Paparazzi (One Direction)

By BritishBums

Yeah, yeah, us paparazzi have the bad messages and bad reputations. But you know what? It really depends on w... More

Paparazzi (One Direction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
UPDATE INFO!
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 *last chapter*

Chapter 23

157K 3.5K 332
By BritishBums

-Harry's POV-

I was about to shake her awake, Leah stopping me before I could.

"Don't you dare wake her up.. Boy she throws tantrums if you do. She freaks out." Leah says scaredly.

"Ohh.. Umm what should I do? She's like layed over me." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Get her to bed without waking her up. Good luck with that."

It was now about 9 at night, the trays of food now empty all because of us. Mostly Niall though.

I tentatively pick the girl up, her growing limp in my arms as her head falls to my chest. She snorted, Leah lowly laughing.

"Careful she's a heavy sleeper." Leah chuckled.

"We're gonna go on and get back to our hotel suite. Haz just catch up with us alright?" Liam nods, yawning.

"Thank you for the food." Niall tells Leah, as she chuckled.

"Tell Noelle that."

I smiled, walking down the hallway as I carried her bridal style.

Her arms draped around my neck as I kicked her door open, flicking her lights on.

Quickly closing the curtains before I tried anything, I gently set her on her bed, as she immediately took her surroundings in.

Her head fell to her pillow, her soft snores echoing the room as I smiled amusedly. She was unbelievably cute. Somehow.

"Night." I muttered, sending her one more glance before I was about to leave and shut her lights.

"Harry?" She mumbled, her voice sounding a bit muffled since she was speaking into her pillow.

"Yeh?"

"Could you stay?" She asks shyly.

"Gladly." I chuckled. "I can only stay for a bit though."

"Could you stay the night?" She asks once I kick my shoes off and climb into the part of the bed that was vacant.

"I'll stay until you fall asleep." I smiled at her sleepy self.

"Noo." She whined. "Stay or the boogie man will eat me." Noelle whaled as I laughed.

"Alright, alright. I'll be here right next to you."

"Right next to youuu, right next to youuu" She was singing that Justin Bieber song as I chuckled.

"Are you really that much of a belieber?" I smirked.

"Very. Love that boy to death."

"Even more than you love me?"

She lifted her head up, narrowing her eyes at me as I shrugged, lifting my hands up in mock defense.

"Yes. I love Justin Bieber more than you." She chuckled, her eyes still closed.

"But you still love me." I couldn't help but smile at where this was leading up to.

"I didn't say anything Curly, so." She smirked, turning around the opposite way and tugging the covers over her.

"Hey Noelle?" I stared at the ceiling.

"Mmm." She hummed, her back turned to me.

"So you're still gonna be working for the paps?"

"Only job I can get right now." She said weakly.

"Oh.. I could probably get you a job."

Noelle had stayed silent for awhile before she turned back around to face me. "You know you don't have to do that for me.. I'm just taking advantage of you."

"But you're not really taking advantage of me if I actually want to help you, right?"

She pursed her lips, her eyes staring intently into mine. "You know you're not so bad a person."

"You too." I responded, my head rolling to the side so I could get a good glimpse of her.

"But I honestly don't need your help, Harry.. I-I mean I'm sure I can survive."

"Well that's all on you, love."

-Noelle's POV-

He was being way too nice to me.. He actually wanted to help me find a better job? I couldn't even take that offer anymore. That would've been really embarassing of me.

I pulled a small smile. "You've a lot already. No one needs to find out you're helping someone like me."

"But I don't care what people think anymore.. I-I just want to show people that I can do whatever I want." He motioned.

I smiled weakly, my eyes softening. "Well I wish it was that easy, Curly." I yawned, as we both stared at the ceiling.

"Noelle?"

"Yup."

"I really want to get to know you better. Yuh know." He says.

I bit my lip. "You're always welcome to come by my hotel suite. You know what, here." I nod, turning around and reaching for something on my bedside table. I fumble with my second key card, and hand it to the boy next to me.

"You can come by anytime. To let you know that I actually.. Uhh trust you." I find the right words.

"You trust me?" He asks disbelievingly.

I nodded.

Harry slowly takes my key card, smiling. "So I can just come by anytime I want?"

"Yeah, with the boys." I say, his smile faltering a little.

"Okay. Umm well night."

"Night." I say back, but it looks as if there's something he's wanting to get out.

I decided to ignore it, as I turned back around and try to get back to sleep.

But to bad I couldn't..All I could think about was how and why he was a bit hesitant about the situation.

*********

It was about two in the morning, the sound of rain outside as I sighed. I hated rain.. And I hated the sound of thunder, and the feeling of it.

Okay let's just say I'm afraid of quite a few things.

But I'm still a tough mofo.. Yeah that's right.

It's as if just as I said that, the rain grew harder.

Well obviously Mother Nature has something against me! I see how it is..

She obviously is trying to kill me to because that roll of thunder comes me whimpering as I buried myself under the covers.

Harry shifts, me turning over.

"Noelle?"

"Mmm?"

"Where are you?"

"Uh just under here." I squeaked, biting my lip.

"What's wrong?" He said sleepily, his voice a bit groggy.

Harry pulls the covers off of me as the stupid thunder strikes again. I flinched.

It took awhile for him to process, but he just gave me a small smile. "Scared of thunder too huh?"

"Yeah kinda." I said sheepishly, as he yawned.

"Come ere'." He motioned, offering his arms out.

I sighed, giving in, tentatively coming closer as his arms wrapped around me.

His warmth radiated as I snuggled closer into his chest, his head leaning on top of mine.

His large form seemed to relax me a bit as I yawned.

"Thanks.. Again." I chuckled.

"You don't have to keep thanking me."

I just smiled. "Thank you." I joked, as he playfully poked me in the sides.

"Get some sleep love."

I took that and obeyed, actually wanting to get some sleep now.

Continue Reading