She's Just A Beautiful Mistak...

By UnlovedUnwanted

**** Readers be Warned. This is not for the faint of heart. Triggering Warning. Self Harm and Sexual Content... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7 pt. 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue
Sneak Peek

Chapter 19

4.5K 138 17
By UnlovedUnwanted

Guys calm down breathe in and breathe out. Some notes.

1) Aurora is finding her way in life all she really knows, is being bullied, self harm, no attention from anyone other than Ryan's family and her Dad, even then she was still unsure if it was a lie or the truth

2) Aurora feels the mating bond with Camden if she didn't she'd be distant which she is not she's a queen now something completely new to her.

3) Aaron can manipulate people's minds thoughts and feeling so he made Aurora kiss back.

4) Aaron is a schmuck but he's a good guy under all his ego and schmuckieness. You'll find out why too.

5) Camden knows everything Aurora does.

Kay my vicious warriors c: here chapy 19

*TRIGGERING WARNING*

_______________________________________________________

After healing twice in one day I was pooped. I just wanted my mate. Not sexually but to hold me as comfort.

Aaron and his men and women were staying at the guest house. My men and few women went back home.

Archer and Amelia were making out on my kitchen counter.

" Guys?." I said drowsily. Nothing I went to the sink turned it on and got the sprayer and dousing them with water a lot of water. They jumped apart and I did a chuckle turning it off.

" GO HOME AND MAKE OUT, that's an order." I said calming down, I shifted, walking up the stairs. I rounded the corner and stopped as hushed voices spoke.

" Camden?" A feminine I didn't recognize

" Uhhh and you are?" He questioned

" I'm Claudia. The new maid."

'New maid?' I didn't approve this.

" If you excuse m-" I heard someone get pushed to a wall. I peaked out and she was kissing My Husband.

Hold me THE. FUCK. BACK.

I sprinted and lifted off the floor and grabbed her by the neck with my teeth. Throwing her to the wall. I growled low and deep egging her to temp me. She was already bleeding.

She shifted into a tri-colored wolf and growled back at me.

Oh HELL TO,THE MOTHER FUCKING NO. HOLD MY FUCKING EARRINGS!

I was ready to pounce when something bull dozed me breaking a rib in the process. I looked at my attacker and it was Camden. I whimpered. He scoffed me off. This "Claudia" shifted and Camden handed her his jacket. And helped her up. He walked her to our bedroom and slammed the door locking it.

I went to go break the door down but a force field threw me back in to the wall. Semi stuck in the I shifted using my arms to brace myself and push me out of the wall. The broken drywall scraping the sides of my body. I cried out and fell to the floor. Breathing heavily as an ache filled my chest.

I walked downstairs naked, numb, and broken, no really my rib still hadn't healed. I prayed that people would jump out and say surprise just kidding but no one did. I clamped my hands around my ears when SHE moaned.

I ran into the downstairs bathroom.

I locked myself inside. My chest was stricken with pain. I fell clutching my chest.

A silent cry left me.

I shakily stood up and searched the drawers for something sharpe. My eye caught a silver blade. I quickly grabbed it as if it was gonna disappear. I sat in the tub. Turning the water on. As soon as it filled up.

I sliced away.

I panted as the blood left it healed but a thin to wide scars covered my arms and thighs. The tub was now a deep red.

I got up and dried off. Draining the tub. I peeked out and saw the stove in the kitchen read 5 a.m.

I went to the laundry room I pulled on a bra and underwear. Grabbing a clean black long sleeve shirt and sweat pant I padded out to the kitchen grabbing a ice tea, I went and sat on the deck watching the sun rise by myself.

I looked down at my wedding ring Camden gave me. I closed my eyes willing my self not to cry. I looked up and my tears vanished.

I looked and saw Blake's wolf walking the grounds along with Kenickie's I smiled. They saw me and walked toward me.

They shifted and I looked away. They sat on either side of me.

" So why is the queen up so early?" Nickie teased. I laughed

" Felt like watching the sunrise." I informed waiting for the sun to peak over the trees.

" Wait without your husband! That is horrible." Blake teased. I smiled and chuckled the sun peeked over the tree and my smile widened.

I took a sip of tea when the pain in my chest shot back. I covered it up by coughing up a lung. Blake's hand was rubbing my back.

Tears brimmed but I blinked them back. They looked worried. I shook my head taking a sip of tea.

"I'm fine." I reassured. " You guys go back to patrol." I stated they nodded and shifted trotting away.

I stayed were I was my chest had gotten used to the pain like it had with Blake. It felt like someone occasionally punched it.

It was Sunday so everyone has the day off.

In the office I was typing up paper work and building permits.

I had my sleeves pushed up to my elbows because I needed to type and my sleeves kept bothering me. The door opened and I quickly pulled them down and continued typing away.

Aaron sat in front of me. I nodded at him.

" Wow did Camden leave already I heard your moaning" I nodded and kept typing. He got up and stopped my hands. I closed my eyes and block my mind off from his tricks.

" Please stop trying to control my mind. Please." I whispered.

" Aurora I'm not controlling your mind." His hands was close to the hem of my sleeve. I went stiff. Before I could push him away his hand slid my sleeve toward my elbow and turned my arm and he and I gasped at the sight I haven't looked at them since I did them.

The lines were crazy he lifted the other arm and looked the same over lapping each other. If I were human this would have killed me. But I'm a queen alpha thingy so I healed faster just the scars stayed.

" Aurora these weren't here when I left. When did you do them?"

.: Aaron's P.O.V :.

I looked at her arms.

" Aurora these weren't here yesterday when I left. When did you do them?" She didn't answer me. " Aurora if you don't tell me I'm going to get my information the hard way and its gonna hurt you and me." She looked down and bit her lip. I lifted her up onto her desk and cupped her face in my hands.

Her eyes that were happy and sparkling were now dull dark and depressing windows. She took me into her mind.

She showed me her walking up stairs and what happened and what continued. The force field that seemed to have stopped her. I started to shake. I saw her sitting at the bottom of the stairs praying it was all a joke. When she walked into the bathroom found the blade and turned on the tub I saw her slicing and slicing away. The clear water was now a deep red. How she lied to Blake and Kenickie to now. I pulled away shaking.

I marched down the hall I reach their bedroom door and it seems like the force field was only meant to keep Aurora out.

Slamming through the bedroom doors Camden was there riding into a girl, who I would also beat the shit out of I'm a dick not a woman abuser.

I grabbed Camden by his hair and threw him in the hall he slammed against the wall. The girl shifted growling I pulled the sheet out from under her and wrapped it around her and tied it in knot. Camden got up and his eyes glazed over like he was in a trance. He shook his head and his eyes looked normal.

" What happened?" He asked " Why am I naked?"

" You were seduce by a she wolf with a siren power. Get dressed. We have to talk." I said stepping out of his room for him to enter and get dressed.

Jared and Raymond were here to take the she wolf.

I went to were Aurora last was but she wasn't there. I sniffed and followed her sent to what looked like her fathers man cave. She stumbled out from behind the bar and had a bottle of Bourbon. It had a sip left. Downing the rest she placed it on the pool table that had 4 empty bottles.

She grabbed a bottle of Southern Comfort and started to chug it. In a flash I ripped a bottle from her hand. She went to reach, for it but I pushed it in the air.

" Aaron give me the botdle" she slurred.

" No you're being reckless. Aurora look at me. You need to stop." she bit her lip and she wrapped her arms around me crying. I place the bottle on the bar and wrapped my arms around her. " Shhhh its alright honey. Shh let it out." I said putting my head on hers. Camden walked in shocked she hugged me tighter. I rubbed her back in circular motions she quieted and a faint snore started I hooked her legs and carried her to a guest bed. Seeing as her bed would upset her.

I walked back to where I left Camden. I picked up the bottles and threw them away.

" Is she alright? She's never gotten drunk before." He panicked.

I poured him a glass of gin and Southern Comfort for me.

" She relapsed because you and the she devil." He shot up. " Don't. Leave her. She's hurt, drunk, and sleeping." I said.

" How bad?" I grabbed his arm and showed him what Aurora showed me. " I caused this. I'm a horrible husband." He bashed himself.

" Hey we all make mistakes." I stated. He nodded. " Come on go to your bed let her sleep alone." He went to his room. I went to check on Aurora.

" What are we gonna do with you." I sighed. I sat and watched the way she was curled up against a pillow. Clutching it like it was gonna leave her if she let go. I kissed her forehead, as I walked away she started to mumble.

" Every one leaves me for the pretty girls." My heart broke right then. Little did she know she was the pretty one.

I sat outside her door and thought about my little sister Louisa, she was the same as Aurora in a way. She never thought she was pretty enough because her boyfriends had always cheated on her with the pack sluts. She started to spiral into depression. She was 16 and already broken. I found her body bloody, with 4 empty pill bottles she wasn't breathing, I knew I was to late so I held her and cried out.

My sister was the one that knew me better than myself. She never wanted anything in return but to be loved.

After my sister left I changed I was cold to women using them for sex and that's it. I failed keeping my sister alive so I thought I'd fail to keep my mate alive.

I heard Aurora whimper in her sleep. I stood and went to her. I pulled a chair right next to the bed she was in wolf form and her legs were moving like she were running her body jumped and a yelp so loud ricocheted in the halls. Camden and her guards stumbled in. Camden went to touch her I shook my head. She continued to whimper and trash.

" Don't let me see what she sees." I shifted into my wolf. I touched my nose to her head. I was in the part of the woods that was dead Aurora was fighting off a wolf much bigger than her the light Black wolf was taking power blows to her.

It was Draco Rumbas I shifted in to my tiger and charged pulling him away. I crouched in front of Aurora.

" Next time love you'll let me in." He said before he disappeared.

Aurora looked at me wide eyed and shaking.

" Aaron?" I nodded her wolf coward toward me. She laid on her back. I shook my head. Her omega side was out. I grabbed the back of her neck and carried her to the safe part of the forest. She was asleep.

I pulled out of her mind and was back in the room everyone looked at me. I was in my tiger protectively standing over Aurora and Camden was now far from the bed.

I wrapped a towel around me and someone passed me shorts I pulled them on.

" Let's go to the office." I whispered. The trudge to the office I sat at her desk.

"Draco is haunting her dreams." I said everyone grew stiff.

We heard soft foot steps toward the room Aurora appeared in the door way her shirt raised to her belly button and her sweats showing her stomach. She rubbed her eyes like a child and walked past Camden without a glance and she curled up in my lap.

Everyone gave looks and I shook my head. Camden looked crushed.

" Why are we all here." her sleepy voice spoke.

" We thought a meeting would be nice." Archer sarcastically spoke.

" At four in the morning? Right." She shot back. She woke up more at this point she pulled at her sleeves. Sitting upright on my lap I stiffened and relaxed " So why are we here?" She paused " Any takers?" ... " No?" I felt her hand on my leg. " How bout Aaron? Well Aaron why are we here at four on the morning?"

" Um. We- Well we were planing the battle." I lied I felt her claw trail up my leg. " Actually we're talking abbbout your nightmare." She stopped her defenses up.

" What nightmare?" She played off cool. I smiled I trailed my fingered light on the small of her back. She jumped a little. " I don't know what you're talking about. I dreamed of rabid purple bunnies chasing you in a body thong." Hopping up and walking out.

" She has to much pride. She won't admit anything bad." Andrew spoke up. Blake and Camden stared out after her.

Crashing sounds were heard we wall shot out of the room to the kitchen. She sat on the counter with a glare.

" Why does everything have to be so fucking high up in this house! Fuck!" She yelled crossing her arms pouting. Andrew went an carried her bridal style out of the kitchen." Thanks daddy." She said. He smiled after everything he still had his baby girl.

.: Aurora's P.O.V :.

I couldn't recall anything after Aaron charged out of the room. Or the nightmare. All I remember is Aaron saving me from a shadow.

I walked to the kitchen and went to reach a glass cup seeing as I was out of canned tea.

I jumped up but I tapped the shelf down instead and the glasses went timber. I hopped on the counter as the broken glass flew every where.

" Why does everything have to be so fucking high up in this house! Fuck!" I shouted frustrated. The boys saw my tantrum. Dad came up and moved me to the hall. " Thanks daddy" he smiled and the boys cleaned my mess before Adam and Archer left for patrol. Camden wasn't fucking the she devil.

The staff showed up and started cleaning or preparing breakfast. I went back to the office to finish the paper work on the orphanage.

About 7 kids total were in the orphanage and from age 10 to 19. The teen wolves were such a hassle.

" Rora breakfast is ready." I looked and Kenickie face went from a smile to a frown I furrowed my brow. " You haven't been sleeping well have you?" I shook my head " Don't lie Rora the bags under your eyes say different." He stated.

" Kenickie drop it!" I barked he flinched and bowed his head. " Nickie I'm sorry" I stammered. He nodded I got up and we went to breakfast.

Everyone was seated and waiting for me. Camden sat on the far end of the table Aaron and dad sat on each side of me.

Linda set a plate of pancakes, bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, toast, fresh fruits, and a glass of chocolate milk in front of me. I stared at it for a good 3 minutes before taking bites out of everything. I finished my fruits, bacon, and sausage. Before I got full. I watched everyone talk about everything.

" Aurora?" I looked up and saw Aaron with a look of concern.

" Yes?" it came out a whisper my omega ways were coming back.

" Finish eating." My dad said sternly.

" I'm not hungry." I said barely audible to human ears. Everyone stopped talking.

" Aurora you have not eaten since yesterday morning." He warned.

" I AM FULL." I coldly spoke.

" Aurora eat now" Camden spoke. This ticked me off.

" No. I'm full. Finished. Please respect that." I hissed.

I got up and ran into my office. I finished my paper work.

I took a hot shower to calm myself. I stepped out and Camden was in the room.

" We need to talk." He stated.

____________________________________________

Hey guys so a touchy chapter. Please don't hate me. ( >.< )

I love you my blissful angles.

- Chanel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 53.8K 35
Alexandra, a human living in a pack of werewolves. When she turns 18, she is rejected by her mate for her sister. The pain was unbearable so, she ran...
12.7K 296 108
ranboo and tubbo have been friends since middle school but what happens when they fall for each other? Read to find out:) (COMPLETE) Started: Septemb...
468K 20.2K 29
Valentina has always been the party girl. Drinking, smoking...made sure she made to drive her sisters crazy with her antiques. She has the world in...
376K 4.3K 114
different yandere ideas that I'm to busy to make whole books out of, join me on this wonderful ride of different story's all filled with the seat han...