The soldiers. Steve Rogers/Ca...

Por Clairepjofan

You were a soldier. The first female soldier in the Middle Ages. You died but luckily honey preserved your bo... Más

Your story
first ice now honey?
Staying Alive
A woman?
Waking up in a new world
14 years old
War memories
Film
The mission
Getting caught...twice
AIM's got plans
Flower war.
War wounds come back
Helicarrier's night
Trauma
Truth or dare action ou vérités
Ill. Ill. Ill. oh! wait; Ill. And for some change: sick
The long awaited kiss
Ste....Captain
Voice 1: brain. Voice 2: heart.
Siberia. Part 1.
Siberia part 2
Simulation. Before death.
After death, fear simulation. Declaration of love.
out.
Miss. America?
Peggy
Chapter 30: Sword fighting
The winter soldier
Road trip
Stitches
Time alone
Annoying (not estate) agents
Date night
Back to being a prisonner
Missiles, power sources and reactors
home for your eulogy
You'll love this
Post-engagement swiming
Talk
Wedding. End.

Meeting Loki.

13.8K 434 374
Por Clairepjofan

Thank you for reading my story. I thank everyone who reads this story.

You woke up. Your eyes were staring at the ceiling. It was dark. Your legs were burning. You took of the captain America outfit and put your hospital gown, praying it would help. It didn't. Your legs felt like they were on fire. Your bandages were red and blood started dripping on the floor. You hadn't reattached yourself to the monitor last night.

You sat down, teers flowing down your checks. You were crying silently. It hurt to much to sob much louder. The bed was getting drenched in blood. You moved and say on the floor. The floor soon became red around you.

Blood was flowing. You were dealing dizzy. You sobbed. It hurt. Moving hurt. Sobbing hurt. Everything hurt. You tried to talk. You strained your voice so that anyone could hear you.

Your voice that was once comfident and strong was now weak and unsure. You couldn't last the night. Not if no one heard you. No one would even if you were yelling. Your weakened state could hardly walk.

Tears were mixing with the blood. Your eyes had amused to the light. Your hands were pale white. You knew it was sign of blood loss. You swallowed back your saliva. Then you started coughing. Your throat expelled the moist substance. Your eyes were watching more blood excape your mouth.

Crying was making the matters worse. Your hands reach for the floor in front of you. You could see they were touching the floor but you couldn't feal your fingers. You were dangerously pale and very dizzy.

You used all your vocal cords, all your strength to say one word. "Steve! " you chocked on more blood flowing through your mouth and nose.

You heard noises. Your vision was turning black. You could see small Steve. He was yelling 'Medics'. He came to you, ignoring all the blood he cradled you in his arms. He hummed and rocked you back and forth.

"Stay (y/n). Stay. Just a few more minutes. Make everyone proud. Stay awake."

Steve thought it was hopeless. He was a hopeful man but the sight of all the blood was unthinkable. It was impossible to survive that. He cursed himself for not having put you on the monitor. He cursed himself like he had never done before.

You muttered two words almost no one could hear except Steve "Language soldier."

Then your world faded into black.

**********************************************************************************************

You heard before you could see.

"I am afraid, sir, we can't give her anymore drugs. Her liver will fail otherwise." My doctor explained.

"Then you can cut my liver in half. We have the same blood type." Steve offered hopefully

"Yes, but in your current body state and with all the sickness you have or had, it would be as though sealing her death certificate."The doctor's voice was pitiful.

"What can I do?" Steve asked, voice laced with consern and sadness.

"Nothing. Just make sure she stays attached to the monitor. Eats a lot more. Drinks much more. And rests. It was already unlikely she would survive until Stark comes back. Now, well it's virtually impossible."

"Don't you say that. Don't you dare." Steve shouted

"I am sorry sir."

"Leave." Steve's voice was dangerously low. Their were footsteps. A door slammed shut.

"Well, at least I got a new bed." You said. Your eyes opened. Steve smiled. "The old must be wet now. Steve. Thanks for helping me. "

"It's okay." There was a pose, Steve's mouth parted as though hesitating to say something "During the operation, they wanted to give up. You were yelling. You probably forget. They said your brain couldn't process what was going on. The pain was too much. They wanted to give up."

"But they didn't. It'a okay Steve. You should forgive them. After all, I was the stupid one, not wiring myself in the beep machine."

Steve smiled at the nickname of the monitor.

"I can't wait until I get my immune system back. And like that I will be able to fend myself off properly." Steve was biting his lower lip. You realized he wanted to be seen as who he was inside rather than the muscles and the uniform. "Steve?"

"Yeah?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I like you this way. I think you are the guy every girl should look for."

"You would be the first."

"I refused to think that."

"Shouldn't I be the one confronting you?"

"Put it this way ; you are comforting me by letting me comfort you. Ok?"

"Ok"

"See I used Ok." You squeaked.

"Yeah, I noticed." He smiled. "You should probably rest now. You have talked more then what is good for you."

"Resting is for wimps. Are you calling me a wimp?" You faked a menacing tone.

"No, but rest is for the tired and you are tired." He said.

"I am not tired. How do you know, you don't have mind powers. Do you?"

"No, but right now you are acting like a child."

"I am not. I just don't want to sleep all day. " you wined.

"What do you want to talk about then."

"I want to know something you never told to anyone before. A secret. Not even Peggy knows."

He thought for a while, put a hand to his lips and whispered:

"I wear captain America print boxers."

You laughed until your ribs were hurting witch was only for fifteen seconds. You finally managed to control your laugh and stared at Steve.

"Your turn." He said

"Once, in the army. As I was dressed as a man, a guy came up to me and said that I was somkin' "

Steve and you both laughed.

"I am not officially a captain." Steve said

"I cut my senior officer's ear to get in the army."

"Really?"

"Yup." You popped the 'p'.

"I got in the machine that transformed me, ran after a villain and found out he was HYDRA and all that time I really really needed to pee."

You snorted. "When I first saw you on the Helicarrier, I was so glad that you 1 spoke French and 2 knew where I was, that I wanted to kiss you but instead I just knocked you out."

"I think I prefer the first option."

You blushed.

"Round two." Steve announced. "Got to answer any question the other asks truthfully."

"Okay. Favorite avenger?"

"You can't ask me that. It's like choosing between children." Steve wined.

"You can't answer therefore I challenge you to scream to all the world 'I love America.' "

Steve laughed opened the Helicarrier window and yelled the sentence with all his might.

You laughed as he sat back down.

"Okay. Did you ever kiss someone?"

You blushed. You could hardly raise your eyes. You mumbled something beneath your breath.

"Sorry? Didn't hear that?" Steve asked

"No and don't you dare tell anyone."

Steve was grinning happily.

"First impression when you realized I was a woman?"

Steve was deep red. " do I have to?" You nodded. "Wow."

"What does that even mean? Wow good or wow bad or wow neutral. That doesn't give me any imformation"

"Ok, beautiful."

"Um... Thanks?" You tried hard not to blush.

"First I love you's?" Steve said quickly.

"No one. I wanted to tell Luc but I found it selfish because he had a wife and child."

"Not even your parents?"

"Steve, I love you's are not to be taken lightly. My parents never said it to each other. It's a mark of affection that should mean giving up one's life for the happiness of another. You do understand that right?"

"Well, I love you's are taken way more lightly these days."

"Well, I am not sure these days are the most romantic period of History." You said.

"I consider romance to have changed but not diminished in any way."

"Well it doesn't matter. I am gonna stay alone anyway."

"Don't say that." That was it. You both you you were going to end up alone and unloved because you had a longer life than any normal person. It was delusional to think otherwise. And frankly, it was also hurtful that he couldn't accept the truth that you had already agreed to.

"Now, if you will excuse me. I have to rest." You answered and turn so that you were facing the other way. You could feel Steve wanted to talk to you but felt rejected. He sighed, there were footsteps and then the door closed lightly.

As soon as the door closed, you yanked the cables out of your skin. There was a light trickle of blood. You walked out into the corridor. Steve was nowhere to be seen. You slowly crept along the hallway. There was a fealing so right in doing something wrong.

Yu heard voices. You quickly limped to the closest door and opened it.

You walked inside, narrowly avoiding a sighting of the owners of the voices. You sighed. You glanced to the room you were in.

It was a round room with no furniture. In the middle sat a man. He had long dark hair and aa combination of black leather, green cloth and golden armor.

He raised his eyes aand met yours. They were green.

He broke the silence and said in a soothing voice.

"A female? Are they lowering their standards? Just to let you know, I had many lovers in Asgard and I will not be easily suduced by a woman."

"Excuse me, since when were arrogant men better than a soldier."

"Since he could live five thousand years and she could not,"

"I can easily outlive five thousand years because, for your imformation I am no average human."

"I doubt you could outlive a god. Look at your meager state. It is pitiful."

"Maybe you judge this pitiful because you could not survive this assault."

"I doubt I would be stupid enough to fight. Thor would do the fighting."

"Thor? Are you two realated. You seem very different. Apart from your sense of clothing."

"This is asgardian leather mortal." He raised his voice.

"And this is human cloth!' You yelled back. You lowered your voice. "People aren't defined by what they wear. They hide behind it. You shouldn't be defined by what you have but by what you are. Your looks might fool your asgardian lovers but your arrogance is too strong and defined to fool me."

"Your words are filled with wisdom and yet you look so you young. Your eyes tell me they have seen battle. Your scars told me you have lost much. But you still give advice to a prisoner?"

"I forgive, I don't forget." You said.

"You are one of the most entertaining agents they have sent me."

"I am not an agent."

"That explains a lot. What are you then?"

"A soldier. An old soldier. The oldest human living on the Earth. I'm (y/n) and I have seen you before. You were in legends. I heard of many things. I studied what the English fear, going back to when they were called Saxons. You, sir speak of Asgard. You are called silver tongue or Loki."

"Not many can name me if I don't want them to. You seem gifted."

"Maybe I am. Why are you here?"

"Earth refused to surrender it's freedom."

"Good for it. But if you sir are a so called God could you not excape? "

"Do not mock me. I could easily break your neck."

"Not as easily as I could break yours." You threatened.

"I must admit you are quite enjoyable company. All the others were quite unenthusiastic about talking to me."

"This may seem odd. But do you actually have a silver tongue?"

There was a loud bang. The door behind you opened. You could see Steve in the doorway.

"Get away from him (y/n). Please."

"Why?" You asked

"Loki is a maniac. He killed eighty people in two days. He can poison you with words."

"I talked with him for two minutes."

"And you are still alive?"

You looked at him, eyebrow raised and had an expression that said 'what do you think, genius?'.

Steve slowly walked towards you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and slowly dragged you out into the corridor. Never letting his eyes drift from Loki until the door was shut.

You realized Steve's arms were still around your waist and you blushed although you didn't want the moment to end.

Steve was oblivious to the fact and was just staring into your (e/c) eyes. When he finally spoke he loosened his grip around you.

You tried to stay angry at Steve for having led you to believe that you could spend your life with someone, but it was just to hard. Sure, if he was tall and muscular Steve, it would have been easy. Finding something to resent would be effortless but this was small Steve.

He who had blood diseases and other nasty things, it was virtually impossible. You smiled at him. Your leg was weighing you down and so you were face-to-face with Steve.

"I'm sorry for earlier."

"It's okay. Thanks for saving me from Loki." You said sarcastically.

Steve suddenly realized his hands were still around your waist and unfortunately, let go.

You smiled at his gentlemenlike behavior and slowly leaned in.

You pecked his check and walked back to your room.

Steve was blushing like mad and mumble a small 'your welcome'.

A/N

Hello. Author. I have to tell you thanks for sticking with me. I enjoy writing this story. Loki is in here as a love interest for the reader and to make Steve jealous.

Next weekend I won't be able to update. I am traveling. So yeah...

Thx anyway. For everybody who took the time to read this, vote and comment.

Don't forget to vote comment and follow.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

133K 3.2K 48
This is a story about Steve Rogers (Captain america) and Natasha Romanoff (Black Widow). This is a fanfiction of some missions made up and in between...
59.6K 1.5K 20
It wasn't normal to see a girl in the military. As far as I knew the only girl, excuse me woman, was Peggy Carter. It had always been my dream to joi...
10.6K 208 7
My story is basically how Steve and Peggy's relationship blossomed. I was going to write it on a FanFiction website but this just seemed convenient...
5.2K 69 41
**the story is complete** This is my first story I shared with you guys and I really hope for you guys to like it , I worked so hard to make it perfe...