Tumse Milke - An AR SS - Comp...

RihooHaws tarafından

Story Based On Armaan Riddhima... Daha Fazla

Tumse Milke - An AR SS - Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20 (Last Part)
Epilogue

Part 18

669 11 0
RihooHaws tarafından

As Armaan and Riddhima expected, boys and girls had bang in to their room shouting from their loud voice making them startled to the death with the sudden scream... Muskaan and Nikki have attach to Riddhima as she try hiding herself under the comforter where else Rahul and Abhi pour cold water on Armaan head making his jerk opening his eyes wild...

Making them get ready, they move towards the top floor as they had order breakfast there already... Shashank, Padma and Karan were enjoying their time with friends and other well known people... It was like a holiday for everyone as they would spend another three days in the cruise...

By the time Nikki and Muskaan reach with Riddhima, the boys were already present there... Armaan sit with his head hiding in his hands while Rahul and Abhi were busy talking... Seeing the girls joins them, Rahul and Abhi started to serve themselves with the delicious breakfast... Nikki and Muskaan follow with them but Armaan and Riddhima just sit next to each other while Riddhima rest her head on Armaan shoulder holding his arm...

Feeling Riddhima present, Armaan look towards her smiling and kissing her forehead... Riddhima smile as she closed her eyes and Armaan also rest his head over hers closing his eyes... Others were busy serving themselves that they didn't realized Armaan and Riddhima hasn't touch any food yet...

Once they were settle down with their plates, it was Nikki who first realized Armaan and Riddhima still sitting not moving from their place... Nikki look towards them and seeing both sitting with their eyes closed, she smiles taking her mobile... 

When Nikki kept her plates and take her mobile, Muskaan who was sitting next to her eyes what happen... Nikki show Armaan and Riddhima with her eyes and Muskaan gaze follow to see what Nikki was pointing... When Muskaan saw them, she always sleep, next moment Nikki capture the moment in her mobile...

By now Rahul and Abhi also had seen what Nikki was doing and they smile seeing the couple trying to catch some more sleep, they wonder what has happen to them as by now they all were feeling all fresh but Armaan and Riddhima were still tired...

'Lagta hai kuch log kal raat tik se soyi nehi...' Nikki said staring at her mobile...

'Haan Niks, issiliyeh toh abhi tak sone ki koshish kar raha hai...I wonder raat bar kiya kar raha ta yeh log...' Muskaan joins with Nikki... 

'Jo har couple karte hai shaadi se pehle... Chup chup ke milna, ghumna jab sob log sogaye toh taki koi une disturb nehi kar sake...' Rahul joins Nikki and Muskaan... 

'Waise aise chup chup ke milna toh nehi padega yeh dono koh...' Muskaan said...

'Haan, humne tohdi na dono koh milne se rokha hai...' Nikki said...

'Lekin shayad in dono koh laga hum aisa hi kuch karenge...' Abhi said...

All this while, Armaan and Riddhima sit with their eyes closed but they could hear everything their friends were saying about them but they were too tired to open their eyes and argue back knowing whatever they were saying was right...

'Accha, lekin yeh toh Mumbai nehi hai hum dono koh alag ghar pe rakhenge aur milne se rokhenge... Common guys, its too old fashion now...' Nikki said...

'I agree, issiliyeh toh Armaan ne soch samajhke cruise choose kiya... Phir toh hum chaahkar bhi dono koh ek dusre se chupa nehi sakte...' Rahul said...

Its was enough for Armaan who has been trying to control himself but he didn't want anyone to hear them and take wrong meaning... He knows they were just teasing them but what if anyone make wrong intention towards him or Riddhima hearing those kinds of things...

'Bas karo tum log... Hum bas tak gaye hai issiliyeh aur sona hai...Waise bhi aaj shaam koh phirse function hai...' Armaan said at last breaking his silence... 

'Yeah right, issiliyeh hum chaahte hai tum dono abhi humhare saat kuch time spend karo aur lunch ke baad hum tum dono koh teen gante sone denge, deal...' Abhi said...

Armaan stare at him as if they had plan something for the day already... Riddhima was also sitting with her eyes opening but didn't say anything as she was still sleepy... Armaan rise his eyebrow as if asking what they had plan... Understanding Armaan look it was Rahul who answer him... 

'Shaam se pehle koi function hai toh nhi, that too not before 7pm...Issiliyeh humne socha hai, yaha ek indoor basketball court hai waha hum breakfast ke baad, ek gante main milenge for a game of boys vs girls...' Rahul said...

'Basketball Game...' Riddhima asked excitedly...

'Haan, Aur jo haare ga un logo koh jo jeete ga woh log punishment denge...' Muskaan said...

'Aur punishment kiya hai woh hum game ke baad decide karenge... Issiliyeh tum dono jaldi breakfast karo aur ek gante main change karne basketball court main milenge hum...' Nikki said...

Armaan and Riddhima who loves to play basketball, hearing they had plan for a match of three on three, started to have their breakfast without waiting for another minute... Seeing how Armaan and Riddhima attacking the food, others smile knowing it was a good plan to spend a day before they attend the function at night... 

After breakfast, Nikki and Muskaan take Riddhima along with them leaving Armaan with the boys... Rahul and Abhi went to change their cloths, while Armaan move to his room checking his mobile and making some calls before he change to his game cloths and moving towards the second floor where the basketball court was...

INDOOR BASKETBALL COURT

Boys reach before the girls and they had change to their playing cloths... Armaan was dribbling the ball as Rahul and Abhi tease him asking what they were up to last night that a while ago both were too sleepy to have breakfast even... Armaan just glare at them shutting them and tell them to concentrate on the game because they can't let the girls win knowing how much they would tease them for losing from them... 

Soon girls joins them and seeing their respective partners in sleeveless body hugging tops and tracksuit, hair tied in to high ponytail they were lost in their partner... Muskaan and Nikki laugh seeing their expression where else Riddhima grin knowing they are to lose easily if they keep getting lost in their partners like that...

Girls move inside and stretch their body before they started the match, boys keep drooling over their partners without blinking their eyes... Armaan was still dribbling the ball but his eyes were fixed on Riddhima, Riddhima move towards Armaan taking the ball from him as Armaan smile dreamily seeing his basket... 

'Girls, zara in boys koh batao aise gur ne se woh log match jeet nehi sakte... Aise humhe dekh ke sab kuch bhulne lage toh hogaya jeet un logo ka...' Riddhima said...

Riddhima move towards Nikki and Muskaan dribbling the ball and face the boys as they all stood in line facing their partners... Armaan was standing in the middle while Rahul and Abhi stand on his either stand and same goes with the girls as Riddhima stood in between Muskaan and Nikki...

'Aise kaise haar jaenge, jeetenge toh hum hain...' Armaan said as he came out from the trace...

'Accha, zara apne boys koh dekho... Kaise humhe dekh ke gur raha hai, un logo koh toh aaspaas kiya ho raha hai uska koi aata pata nehi hai...' Muskaan said pointing to Rahul and Abhi...

Girls laugh while Armaan look at Rahul and Abhi shaking them bringing them back to the world and hit their back head for acting like loosers before the match started... 

'Tum dono ke wajahse game start hone se pehle hum haar ne wala hai...' Armaan said...

'Na na Armaan, sirf un dono ke wajahse nehi...Aapko bhi apna dyan ball pe rakhna hoga... Nehi toh aapka bhi barabar ka hissa hoga haar ne main...' Riddhima said...

'Really, aur woh kaise...' Armaan said putting his hands on hips...

'Woh aise Armaan Mallik, aapko toh abhi tak realized nehi huva maine aapse kab ball liya...'Riddhima said showing the ball as she turn it around in her finger... 

'Isse pata chalta hai kitna bada loosers hai tum log...' Nikki said...

'Woh toh hum game ke baad dekhenge girls...' Abhi said...

'Phir tik hai, lets start the game...' Muskaan said as she hit her hands together...

'Lets do it boys...' Rahul said rubbing his palms...

Soon the match started and girls were leading ahead with three points... Boys started to cheat seeing how they were loosing so easily from the girls as the girls were using the trick to make them lose themselves in them leaving the game... 

When the girls use their trick, boys also started to use their usual trick of making girls lose their sense as they touch their bare skin making they shiver and lose their attention from the ball... Still at the end of the game, girls won from two points... 

'So boys... Haar gaye toh punishment ke liyeh tayyar ho...' Riddhima asked as boys sit on the floor... 

'Sure, aisa koi bhi kaam nehi hai hum nehi kar sakte... So shoot it...' Armaan said...

'Really now, soachlo... Kyunki jo karna hai woh bohot baari padne wali hai...' Muskaan said...

'Arey bolo toh...' Rahul said...

'Tik hai, tum logo koh bina kapde, pool ke andar jaana padega aur waha at least 30mins tak rukhna padega...' Nikki said...

'Itni si baat, waise hum toh bina kapde andar chale jaaenge, tum log dekh paenge kiya...' Abhi said winking at them...

'Chee, kitni ganda sochte hai na tum log... Bina kapde means without t.shirt...' Nikki said... 

'Haan hum log samajh gaye... Waise lunch se pehle zyada time bacha nehi hai, toh hum punishment pura kare so we can fresh up and come to have lunch...' Armaan said standing up...

When the boys were making their way towards the top, girls stop them asking they are to go indoor pool side... Boys were thinking what the girls were up to as Muskaan excused saying she would be meeting them in the pool side... Others reach to the indoor pool and guys took off their t.shirts...

'So ready boys...' Muskaan said joining them... 

'Always...' Rahul said boys move towards the pool...

'Rukho...' Riddhima stop them... 

They look towards Riddhima asking what happen and Riddhima asked to wait for a second...

'Muski, ready...' Riddhima asked...

'Yeah, waiters...' Muskaan call...

Back door to the indoor pool side was open and five guys came holding buckets with their both hands filled with something... As they were wearing white cloths, it shows they are waiters who works in the restaurant... 

Boys were staring at them not understand what the girls were up to...When the guys reach to the pool, Riddhima ask them through her hands to put whatever was in the bucket inside the pool... Boys were staring at very closely trying to see what they got in the bucket... When the waiters pour those in to the pool, boys eyes got wide seeing it was ice...

Waiters left doing their jobs while the boys stood like statue understanding why they gave this punishment to them... When they mention about this the punishment, they think it was too easy but seeing they have other plans behind it, now they understood why the keep asking if they were sure to do whatever they asked... 

'Yeh sab...' Armaan found the words very hardly... 

'Oh, hum toh bhul gaye... Woh kiya haina, ab haar gaye toh punishment toh milenge... Aur tum logo koh kiya laga, hum itni asaan punishment denge tum logo koh...' Riddhima said...

'Lekin Basket, yeh bohot thanda hoga...' Armaan said...

'Oye Hero, humhe bhi pata hai yeh bohot zyada thanda hoga... Yehi toh punishment hai tum logo ke...' Muskaan said...

'Hum nehi karenge...' Rahul said as he stare at the water...

'Humhe pata ta tum log kar hi nehi sakte...' Nikki said...

'Loosers jo hai...' Muskaan said...

'Humhe baar baar looser mat bhulao okey... Aur tum log koh lagta hai hum itni aasani se haar maanenge, nehi... Hum karenge, zarur karenge...'Armaan said...

Armaan move inside the pool as others watch him stand in the middle of the pool where the water comes up to his chest... Rahul and Abhi look at each other then move inside as the girls sit near by the pool checking the time... 

Girls keep asking if they want to come out but they just keep staring at the clock which was hanging on the wall checking the time... By 10mins, they were shivering with cold and girls were asking them to come out from the pool but boys didn't listen to them as they stood looking at the clock... Girls were feeling bad by the time they came out from the pool shivering from head to toe...

Boys were happy that they complete their punishment as the girl stay quiet feeling bad making them stay so long in the cold water... Asking them to change, taking warm shower they all returns to their respective room... 

Rest of the day, girls didn't talk much as they were feeling guilty but the boys make fun of everything around them as if nothing has happen that they should be worried about...By the time lunch was over, still girls didn't talk much other then answering those question the boys asked related to Sangeet... Still then the girls stay too quiet Armaan asked them why they so quiet... 

'Kuch nehi huva, bas tak gayi hum...' Riddhima said...

'Ek kaam karte hai, abhi ek doh hours rest karlo... Kyunki raat tak Sangeet chalne wala hai toh itni jaldi so nehi paenge...' Rahul said...

'Haan, aur tum log ready hona...' Abhi asked...

'Hmm, then we will meet u guys in two hours...' Nikki said as they stood to leave...

Armaan watch Riddhima who was staring at her glass which was half empty... Riddhima was trying to drink the fresh orange juice but she couldn't finished it... Also she haven't finished her lunch as she left untouch half of the food... When others leave, Armaan and Riddhima also make their way to their rooms... Without saying anything, Riddhima was about to enter when Armaan stop her...

'Kiya huva hai tumhe Basket...' Armaan asked...

'Kuch nehi Armaan... Abhi toh yaha ta tak gayi hoon... Tohda rest karungi toh tik hojaungi...' Riddhima said...

'Right, ab tum apne Armaan koh jhoot bolenge...' Armaan asked...

Riddhima just standing with her head low as if she has done some crime... Armaan move closed to her holding her shoulder making her looks towards him... Armaan rubbed her arms making her shiver in his hold, Riddhima put her hands on Armaan chest as they look each other meeting their eyes... 

'Tum issiliyeh baat ke wajahse sad hona ki tum log ne hum boys koh itni der tak tande paani main khade hone koh bola...' Armaan asked... 

'Woh... Tum log koh itna thand laga phir bhi tum log ne baahar nehi nikla... Humne aisa punishment nehi dete toh tum log koh itna thand nehi lagte...' Riddhima said... 

'Itna bhi thanda nehi ta Basket ki hum guys sehen nehi kar sake...' Armaan said...

'Haan, humne dekha hai... Aur jaante hai tum log kabhi yeh accept nehi karenge kitna mushkil huva...' Riddhima said...

'Phir bhi humne punishment toh complete ki na...' Armaan said kissing her cheek... 

'Right, ab jaakhe araam karo... Raat koh Sangeet main pata nehi yeh log kya kiya karne wala hai...'Riddhima said...

'Haan, lekin ab punishment pura kiya hai toh return gift bhi toh milna hoga na...' Armaan said...

Understanding what Armaan means, Riddhima bit her lips as her cheeks color change... Armaan kiss her forehead making Riddhima closed her eyes... Armaan slowly place kisses on Riddhima face before moving down to seal her lips with his... 

Smile form in Riddhima lips feeling Armaan hot breath making Riddhima forget to breath for a second... Their lips were inch apart but before Armaan could feel her lips over his, Riddhima push him a little as she move inside the room closing the door locking it... Armaan smile seeing Riddhima action and ruffle his back hair thinking how lucky he was to have Riddhima in his life...

SANGEET

Everyone was present once again in the top floor of the cruise... Lights were on as decoration was done with Riddhima favorite flower orchids and lily... Armaan has check everything personally before the function started and others were busy preparing for the function as they had plan something for Armaan and Riddhima... 

With request of the gang who was going to present something special for Armaan and Riddhima, Armaan had put a screen with a projector so they could be using it for whatever they have plan for the night... Also everything was perfectly in places by the time guest arrived to attend the function...

Muskaan and Nikki went to get Riddhima as now everyone has reached to the top floor... Everyone was waiting for the girls to come so that they could start the function... Soon Riddhima came with Nikki and Muskaan, everyone eyes were fixed on Riddhima while her eyes were searching for only one person... 

Riddhima was wearing a light purple lehenga with silver design done on it, with silver long earrings and single bracelet on her left hand with engagement ring... No other jewelry was used and she wore silver high heels leaving her hair open with light make up...

Riddhima eyes move still it was stop on Armaan who was wearing matching shirt with white coat and trousers... Armaan was looking as handsome as always where else Riddhima was looking gorgeous... Nikki and Muskaan took Riddhima towards Armaan making her stand next to him...

Padma, Shashank and Karan move towards them blessing complimenting how nice they were looking together... Others break their conversation saying they need to start the function as it was 8pm by now... Armaan and Riddhima took the front seat with Karan, Shashank and Padma as the gang ask for the attention and asking to make themselves comfortable... 

'Hello Everyone... As aaj Sangeet hai Armaan aur Riddhima ki... Hum doston ne socha kyun na aap sabko in dono ke prem kahani ki ek chota sa jhalak dikhaun...'Nikki said...

'Issiliyeh hum kuch performance karne wale hai aur aap sabke saat kuch aise lamhe share karne wale hai jo Armaan aur Riddhima ke yeh kahani se related...' Muskaan said..

'We hope u all would love to hear and see it...' Rahul said...

'Ab zyada time waste nehi karenge hum aap log ke... Let's start with the Love Story of Armaan and Riddhima...' Abhi said as they move in front of the screen as those words were on the screen...

Projector started to play with Armaan and Riddhima picture from their engagement with letters on it saying, 'Love Story of Armaan and Riddhima...' Armaan and Riddhima smile as they look each other holding hands... Lights went dim making the stage dark as the pictures started to change showing some moment of Armaan and Riddhima... With the pictures, music started as the song

Aao Sunao Pyar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani From KRRISH...

( Aao Sunao Pyar Ki Ek Kahani

Ek Tha Ladka Ek Thi Ladki Deewani )... (2)

(Muskaan came out behind from the screen as Armaan and Riddhima pictures keeps changing on the screen... Nikki also came out from the other side as they sing the lyrics pointing to the screen and then to Armaan and Riddhima who smile to them...)

Woh Bhi Hasne Lagi Thi, Yeh Bhi Hasne Laga Tha,

Dono Samjhe Nahi The Woh Joh Hone Laga Tha,

Aao Sunao Pyar Ki Ek Kahani,

Ek Tha Ladka Ek Thi Ladki Deewani

(First they show Riddhima laughing picture and then it shows Armaan smiling picture... After that they show Armaan and Riddhima picture both smiling, holding hands...)

( Joh Bhi Kehna Na Tha, Woh Bhi Kehne Lage,

Joh Bhi Sun-Na Na Tha, Woh Bhi Sun-Ne Lage )... (2)

Aa Rahi Hai Hassi Mujhko Is Baat Par

Kis Tarha Pyaar Mein Dono Khone Lage

Dono Khone Lage...

(Some more pictures of Armaan and Riddhima flash in the screen where they were laughing and smiling, pushing each other as they were having fun and after that another picture from their engagement was shown where Armaan and Riddhima was lost in each other, looking each other their eyes filled with love and only love...)

Jaanne Wali Baat Thi Anjani

Ek Tha Ladka Ek Thi Ladki Deewani

Woh Bhi Hasne Lagi Thi, Yeh Bhi Hasne Laga Tha

Dono Samjhe Nahi The Woh Joh Hone Laga Tha

Aao Sunao Pyar Ki Ek Kahani

Ek Tha Ladka Ek Thi Ladki Deewani

( Koi Tarsa Na Tha, Koi Tadpa Na Tha

Woh Mile Is Tarha Dil Bhi Dhadka Na Tha )... (2)

Hone Wali Mager, Baat Ho Hi Gayi

Pyaar Ki Rah Mein, Zindagi Kho Gayi

Zindagi Kho Gayi...

Dil Ne Dilse Aise Ki Mann Mani

Ek Tha Ladka Ek Thi Ladki Deewani

Woh Bhi Hasne Lagi Thi, Yeh Bhi Hasne Laga Tha

Dono Samjhe Nahi The Woh Joh Hone Laga Tha

Aao Sunao Pyar Ki Ek Kahani

Ek Tha Ladka Ek Thi Ladki Deewani

(Many more picture flash one after another, where Armaan and Riddhima were working together, making food together, fighting with each other, playing basketball and many more pictures... 

Some were new to Armaan and Riddhima as they haven't realized their friends and Parents has taken several pictures of them when they were lost in each other or so busy fighting with each other that they didn't realized they had capture those moment which brings those beautiful smiles one their face today...)

When the song end, the light goes on as Muskaan, Nikki, Rahul and Abhi stood in front of them, everyone clap as they enjoy the starting of the Sangeet and everyone exchange words as they whisper complimenting how Armaan and Riddhima relation has started and they got stronger day by day... 

'Yeh toh bas shuruwat hai guys... Aage hum kuch pal dikhaenge, kaise Armaan aur Riddhima dost bane, pyar huva, ek dusre ki sapna koh apna ne lage aur shaadi tak baat pochgaye...' Muskaan said... 

'Aur hum yeh aise waise nehi dikhaenge... Humne kuch alag tarika socha hai aur hum yehi unmeed karte hai tum log bohot enjoy karenge...' Nikki said...

'Toh wait kyun kare, shuru karte hai... Armaan aur Riddhima ke zindagi ke aise kuch lamha, woh dheere dheere dono koh paas leaaya, aur ehsaas dilaya woh kab ek dusre koh chaahne laga...'Rahul said... 

'Pehle hum dikhaenge, Armaan and Riddhima ke first meeting... Enjoy everyone...' Abhi said...

Four of them move down from the stage, again light goes off and projector was on with Armaan Riddhima picture on it where they first meet in the cafe... Armaan and Riddhima eyes got wide seeing how they got the picture and they were lost in each other in the picture... 

Armaan and Riddhima look each other thinking how this was possible... Armaan try to think how it must be possible and them turn to Karan who was smiling showing his whole teeth... When Armaan look towards him with his one eyesbrow rise, Karan look towards him as his smile got wide making Armaan get his answer... 

'Dad, aapne yeh...' Armaan asked...

'Nehi maine nehi, yaad hai woh lady jo cafe main... Usne mujhe yeh photo bheja...' Karan said as he look back to the picture...

Before Armaan could asked anything, song start making him shut... Riddhima who was sitting next to Armaan, heard what Karan said and she smile shyly as she move her gaze towards the screen... As the song start, the picture fades a little as the words of 'First Meeting...' came over it... 

Song was Pehli Naraz Mein from RACE... 

Pehli Nazar Mein

Kaise Jaado Kar Diya

Tera Ban Baita Hai

Mera JiyaJaane Kya Hoga

Kya Hoga Kya PataIs Pal Ko Milke

Aa Jee Le Zara

(Spotlight was on Nikki and Abhi who came up to the stage from either side... Abhi was dressing like Armaan where else Nikki was dressing like Riddhima... Abhi move towards Nikki with his hands in his pockets, Nikki move towards him with her head lower as she keep stealing gazes as she play corner of her dupatta...)

Mein Hoon Yahan Tu Hai Yahan

Meri Bahon Mein Aa

Aa Bhi JaO Jaan-E-JaanDono Jahan

Meri Bahon Mein Aa

Bhool Ja Aa 

(Abhi did some act saying he was standing there, then point to Nikki and asked from his hand to come closer... Nikki gave a shy smile and move turn around but was pulled by Abhi and in his arms next moment... Nikki hide her face on Abhi chest while Abhi hugs him with his hand around her waist, both closing their eyes as the light fades around them...)

When the song was end, another picture was flash in the screen with the words of 'Beginning of FriendShip' written over it... It was one of the pictures from the pool party they arrange in Armaan farmhouse where Armaan and Riddhima were dancing... Riddhima eyes got wide as she had realized how she had dress for the party where else Armaan has a naughty grin on his face... 

Song was Tumhi Ho Bandu from COCKTAIL...

Yaara tere sadke ishq sikha main toh

Aayi jug taj ke ishq sikha

Main toh yaara tere sadke ishq sikha main toh

Aayi jug taj ke ishq sikha

Jab yaar kare parwah meri

Mujhe kya parwah iss duniya ki

Jug mujhpe lagaaye pabandi

Main hoon hi nahi iss duniya ki

(Rahul and Muskaan move on the stage with couple of other girls and boys who has come to attend Armaan and Riddhima wedding... Some were holding drinks as they all dance crazily to the song... Muskaan and Rahul were dress like Riddhima and Armaan just like Abhi and Nikki had shown in their dance as it was a moment of Armaan and Riddhima life...)

Tumhi din chadhe, Tumhi din dhale

Tumhi ho bandhu, sakha tumhi 

Every time every minute all the day

Tumhi ho bandhu, sakha tumhi

Tumhi din chadhe, Tumhi din dhale

Tumhi ho bandhu, sakha tumhi

(While dancing, Rahul and Muskaan came face to face and they stop dancing as they got lost in each other... Muskaan and Rahul move towards each other forgetting about their surrounding just like Armaan and Riddhima whenever they come in front of each other... Lovely the dance end as the light fades again ending the song...)

Again another picture of Armaan and Riddhima was on the screen which was showing they lost in each other eyes... Riddhima and Armaan didn't remember where this picture was taken, before they could asked each other about the picture, song started as 'FALL IN LOVE' words was shown over the picture...

 Next song was Ishq Hua from AAJA NACHLE...

Hulcul hui, zara shor hua

Dil chor hua, teri aor hua

(Nikki was standing in the stage with her back towards everyone... As the song start, Nikki didn't some dance step and turn around facing everyone...)

Hulcul hui [Hulcul hui]

Zara shor hua [Zara shor hua]

Dil chor hua [Dil chor hua]

Teri aor hua [Teri aor hua]

(Abhi come out from behind Nikki, they started to move to the tune...)

Aisi chale jab hawa

Ishq hua hi hua

Aisi chale jab hawa

Ishq hua hi hua

(Abhi and Nikki face each other after doing some couple dance steps and soon was lost in each other eyes... Abhi pull Nikki closed to him by waist as Nikki hands go around Abhi neck as the song end and the light fades around them...)

With the end of another song, again Armaan and Riddhima picture was on the screen... It was from the day they open the hospital... Armaan and Riddhima was looking towards the hospital as they stood holding hands... Small tears were beaming in their eyes as the hospital was complete, which was Armaan dream but now Riddhima's as well... 

Armaan and Riddhima look each other smiling, Armaan took Riddhima hand kissing it as he linger his lips on Riddhima hand... Riddhima have tears in her eyes knowing what Armaan must be thinking, Riddhima rest her head on his shoulder but before that Riddhima kiss Armaan cheek making Armaan smile...

When the song start, Armaan and Riddhima look towards the screen where the picture was still showing... Letters started move over the picture, presenting which moment it was of their life...'MAKE EACH OTHER DREAMS AS ONE' Seeing those words, Armaan and Riddhima smile as Armaan squeeze Riddhima hand softly looking towards him, Riddhima smile and blink her eyes saying as if she agree to those words... 

Song was Tera Rastaa Main Chhoddon Na from CHENNAI EXPRESS...

Meherbaani nahi tumhara pyar maanga hai

Tumhe manzoor hai tabhi to yaar manga hai

Ghairon ke dar se, tere sheher se

Hai kasam rishta todoon na

Tera rastaa main chhodoon na.. 

(Rahul and Muskaan were sitting on the stage, holding each other hands as they stare at each other... Rahul were singing the lyrics while caring Muskaan hand which was in his hands...)

Agar ye hai nahi, to phir jaane pyar kya hai

Mere jeet hai tu, kise parvaah haar kya hai

Tera rasta chhodoon na..

Chhodoon naa main tera rasta chhodoon naa

(Rahul stood up and forward his hand to Muskaan who hold it as she stood up with Rahul help... Rahul and Muskaan stood in front of each other as Rahul hold Muskaan hand close to his heart... Muskaan smile when Rahul kiss her hand lingering his lips as the song end and the light fades...)

Light comes backs while Nikki, Muskaan, Rahul and Abhi came back on the stage... Screen went off as they stood facing the guest, everyone started to claps announcing how much they enjoy it so far... 

'Thank you everyone... Lekin yeh is love story ki end nehi hai...' Rahul said... 

'Haan sahi kaha Rahul ne... Yeh is love story ka end nehi hai... Yeh toh shuruwat hai...' Muskaan said... 

'Aur ab, hum dikhaenge finally Armaan aur Riddhima ek hote huve...' Nikki said...

'So everyone, this very last song for the night would be performance by our very own couple, who are going to be knot together soon with the beautiful relation called marriage...' Abhi said...

'Armaan and Riddhima...' They said together in a corus...

Everyone claps and some of the youngsters call Armaan Riddhima name asking them to move to the stage... Armaan and Riddhima were shocked to hear this as they wasn't ready for anything like this... Muskaan and Rahul came down moving towards Armaan and Riddhima to pull them to the stage... 

'Muski yeh tum...' Riddhima try to stop her...

'Kiya Muski Muski bol rahe ho... Chalo...' Muskaan said pulling Riddhima with her as Rahul did the same with Armaan... 

'Hum kaise, I mean humne koi gana bhi nehi chuna, na koi tayyari bhi nehi ki...' Armaan said...

'Tayyari kiya jarurat Armaan, tum dono toh waise bhi ek dusre koh dekhte hi sab kuch bhul jaate ho aur apne aap dance karna shuru karte ho...' Rahul said...'Lekin hum koanse song pe naache...' Riddhima asked...

'Oh ho Ridzy... Itna chinta kyun kar rahe ho... Humne already tum dono ke liyeh bohot accha song chuna hai...' Muskaan said...

'Most romantic song for the night...' Nikki said...

'Ab no more argument okey, sab tum dono ke dance ke liyeh wait kar rahi hai...' Rahul said... 

'So everyone, now it turns for the lovers to present the next song...' Abhi said not letting Armaan or neither Riddhima speak...

'Music please...' Nikki shouted as they move letting Armaan and Riddhima have the stage to themselves...

Light goes off once again as the screen was on with Armaan and Riddhima picture on it once again... It was from their engagement where Armaan look towards Riddhima and Riddhima stood not looking at Armaan as her eyeslash were lower...

'FINALLY GOING TO BE ONE BY MARRYING' was written on the picture as a spotlight was on Armaan and Riddhima as the song 'Tera Naam Doon From ENTERTAINMENT' started making everyone silent as they wanted to watch Armaan and Riddhima dancing together on this romantic number...

Koyi jaage soye mujh mein

Meri raatein or mere din saare khoye usmein

(Armaan gave Riddhima his hand, Riddhima hold it and Armaan pull her towards him... Riddhima was jammed in Armaan arms as her face hide on his neck...)

Koyi itna apna laage, mera nadaan yeh dil

Jaise dhad-ke usmein

Mujhe jo, huwa hai, iski na dawa hai

Kisi ne chuwa hai dil yeh, kiski nazar ka hai asar

Pooche jo koyi toh tera naam doon

Main keh doon sabhi ko ke tera hi hai yeh asar

Pooche jo koyi toh tera naam doon

(Armaan and Riddhima move to the tunes, Armaan hands were around Riddhima waist as Riddhima hands were around Armaan back as they body was crashing to each other... Riddhima move her face away from his neck looking at Armaan, their face were inch away from each other...)

Koyi dastak deke dil pe milne ko aata hai

Mujh mein reh jaata hai

Koyi qismat jaisa laage, khushiyaan in haathon pe

Likhta hi jaata hai

Yeh kaisi khata hai, jiski na saza hai

Kisi ne chuwa hai dil yeh, kiski dua ka hai asar

Pooche jo koyi toh tera naam doon

(Armaan and Riddhima were staring at each other eyes as they move to the tunes holding each other closed... Armaan gaze move down to Riddhima lips, seeing Armaan gaze moving on her lips Riddhima felt the color change in her cheeks as they were in front of several people... 

Riddhima move away as Armaan move his face close to her, Riddhima turn around but was pull back to Armaan crashing her back on Armaan hard chest as Armaan hands move around Riddhima waist holding her hands... Riddhima felt her breath stuck somewhere in her throat but recover from the situation as Armaan let go off her and started to spin her around...)

Zari waale kaagazon mein lipta huwa

Kitne haseen rangon mein ranga huwa

Yeh kya tohfa Khuda ne mujhe hai de diya

Labon se raaz yeh phisal na jaay yeh

Labon se raaz yeh phisal na jaay na

Pighalne laga hai iske liye mera sabar

Pooche jo koyi toh tera naam doon

(Armaan and Riddhima where lost each other as they forget about their surrounding... They were in their own world now as they did some more dance step with each other... Armaan did some lifting and spin around holding her in his arms... With a last spin, Armaan pull Riddhima towards him as her hands go around Armaan neck and Armaan hands go around Riddhima waist... Riddhima lower her eyes and Armaan move close kissing her forehead making Riddhima smile widely...)

Soon the song came to an end, Armaan and Riddhima were lost in each other but was brought back to the world as everyone started to clap... Muskaan, Nikki, Rahul and Abhi move to the stage as they also clap with others for the lovely performance they had given... 

'Thank you everyone, for coming and enjoying...' Abhi said...

'But, this is not the end of the night... Abhi toh party baaki hai...' Muskaan said...

'So what are we waiting for... Lets rock the dance floor...' Nikki said...

'Music please...' Rahul shouted as the disco light was on the stage as the music started...

Everybody Get Your Hands Together From DE TAALI

Everybody Get Your Hands Together, 

Put Your Hands Together De Taali 

(Muskaan and Nikki pull Riddhima away from Armaan, while Rahul and Abhi pull Armaan with him as boys and girls stood facing each other...)

Everybody Get Your Hands Together, 

Put Your Hands Together De Taali 

Mil Gayi Hai Aaj Aankhon Se Aankh To Phir To Yaar De Taali 

Party Boys And Girls, 

All Around The World, 

Baath Chale Koi Yaar Mila To Haath Mila De Taali

Everybody Get Your Hands Together, 

Put Your Hands Together De Taali 

Mil Gayi Hai Aaj Aankhon Se Aankh To Phir To Yaar De Taali De, 

De Taali De, De Taali De, 

De Taali De, De Taali, 

De Taali 

(Girls started to dance putting their hands up and then clapping... Boys did the same then pointed their eyes and pointed to girls eyes saying as if they eyes met with each other...)

Behka Samaa, Cause We Got This Funky Group, 

Badli Hawa, And We're Gonna Make You Move 

Dhadkan Chal Ne Lagi, Mein Pighal Ne Lagi

Taali Baji Jaisi Bin Gaaye Khawaali

De Taali De, De Taali De,

(Girls move towards their respective partners... Going around them and ruffling their hairs making it mess, they move away clapping their hands and doing dance steps... Boys were staring at them as they run their hand on their messy hair...)

Dil Ne Kahan, 

Now Listen To The Beat,

Tu Hai Yahan, So I Can Feel The Heat

Aisa Pal Phir Kahan, Jis Me Saara Jahaan

Ujhla Ho Aise Ke Har Din Ho Diwaali

(Boys move towards their respective partners, pulling them in their arms trapping them in their hold... They did some action as if they were listening to the beat carefully, pulling their partner closed to them as they winks making their girls roll their eyes and struggle in their arms to get free from their holds...)

Everybody Get Your Hands Together, Put Your Hands Together De Taali

Mil Gayi Hai Aaj Aankhon Se Aankh To Phir To Yaar De Taali 

Party Boys And Girls, All Around The World, 

Baath Chale Koi Yaar Mila Tho, 

Baath Chale Koi Yaar Mila Tho, Haath Mila De Taali

(Boys let go off the girls and they started to dance around them and make them dance with them... First they show them angry face but when they started to tickle them, they laugh and joins them in dancing as they group dance...)

Everybody Get Your Hands Together, Put Your Hands Together

 De Taali Mil Gayi Hai Aaj Aankhon Se Aankh To Phir To Yaar De Taali

De, De Taali De, De Taali De, 

De Taali De, De Taali, De Taali

HALDI FUNCTION

Armaan and Riddhima Haldi Function was after breakfast... Riddhima was wearing yellow salwar suits with no jewelry, her hands and feets were filled with the mehendi, her hairs were pull on a ponytail as some hairs fall from either side of her face as she had put only eyeliner and lipgloss as makeup... 

Karan and Shashank make Armaan wear White kurta pyjama... When both Armaan and Riddhima took their place in front of each other as yellow curtains were spread separating them, boys make Armaan took off the kurta making him shirtless... 

First it was elders who put Haldi on Armaan and Riddhima, youngsters started to put haldi on them which turn out to be Holi for them as at the end of the function, everyone was cover with Haldi along with Armaan and Riddhima... 

As Armaan was the one who started first started putting haldi on others, an the end Rahul and Abhi with other guys carried Armaan to the pool and through him in it... Everyone was laughing as the guys run away when they saw Armaan coming out from the pool to catch them and throw them to the pool as well...

After getting clean and having lunch, they had a lazy day around... As next day was wedding day of Armaan and Riddhima, workers has started to do decoration around the cruise by evening... Riddhima was kept away from the top floor of the cruise which Riddhima realized when Armaan stop her as she was roaming around, searching for Armaan but as it was very late, Muskaan and Nikki also came in search of them as they decided they would be sleeping with Riddhima that night... 

Sun says goodbye to the world letting the moon take over the world... Everyone was waiting eagerly for the next day as Armaan and Riddhima would be getting married, finally after completing Armaan dream which now has become Riddhima dreams as well... 

Armaan and Riddhima have beautiful smile on their face thinking about the following day as they will be giving another name to their relation... Armaan and Riddhima were already names as one but their relation hasn't get a name yet but they had faith in god that one day they would have a name to their relation and the day wasn't far away as it was just few hours away now...

With Love,

Rihoohaws... 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
614K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
199K 19.2K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...