Jay Mcguiness My Angel | Jayt...

By nicely_mcguiness

Nathan used to be a happy and energetic person that was until his mum and sister died in a house fire. He mov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Prologue

4.3K 36 14
By nicely_mcguiness

Hey Mum, Hey Jess,

It's my first day of a new school in London tomorrow. I must say I'm scared, I won't know anyone at school except from Tom. My therapist said that I should write about my feelings. So this is me writing about my feelings. I will write to you every single day about how I am doing. It wasn't fair that you left me so suddenly in that...House fire.. So I don't think that it is fair that I neglect you about how I am doing.

Can you see me from up there? Can you see how I am not coping? It should be me up there, not you. You both didn't deserve to die. Why did you leave me?

The last time I cut was 2 days ago, are you proud? I'm trying to stop, but it's like telling a drug addict to stop taking drugs cold turkey. It can't be done, but I am trying my best to stop because I know you would be disappointed in me to see me doing this to myself but it's not that simple.

I hope that I don't get bullied there, it's probably best if I keep that I am gay to myself and that I go to a therapist because my mum and sister died, then I will definitely get bullied. Tom said he would look out for me and that I could hang out with him and his mates at lunch and break.

I should probably go to sleep now, as it's getting quite late and I need to be up early.

I love you, don't ever forget that,

Nath x x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So that was the prologue, all the chapters won't be like this, but some chapters will contain a little bit of Nathan writing to his mum and sister. What do you guys think? do you like it? this story may be a little bit sad from time to time but I will try and make it happy and cheerful as best as I can, But what is a story without sad bits? Hope you enjoyed it :)

~ nicely_mcguiness

Edited - 3/5/14

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 27 28
It's 2009. The Wanted started a while ago. When they have their first club gig, 16 year old Nathan meets someone who changes his life. They help each...
391K 15.3K 42
After her parents's accident, Delany shut her self from the world. She liked being in her safe, little bubble.. Mason, on the other hand, wanted to...
1.6K 40 13
Atiqah and Jade have just moved on to England, and meeting their new neighbours, aka Tom and Max from The Wanted chage their lives. Furthermore, Jay'...
5.5K 78 21
When Hannah and her sister Carly move to London from a small town in Ohio and Hannah meets Jay mcguiness. Boyband heart throb right after her fathers...