Somewhere Only We Know (On Ho...

By MahalaNinneman

the greek gods and godesses are real... in this story at least. Kronos (lord of the titans) is back and want... More

Somewhere Only We Know
chapter one
chapter two
Chapter three
chapter four
chapter six

chapter five

128 2 5
By MahalaNinneman

I have gotten AWESOME feedback!!  ^-^ I love you alll soooo much!! I apologize if you waited along time for this, but i am working on an on line class that sucks all of my time away!!! The pic in the sidebar thingy is the dress that Tia finds while shopping.  I WANT IT SO BAD!!! and in this story, theres some magic.. umm i i just put that in to and more drama, and i couldnt find any site that said that the gods and titans could or couldnt use magic so i decided they could.  If u have a problem message me ...But anyway, Kaine? what do you think?  ummmmm any team cam people go over to team Brian? and vice versa? LET ME KNOWWWWW :) so, happy reading :)

_______________________________________________________________________

Tia's POV

I woke up and stretched.  I glanced at the alarm clock and it read 6:45, so I had about an hour to get ready for school.  Suddenly, I heard a loud snore.  CRAP!! I had fallen asleep in Brain's room.  I shook him awake and told him to get ready, and I headed over to my room.  I had no idea what to wear.  Which reminded me, I had to call Attie so that we could go shopping for a dress for Friday night.

I settled on a floaty, sheer white pesant blouse with a deep purple cami underneath with a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and my favorite pair of chunky silver wedges.  I put in silver hoop earrings and put my hair into a loose bun.  I was ready to go. 

"Tia? Are you ready yet? It's raining so I can't take my bike to school!" Brian was pounding on my door.

"Yeah, I'll be right out!" I called.  I spritzed on some perfume from Bath and Body Works, and opened my door.

I had to remind myself to keep my eyes in my head and my mouth closed.  Brian had on a tight dark blue tee that highlighted his perfectly sculpted muscles.  I took a deep breath.  You're almost dating Cameron I reminded myself. 

"Hey, lets go." I said.  We got into my car, and Brian drove, because being the stupid boy that he is, he thinks that he's a better driver then me.  He certainly got us their quicker.  I grabbed my book bag and walked outta the car and into the building.  I had gotten a text from Cam during the car ride saying that he would meet me by the front steps.

"Hey Tia, hold up.  I- Well.. I.."

"Spit it out.  I'm sure it's not that important." I giggled a little bit.

"I'm sorry I didn't wake you up and put you in your room." Brian said.  Wow.  That wasn't really relevant but ok.  He always was a little strange. 

"No problem.  Well, I told Cam that I'd meet him on the steps, so I'll talk to you later, ok?"  He nodded and I walked off towards school.

Brians POV

Gods Damn it!! I had to tell her someday!  Why couldn't I today? I knew she liked me, maybe not as much as King, but it was there!  Just then I got a text from Kaine.

"Do u go 2 North High?"  I quick texted back a yes, and headed into the building, where my eyes were assaulted by the image of Tia and King in a door frame.  Tia was nodding her head yes and ... they kissed.  My heart exploded into a million pieces.  I turned around, and nearly smacked into Heidi.

"Hi." I said trying to hide my emotional agony.

"Hey hot stuff.  Whats eating you?" Heidi put her hand on my shoulder.  I don't know why I did what I did.  I noticed that Tia was glancing my way, so I crushed my mouth against Heidi's.  She gasped excitedly and twined her arms around my neck.  I kept my eyes open and watched Tia.  She simply turned to King, grabbed his hand and walked to their lockers.  But not before he turned around and gave me a triumphant look.  He had won.

Tia's POV

That bastard!!  He knew that Cam and I would be dating soon enough! He knew that as soon as he first saw us talking! He knew when I came back and told him about my date! HE KNEW! So why was he being so damn girlie about the whole thing?  And then to go and kiss Heidi!

Out of all the manipulating bitches in the world, why her!!  Of course, this was all internal.  I couldn't let him see how much this hurt.  Plus, I had Cameron now, and he was sweet, and loving, and caring, and funny, and everything I ever could want.  Why was Brian doing this?  What had made him look at me like that before he attacked Heidi's face? He couldn't - NO he couldn't like me!?! That would mess up everything!

I just.. I didn't know what to do!  I mean, Brian was my best friend.  I loved him, but I wasn't in love with him.  Right? Just then, a deep voice broke into my thoughts.

"So, you know that one guy that made reservations at Thene's for us Friday night?" I nodded my head yes, and Cam continued, "Well, he said to tell you that the dress code was formal.  Not like, floor length dress and tux formal, but like, cocktail dress and sports jacket formal.  Okay?" 

"Ummm... DEFINITELY!!! You are officially the best boyfriend ever!" I stood on my tippy toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek, the Brian situation totally forgotten. 

 I was so excited!! After school, I had to find a dress with Attie.  She said that she knew a really good store in town, and I believed her.  I mean, Athena (attie for short) was the goddess of wisdom. As soon as school was over, I left a note on my car telling Brian to take it home and not to hurt it. Then Attie and I went over to her car, a fast, shiny red convertible bug. 

"So where do you wanna go?" I squealed.  I love shopping.

"Well, there is this little shop called Fancy Me.  It has really cute dresses.  I thought we could start there?"

"Okay! I'm so excited!" I sang, fidgeting needlessly in the car.

"So, tell me all about him." Attie's words were all I needed to launch into the full story of how we meet, our almost kiss, and then our real kiss.  Before I knew it, we were at the store.  It had literally HUNDREDS of beautiful dresses.  \

"So Tia, what are we looking for?  I mean, floor length, calf length, or knee length? What colors do you prefer?" Attie's suddenly business like expression made me giggle. 

"Well, Cam said nothing to formal, but I still want it fancy.  I like my dresses to be knee length, and maybe blue, green, teal, or gold? Oh! I want sparkles to!" Attie laughed at my sparkles comment but went to work, and I followed suit.

Fifteen minutes later, we both had ten dresses for me to try on.  I did not have time to try on twenty dresses!   So, we each picked our favorite five, and I headed into the dressing room.  The first one that I tried on was a deep purple, floaty dress, that was in a one shoulder style, and it had silver crystals spattered across it.  The second one was a bright blue that had many layers of floaty material to make up the skirt, and had a sparkly waist line.  I tried on dress after dress.

I looked in the and let out a breath.  This was it.  This was my dress.  It was gorgeous.  It was gold, and the top molded to my upper body perfectly.  The skirt was bunched up, with a small cluster of white crystals on my hip.  It was beautiful. I stepped out of the dressing room to show Attie.

"Tia! That dress is PERFECT on you!! You look like a goddess!" She gave me a sly wink and I laughed.  We bought the dress, and then headed to the salon to get my hair done.  I didn't want to but Attie said it was a must.  I just rolled my eyes.  When we walked out, my wavy dark brown hair was in a updo with little braids running through it and a few strands falling in my face.  I glanced at my phone, and the clock said 7:30! Crap! I had to be at the hotel in 15 minutes ready for Cam to pick me up! The reservations were for 8;15. 

I changed in the car, and made it to my room by 7:25, which gave me all of five minutes.  I threw on my pumps and dangly feather earings and was putting on mascara, when there was a small polite knock on my door. 

"Coming!" I yelled. I opened the door, and had the satisfaction of seeing Cameron's mouth drop open.  He looked pretty good himself, with a navy suit jacket over a plain white tee, and dark rinse jeans. 

"Um. Hi.  You look amazing Tia!" Cam managed to spit out.  Attie peeked around the door. 

"Hi! I'm Attie. Have her home by one, be nice, and no drugs! Have a good time!" She pushed me out the door and being me, I tripped.  Right into Cam, which I didn't mind, but still!  Just then, Brian's door opened. 

"Hey Bri." I said, not wanting a confrontation. He gave me a look.  A look that I have never been given by him. I'm not sure what it was, but it was a mix between pain and anger. 

"Listen, I don't care if you two go at it, but would you at least try to be in a room first?  Not all of us appreciate it!" He turned around and slammed the door. 

"Jeez.. Whats up his butt?" Cameron wondered aloud. I shrugged.  As much as Brian being stupid and angry hurt, I was not gonna let it show.  This was my night.  My first real date, and I wasn't going to let anyone - even Brian, screw it up for me.

I reached over and linked my arm through Cam's.  We walked down to the elevator and got into his car, and started going to the restaurant.  The waiter showed us to our table, and we sat down.

"So, even though I've dreamed about going to a fancy place like this, I have no idea on what to order!" I admitted. 

"Well, miss," Cam said, putting on a very fake british accent, "I am in belief that the shrip here is good, however if you don't like seafood, you can get salad, soup, steak, ummmm, roast duck.." He trailed off as he saw my expression.

"Eww! Roast duck? I could never eat a duck! They're so cute and fluffy!" I said.

"Well, ok then.  What do you want? I was just attempting to help."

"I know, I was just saying silly.  Do they have chicken fingers here?" I asked.  They were my favorite.  Cameron started laughing.

"Tia, we're at a 3 star restaurant.  I can ask, but I don't think so." So I waved my hand in the air signaling for a waiter.  He came over, but it wasn't the waiter we had before.  He had black hair that hung almost to his shoulders, and he wore pitch black jeans. The name tag on his starched white shirt read 'Kaine'.  

"Hi," I said boldly, "Would you happen to serve chicken fingers here?" 

"I think we might.  Would you come back to the kitchen with me?  We can ask chef." He had a deep voice that was reassuring, but it also gave me goosebumps up and down my arms. I nodded my head in agreement.

"I'll be right back Cam." I stood up and gave him a peck on the cheek. 

"Alright, I'll be here Tia." Said Cam.

Kronos's POV

They were all so stupid! Brian had told me he went to north, that the girl he liked was Tia, and that she was dating a boy named Cameron King.  It was so easy to alter my human disguse a little and sneak into the school.  I found King, and stayed close to him, so I figured out that they were goinsg out to Thene's for dinner.

I followed then to the restaurant and acted like a waiter.  It wasn't to hard. When she waved her hand in the air, I nearly ran over to the table.  This was my chance! 

As soon as we were out of sight I grabbed her arm and dragged her outside and slammed her up against the wall.  She started to scream.  I clamped my hand over her mouth. 

"Shut up!" I hissed.  "If you make a sound I will kill you."

Tias POV

What the hell was going on? Why couldn't I break free of his grasp! I was stronger then most humans, that came with being a goddess.  That could only mean that he was a very strong human, but that was doubtful because he was thinnish and only a few inches taller then me. Or... He was a... god? No. I would be able to tell.  That left one option.  He had to be a titan.

Thats when it hit me.  This was Kronos.  It had to be.  He was the reason why we fled our home, he was the one with the largest possible grudge against us gods.  But why would he go after me? Out of all of us, why me?

Cameron's POV

Where was she?  Going see the cook couldn't take this long?  I got up and started looking for her.  I went back to the kitchens, and asked if she had been back there.  No one had seen her.  I started to panic.  I looked outside, and I started yelling

"Tia!! TIA!!! WHERE ARE YOU!! TIAAAA!!"  Suddenly, I felt a hot flash in my stomach. I looked up, and was met with a fist to my nose.  I could feel the bone breaking, and blood started gushing out.  I wildly swung my fist, but whoever it was caught my wrist and twisted it back on my arm.  I screamed in pain. I fell to the ground, where I was imediatly kicked in the groin and gut.

"Tia is never going to see you again."  A voice hissed from the darkness. I was about to black out when I heard her scream.

"CAMERONNNNNNNNNN!!" Then, the foot connected with my head, and I blacked out.

Hestia's POV

"CAAAAAAAAAM!" I screamed againKaine's hand clamped down on my mouth.

"You little bitch! I thought I told you to shut up!" He whispered angrily.  He shoved me into the backseat of his car, and drove.  I don't know how far he went, or how long.  I was such an idiot!  I mean, how stupid could we be? Thinking that Kronos wouldn't find us in the human world.  Even lowering ourselves to be teenagers was useless.  He was ruthless.  We should have stayed and fought. 

The car stopped, and we pulled up to a house.  It was fairly new, but it still looked forboding.  I struggled the whole way and finally he picked me up and threw me in the basement. There was a couch, a bathroom, and a blanket.  The floor and walls were cold and gray, and the window was very small. 

"Before you get any ideas about escaping, know that I have enchanted the entire basment so that only me and Kastor, my servant can get in an out."  I nodded and he turned around and left.  I collapsed on the couch and starte devising a plan to escape.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 1.6K 12
~ Turn your face towards the sun Let the shadows fall behind you ~ ~ Got lost in a promise of a love I never know Shadows chase me far from home ~ Th...
10.2K 414 27
*Greek* II *Adventure* II *Fantasy* When the notorious Kronos gets bored in reigning his dominion, he begins to think of ways to cause chaos in the w...
23 0 5
I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THIS NOVEL!! Percy's pov: Percy Jackson and his friend, Athen Galanis, are about to be kicked out of school...again. And that's...
13.6K 322 44
In which a greek mythology obsessed girl decides to put her knowledge to good use (?) and rewrite the myths in her own way (but still accurate to the...