Living With The 6 Boys *Slowl...

By smile560

Her name is lucy sanders and her entire family died in a crash, so she has to go live with her mother's best... More

Chapter 1
Cast
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 Part 1
Chapter 12 Part 2
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Part 1
Chapter 17 Part 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Part 1
Chapter 21 Part 2
Chapter 21 Part 3
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 Part 1
Chapter 24 Part 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Part 1
Chapter 26 Part 2
Chapter 26 Part 3
Epilogue?
Epilogue
New book - Fighter
New book - My Italian Billionare
New book - HIM
New book - The Mafia's Angel

Chapter 27

9.8K 321 2
By smile560

Lucy's POV.

After prom the school term flew by very quickly without any commotion, surprisingly.

Me and Caleb have been going strong as well as rose and Caleb's friend. His Name was Jake and he is a really nice guy. After the prom they both kinda hit it off and now are happily dating.

Currently I was in the football field wearing my graduation robe. This year was blue and gold and I had to admit they decorated the graduation nice.

Rose, Jake, Caleb and I we all sitting next to each other listening to the valedictorian give her speech.

I couldn't wait to leave high school.

Me and Caleb were going to different colleges but it wasn't that far a distance from one another.

I was happy that we wouldn't have to try long distance relationships because I hate those.

Rose and Jake got into the same college but it was a little further away. Not to far though.

"Let's hear it for the class of 2015" the principal said into the microphone and everyone cheered and clapped, throwing there hats into the air.

Caleb grabbed me by my waist kissed me and spun me around.

My life could not have been any better at this moment and I was savouring it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433 26 21
This is a story about a teenage girl called Lala. Even though she often smiles with everyone, deep down, she tends to keep herself locked away in ord...
267K 9.8K 18
My dad kept on telling me that being a nerd isn't a bad thing and that I'm on the right track but I'm positive that being terrorized in the halls dai...
50 6 26
Lucy's trying to figure out boys: from the first teenage romance to the boy she loved more as a friend, desperately trying to find her own fairy-tale...
222 26 17
Reece looses both his parent to a suicidal-murder and his boyfriend ditches him. he moves in with his Aunt. he becomes friends with the neighbor. Je...