Pose [Taekook]

By hellyeahyoongi

model ; one who is employed to display clothes or other merchandise - In which Taehyung and Jungkook are mode... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Epilogue + A/N
The yoonmin spinoff is finally out!
A bit of shameless self-promo

Chapter 4

177K 6.8K 17.1K
By hellyeahyoongi

A/N: Okay, before the chapter starts I want to thank you guys for 200+ reads! This fic has only been up for about a week and it already has this many reads. I was honestly very surprised. Thanks so much!!!!

Jungkook's shift at work was very uneventful. A few customers drifted in and out of the store, but there was no one interesting.

His boredom was killing him, and he couldn't wait for the celebration dinner for Spectrum. He was nervous, get excited. He felt like he was important, being invited to an even by such a big magazine.

Around 2, his co-worker walked in. Jungkook couldn't remember his name, or if he had introduced himself at all. They would only see each other when his shift started and Jungkook's shift ended, and they were swapping places. No need for conversation, really.

Jungkook offered his co-worker a small nod as he left the register. Finally, he was free. It took all of his willpower not to run out of that store, but he managed.

When he got home he instantly started getting ready. He jumped in the shower, the hot water feeling nice on his back. He took a bit of a longer shower than usual.

After his shower, he went to his closet and looked at all of his clothing. Namjoon had told him it was an informal dinner. He searched through his clothes, looking for something semi-nice.

Something to impress Taehyung.

Jungkook shook his head, trying to get rid of the thoughts. Why did he matter?

Because he's attractive as hell, that's why.

Jungkook puffed his cheeks out in frustration at his own thoughts.

He decided to wear black skinny jeans, a long white sweater, and a red scarf. He went into the bathroom and styled his hair in his usual slightly-parted style. He also applied some makeup. Concealer, eyeliner, and lip balm. The basic stuff.

He looked at himself in his long mirror, satisfied with the way he looked. He checked his phone, seeing he had 30 minutes before he had to leave. He huffed slightly and stared at the screen.

Nothing wrong with leaving a little early, right?

Jungkook found himself in the parking lot of a restaurant. 30 minutes early. His hands gripped the steering wheel and he peered out the windshield.

House of Cards was the name of the restaurant. It didn't look overly fancy, but it wasn't a dump either. Jungkook thought he had dressed properly for the occasion.

Suddenly, there was a knock on his window. He jumped and nearly hit his head on the roof of the car. He looked out his window to see a certain brown-haired male standing outside his car. He smiled at Jungkook.

Jungkook rolled down his window. "You scared the hell out of me," he told the smiling man. Taehyung chuckled and stuck his hands in his pockets.

"Your reaction was funny. I see you're early as well?" Taehyung half-questioned. Jungkook nodded. "Well, since we're both early and I'm freezing my ass off out here," he began. He ran around the front of the car and climbed in the passengers seat. He shut the door with a slam.

"Can I stay in here?" He finished. He gave Jungkook a hopeful smile. Jungkook sighed.

"Sure."

Taehyung smiled wider, his mouth forming a box. He was silent for a few seconds, and he seemed to be in deep thought. Jungkook looked the the other man questioningly, since he seemed to be concentrating.

"Are yo-"

"Do you like dogs?" Taehyung interrupted suddenly, turning his head toward Jungkook. Jungkook raised his eyebrows, slightly surprised by Taehyung's sudden outburst.

"Yes, I do," Jungkook answered finally. Taehyung turned back to face forward again.

"I love dogs. They're very soft a cuddly and I like to pet them," he said while staring at nothing. He nodded his head, as if agreeing with himself. Jungkook looked at Taehyung strangely.

He's weird. I like it.

"Dogs are nice," Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded. Jungkook felt slightly awkward and didn't know what to say.

"You kind of remind me of a dog," Taehyung said, tilting his head slightly as he studied Jungkook's face. "It's probably because of your eyes. They're like a puppy's," he finished.

There was more silence. Jungkook had always been bad at starting conversations.

"So, have you been a model before?" Taehyung asked, leaning his head on his hand.

"Yes, I've modeled before. I modeled for Spectrum a year or so ago, and I've modeled for other smaller magazines as well," Jungkook answered. "What about you? How long have you been a model?" Jungkook asked, even though he knew the answer.

"About three years, I think," Taehyung said with a nod.

Jungkook checked his phone.

"We can go in now," he stated, showing Taehyung the time on his phone.

"Good. I'm hungry," Taehyung unbuckled and opened the car door. Jungkook did the same and they both walked to the entrance of the restaurant.

Namjoon greeted them.

"Taehyung, Jungkook! Glad you could make it," he said. Jungkook smiled at Namjoon.

"Wouldn't even think of missing it," Taehyung replied.

"Great. Our table's this way," he said. He led them to a large table with probably 13 people at it. Jungkook also noticed the other tables were occupied by many people as well. Jungkook assumed they were also from spectrum.

At the table Namjoon pointed out, Jungkook recognized spotted Sarah, who was talking to a brown haired man he vaguely recognized. He also recognized Yoongi, the stylist who's hair was now mint green, talking to a man with light orange hair who Jungkook did not know. Seokjin, or Jin, was sitting at the table as well, with an empty seat next to him (which was soon occupied by Namjoon). There were a few other people at the table, but he didn't recognize any of them.

There were two empty seats next to each other. One for Jungkook and one for Taehyung. One of the chairs was next to the orange haired boy and the other was next to the dark brown-haired man who was taking with Sarah.

Taehyung sat next to the dark-haired man, and greeted him warmly. He assumed they had met before. Jungkook then took a seat next to the orange haired boy, who was caught up in a conversation with the pale stylist.

Yoongi noticed Jungkook had sat down. He waved a small wave

"Yo."

The orange haired man turned away from Yoongi to look at the new arrival. A smirk appeared on his face.

"Is this Jungkook, the newbie model?" The man asked Yoongi. Yoongi grunted and nodded.

"Jungkook, this is Jimin. He's one of the models at Spectrum," Yoongi explained. Jimin studied Jungkook's face for a moment.

"You're a cute one, aren't ya?" He threw and arm around Jungkook's shoulders. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows slightly. Cute? Jimin continued, "Well, I think we're going to be great friends," he ended with a wink.

Jungkook noticed Yoongi glaring at the both of them together.

Jimin had gone back do talking to Yoongi (after Yoongi had subtly persuaded him to pay attention to the mint-haired man). Lots of food and some alcohol had been brought out, and Jungkook stared at all the delicious looking food.

As everyone was loading their plates, Taehyung turned to Jungkook.

"Jungkook," he began, getting Jungkook's attention. "This is Hoseok. He's been my friend for a while, and he's a hair and makeup guy at Spectrum," Taehyung said, moving out of Hoseok's way so Jungkook could see him. Hoseok smiled widely and brightly at Jungkook, and Jungkook couldn't help but smile a bit himself.

"Hey Jungkook! Taehyung has told me about you," he said as he shook Jungkook's hand. "I hope we'll be great friends, like me and Tae," he slung an arm around Taehyung.

"Nice to meet you," Jungkook said back, smiling at Hoseok's friendliness.

He seems nice.

Jungkook was quite full after all the food he ate. He was sitting at the table, but only Sarah, Namjoon, Taehyung, himself, Jin, Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok remained.

Hoseok and, surprisingly, Sarah were quite loud after a few drinks. The others we're pretty calm. Jungkook hadn't drank, since he was still too young.

Jungkook had had fun at the event. Everyone was nice and fun to be around. Well, Yoongi was a little reserved. He had had a good time talking to everyone.

Jimin would occasionally flirt with Jungkook, which resulted in him receiving glares from Yoongi. Yoongi was quite sassy (and a bit rude) and sarcastic. Taehyung talked to Jungkook a lot, and Jungkook enjoyed the interaction. Namjoon tried to hit on Jin quite often, Jungkook noticed. Sarah and Namjoon bickered like siblings over small things.

Jungkook liked this group of people.

Jungkook looked at the time on his phone.

12:36

Jungkook decided he should probably head home. He was glad he didn't have work in the morning.

"I'm gonna head out now," Jungkook told them as he stood up. There were some groans of dissatisfaction from the table.

"I think I should too, it's getting pretty late," Taehyung yawned. More groans from the table, and a noticeable whine from Hoseok.

"Okay, but you're definitely hanging out with us again," a slightly intoxicated Sarah told Jungkook and Taehyung. Jungkook nodded and Taehyung hummed an agreement with a smile.

They bid their goodbyes and Jungkook and Taehyung walked out of the nearly empty restaurant side by side.

Jungkook got inside his car and started it. After a few seconds, he heard tapping on his window. He jolted and turned to the window to see Taehyung, standing there outside his window just like earlier. Jungkook sighed and rolled his window down.

"Yes?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to meet up tomorrow and hang out?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook considered this. His mind was screaming hell yes. He went with his instinct.

"Sure. When and where?" He asked. Taehyung smiled at Jungkook.

"Ummm.. At that coffee shop right behind Spectrum at one o'clock. Is that okay?"

Jungkook nodded.

"Sounds good. Goodnight, Taehyung," he said.

"Goodnight, Jungkook~"

I finally got this chapter done jfc it took me long enough.
~highqualitytrashcan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 5.2K 22
in which lust turns into something beautiful. © b6mbass ( this is old so the writing is crappy sry :/ )
380K 13.8K 57
⚠️ INSTAGRAM THEMED ⚠️ DISCONTINUED ⚠️ In which Taehyung is a famous Actor/model and Jungkook is his #1 Fanboy. [this may be a vkook fic but contains...
2.6K 115 26
A taekook story Where Kim taehyung is a ceo of a fashion company and also a model he have everything anyone can ask for Jeon Jungkook a mafia who r...
181K 5.9K 18
⚠️smut⚠️ Jungkook is looking for somewhere to work, he ends up working as a maid for a vampire named Kim Taehyung ⚠️Warning this book is cringe⚠️