ryan Ross. Gay Really Raginghomosexual, more like-"

"Go fuck yourself, Gerard... Arthur... Way... if your last name was flipped your initials would literally be gay, so who's the fucking homosexual now, Gerard Yaw?"

Gerard just looked at him in disbelief, "at least you're not calling me Gavin-"

"Alright then, Gavin Arthur Yaw. Whatever you fucking say. Have your fucking weed, have a fucking nice time with that emo kid in English but don't fucking complain to me about it because we're not friends."

As Ryan stormed off, Gerard just sat there trying to figure out what the fuck just happened- oh wait, no: Gavin just stay there trying to figure out what the fuck just happened.

Typical fucking Gavin.

-

so i don't know what even happened here but happy holidays !!! vote and comment if you'd like love u

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 18.1K 70
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
507K 31.5K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

92.9K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.6M 54.6K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...