You're Trouble

By infinitylocks

Jayson Morreti desperately needs help and he chose Elsa because she's going into the cake shop where he's now... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 3

14.4K 548 64
By infinitylocks

I'm currently getting ready to go to Jayson's house. I can't believe I'm agreeing to this. He texted me his address already and I put my off shoulder white dress on. I curled the end of my hair and put make up on.

Then I put my ankle strap heels, grabbing my pink bag and put my necklace on. I looked at myself in the mirror as I sprayed some perfume.

I ordered an uber to go to his place and I'm pretty nervous but not really. I've always known that Jayson Morreti is rich so I really don't expect too much. When I arrived at his house, I got out and Jayson was already waiting for right at the gate.

He has his hands inside his pocket as he looked at me from head to toe. He gestured me to follow him and I sighed. When I saw his house from a far, I can't believe it.

It's so beautiful that I can't even.. describe it with words. As an architect, this house is perfect.

"Jayson! Is she here yet?" I heard someone walking out from the house and I saw a beautiful woman in her 50s walking out from the house.

"Yes." Jayson answered. I will assume that she's his mom. She walked towards me completely excited and I smiled awkwardly.

"Hello, Elsa!"

"Hi." I said and she hugged me. She pulled away and smiled widely.

"I'm Sarah, Jayson's mom. I can't believe he never told me about you. He's a jerk!" She said and I chuckled nodding.

"Elsa Koshly, Ms.Morreti. Nice to meet you!" I said and she linked her arm with mine. She dragged me inside right away.

"You look stunning by the way, let's go inside.. I want you to meet everyone." Oh no..

"Everyone, this is Elsa, Jayson's fiancee." She announced and when I got into the house, there's 20 people inside.

"Elsa, this is Martin, my husband." Sarah introduced me to Jayson's dad. He gave me a brief hug and smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Mr.Morreti."

"Call us by names, Elsa. We're going to be family soon, you're going to be a Morreti soon!" Sarah squealed and I turned to Jayson. He gave me a nod and I will kill him later.

"Let's have dinner!" Sarah announced. Before having dinner, Sarah and Martin introduced me to some of his family and friends. I thought they will be the type of people who are arrogant and look down on people but they're all so sweet.

"I heard that you're still in uni." Sarah sat me down on the dining table.

"Yes, I'm still studying."

"That's great, can I ask what your major is?" Martin asked.

"Architect." I said.

"Awesome!" Sarah said as she gestured all the maid to serve the food. One of them put the steak in front of me and I thanked her.

"Why didn't Jayson pick you up? How did you get here?" Martin asked.

"I went here with an uber." I said and with that his parents turned to Jayson.

"Jayson, what the.. why didn't you pick her up?" Martin asked in a cold tone.

"How can you call her your fiancee?" Sarah hissed.

"It's okay. He's tired from working and I don't want to bother him. I'm used to go everywhere by myself so it's not a big deal." I said quickly and they both looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"Really?" Sarah raised her eyebrows suspiciously.

"Yes, I told him that I'll come here by myself. I just got off work too." I said.

"Is this how you treat your future wife?" Martin asked Jayson.

"You work already?" Sarah asked.

"More like a part time job, I work at a cafe." I said and they nodded.

"I thought he will bring someone who is spoiled." Martin said.

"Let's eat!" Sarah said and I turned to Jayson. He looked at me flatly and I wanted to punch him so bad for dragging me into this mess.

"How did you two meet?" She asked as I cut my steak.

"We met at her cafe, I asked her number and we start from there.." Jayson said like it's nothing.

"That's cute." Sarah said and I gave her a smile. I took a bite and stressing out.

"The ring suits her." Martin said and I turned to my ring.

"Beautiful." Sarah said and I turned to Jayson. He nodded. We started to eat dinner peacefully and some of the family member started to tell us some funny stories. I looked around and Jayson is lucky to have a really fun family.

"Want some?" I turned to Jayson who put a cup of ice cream in front of me.

"Thank you!" I said taking it from him. It's a chocolate ice cream and I turned to see that he has the strawberry flavour on his hand.

"Can I have that instead?" I asked and he raised his eyebrows.

"The strawberry one." I pointed and he took mine before giving his.

"Thank you." I squealed and I opened the lid. After dinner, we moved to the living room and started to talk more. Sarah gave me a tour around the house too and it's beautiful.

"I'm glad that he chose you, you're such a sweet girl." Sarah said before we joined others in the living room.

"I don't know why he never brought you here, maybe he's scared that we won't accept you." She added before I can say anything.

"He asked me to keep it a secret." I played along.

"That brat.." She hissed and I chuckled.

"Let's join the others." She suggested and I nodded. We started to play games and when poker comes into the picture, I can't help but to show my talent. The whole family praised me for it.

"Elsa has to go home, she's tired." Jayson announced and I turned to the clock to see it's almost 11. I was surprised that time passed really quickly.

"You're taking her home!" Martin said.

"I am, it's late." Jayson said without any emotion. I bid my goodbyes to his family and Jayson grabbed my hand dragging me out from his mansion.

"Get in the car." He whispered and I got into his car. He told his mom something and got in. He started the car and drove away.

"You're trying too hard." He hissed.

"About what?"

"They like you.."

"And?"

"They're supposed not to like you, you don't come from a.. rich family." He said and I scoffed. I can't believe this man, he threatened me and now he's protesting.

"You're trying too hard to get my family's attention. You really saw this as an opportunity, didn't you? You want my money." He stated and that's when I'm so fed up with him. I decided to stay silent because there's no point trying to correct him.

"Find a way to take that ring out, I need it."

"Don't worry, I'll make sure to find a way so we don't have to see each other again." I said coldly.

"Good, because I hate a girl like you. You crave for money." He said.

"I don't care what you think about me." I said and with that he pulled over.

"Get out." He said in a cold tone and I turned to him disbelief.

"Get out!" He bursted and I opened his door. I got out and closed the door. I walked away and took out my phone to find a bus stop. I looked around, I have zero knowledge about this neighboorhood. Jayson drove away and I wanted to kill him so bad.

I found a bus stop and walked towards it. The bus will come in 20 minutes so I decided to sit down waiting for it. I let out a sigh and I can't believe there's so much happening in one day.

After 20 minutes, the bus came and I got in. I can't believe someone like Jayson exist in this planet. How can he treat someone after helping him?

My phone rang and it's Jayson. I decided to reject his call and he kept calling. I turned off my phone because he's so annoying.

What an asshole. How can he be one when his family is so sweet? He dared blaming it all on me when he was the one who dragged me. I helped him too. I regretted it and I will try so hard to take the ring off so I won't see him again.

After successfully go back home, I turned on the phone and there's a ton of messages from Jayson. He asked me where I am and if I already made it home or not. I decided to not open it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 92 10
luz noceda, a famous comedian. shes been everywhere for her shows. she is famous, but still stays on the downlow. she posts way to much on social med...
128K 7.3K 30
• In Which They Dream • People say you dream about those things which you think about. Her thoughts were free to travel. But they usually decided to...
853K 35.4K 75
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
34.5K 997 72
"There's no way I'm marrying him!" "Do you think I want this either?" Lyrica is a regular 17-year old high school senior. Ten years ago she was invol...