When dreams fill the air

By skgrote

A young girl is nearly nursed by a killer, but when the lights go out in the hospital Sammy has to find her b... More

Dark alleys

1 0 0
By skgrote

"Come on Sammy" my mom yells. I throughout a few more shirts and run down the stairs. I turn to find A man with a bat I scream but nobody hears me. And then it all goes black.
I wake up in white room. With a white gown. My hair is messy and bloody and I have a huge scar on my upper left eyebrow. A doctor walks in, she sits on the edge of my bed and asks me if I can hear  her. I scrunch up my face and sit up." Yeah I can hear you. Where am I and why am I hear?" She sighs " A killer was in your home, and he almost killed you." I touch my scar. "Oh" I whisper "can I call my boyfriend please?" She bites her lip " He was the one who brought you here but the killer got him...I'm so sorry" I close my eyes and shake my head and then the light go out and about a thousand screams fill the air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 808 13
"Can't you see? It's you I wanna be with, no one else, and I don't want you to be with anyone else either, I'll do anything to keep it like that." S...
130K 18.2K 87
แ€กแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€…แ€ฏแ€žแ€›แ€ฒแ€•แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ปแ€ฎใ€Œ้ชท้ซ…ๅนปๆˆๅ›พใ€kลซlรณuhuร nxรฌtรบ แ€แ€ฐแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€Ÿแ€ฝแ€™แ€ทแ€บแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€‘แ€ฐ แ€…แ€ฌแ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€žแ€ฐ - ่ฅฟๅญ็ปช แ€›แ€พแ€ฎแ€ธแ€€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€›แ€ฝแ€พแ€ญ แ€กแ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธ - แแแ„ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธ + แ€กแ€แ€ปแ€•แ€บแ€•แ€ญแ€ฏ แ‡ แ€แ€ปแ€•แ€บ แ€‘แ€ฝแ€€แ€บแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ€ทแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บ...
122K 4.2K 11
After she talked him out of jumping off the rooftop of the office she works at, he got surprisingly clingy. *Warning! The violence and themes pressed...
WHO'S? By

Horror

1K 123 12
Kalian berpikir hantu itu tidak nyata bukan? Ya awalnya aku juga berpikir begitu tapi setelah "kejadian" yang menimpaku entah kenapa aku malah bisa m...