Dude! I Think I'm Falling For...

By ChellybeanLovesFood

Having a popular older sister is normally a bad thing. But not for Kalissa Beadles. Her and her sister, Vicky... More

I Think I'm Falling For My Sister's Friend...In The Weirdest Ways
ITIFFMSF...ITWW (2) ~I rule this mall suckas!!~
ITIFFMSF...ITWW (3) ~Falling on Perverted Man Cookies~
ITIFFMSF...ITWW (4) ~My Dad, the Man Child~
ITIFFMSF...ITWW (5) ~That Evil Little Bugger Stole My French Fries~
ITIFFMSF...ITWW (6) ~Fighting Giants And Embarrassing Uncles~
ITIFFMSF...ITWW (7) ~Kissing Butt Cheeks~
ITIFFMSF...ITWW (8) ~Femidiots And Himbeciles~
ITIFFMSF...ITWW (9) ~Sugar Overload~
ITIFFMSF...ITWW (10) ~Call Of Duty~
ITIFFMSF...ITWW (11) ~HOLY GUACAMOLE IT'S CHRISTMAS!!~
ITIFFMSF...ITWW (12) ~Jerkles The Clown~
ITIFFMSF...ITWW (13) ~We're All Goofy Goobers!!!~
ITIFFMSF...ITWW (14) ~Firetrucken' Awesome!!~
ITIFFMSF...ITWW (15) ~I'm So Hot I Melt The Sun~
ITIFFMSF...ITWW (16) ~She's Ma Cherry Pie~
ITIFFMSF...ITWW (17) ~Kali Like A Puma~
ITIFFMSF...ITWW (18) ~Sleepover In The Girls' Bathroom~
ITIFFMSF...ITWW (19) ~Surprise!!~
ITIFFMSF...ITWW (20) ~Super Kali To The Rescue..........OH SNAP~
ITIFFMSF...ITWW (21) ~You Put The Magic In Me~
ITIFFMSF...ITWW (22) ~GOTTA CHANGE MY RELATIONSHIP STATUS~
ITIFFMSF...ITWW (23) ~IceCream Shop Of Horrors~
ITIFFMSF...ITWW (24) ~Lord Thunder And Cheese Bites, She Forgives Me~
ITIFFMSF...ITWW (25) ~A Gang Beat, Reunion, Graduation With A Pinch Of Proposal~
ITIFFMSF...ITWW (26) ~Marriage And Love~
ITIFFMSF...ITWW ~Epilogue~

ITIFFMSF...ITWW (1) ~Sweet Sweet Maple Syrup~

6.9K 173 23
By ChellybeanLovesFood

I Think I'm Falling For My Sister's Friend...In The Weirdest Ways

Chapter 1

Sweet Sweet Maple Syrup

-----Kali-----

"SHHHH Principle Sanders is going to hear us" I told Jake and Eddie as we dumped maple syrup all around his door. We all knew his schedule, he comes out of his office at twelve thirty for his lunch break (which is in five minutes!)

When we were finished we dove behind some garbage cans and waited. People were coming and going but they all didn't fall in the maple syrup. It could've been because Eddie put a peice of paper over a "caution. Wet floor" sign saying "Caution, Maple syrup all around here" People snickered as they passed and muttered my name. Jake and Eddie snickered at me as my mouth hung open.

"I don't do that many tricks, do I?" I asked and Jake nodded, his blonde hair falling in his face as Eddie checked his watch. "Mr. Uptight will be coming out any second now" he said and we hid ourselves a little better. All of a sudden the door opened and out walked the uptight man himself, typing away on his Blackberry. I smirked because he was totally oblivious as he stepped on the maple syrup covered floor.

I watched as he fell, landing on his back with an oomph! I laughed outright as his Blackberry flee out of his hands. Oh my gosh this should've been in slow motion! Mr. Uptight sat up, his face was red with fury as his eyes land on the garbage cans we're hiding behind.

"KALISSA BEADLES!!!" he roared and I swear people all the way across this school heard him. Sander's got up and stormed over. "Guys get out, I'll take the blame" I said and they hesitated until I gave them a look, my look. They scrambled out of there just in time, two seconds later Sanders reached me and threw and I mean threw the garbage cans across the hall. I sat there grinning up at him.

"Hey Sanders how long has it been, a couple of days?" I asked casually and if even possible his face got  

even redder. "My office.... NOW!" he yelled in my face, aw he got some spit in my eye. I silently got up and followed Sour puss to his office, people were staring at me, some thinking I was stupid while some were laughing or giving me thumbs up. I smiled at that and entered Sour Sander's office. He motioned for me to sit while he paced back and forth in his office.

"Okay Kalissa mind telling me WHY THERE IS MAPLE SYRUP ALL OVER THE FLOOR AROUND MY OFFICE!?" he yelled and I cringed a tincy bit at the loudness and how close he was yelling at me. I sighed and sat forward in my seat.

"Sanders the reason maple syrup is all over the floor is because I put it there" I said smugly and I swear I saw some steam come out of his nose and ears. He pinched the bridge of his nose and breathed in and  

out trying to calm himself.

"Detention, you get a detention every day after school for the rest of this week and all of the next. You only get a detention since this didn't involve over half the school population this time" I smirked at the memory of everybody getting maple syruped and feathered. Yeah I had some left over maple syrup from that and used it today. "Okay Sanders I guess it's better than suspension, we get to be together every day for....  

How long will these detentions be?" I asked and he sighed from frustration.

"I'll tell you when you get there, I'll see you in the math room after classes are finished, now get out of my office" he sat down at his desk and I faked being offended. "But don't you want to hang with me?" I asked  

and his face started to go a little red.

"GET OUT OF MY OFFICE!!" he yelled and I walked out smirking. It was currently the end of fifth period so I headed to my last class, which would be (drum role please!) MATH!! I headed to my l locker and was thankful people were still in the hallway as I rushed to class. Once I entered Eddie's head shot up and I smirked and walked to the empty seat beside him and sat down.

" I take it you're not suspended" Eddie whispered and I nodded. " I have detention for the rest of this week and all of the next. And it's in here so it's going to be like two maths in a row" I shuddered at that thought and Eddie chuckled at me.

"Hey why'd you take the blame for us?" he asked and I turned to look at him. "Because you and Jake just about got expelled a couple pranks ago when we let lose three pigs around the school numbered 1, 2 and 4. Then also when you and Jake ran nude and around the school with the pigs. And then Sour Sanders said next time you might of got expelled and I didn't want my two best prank pulling buds to leave" he nodded and we messed around the whole period and got yelled at a few times but Mr. Bubble gum. His real name is daniel's but he always takes our gum then eats it himself!

When the bell rang everybody packed up and left. I swiped out my phone and texted Vicky.

Yo Vicky don't bother waitin for me- Kali

Lemme guess, u got detention-Vicky

OMG how did u know- Kali

I heard Sanders voice all the way across the school Kalissa. How long is the detention spand 4?- Vicky

I'll tell u when I get home- Kali

Kay see u then byes- Vicky

Bye bye- Kali

I rested my feet on my desk waiting for Sanders to arrived. I got bored two seconds later and pulled my IPhone out again to play Bunny Shooter ( it's a bunny version of angry birds). I was so into the game that I didn't realise someone was standing infront of me until they spoke.

"Put the phone away Kalissa" Sanders said and I fell back in my chair and landed on the ground. Sanders  

just looked at me.

"I'm sorry Kalissa but something is wrong with you" he said and sat down at Buble gum's desk. I got up and grabbed my chair and sat it upright then slumped in it and crossed my arms over my chest. Some on my blonde hair fell in my face and I kept trying to blow it back but more just fell, I'm not giving up though. I kept blowing until I felt light-headed.

"Miss Beadles, just use your hands" Sanders said across the empty room and I muttered a "that's what he said" and tucked my hair behind my ears. I sat like that for what forever. "HEY SANDERS CAN I GO HOME NOW!! I have to be at work for six thirty and it takes about twenty minutes for me to walk home"I called out across the room and he raised his eyebrows and checked the clock. It was five twenty.

"Yes Kalissa, you may go home. I think we've both had enough torture for one night. I shot up and dashed out the door to my locker, I grabbed my homework and zipped up my backpack and ran out of that rat hole!! I jogged all the way home, it's a nice day. Lately its been too hot or too windy, come on it's Las Angelos so it's hot even though it's November but come on, a little too hot!

"I'M HOME!!!!" I yelled as I walked through the door, I put my backpack next to our keys/mail/notes table like I usually do when I get home from school. I smelt something cooking so I skipped to the kitchen. My mom was making Dinner and Vicky was helping her. My dad was playing with my dog, MY dog, Murphy. He's a Great Dane but the biggest teddy bear ever and I've loved him ever since he was a pup and I was five.

"HEY Y'ALL I'M HOME!!" I yelled and my dad looked at me. "WE CAN ALL SEE THAT!!" he yelled back and my mother laughed, my dad acts just like a big kid some times. I flopped down in my chair at the dinner table. I engraved "Kali's chair of awesomeness" and if anybody sits in it I shove 'em out.

" Kalissa you need to eat fast it takes fifteen minutes to drive to Apple Bee's" Vicky said and placed my spongebob plate infront of me. I grinned at the sight of ribs and rice with broccoli, haha I love this. I quickly eat dinner and checked the clock. Six O'clock, ahh I still have to get my uniform on. I place my plate in the dishwasher and races up the stairs to get my Apple Bee's shirt on with the loosely fitted black pants I always wear with my shirt. I brushed my messy blonde hair and pulled it up into a messy bun. I ran down the stairs and kissed my parents cheeks like I always do.

I quickly side hugged Vicky and ran out of the room and down the hall to the front door and grabbed the keys to my old betsie which is my blue pick up truck. "I'll be home by ten thirty!" I yelled and ran out, I'm already going to be late. I pull out of my driveway and drive down the road. Heading to Apple Bee's, where I work as a waitress and get treated very badly. Guys always flirt with me (no matter how old) and my boss always makes me clean up the very messy tables and is mean to me.

Okay let's go to Apple Bee's..... YEAH (fake enthusiasm)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

HIYA this is obviously the first chapter of this story. Anybody please check this out because I have plans for this!! Big and funny plans!

Sorry for any spelling, grammar puncuation or spacing mistakes, this whole chapter was done on my iPod.

ANYWAYS!! Comment vote fan and ENJOY

LOVE Y'ALL (not a gross way)

~Chelsea~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 3.6K 29
When Bree moves to a new school, the last thing she expects is to bump into an old friend. But her friend has changed, into a cold, badass player who...
6.9K 108 12
**READ PLEASE**A teenage all round beautiful female has trouble trying to adapt to her boyfriends family.. which she thought was perfect. However as...
3.5K 113 22
I honestly have no plan for this, so expect things to be kind of rushed in a way... - Clyde has always been a flirt towards others. Especially when i...
1.2K 88 34
"I pray that the last time I said goodbye was not meant forever." *** Growing up with a single parent with not much money to spare wasn't particularl...