Tumse Milke - An AR SS - Comp...

By RihooHaws

Story Based On Armaan Riddhima... More

Tumse Milke - An AR SS - Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20 (Last Part)
Epilogue

Part 16

594 12 2
By RihooHaws

A WEEK BEFORE AR WEDDING

Shopping was done, arrangement was check by Armaan, Karan and Shashank... Cards were given to the guest's before two weeks to the wedding... In all this, Riddhima was the only one who didn't had a clue where Armaan has arrange all the decoration for their wedding... 

Being busy with new hospital, Riddhima had been working day and night to run the hospital so it would be on the most famous top 10 hospital list... Riddhima was trying to fulfilled Armaan dream and Armaan was doing his best to fulfilled Riddhima dream... In all this busy and tight schedule, they try to find some precious time for each other... They didn't know how the days and months past as now it was a week for their wedding now... 

SUNDAY 

Riddhima was peacefully sleeping after working whole week without taking much rest.. She was so deep slumber, she didn't hear that her mobile had been ringing from the last one hour... Shashank and Padma left somewhere early morning leaving a note to Riddhima on her bedside table beside her mobile which keeps ringing as if someone life was in danger...

Riddhima was very deep slumber that, the mobile battery got tired of ringing as it gone dead to the world... So it automatically stop ringing due to the death of the battery... After 10mins, bell started to ring making Riddhima startled as silence were around the house... 

Only the living person in the house was Riddhima who was peacefully sleeping... Riddhima rubbed her eyes trying to make her sleep leave but her eyes were too heavy to be open... Bell keeps ringing and no one was answering, wondering what time it was and why no one was opening the door, Riddhima stretch her hands to get her mobile... Her hand touch on the note Padma had left for her, so without checking the time, Riddhima first check the note...

'Your father and I are going out... I have given servants off today...

With Love,Your mom...' 

Riddhima groan understanding why no one was answering the damn door... Whoever was outside, was going crazy by now and checking the time which shows 9 30am, Riddhima move to open the door to blast on the person for disturbing her beautiful sleep... Riddhima was in her pink pyjama which leaves her arms and long legs bare... 

When she move her hands up to tied her messy hair which was falling on her shoulder, her belly was reveal... Not caring how she looks, Riddhima move to the door rubbing her eyes like a baby wishing whoever it was to get lost... 

To Riddima bad luck whoever it was outside, keeps ringing the bell as if it was he/she aims to wake Riddhima from her beautiful sleep and disturb her at this time of a Sunday morning... Cursing to the disturber, Riddhima open the door ready to blast on but was left shocked seeing a smiling Armaan... 

Riddhima who open her mouth to blast on the person were left statue with her mouth slightly open... Her eyes wide as not believing Armaan was standing all ready in a dark green shirt and black jeans with shades on his gorgeous blue eyes hiding his orbs behind it... 

'Very good morning Basket...' Armaan said moving inside leaving Riddhima at the door... 

Riddhima was shocked to see Armaan but Armaan just move inside not bothering to wait her to invite him inside... Riddhima was wondering how on earth Armaan was full ready for the day that too early in a Sunday... Riddhima closed the door as she move behind him to see he going to her room...

Wondering what has gotten to Armaan, Riddhima also move to her room... When Riddhima enter, she was shocked to see Armaan searching something on her wardrobe... Riddhima was a messy one but she wouldn't trolate if anyone sneak in her wardrobe...

'What the hell you are doing Armaan... Tum mere wardrobe main kiya dhund rahe ho...' Riddhima asked...

'Got it...' Armaan said pulling out a bag... 

Riddhima was again shocked to see this as she have not notice it till Armaan took it out... Riddhima wonder how Armaan known it was there and how on earth it got inside her wardrobe which she empty every day when she get ready for the work... 

Armaan look around showing his best million dollar smile with dimples on his cheeks... Riddhima was shocked seeing Armaan acting really wired today and she was still thinking what was happening... 

'Chalo tum jaldi se tayyar hojao... Humhe jaldi nikalna hai...' Armaan said forwarding the bag to Riddhima...

'Jaldi nikalna hai... Kaha...' Riddhima asked...

'Mujhe tumhe kuch dikhana hai...' Armaan said...

'Kiya...' Riddhima asked...

'Basket, surprise naam ki koi cheez hota haina... Woh ek surprise hai toh if u want to know whats the surprise is, 15mins main tayyar hojoa... I m waiting in the hall...' Armaan said moving out from the room... 

Riddhima was left shocked not understanding what was going on in Armaan mind but Riddhima was happy that she would be able to spend the day with Armaan because it rarely happen that on Sunday's they get time with each other as Armaan had been too busy with the arrangement of their wedding... 

Wondering where her parents must have gone, Riddhima got ready wearing the dress which Armaan gave her which was in the bag... Riddhima didn't have a clue of what was the plan and was going to happen today but she knows Armaan would be by herside whole day and that matters to her the most because she had miss him whole week... 

ONE AND HALF HOURS LATER 

Armaan and Riddhima were driving from the last one hour... Riddhima was sitting on the pessenger seat, wearing same color of Armaan shirt salwar suit with border on her duppata and on the upper part of her dress... Matching jewelry and her usual make up which was as simple as her... Leaving her hair open like usual as she wore silver high heels... 

Armaan keep stealing gazes as they drive to their destination... Riddhima asked him several time how many more minutes it would take as she was feeling hungry by now as they left without Riddhima having breakfast... 

So by now, Riddhima was angry with Armaan for not letting her drink anything and not telling her where he was taking her and how many minutes it would take... When Riddhima hears her stomach making noises, she couldn't control her anger anymore..

'Bas Armaan... Bohot hogaya yeh surprise...Ab seedhe seedhe batao hum kaha jaa rahi hai aur kyun aa rahi hai...' Riddhima said...

'Common Basket... Itna wait kiya hai toh tohdi der aur... We already reach...' Armaan said... 

'Aur kitna dur Armaan... Hum city se baahar aaye hai... Tum meri patience test kar rahe ho ab...' Riddhima said...

'Basket, itna gussa kyun ho rahe ho...' Armaan asked...

'Gussa nehi karungi toh kiya karun main Armaan...Pehle Sunday ke din tumne subah aakar mujhe utaduya... Phir gharse nikalne se pehle mujhe kuch khaane koh nehi diya, na peene koh... Itni lamba safar ta toh mujhe kuch lene dete raaste main... Lekin nehi, pata nehi yeh kaisa surprise hai tu mujhe bhuki rakhne ke liyeh tayyar ho jab tak hum waha nehi pochte...' Riddhima said...

All this while, Armaan keep smiling understand why Riddhima was angry... First, her sleep was disturb by him and now she was too hungry that at the moment she wants to eat something then knowing about the surprise... 

'Tum has rahi ho... Yaha bhuk ke wajahse meri jaan jaa rahi hai...' Riddhima hit Armaan arm playfully... 

'Basket... Maar kyun rahe ho... Aage dekho, hum pochgaye...' Armaan said... 

Riddhima look ahead to see they where near the sea side with several ships and cruise around the place... Riddhima wonder why Armaan had taken her there then thinking maybe he wants to have breakfast in one of the cruise as they allowed people to spend a day in some of them... 

Riddhima anger vanished the moment she saw the place and smile took over her lips as sparkles shines in her eyes... Armaan park the car near one of the biggest cruise as many people were making way up to explore the big cruise... 

As soon Armaan stop the car, Riddhima got out not waiting for Armaan... She was so excited to go in to the cruise that she forget that she was angry with Armaan... Armaan smile seeing how Riddhima was excited and happy seeing the cruise... He knows it was the best thing he would do for her... 

'Chale...' Armaan asked holding her close to him by waist...

'Hum sach main jaaenge..' Riddhima asked...

'Haan issiliyeh toh maine tumhe yaha leaayi... Not to show u from outside, also we will see it from inside as much as u want...' Armaan said...

'Awww, thank you so much Armaan...I always wanted to look around a big cruise like this...' Riddhima said as they move up the stairs... 

Armaan and Riddhima were welcome by the manager of the cruise... Seeing Armaan, he run to get everything in order that Armaan want... Manager welcome them and gave Riddhima her favorite orchid flower bouquete... Riddhima was busy looking around as Armaan hold her close to him as they move inside... 

'Everything done... Has every guest arrived...' Armaan asked knowing Riddhima was too lost to hear anything he say...

'Yes sir... Mr.Mallik and Mr.Gupta already confirmed that every guest's has arrived... We were just waiting for u both so that we can leave for the week... Everything else is arranged as per as u have concern...' Manager said... 

'Thank you so much Manager...' Armaan said...

'Its our pleasure Sir... Please enjoy ur stay and let us know if u need any help...' Manager said... 

When the manager left, Armaan look at Riddhima who was looking around the floor where they had been in... Armaan move towards the lift to go upstairs telling Riddhima, the surprise is waiting at the top floor... Riddhima gave her best smile as they get out from the lift and move towards the door which let to out side... 

Riddhima eyes got wide seeing the people out as decoration were done in the floor... Ridddhima and Armaan were welcomed by the familiar people as Muskaan and Nikki hugs Riddhima with excitement making her chok... Rahul and Atul welcome Armaan whereelse, Karan, Shashank and Padma move to see how Riddhima like the suprise... 

Riddhima was unaware why everyone was here and seeing Riddhima expression they understood that she was still kept in the dark... Karan hit Armaan back head for not letting Riddhima still know why they were all here... 

'Abhi tak use nehi bataya hum yaha kyun aaye hai...' Karan asked...

'Common Dad, abhi toh aaya hoon... Pata chaljaenge...' Armaan said...

'Kiya pata chaljaenge mujhe... Aisa kiya hai jo aap sabko pata hai lekin mujhe nehi...' Riddhima asked...

'Ridzy, hum pure five days tak is cruise pe rahenge...' Nikki said...

'What... Hum sab... Ek saat...' Riddhima asked...

'Haan, kitna accha haina... Aur itna nehi, yeh sab arrangement Armaan ne kiya hai kyun tum chaahti ti na tum ek baar ek cruise pe aaye...' Muskaan said... 

'Koansi arrangement...' Riddhima asked... 

'Riddhi, tumhari aur Armaan ki shaadi ki arrangement..' Padma said... 

Riddhima was shocked to hear this, her eyes got wide as her mouth slightly open... Riddhima wasn't thinking that Armaan would arrange a cruise to their wedding... Riddhima was happy as well as very shocked that it was really unexpected surprise for her... 

'Ab muh band karo aur chalo... Aaj tumhari haat mein mehendi lagani hai...' Nikki said as she and Muskaan lead Riddhima to the open area at the top of the cruise... 

'Niks, usse pehle Basket koh kuch khilao... Nehi toh phirse gussa hojaenge...' Armaan said... 

Riddhima glare at Armaan and Armaan wink at her giving his dimple smile to her... Everyone move to the area where the arrangement was done for the mehendi function... Everyone was waiting for Riddhima to come and as soon as Nikki and Muskaan started to apply mehendi on Riddhima hands, some ladies start singing songs... 

The guys were standing on side letting the ladies enjoy the function as one by one started to apply mehendi on their hands... When Riddhima hands and feets were cover with mehendi, Muskaan and Nikki also put mehendi on their hands... 

Ladies keep singing songs after songs as some where moving here and there talking, applying mehendi and giving refreshment... Riddhima, Nikki and Muskaan were sitting on the couch with cushions around them... Letting their mehendi to get dry, as they continue talking about how excited the coming days would be in the cruise... 

Also about the arrangement which was done for the function was super awesome and everyone was enjoying the day already and was looking forward to each function that would be helding... Nikki and Muskaan tease Riddhima making her go red.. They keep looking towards the boys as they keep making comments seeing how they were winking and mouthing words to their respective partners...

AN HOUR LATER 

Riddhima was tired sitting there as her mehendi was still not dry on her feet... Muskaan and Nikki have gone to check about the lunch and Armaan was no where to be seen as they had drag him along with them as Armaan was the one who knows about everything around the cruise...

Most of the ladies had put mehendi, even Padma had put mehendi and was sitting next to Riddhima who was resting her head on Padma shoulder as she looks around and try to hear what Padma was saying, but Riddhima eyes were only searching for one person from all of those people...

After like 20mins, Nikki and Muskaan enter laughing over something... Riddhima look behind them hoping that Armaan would come but she realized that most of the guys has vanished from the place... 

'Sach main, unlogo ke shakal dekhne layak ta Armaan ke baat sunke...' Nikki said...

'Haan yaar... Waise hero ka idea bura nehi ta... Hum log ne unlogo ke liyeh toh yeh sab kar rahi hoon toh unlogo ka bhi farz bante haina humhare liyeh kuch kare...' Muskaan said... 

'Kiya kare... Aur Armaan kya karne wala hai..' Riddhima asked...

'Woh tum khud dekh lena Ridzy... Waise tum bohot lucky ho tumhe Armaan jaisa koi mila...' Nikki said..

'Aur woh bhi kam lucky nehi hai... Tujhe pata hai Niks, Ridzy hero ka sapna pura karne ke liyeh kitna mehnat karta hai... Baapre, Ridzy koh pehli baar dekh rahi hoon main hospital main itna kaam karte huve..' Muskaan said...

'Haan, dhuniya mein lovers ke khami toh nehi hai lekin woh list main yeh dono bhi ab add hogaye hai...' Nikki said.. 

They were interrupt by Padma as she was talking to a lady a while ago when Nikki and Muskaan came, she asked them where the guys were... Now almost all the ladies who wanted to put mehendi had fill their hands with mehendi... It was around 1 in the afternoon and everyone was feeling hungry...

'Woh log bas aa raha hoga...' Muskaan said...

'Lunch ki tayyari dekh liya na tum log...' Padma asked...

'Aunty, chinta kyun kar rahe ho... Armaan haina... Woh sab kuch sambhalenge...' Nikki said...

'Jaanta hoon woh sab sambhalenge... Waise aaj koi aur function nehi hai but kal Sangeet haina, yaad haina...Tum log tayyar haina kal ke liyeh...' Padma asked..

'Aunty, hum tayyar nehi hoge toh koan hoga.. Of course we are ready for tomorrow...' Muskaan said... 

'Accha tum log baate karo, main dekhti hoon yeh log kaha rehgaye...' Padma said... 

Padma didn't have to go further to check because the guys came holding plates serve with different foods which smells so nice... They move to their respective partners as Armaan announce that they would be feeding to their ladies as their hands are filled with mehendi... 

No one object as they had no other way and they took seats around the couch which have been place around... Making themselves comfortable, they started with the lunch... Armaan, Rahul, Abhi and Shashank also move to their respective partners with Karan... 

Everyone settle next to their partner and Karan sit on Riddhima one side while Armaan sit on her other side... They both got plates and Riddhima thought Karan was going to eat but to her surprise, Karan forward the first bite to Riddhima... Riddhima look shocked, Karan nod his head asking to eat.. 

'Dad..' Riddhima said...

'Ab dekho Armaan ke Mom toh hai nehi toh main apne beti koh nehi khila sakte kiya..' Karan asked..

'Nice try dad.. Lekin woh aapke haat se kyun khaenge jab main uski hone wala pati use khilane ke liyeh hai toh..' Armaan said..

'Kyun nehi khayenge, tu haina toh kiya huva buddy.. Main bhi uski dad hoon, right Riddhima..' Karan said..

Riddhima smile as others also smile seeing the bonding of two Mallik with Riddhima... Riddhima took the first bite from Karan hand and look towards Armaan who pout as Karan care Riddhima hair...

'See, maine kaha ta na... Woh mera beti hai...' Karan said...

'Of course Dad... Lekin main bhi uski to be husband hoon... Toh hum dono milke usko khilaenge...'Armaan said forwarding another bite for Riddhima... 

Like this Armaan and Karan feed to Riddhima, Riddhima was having difficult when her hair keeps coming over her face while eating... Armaan asked Padma where Riddhima clip was so he could put her hair back holding it together... Padma show him her bag which has some of Riddhima belonging...

By the time Riddhima was done with eating and Karan had gone to get water for her... Armaan got her clip and move back to Riddhima, standing behind her trying to tied her hair in to a messy bun... Riddhima smile seeing how much difficult it was for Armaan...

Others were busy in their own talking didn't see how much Armaan was struggling to put Riddhima hair in to bun... Riddhima keep smiling as finally Armaan was successful in his work...

'Pata nehi tum ladkiya lambe bhaal sambhalte kaise hai...' Armaan said...

'Karna padta hai Armaan... Kyunki humhe pata hai ladkon koh lambe bhaal kitni pasand hai...'Riddhima said... 

'Accha... tumhe kaise pata...' Armaan asked moving a fringe away from Riddhima forehead which was falling over her eyes behind to her ear...

Riddhima smile feeling Armaan care his fingers on her cheeks as it turn to light red color... They were sitting very closed to each other as their shoulder touch... Riddhima lower her eyelash as Armaan move his face close to her...

'Batao na Basket.. Tumhe kaise pata hum ladkon koh lambe bhaal kyun pasand hai..' Armaan asked..

'Kyunki ladkiyon ke bhaal hai jo zyada ladke koh attract karte hai...' Riddhima said..

'Accha...' Armaan asked...

'Haan, kyun tumhe meri lambi bhaal pasand nehi...' Riddhima asked...

'Pasand toh hai, lekin tumse zyada nehi...' Armaan said caring her cheeks softly...

Riddhima blush hearing him, before Riddhima could say anything Karan was back... Armaan took the glass from Karan asking him to go and have lunch... Other girls were also done with lunch so the guys move to have lunch leaving them there... 

'Waise manna padega Ridzy... Armaan aur Uncle tumse bohot zyada pyar karte hai...' Nikki said...

'Haan yaar, kitni pyar se tumhe khila raha ta woh dono... Ek Armaan hai jo apne Basket ke liyeh apne jaan bhi dene ke liyeh hamesha tayyar rehte hai...'Muskaan said..

'Aur dusre humhare partners, jo pehle khud ke demand pura karta hai phir humhare taraf dekhte hai...' Nikki said...

'Aisa kuch nehi hai girls... Even Rahul and Abhi loves you both...' Riddhima said...

'Yeah we know that Ridzy, lekin jitna Armaan tumse pyar karta hai utna koi nehi kar sakte humse pyar...' Nikki said...

'I agree with that Niks...' Muskaan said... 

They keeps talking for hours and when Riddhima mehendi got dry, they move around the cruise with the guys leading them around... Armaan show them their rooms as each got a room with full furniture and attach washroom which girls always desire to have... 

By the time they took a tour around the big cruise, the day has come to an end.. They were back at the top watching the sunset with their partners, sea around them without a single ship or cruise in the big ocean.. 

Almost every guest has return to their room to get some rest before they joins for the dinner... Padma asked about the dinner from Armaan who inform that everything would be arrange in the restaurant they had in the cruise... Padma asked the girls to get some rest before the dinner and meet in the restaurat around 8 30... 

When everyone move to their respective rooms, Armaan offer Riddhima to walk her to her room which was next to his... Riddhima was so happy that she keeps thanking Armaan who said she could just thank him with a kiss and he ends up getting a smash on his arm from her... 

Armaan keep asking Riddhima for a kiss as they walk towards their room... Armaan open the door for her as her hand wasn't wash yet... Riddhima move to the washroom Armaan followed by her after making sure the door was locked as Armaan wants his kiss and he didn't want anyone to walk inside disturbing their moment... 

Riddhima wash her hands and feet, drying with towel she move out as Armaan follow her everywhere she goes... Riddhima asked Armaan to go and get some rest... But Armaan was not willing to leave without his kiss..

'Ek kiss Basket...' Armaan said...

'No Armaan... Jao tum yaha se...' Riddhima said..

Knowing Riddhima wouldn't give easily, Armaan pinned her on the wall making Riddhima shocked with his sudden move... Riddhima gape as Armaan move closed to her hitting his body over her... Armaan smile seeing how his one touch make Riddhima numb...

Without letting Riddhima struggle out from his hold, Armaan smash his lips on hers kissing her passionally... Riddhima first didn't respond but as Armaan keep kissing her, Riddhima also respond her hoping he would leave when he is satisfied with the kiss... 

Riddhima only didn't know the passionate were increasing inside Armaan as soon they were free from their cloths... Riddhima was so lost in him and the past few days were so hectic for them that they had miss each other so much... Not being in their sense as they got hold of each other after weeks and realizing how badly they need each other, they end up making love again...

Neither Riddhima stop Armaan or Armaan stop knowing Riddhima wouldn't regret whatever happen inbetween them... Armaan carried Riddhima to the bed as they continue making love and soon they were laying, breathing heavily... 

Smiles were on their face as they look each other with a satisfied expression... Their hands were intertwined as they were sweating badly as if they had take shower... They didn't realized how long they had been in the bed like that as they try to control their fasten heartbeat and heavy breath...

Their silent moment was disturb by the soft knock which startled both of them... Riddhima was more nervous than Armaan, Armaan make Riddhima asked who it was on the other side knowing it wouldn't be a good idea him to talk...

'Main hoon Riddhi..' Padma asked from the other side of the door...

Armaan who was collecting his cloths and putting his cloths stop hearing Padma voice... Riddhima was sitting on the bed with comforter around her bare body looking towards Armaan... No one blink their eyes or breath for the next second unless they were bring back to the world again with Padma calling Riddhima..

'Riddhi, tum tayyar hogayi na..' Padma asked.. 

Neither of them knows what to do as now Armaan was fulled dress and there was no way Armaan could leave unless Padma is outside... Riddhima just keep staring at Armaan not understanding why Padma has come and what she wants...

'Darwaza kholo Riddhi... Tum lock karke kiya kar rahe ho...' Padma ask...

Armaan and Riddhima keep staring at each other as sweat beans started to form on their forehead making their heart beat fast again but this time it was because of fear, thinking what Padma would think if she come to know what Armaan and Riddhima were doing before marriage...

Hello Friendsss and Readersss...

Here goes the next part and I know I m posting after days...

Okey okey after a month hehe... I know its not long enough buttt... 

I have written an PM part (Adult part) which would be PM to those who want to read it... 

So kindly let me know :) I would be glad to PM u all the part... 

Hope u will enjoy it...

Take care...

Love u all...

With Love,

Rihoohaws...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 291 6
He is the most cruel and feared CEO of khan interprice... she is the most innocent and naive girl ... meet asfandyaar Ahmad khan, 30 and the successo...
468K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1.3M 58.6K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC