Little DEAD Riding Hood?

Kaitlyn1723 द्वारा

Tatiana Aethelu (or better known as "Little Red Riding Hood") is now 20 years old. She goes to the Harvest Fe... अधिक

Chapter 1: That Day Roles Around Again
Chapter 2: One Destined Dance
Chapter 3: A So Called "Engagement"
Chapter 4: Saved From Kyöpelinvuori, Brought To Neflheim
Chapter 5: His Majesty's Possession
Chapter 6: What He Sees
Chapter 7: The Love Of My Unlife Loves Me Too
Chapter 8: Restraining Order
Chapter 9: His Endless Attacks
Chapter 10: The Escape Plan
Chapter 11: The Dagger
Chapter 12: It's You!
Quick Author's Note
Chapter 13: The Past Resurfaces
Chapter 14: Breaking And Entering
Chapter 15: Assassination Attempt
Facts Challenge
Chapter 16: Another Angry Ex
Chapter 17: Hel's Declaration

Prologue

223 12 2
Kaitlyn1723 द्वारा

Everybody knows my story. The little girl who was tricked and eaten by a wolf, along with her grandmother. But one thing no one knows is that I saved me and my grandmother.

In the wolf's stomach, I pulled out a small dagger my mother entrusted to me from my basket and cut through the wolf's skin. It wasn't until after I helped my grandmother out of the wolf that I noticed the man standing in the room. He was a hunter. I was a "sweet, innocent" little girl. It was right then that we struck up a deal. He wanted a little glory. I wanted to keep my "sweet, innocent" image. This way, we both got what we wanted. Everyone wins, right?

Its been about 15 years since that day. I was 5 years old at the time. The other two people who knew the truth of that day, were long dead. My grandmother, Odile Helewis, died a few months after the incident, due to her illness. The hunter died a few years after the incident, ironically, by a wolf. Ever since, I have been the only one that knows and everyone still sees me as a "sweet, innocent" girl.

Little did I know, my image as a "sweet, innocent" girl was about to change. Maybe not where I thought, but it was going to change.

I am Tatiana Aethelu, but you know me as "Little Red Riding Hood". This is my story...after the wolf.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Reckless Road reckless_carm द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

141K 3.6K 22
What happens when you take the city girl and move her to the country? That's currently the situation that Elizabeth or Liz for short is facing. Her d...
73.1K 2.8K 76
(Y/n) woke in a room without her memory, knowing only what she was told by a redhead who was incredibly dedicated to her. She was told her family and...
119K 1.6K 48
(Please do read the description until the bottom.) - The story begins with a little girl, not an ordinary girl. She was.. Special, she had horns like...
354 8 28
NOTE: This is not the final draft, so expect there to be changes. I've only got the first arc of the story figured out so far and I'm still working o...