The Bad Boy

By _Purple-stains_

AUG. 2015~ MARCH 2016 WARNING: Super cliché and I made this when I was 15, don't judge. Meet Leah Hunter, str... More

Chapter 1: POW!
Chapter 2: Queen Bee Problem
Chapter 3: The Forrest family
Chapter 4: Caught in the act
Author's note
Chapter 5: Metting the jerks
Chapter 6: Pranked
Author's note
Chapter 8: I don't like your girlfriend
Chapter 9: Old feelings are rising up
Chapter 10: Hot but not his "type"
Chapter 11: You made a bet? About me?
Chapter 12: Hash Brownie incident
Chapter 13: What did I do?
Chapter 14: What? H-how? When?!
Chapter 15: Frankenfood
Chapter 16: Hell begins
Chapter 17: Nicholas and ice cream
Chapter 18: Gelato
Chapter 19: Volleyball tournament
Chapter 20: Sober kisses
Chapter 21: Show Time!! (Pt.1)
Chapter 22: Show Time!! (Pt.2)
Chapter 23: You!
Chapter 24/Epilogue

Chapter 7: To far Forrest

203 8 0
By _Purple-stains_

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!! FORREST!!!!!! I'm going to kill you!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I looked at myself in the mirror. The left side of my head is FUCKING BALD!!!!!

24 hours earlier...

Ahh... Thursday, the day before Friday. Don't you just love Thursdays? I feel so relaxed and happy. Why?, you may ask. Because Kaleb hasen't pranked me back and that means that he's out of ideas and THAT means I Leah Davina Hunter has WON!!!

"So Lee, what's with that creepy smile on your face?" Andy asked. She's back to school, although she is still coughing, she is perfectly fine.

"You mean the smile that means I have won the pranking games?" I retorted.

"Seriously? Man, you miss three days of school and war has begun." She said to herself, yet Kylie and I heard her and laughed.

"Hey Hunter." Joe jumped right in front of me, making pee myself a little.

"Hey Joe. Where are the other douche bags?" I asked.

"Right here." They all said in uninson as they stepped in front of us. Noah walked towards Kylie.

"Are you the face of McDonalds? Cause am lovin' it." Noah said to Kylie. We all stared at him in stupidity. What is he, four? Idiot. Yet we laughed our guts out, until Kaleb came.

"Hey guys. Uma Thurman." He smirked when he said my nickname. What an imbecil.

"Hello Mr. Bear." I smiled at him sweetly.

"Damn. Forgot about that." He mumbled.

"Just like you ran out of ideas." I said to him with an evil smile. I feel so good today. What is wrong with me? I normally hate every single day of the week except Friday and Saturday. I guess the thought of Kaleb losing is amazing.

"Don't worry Lunter, I have a huge prank for you." He said. And just like that my mood changed from happy to scared like shit. If I learned anything from Kaleb's and I's friendship many years ago, is that he NEVER gives up, and he'll get you back but way more worse. Just like THAT day when everything fell apart.

"Why are you calling me Lunter?" I asked changing the subject. No but seriously, only my friends call me that. Wait a minute? Does he think we're friends after what he did? He is very wrong.

"Cause we are friends? Right?" He answered, sounding more like a question. No way. He thinks we are friends? Should we be friends? Forgive and forget, right? No he hurt me when I was most vulnerable in my life.

"No." I said coldly and walked away.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Lunch. I love eating. After this mornings awkward moment, we all left and walked towards homeroom and then our next classes.

Currently Kylie, Andy and me are in the cafeteria's lunch line waiting for food.

"So...what happened this morning with you and Forrest?" Andy asked.

"Well for starters he called me Lunter. Nobody calls me that unless there a family member or true friend. Second, he tought we were friends. Who the hell thinks that after humiliating/crushing someone's heart and trust? Lastly, Uma Thurman. I hate it when he calls me that and he freaking knows it. Ahh!!" I let out a frustrated scream(not to loud). Wow. It felt good to get that of my chest.

"Okay?" Ky said looking at me weirdly. "Just give him the silent treatment. It always works." Ky said.

"That is true. One time Charlotte and I were fighting about...I don't remember, anyways, she punched me in the face and she didn't want to apologize. I gave her the silent treatment for a week. Next thing you know she is begging me to talk to her, so as a caring sister, I ignored her for another week. It was fun." Andy said smiling at the 'good' memory.

"Thanks for the pep talk." I said patting her upper arm. I have the weirdest friends.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, Charlotte's 15 birthday is next week. You guys are coming right?" Andy asked.

"I can't. I have to take care of my brother." Kylie said taking a slice of pizza. Finally the line is moving!

"Kylie your brother is 15 years old, I think he can take care of himself. Oh, oh, oh!!! Take him to the party!!!!" Andy said way to excited; taking a hamburger and fries.

"Why?" Ky asked. "Ohhh..." She said after thinking it and realizing something.

"Oh what?" I asked very confused; taking some fried chicken and mashed potatos.

"Charlotte has a huge crush on Alec. Alec dosen't think Charlotte likes him, also Alec has a huge crush on Charlotte, but Charlotte dosen't know it and thinks he dosen't like her because he has a girlfriend. But he only has a girlfriend because he wants to be cool." Andy let out in a deep breath. We began walking towards our table.

"Wow. That is so cute!! We have to get them together." I said, after taking it all in. We sat on our table and began to eat.

"Hi Leah." Noooo... why now? "Can I talk to you?" Ashley said sitting besides me, and so did her friends.

"What do you want?" I asked rudely.

"I want you to stay away from Kaleb and the rest of the guys." She said bitterly.

"Whatever. He is all yours." I said popping a fry in my mouth.

"Good. I just don't want him getting AIDS because of you." She said getting up and walking away. I got up and walked towards her.

"Ashley." I said tapping her on the shoulder.

"What?!" She snapped at me and so did I. With all my strenght I punched her in the jaw. The cafeteria went quiet.

"You bitch!! My makeup is ruined!!" She was gonna punch me but I caught her hand just in time.

"Mess with me again and you will get killed." I whispered in her ear. She just nodded and ran away sobbing. And in that moment Kaleb and I made eye contact. He just stood there smirking. Asshole.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I was walking home, when my phone rang. I took it out of my back pocket and saw the caller ID. Mom.

"Mom!" I said to her.

"Sweetie!!! I'm so sorry I haven't called, I've been a little busy. How are you?" Mom said sounding tired.

"I've been better. I really miss you. When are you coming back?" I asked. She sighed sounding worried.

"I have bad news." She said and paused for a second. "You are going to stay there for...for...a year." She struggled to say the words.

"Hahaha... Good one mom. But seriously when are you coming back?" I said. She's just messing with me.

"Leah. I won't be back for a year. They offered me a job here that pays very well. I, of course, would pay some visits now and then." She said. I can't believe this.

"Honey you okay?" Mom said worried.

"I'll call you later." I said hanging up.

"Afternoon miss Hunter." Alfelred said. He's the butler.

"Afternoon Al." I said running up the stairs. I opened the door to my room and jumped in the bed. This can't be happening. I have to call Sam. So I did.

"Hey sis! How's it going?" Sam asked.

"Horrible. When are you coming back?" I asked sadly.

"Not for another two weeks. Why?" He asked sounding worried. I couldn't hold it in any longer and began to cry.

"Sam *sob* mom is not *sob* coming for *sob* a-anot-ther y-y-year*sobs*." I said crying on the phone.

"What?" He asked in shock.

"They offered her a job that pays good and she said it's gonna take a year.*sniffs*" i said sniffing.

"Calm down Leah. Just breath. Listen to my voice." He said. "I'll be there as soon as I can. Promise."

"Thank you. I love you Sam." I said.

"I love you too LD." He said sincerly. He may be a player but he is still the sweetest guy I know. Oh, LD stands for Leah Davina.

"I have to go. Stay strong D. I'll be home as soon as I can. Take care." He said.

"You too. Bye." And with that the call ended. I stood up and took a shower. I put my pj's on and went downstairs.

"Hey. Dinners ready." Emily said. I think she already knew. "I'm sorry about your mom."

"Thank you." I took the plate and went to my room. I put on Netflix and began to watch the only thing that cheers me up when am sad. That's 70's Show. I finished eating and with out noticing I fell asleep.

Right now...

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!! FORREST!!!!!! I'm going to kill you!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I looked at myself in the mirror. The left side of my head is FUCKING BALD!!!!!

I ran into his room were he was laughing his guts off.

"Why would you shave my head?!?!" I screamed. What the hell!!!!!! It's a girls hair!!!!! A girls hair is sacred!!!!!!

"It...was...a...prank." He said laughing in between words.

"Kaleb it's not funny!!!!" I yelled stomping my foot.

"Yes... it ... is." He said still laughing. What and asshole!!!!

"No its not!!" I said falling to the floor. "Everything is falling apart." I cried. "First my mom tells me she is not coming for a year. Then my brother tells me he's not coming for another two whole weeks, and know my hair." I cried. Why am I crying? The laughing stopped and I looked up to see Kaleb looking at me with what I think was regret? Pity? I don't know.

"Hey am-" He said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't touch me." I said and ran out of the room. I'm gonna do something I haven't done in years. It's my escape.

"Leah wait!!" I heard Kaleb yell. I ignored him and took my guitar and went into the backyard. I ran and ran as far as my legs could take me. I stopped and sat down on the grass and layed my back to a giant tree. Then I began to play the guitar and sing.

Hold on to me as we go
As we roll down this unfamiliar road
And although this wave is stringing us along

Just know you're not alone
'Cause I'm gonna make this place your home

This song means everything to me. I sang it with my dad every day after dinner. It's my way of escaping the world.

Settle down, it'll all be clear
Don't pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble-it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found

Just know you're not alone
'Cause I'm gonna make this place your home

Ooo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo. Oo-oo-oo-oo [4x]
Aaa-aa-aa-aa-aa-aa-aa. Aa-aa-aa-aaaaaa [4x]

Settle down, it'll all be clear
Don't pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found

Just know you're not alone
'Cause I'm gonna make this place your home

(Come on!)

Ooo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo. Ao-oo-oo-oo [4x]
Aaa-aa-aa-aa-aa-aa-aa. Aa-aa-aa-aaaaaa [4x]

I sighed and began to let the tears go. My dad died of lung cancer. He always told me to be the best version of myself. He always told me I was his Jem. The diamond in the rug. The star that out shines others. When he died I didn't cry because it was his last wish. So all these years I've been holding the tears.

"I haven't heard you sing in a long time." Kaleb said. "You have a very pretty voice.''

"What do you want? Haven't you done enough?" I said crying.

"Look I'm really sorry." He said sitting besides me. "You look good though." He said chuckling, so did I. "I am really sorry Leah. I took it to far." He said with honesty.

"Whatever. At least you apologized. You never apologize." I said smiling.

"True. Friends?" He said. Forgive and forget Leah.

"Friends." I said.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

READ IMPORTANT!!!

Hey penguins!!! Hoped you liked it. Sorry I haven't updated in a long time. My great-grandmother died and well my family was going through a rough patch. This is my longest chapter yet!! It's 2105 words. Well Happy Thanksgiving!! Love you all!!!

~Judyth♡☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 8K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
301K 11.2K 40
Meet Melody Alonzo. She's fifteen years old, she's in the tenth grade, goes to Red Valley High School, and lives in Colorado with her mom, dad, annoy...
573K 20.7K 29
I think that sometimes the universe likes to play sick jokes on people. Like sometimes you drop the ice cream you've been craving on the floor before...
470K 12.7K 34
(Under Major Editing) Camila Diaz is a nerd. No need denying it. Everyone knows, Camila knows, her friends know, her school knows, hell even her mom...