Gotham Bad Guy Boyfriend Sene...

Oleh Blackskies45

This one is about having some of the villain guys as boyfriends. I have Zsasz, Penguin, Jerome, and Mr. Nygma... Lebih Banyak

Zsasz- Meeting Him
Penguin-Meeting Him
Jerome Meeting Him
Bane meeting him *SPECIAL REQUEST*
Zsasz: Just Getting Started
Penguin - Just Getting Started
Author Note: PLEASE READ
Author Note.....Again
Bane: Getting Started *SPECIAL REQUEST*
Reader X Nygma *SPECIAL REQUEST*

Mr. Ed Nygma-Meeting him

6.1K 141 12
Oleh Blackskies45

You were just hired at the GCPD. You were an apprentice to him. "Ed, this is your new apprentice, Ms. Charlotte Latin. She is training to be in forensics. Take good care of her, Ed." Gordan told Mr. Nygma. Then in a whisper he told Ed," She's a good one. I specifically picked her for you." Then He smiled and walked away. Ed turned to you. "Mr. Nygma?" You asked quietly. "Please call me Ed. And what did you need?" He said quizzically. "I just want to tell you to call me Charlotte." You said. He led you to the Examination room. "Ms. Charlotte?" He asked once you were inside. "Yes?" You asked. "Do you like riddles?" He asked with a sly smile on his face. "Yes, I do. I enjoy them." He looked surprised. "This is going to be fun."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

105K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
76.7K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
307K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
64K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...