Just Another Nick Jonas Love...

By AshAshtonHarry21

Meghan was always in love with Nick Jonas. His posters cover her bedroom walls. what will happen when he come... More

Just Another Nick Jonas Love Story
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 *The End*

Chapter 9

7.5K 88 18
By AshAshtonHarry21

(At a dress shop after school)

“So you and Nick are going to the dance together?” Tracy asked me. I nodded. “Yeah. I mean he is really sweet and he hasn’t done anything to hurt me so I don’t see why not.” I told her while looking at a red knee high dress. I put it back on the rack and moved on. “What about what happened the last time?” she asked. I looked at her quietly for a second. “Well I don’t think that is going to happen again. This time I’m with someone who actually cares about me unlike Spencer.” I told her. She nodded. “So you and Joe have fun on that date you two went on?” I asked her. “How did you know about that?” she asked me. “Kevin told me you two went out.” I told her. She rolled her eyes. “Yes as a matter of fact we did and you and Kevin have been hanging out a lot lately I noticed.” she told me changing the subject. I nodded. “Yeah I don’t really know why but ever since that day when he found me, we have been really close.” I told her. She looked at me. “I think that he might…never mind.” she told me turning away from me. “No what were you going to say?” I asked her. “It’s nothing.” she told me. I sighed. “Tracy.” I said. She turned to look at me. “Ok. I think that he might have some feelings for you.” she told me. I looked at he strangely. “What? No it’s not like that. It’s more like brother and sister.” I told her laughing slightly. “Ok then.” she told me as we picked out the dresses that we wanted and went to pay. God I hope it’s just like brother and sister, I thought to myself as we got into my car and drove away towards home. When I dropped Tracy off at home I headed over to the mall. I looked around in Hot Topic for a while before I got a text message from Nick.

NickJisoffthechain: Hey :)

Meg<3NJ: Hey what’s up?

NickJisoffthechain: Nm just playing guitar, wbu?

Meg<3NJ: went to get dresses with Tracy. @ the mall now just looking around.

NickJisoffthechain: Fun. buy me something?

Meg<3NJ: I’ll buy something for me and just say its for you :p

NickJisoffthechain: Haha ok as long as I get to see it.

Meg<3Nj: Of course. <3

I shoved my phone back in my pocket and took the couple shorts and music tees that I found up to the register. When I was done paying I walked down to the food court. I chose a seat and just sat there for a little while. “Hey you. What are you doing here?” someone called over to me. I looked up and seen Justin Hawthorne. I smiled. “Oh nothing much. Just hanging around.” I told him and he came up and took a seat opposite of me. “By yourself. That sounds boring.” he told me. I laughed. We talked for a while.

(Spencer’s POV)

I was walking around the mall with a group of my friends when I seen Meghan Bridge in the food court talking to Justin Hawthorne. I smirked. “Hey guys we have a stop to make.” I told them as we left the mall.

(Nick’s POV)

There was a knock at the door so I went downstairs to open it. I looked through the window and seen one of Spencer’s friends. I opened the door. “What do you want?’ I asked him. “I just wanted to tell you that your girlfriend is at the mall with another guy.” he told me. I looked at him. “So?” I asked him remaining calm. “So, they are getting pretty close in the food court.” he told me before turning around and walking away. I closed the door and locked it behind me.

(Meghan’s POV)

When I went left he mall I went over to Nick’s house. When I knocked Joe answered the door. “Hey Meg!” he told me engulfing me in a hug. I laughed. “Hey Joe.” I said trying to breathe. He laughed. “Sorry.” he told me. “It’s ok. Where’s Nick?” I asked him. “Downstairs.” he told me. I nodded and ran downstairs. Nick was playing his guitar. I walked over and sat down next to him. “That sounds nice.” I told him. “Thanks. I’ve been working on it for a couple months.” he told me. He looked up at me and smiled. “Have fun at the mall? Who else was there?” he asked me. I shrugged. “It was ok. I went by myself.” I told him. He hesitantly nodded before he went back to his guitar. “Are you ok?” I asked him. “Yeah, I’m just busy with this.” he told me. I nodded. “Well I’ll see you later then.” I told him standing up. “Bye.” he told me not looking up at me once as I left. I closed the door to the basement before going towards the front door. I sighed. “You ok?” Kevin asked me from the kitchen. I looked at him and plastered a fake smile on my face. “I’m fine.” I told him. “Are you sure?” he asked. I nodded before walking out of the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 715 45
Whenever he go, Jimin was always the new kid. He never finished a year in the same school and he ever managed to make friends. That's why he stopped...
57.8K 1.8K 18
park jimin and jeon jungkook are ordinary boys going to high school. they have been best friends almost all of their lives. what happens when one of...
32.2K 545 24
Elena have just graduate high school. She goes on a vacation to USA with her two best friends Sarah and Sofie to celebrated their freedom. Their plan...
590 91 32
jimin and jungkook who are the most popular boys in their high school of Korea never falls in love snice they both never believe in love because tha...