The Bad Boy Is My Tutor

By Solaire_

"Deceptions, kitten. Just deceptions." --> do check out my new book- The Millionaire Wants Me (it is a spi... More

The Bad Boy Is My Tutor
Chapter One- New Tutor (EDITED)
Chapter Two- Introductions (EDITED)
Chapter Three-Incidents (EDITED)
Chapter Four- New Friend (EDITED)
Chapter Five- Fighting (EDITED)
Chapter Six- Blessings (EDITED)
Chapter Seven- Sleep (EDITED)
Author's Note
Chapter Eight- Encounter (EDITED)
Chapter Nine- Confusion, shock and other feelings (EDITED)
Chapter Ten- Piercings and surprises (EDITED)
Chapter Eleven- Secrets
Chapter Twelve- Date part 1
Chapter Thirteen- Date part 2
Chapter Fourteen- Date part 3
Chapter Fifteen- Kidnapped
Chapter Sixteen- Regrets
Chapter Seventeen- Special Request
Chapter Eighteen- Mystery Revealed
Chapter Nineteen- Slightly Dangerous
Chapter Twenty- Complicated
Another Author's Note
Chapter Twenty-One- Betrayals
Chapter Twenty-Two- Dresses and Opportunities
Chapter Twenty-Three- Night of Lovers part 1
Chapter Twenty-Four- Night Of Lovers part 2
Chapter Twenty-Five- Turn Of Events
Chapter Twenty-Six- I Write Sins Not Tragedies
Chapter Twenty-Seven- New Beginning
Chapter Twenty-Nine- Change Of Plans
Chapter Thirty- Fights Aren't Really My Style
Chapter Thirty-One- One Time
Chapter Thirty-Two- Fatal Revelation
Author's Note
Chapter Thirty-Three- Close Shave
Chapter Thirty-Four- Truth Revealed
Chapter Thirty-Five- Reunions
Did You Get It Right?
Chapter Thirty-Six- Expect The Unexpected
Chapter Thirty-Seven- Holding On And Letting Go
Chapter Thirty-Eight- Make Or Break
Chapter Thirty-Nine- Confessions Of Confessions
Chapter Forty- Memories And Flashbacks
Chapter Forty-One- The Results
Chapter Forty-Two- The Last Night
Chapter Forty-Three - Bad Boy Vibes
Writer's block
Chapter Forty-Four- Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time
Chapter Forty-Five- Snap Decisions
Chapter Forty-Six- Making Deals With The Devil
Final Note!
Epilogue
Bonus chapters// more stories

Chapter Twenty-Eight- Together

8.5K 267 51
By Solaire_

A beat passed and he opened his arms, inviting me to hug him.

His dark eyes met mine and I could tell there was a raw emotion brimming the surface. I knew my eyes were a reflection of his in that moment.

Willingly, I complied and fell into his arms.

It felt so right, comfortable like the feel of home. The combination of the scent of him and his cologne created a delicious eclectic mix that I was slowly getting accustomed to.

As always, my heart pounded in double quick time, but this time, unlike other occasions, I was absolutely certain that he could hear it too.

Our breathing matched each other's, heartbeats as if in sync and we just engulfed each other in our arms, the silence not an awkward tension, but sizzling like firecrackers, waiting to burst in color.

At that moment, I didn't really care that he had issues, or the mere fact that he was my tutor, but only the taste of freedom and happiness.

"Thank you." Vince said softly, his words a caressing blow to my overheated skin.

"What for?" I whispered back, although deep down I know the answer.

"For accepting me for who I am." Vince said, almost shyly despite himself, yet his eyes hid secrets that I have yet to uncover.

"You're very welcome." I replied quietly.

We stayed holding each other. It only felt like minutes but the sky faded to dusk, an indication of time passing.

Eventually, Vince inhaled deeply and we pulled back, smiling shyly at one another.

Vince's eyes met mine once more, and drifted to my lips.

Slowly, he pulled me closer and his lips touched mine, his lip piercing brushing my skin.

His tongue expertly slipped into my mouth and explored it like never before. It was something that I will get used to, yet never bored of it.

I kissed him back just as fervently, making sure to explore every single part of his mouth. Our tongues danced a hypnotizing pattern, something that made it so vivid.

I pulled back eventually, and we both caught our breath, panting loudly.

Abruptly, he asked in a casual tone.

"Do you like kissing?"

"Erm..." I didn't know how to reply.

"Well, because I love kissing." He smiled shyly.

"Me too." I admitted shyly.

"Especially with you." He said.

I smiled slightly at this, sometimes he can be so romantic.

"Considering your lack of experience and all." He smirked.

"Hey!" I snapped irritated and smacked him on the arm.

"Well I'm just stating the truth." He shrugged innocently.

"Geez." I said. If only he knew.

"Well, it isn't that bad the first time, you just bleed a little." Vince said, smirking a little and looking cocky.

What can I say to this? I can't tell him, can I?

My heart pounded and a sense of paranoia and guilt rushed through me.

"Yeah I guess." I said, my voice a little shaky so I tried to add a laugh to it.

His eyes narrowed and I almost had a sense that he could see right past my lies.

Please take a hint and drop the subject, I begged in my head silently. Fortunately, he did, looking at the sky.

"It's getting late, we better send you home."

Taking his hand, I tried to forget the weird feeling in my heart and head to the car.

The sky was dark, grey clouds were overcast and tiny raindrops fell from the sky drop by drop.

The walk over to the car was still a measurable distance away, and getting drenched would be inevitable in this condition.

Vince, shrugging out of his blazer, handed it out to me.

"Put this over your head and we'll make a dash for it." He instructed.

I wanted to argue that we could both use the blazer as a cover but he was already braving his way through the rain that was getting worse and worse by the second.

Having no choice and not wanting to be left behind, I did as instructed and went after Vince to locate the car.

Slowly and gingerly, having worn flats out, I tried to avoid the muddy puddles that were in our way but it was impossible.

Vince was already halfway there and I tried my best to catch up with him. However, due to my luck or rather bad luck, my shoe caught on something in the grass.

I managed a gasp of surprise before I face planted myself into the dirty mud.

Cold, wet mud sloshed onto my face, gross and unwelcoming.

Sigh, my dress is ruined now. My heart hurt a little when I realized all the money getting washed away. Literally.

I tried to get up immediately but my stubborn shoe was stuck onto the mud.

Talk about really rotten luck.

"Amanda!" I saw Vince's look of horror and disbelief as he ran back to help me up when he realized I wasn't following.

Easily, he scooped me up and carried me across the rain, me all muddy and gross.

In a matter of minutes, we reached the car.

"You're welcome." Vince grunted as he set me in the car.

"Do I have to carry you everywhere just so you don't fall on your feet?" He said irritably though tinged with amusement.

"Well you didn't have to." I said sheepishly.

"And I messed up your car, again." I said, noticing that the mud had already leaked into the leather seats.

"Wonder what my sister would think about that." I thought I heard him mutter.

"I can't go back home in this state." I admitted, imagining my mom freaking out.

"Why not let's go to my house first? You could shower and change into a new set of clothes." Vince suggested.

"I didn't bring a change of clothes."

"You could use my sister's." He said matter-of-factly.

"Oh okay sure." I didn't know he had a sister. Suddenly I realized how little I know about Vince. Of course he had a family, what was I thinking?

He turned the engine on and we cruised into the traffic.

From my bag, I fished out some tissues and unsuccessfully tried to clean up some of the mud from my clothes and skin.

I looked over at Vince and saw that he was focusing intently on the road. His hair looked wet and a little messy as always and his shirt was getting a little see through. I tried not to think too much about that aspect.

He looked so composed but yet I was in a mess. It wasn't fair. My silver dress had turned yellowish in color after I had managed to get rid of some of the stains.

Giving up, I stared outside the window at the storm brewing. Suddenly, I heard a ping on my mobile phone.

Oh crikey. I had totally forgot to contact my mom to tell her what time I would be back.

Quickly I fished out my mobile phone from my bag.

Speed dialing on my phone, I listened intently until my mom picked up.

"Hi Liz. So sorry it was raining and I'm going to Vince's house to change before heading back." I said, flustered.

"Okay, come back home safely." She replied, relief evident in her voice.

"Remember to inform me earlier next time." She added.

"Okay, love you. Bye." I said and hung up.

I sighed, relieved that Liz hadn't sounded so angry.

I flicked through the rest of my messages and the latest one which sent out an alert just now caught my attention.

It read: Amanda, I'm back x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Don't judge a chapter by it's title ;)

so sorry hadn't updated for so long ! Was sorting out relationships and stuff thus didn't have time to update. Ending this book soon, thanks for reading.

Sequel coming up, but I can't seem to think of a name for it. Any suggestions?

Seeya! Vote and comment please :) -Solaire

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 5.4K 61
Josephine Pryce will do anything to get out of Lakeville even if it means simply tutoring her arch-nemesis Flynn Cauley. Except when it comes to him...
257 3 16
"Your eyes telling me, you want me" he grabbed me. caressed my cheeks. "What are you talking about?" shivering under his touch. "Shh" he leaned in an...
152K 5K 56
Natalie fell in love with the bad boy in school his name is Kyle but he never noticed her but kyle not just a bad boy his a gang leader and his feare...
33.5K 3.1K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...