Drive [Narry/Ziall]

By TaylorMaeHoran

When Niall Horan gets accepted into the first University of his choice, he's stoked - it's even better when h... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen [Part One]
Chapter Sixteen [Part Two]
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty [Part One]
Chapter Twenty [Part Two]
Hunter's Knife.

Chapter Five

3.5K 155 21
By TaylorMaeHoran

"Harry-,"

"Don't start with me, Lou," Harry grumbled as he slammed the door shut behind him. He made a direct beeline for his room. "I'm serious. I've had a rough day."

 Louis chuckled as he followed his mate. "Welcome to college, little man. It's all about rough days here. If you can't handle that-,"

Harry whipped around so quickly, Louis could hardly see him move. It was not only that that made the blue-eyed boy back down when he did, but it was the look on Harry's face. Never before had he seen the lad so infuriated - and that was saying a lot considering how long they had known each other and all the bullshit they had been through.

"Louis," Harry hissed through his teeth, his voice angry but strangely calm at the same time. "I'm serious. I just got my fucking heart ripped out. Leave me alone."

Harry slammed the door in his face.

Louis was used to it by now.

~-~-~

 Hands on thighs, warm bodies rubbing ever so softly against the other.

Their mouths are warm, clear rivers - soft lips and greedy tongues, but they both love it. Delicious slurping noises that would otherwise be considered gross, but in this situation it hardly matters what sounds come out.

Fingers thread through hair, hand rests on back. Bodies tilt, leaning over counters and occasionally one another.

"Missed you," one whispers, voice lighter accented than the other, but voice still utterly ridiculous, trying almost too hard to sound seductive.

Blondie, tucked safely inside his older boyfriend's arms, giggles uncontrollably, sending vibrations through both of them. He knows what his love wants - knows exactly what Zayn wants. And, truth be told, he's more than just likely to deliver.

"Don't try so hard, babe," he grins, breaking the kiss and touching their noses together. "You know I'd do anything for you."

The bedroom becomes their haven for a good portion of the night.

That is, until there's a pounding at the door.

~-~-~

Zayn's only in his boxers - sex hair and all - when he opens the door.

Josh is standing there, swaying on his feet, with a drunken grin on his face. Behind him are two boys, both brunette-haired, that Zayn actually doesn't recognize. Even though his night with Niall has been interrupted, he can't bring himself to frown.

"Whoa, buddy," Josh smirks, eyeing Zayn up and down. "Didn't think you'd be so eager. Looks like you've got your night planned out."

Zayn flushes, his face turning completely red - from the tips of his ears, down his neck. "What do you want, Josh? I'm a bit busy..."

"You don't say," Josh cackles out loud, and it's about then that Niall pops up from behind Zayn - stretching up just enough so that his chin is resting on the older lad's neck. Zayn intertwines their fingers behind his back. "Anyways, you're never too busy to party. There's one at the frat house, as a matter of fact. You guys in or what?"

Zayn looked over at Niall. "I don't know..."

"Oh come on," Josh laughs, and grabs at Niall's arm - pulling him past Zayn, so he was standing in the doorframe with them. The blonde had the decency to actually get dressed before coming to the door, so he was wearing skinnies and Zayn's old hockey jersey. "Or else, we'll kidnap Niall and take him with us while you're here all alone."

Zayn frowns, "Fine...just let me get dressed first?"

"Sure thing, sex fiend."

~-~-~

As far as the average college student is concerned, University was all about having sex, going to parties, and getting drunk (of course, there was always studying, but who could remember academics when you're getting shit-faced with your buddies and lovers?).

It was well after midnight, and even though most students had classes in the morning, the party was at its' highest peak of the night.

Zayn and Niall were in the midst of the action.

Even though they had come almost against their will, they were having a grand time. Both were throwing down drinks like nobody's business.

Niall's becoming too sozzled to even notice his boyfriend dancing his way away, over to Josh to play a good ol' game of Never Have I Ever.

But he's not too drunk to see Harry.

The curly-haired lad was currently in the arms of a boy that Niall's sure he's never seen. He's buff, with short brown hair - he looks like your stereotypical jock. They're kissing so deeply that they're practically swallowing each other. Harry's hand lingers close to the larger lad's zipper, about ready to pull it down, and Niall wonders how he got this one.

And maybe, if he weren't so intoxicated, he wouldn't have interfered when he did. But he was a good lad, really, and he was concerned.

So he practically danced his way over, a drunken smile on his face. Harry broke away from his kiss, and glanced up at the blonde - his eyes wide, quite nicely resembling a baby deer caught in the headlights of a speeding truck.

"Hi Harry," Niall cooed, voice thick. Harry realized that he was quite noticeably strung - and there was this little feeling in his heart that told him this wouldn't end well. "Looks like you've hooked a lad, huh? Is this one loosening up, too?"

The stranger looked at Harry, eyes filled with pain. "H-Haz? What is he talking about?"

"Niall," Harry hissed at the blonde, venom in his voice. Niall only smiled at him. He didn't know what he was watching. "Fuck off."

"What? I'm only playin' with you, Harry. After all, that's kind of what Uni is about, right? Did you tell this guy the same thing you told me? Or shall I enlighten him myself?"

"Harry!" the boy cried out, pushing the smaller lad off and rising to his feet. "What the hell is going on? Tell me!"

Niall giggled and swatted at the boy's arm. "Did he tell you that you're really fuckin' pretty? Ask you out to dinner, a movie - perhaps back to his place? Were you overly mellow? Not willing enough to experiment? Did you just go for it?"

"Liam!" Harry cries out to the boy - assumedly Liam - and bolts up as well. "It's not what you think, I swear-,"

"What the fuck are you playing, Styles?" Liam mumbles, tears beginning to flood his eyes. "Are you kidding me? I think that this is exactly what I think it is, isn't it? You were going to cheat on me?"

This statement seems to sober Niall up just enough so that he can really get angry at Harry. "Oh, looks like you're the master of loosening up, Harry. You have a boyfriend, and yet you've been trying to ask me out? I knew you had no shame, but this is a little messed up - even for you."

"Liam..." Harry tries to grab his arm, but Liam yanks back before he can.

"Don't touch me! You never loved me!"

Then, Liam grabs Niall's arm and pulls him away from Harry - through the crowd, and away from everyone else. Niall can momentarily see Zayn, but he's not watching - too involved in his game to pay attention to anyone else. Liam drags him to a bedroom, and Niall follows him willingly enough - this boy just got his heart broken, after all.

Liam slams the door behind them, lets go of Niall, and sits on the bed. He looks at Niall, eyes filled with pain, and gestures for the blonde to come sit beside him. He does.

"Thank you," Liam breathes out before Niall can speak.

Niall's heart crumbles into a million pieces as he whispers, "Don't thank me. I...I really shouldn't have interfered. I-,"

"No," Liam cuts him off, and smiles. Niall wills himself to return the gesture. "People have warned me about Harry, and I just didn't have any proof until now...I just thought he loved me. I wanted him to love me. But he never could. And, I guess I would have figured it out sooner or later."

"He shouldn't have cheated on you. Or tried...I don't know."

...

"I, um...I'm Liam, in case you didn't catch that earlier."

"Niall."

Niall doesn't know it then, but he's just made a lifelong friend, in one of the weirdest ways he could ever think of.

[So, they party a lot, it's Uni and...yeah, parties rock.x]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.5K 24
*bear with my shitty photoshopping in the cover* Melissa (who absolutely hates being called Melissa, so better known as Lissa) isn’t boring but she...
17.3K 976 39
2015. Niall Horan is ready to study at New York University. Harry Styles is his new roommate. They initially hate each other. But the fact that they...
1.2K 62 15
Harry starts doing charity work in a London hospital in order to enter to his dream university in Los Angeles-California, but everything is overshado...
659K 21.5K 22
High school student Niall Horan's life turns upside down when London's most wanted criminal climbs through his open window one night. Trapped in his...