Paris

By looppeople

Everyone stops running and screaming they still heard gun shots and some helicopters. "Cmon hurry!" A mand sa... More

fun
police
good bye
next

enjoy

16 2 1
By looppeople

3 person view

While all the family's and friends had a nice time and fun. They all have a smile on their faces. The same thing to couples and fiance's

" Bonjour welcome to tio coffe! What do you couples want?"

The waiter said happily but then they could stop staring at each other "wait here love birds!" The waiter quickly left and got the 'couple coffe'

They all made it and did a heart in the coffe, the waiter gave it to the couple while they drink it they smile "its nice it was a taste good"

The girl said "thank you sir!" The waiter stood outside waiving at them "bye bye have a nice they!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 1.3K 187
Disclaimer : This is not my story. No plagiarism intended. The credit goes to original author. ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ The entire Yunzhou knew that the Ye Family h...
54.5K 1.7K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...
94.4K 317 30
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
70.5K 3.6K 37
• Ranbir a cold hearted person , have a anger issue • Prachi a kind hearted person , the most stubborn girl both are different in their ways what w...