Tumse Milke - An AR SS - Comp...

By RihooHaws

Story Based On Armaan Riddhima... More

Tumse Milke - An AR SS - Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20 (Last Part)
Epilogue

Part 13

966 17 5
By RihooHaws

SATURDAY 

Riddhima was waiting outside her house for others to come as they had gone to get their bags which they would be taking with them to Armaan farmhouse... As they will be getting ready in the farmhouse and they will spend the next day in farmhouse before leaving in the evening, they got every thing they would need... 

As it will be four hours ride, Padma had given food for them so that they wouldn't be needing to stop anywhere to have food on their way... Ten minutes past and Riddhima was getting impatient as she wanted to see Armaan...

 After the day they all went to see the hospital, Riddhima didn't get time to meet him... Everyone night they talk in phone but it wasn't enough for either of them... Riddhima look at her mobile to see her picture with Armaan in their engagement in the screen...

 Armaan was holding Riddhima close to him by waist as his both hands were around her waist... Riddhima one hand was around his back while other hand was resting on his chest as their face were close touching their cheeks...

Slight blush were on her cheeks while a shy smile were playing on her lips as her eyes were lower not looking at the camera... Armaan has a naughty grin on his face as he show his dimple smile while he was looking towards the camera... Riddhima was lost admiring how good looking Armaan was in the picture...

 It was one of the best picture of both of them that were taken by their friends and Riddhima was glad that Muskaan got it for her and now she has put it as her wallpaper and screen lock... Riddhima trace was broken when she heard the honk and she look around to see Rahul jeep coming... Rahul and Muskaan were sitting in the front while Nikki and Abhi were at the back... Riddhima smile seeing them and taking her bag and another bag which Padma had given with food inside it...

'Hey...' Riddhima greet them when Abhi jump and help her with the bags... 

'Hey Ridzy...' Muskaan also got down from the jeeps and hugs Riddhima...

'Doh bags kyun... We r just going for a day...' Rahul asked...

'Woh ek main Mom ne khana rakha hai... Kaha hai baahar se kuch mat khana... Sabke liyeh hai...'Riddhima said as they move to the back of the jeep... 

'Wow, Aunty ki haat ka khana... It would be mouth watering as usual...' Muskaan said getting excited hearing about food...

'Whats knew, Muskaan Grewal's mouth get watery hearing about food every second of her life...'Rahul said as he turn in his seat to look at the back...

'Oye Rahul, tujhe hamesha meri har baat se problem kyun hota hai...' Muskaan said...

'Chill guys... We better leave now... Its getting late...Waha pochte pochte 5bhaj jaenge...' Nikki said seeing Muskaan going to the front to fight with Rahul... 

As Muskaan got angry on Rahul, she climb back with Nikki and Riddhima... Abhi frown seeing Muskaan taking his place as there was only space for only three people... Nikki gave him a sorry look while Ridddhima got busy with her mobile, tapping it... 

'Come on Abhi... Ab tera waha koi chance nehi hai...' Rahul call as he started the engine...

Abhi knows he was right and it was no used of telling Muskaan to go and sit in front with Rahul as now she had fight with him and if they did also, they would be bickering all the way and for four hours, they can't take their bickering... 

Riddhima just send a msg to Armaan saying that they were leaving from her place... She will be seeing him soon and she miss him a lot... Armaan reply her saying he can't wait to see her and he would be waiting for his sexy and hot fiance as Riddhima had send a picture of her wearing the sleeveless top which hugs her body showing every curves and slim fit jeans... Riddhima had left her hair open as she just put eyeliner and lips gloss... 

'Phone pe kiya dekh rahi ho Ridzy... Aur itna smile kyun kar rahe ho...' Nikki asked as they had left from Riddhima house and now they were in the main road... 

'Woh kuch bhi toh nehi...' Riddhima said locking her mobile and putting it on her jeans pocket...

'Oh ho Niks... Poochna kiya hai...Of course Hero ke baare main sochke muskuraa rahi hai humhari Ridzy... Miss kar raha hoga apne heroine koh issiliyeh dono ek dusre koh msg kar raha hai, haina Ridzy...' Muskaan said...

'Awww, how cute...' Nikki said...

'Really cute... I just can't wait to see Armaan's farmhouse...I m sure this is gonna be the best party we had so far...' Muskaan said smiling...

'Surely it would be...' Nikki said... 

ARMAAN FARMHOUSE 

Armaan was checking the arrangement around the backyard of the farmhouse when he heard the gate open... Armaan check the time and he knew they had arrived, so taking his shirt from the near by chair which he left as he was checking the lights Armaan move towards the front door to welcome his fiance and friends... 

When Armaan reach the main door, he can hear Muskaan and Rahul bickering over something, Armaan shakes his head hearing them and he still didn't understand how both of them end falling in love and getting married because they bicker and fight for every small things... 

As Armaan came to their view, he saw Rahul and Muskaan standing back of the jeeps while Abhi was helping Nikki with the bags... Armaan look around to see where was his fiance and then he saw her still standing inside the jeeps looking towards at the farmhouse...

Seeing Riddhima expression, Armaan understood how much she love the place and Armaan knows she would never wanted to leave the place when he show her the whole farmhouse as well as the small cottage it has not far from the farmhouse near the beach... 

Armaan haven't show anyone the cottage yet, however Rahul knows there is a beach near by but even he hasn't visit the beach yet... Armaan hasn't plan to show anyone the cottage because he always wants to keep it as a secret... 

Whenever he feels that he wants space and a time alone, he used to go that cottage... But now Riddhima being a part of his life, Armaan was thinking to show her the place knowing she would love it... Armaan was staring at Riddhima, lost in his thought when their eyes met... Riddhima who was busy admiring the farmhouse, felt someone gaze on her...

 Knowing who it is, Riddhima look around at the main door to see Armaan standing with a jeans and shirt hanging on his body as Armaan hasn't button the shirt as he wear it... Riddhima eyes move on his perfect body and she felt the heat on her cheeks... Riddhima bit her lower lip as she move her gaze up to his face meeting her eyes with his...

 When their eyes met, Riddhima smile got wide and wanting to hold him close, Riddhima jump down from the jeeps and run towards him before anyone could reach to him... Armaan eyes who was now fixed on Riddhima, shows Riddhima moving towards him... Armaan move down from the stairs to meet his fiance and when Riddhima crash on his arms, Armaan pull her feets off from the ground spinning around holding her by waist as Riddhima hands were around his neck and her face hidden on her neck...

Armaan felt Riddhima smiling with his action as Armaan also hide his face on her open hair inhaled her strawberry shampoo... Riddhima hands were tight around Armaan neck when he started to spinned holding her in his arms... Armaan stop and make her stand on her feet as they still hugs each other... Others were busy with work and they didn't realized that two love birds were busy with each other now leaving them to do their work...

'Miss u...' Riddhima whisper on his ears...

'I miss u too Basket...' Armaan said kissing on Riddhima earlobe... 

They move out looking at each other as Armaan admire his beautiful and gorgeous fiance... Armaan look from her head to toe and back to her face... Seeing Armaan checking her out, Riddhima again hides her face on his neck again...

'Oye hoyye... Photo se zyada real main tum hawt aur sexy lag rahe ho... Ab main khud koh kaise control karunga...' Armaan said as Riddhima hugs him and hearing his comment, Riddhima hit his chest playfully... 

'Armaan...' Riddhima said knowing now how cheeks were red with the blush...

Before Armaan could say anything else, they were interrupt by others fake coughing as they move towards the farmhouse holding their bags... Abhi was holding Riddhima bags... Hearing them, Armaan and Riddhima move away and Armaan welcome them to his farmhouse... 

'Wow Hero... Baahar se itna accha hai toh andar se kitna zyada accha hoga...' Muskaan said...

'Sach main... Humne toh abhi puri farmhouse dekha bhi nehi hoon, but jitna bhi dekha hai bohot hi accha hai...' Nikki said...

'Thank you ladies... Ab yaha baahar khade hokar baat karenge ya andar bhi jaenge...Waise guest 7bhaje aana shuru hoga, tum log ke paas 2hours hai...' Armaan said...

'Thanks buddy... Sab arrangement hogaye...' Abhi asked as he hugs him... 

'Haan sab almost hogaya... Chalo main tum log koh apne apne kamre dikhati hoon... Phir tohda araam karlo... Anyone wants any refreshment...' Armaan asked as he got Riddhima bag which Riddhima was about to take from Abhi...

'Yeah, coffee will do... Kyunki humne aate waqt khana khaaliya...' Rahul said...

'Okey, main Kaka koh bolke tum log ke kamre main coffee bhijwata hoon... Fresh hojao and rest karlena...' Armaan said as they move inside... 

Armaan show them around, Muskaan and Nikki were asking to take them backyard, but Armaan said they arn't allowed to go there before the party... Armaan wants them to see the place after it gets dark so then they will see the beautifulness of the place... As they move upstairs as Armaan show Abhi and Nikki their rooms which was in the ground floor...

 Armaan got Rahul and Muskaan one room in the first floor and another individual room for Riddhima which was next to Armaan room... When Muskaan and Rahul go inside their room saying they will see them later, Armaan turn around to face Riddhima... 

When Armaan stop moving, Riddhima also stop with her brow up asking what happen... Armaan pull her close in his arm as he hold her bag from the other... Riddhima hands were on Armaan chest as smile form in her lips as she lower her eyelash...

'Ayye hayye... Yeh sharam, ek din mera jaan le lega...' Armaan said dramatically...

Riddhima just struggle in his arm to get away but Armaan pull her closer, making Riddhima look at his eyes... Riddhima bit her lower lips when she felt Armaan breath kissing her cheeks making her breath stop for a while... 

'Aise apne lips koh bite mat karo Basket... U look very sexy when u do it...' Armaan said trying to seal her lips with his...

'U need to control urself Armaan...' Riddhima said moving her gaze away from him...

'I know, but tum din ba din itni khubsurat hoti jaa rahe ho toh main khud koh kaise control karunga... Issiliyeh toh keh raha hoon ab shaadi karlo mujhse... I wanna make u as mine, by soul even...'Armaan whisper the last part as he move his face close to her ear and kissing his earlobe... 

'Armaan, tum kahinpe bhi shuru hojate ho... Koi dekhlega...' Riddhima said pushing him...

'Accha, toh yeh baat hai...' Armaan said...

Next moment, Armaan took Riddhima to her room and as soon as they enter, Armaan closed the door behind them trap Riddhima in between him and the door... Riddhima was shocked with Armaan sudden action as Armaan lock the door...

'Armaan...' Riddhima said but was cut by Armaan who put his finger on her lips as he press his body on her... 

Riddhima gap feeling the sudden proximity... Armaan slowly move his thumb on Riddhima lower lips while his other hand rest on the door... Riddhima feel shiver run down her spine feeling Armaan caring her lips with his thumb... Armaan knows a single touch was creating storm in her body and Armaan was enjoying this as he knows why she feels it...

 Armaan meet his eyes with her, as he move his lips closed to her... Shy smile form on Riddhima lips as she turn her face on side way... Armaan smile seeing her action and move her hair which was on her bare shoulder... When Armaan fingers brushes on Riddhima bare skin, Riddhima felt goosebumps rise in her skin... Riddhima hands were holding Armaan shirt which was still left unbutton and he had been walking like that all this while... 

Armaan move his face close to her ears kissing her earlobe softly... Feeling Armaan dropping kisses on her neckline and down on her bare shoulder, Riddhima hide her face on his neck inhaling his scent... Riddhima hands move around his bare body as she put inside his shirt while Armaan hands move on her bare arms making goosebumps rise in her skin... 

Armaan was kissing Riddhima soft skin while Riddhima give more access to him as he move his face on her throat to jawline... Riddhima was resting her head back on the door behind her as her back was touching the door... 

'Armaan...' Riddhima call his name knowing they were going out of control but Armaan was in no mood to stop... 

Armaan seal her lips, kissing her passionately... Boths hands were moving on each other body while they deep the kiss with Armaan tongue move inside Riddhima mouth moving together... As they explore each other like they never did before, Riddhima was feeling her knee giving up with all the proximity... 

'Jump...' Armaan whisper on Riddhima lips as he slowly sucks Riddhima lower lips... 

Armaan didn't need to say twice as he pull her off from the ground, Riddhima put her legs around his torso... Armaan move towards the bed which was in the middle of the room... Riddhima hands were around Armaan neck while Armaan hands were around her waist holding her close to him... They didn't break the kiss as Armaan fell on the bed with Riddhima on top of him...

 Armaan took a turn and left Riddhima lips as he hide his face on her neck... Both were breathing fast due to the lack of breath and Armaan just keep kissing her inhaling her scent... Riddhima remove Armaan shirt and throw it as Armaan took a turn and rest his back on the bed while Riddhima was on top of him... 

Riddhima started to kiss Armaan throat and down to his chest as her finger move on his perfect abs... When Riddhima was sensually moving her fingers on his bare body and kissing his skin, Armaan couldn't take it for long as he pull her up to him kissing her again...

 Armaan hands were under her top and it was moving up as they keep kissing passionately... They were so lost in each other, for a second, they forgot that others were in the same house with them... Armaan took a turn and leave Riddhima lips as both were out of breath... Armaan move his face down as he nuzzle his nose on her bare belly kissing it softly... 

Riddhima hands move on Armaan hairs holding it and Armaan took her one hand holding it on the bed as they intertwined their fingers... Armaan move his face lower part of her belly as he keeps kissing every part he could reach...

 Armaan stop when he reach to her jeans and try to open it with his other hand but before he could go further, their moment was disturb by knock... Both jerk up looking at each other and they were still out of breath... Armaan stood up taking his shirt which was on the floor and wear it as he went to the door to see who it was... 

Riddhima sit on the bed, pulling down her top and making her hair which was a mess... Armaan also run his hand on his hair before opening the door but making sure Riddhima was okey... Riddhima nodded her head knowing why Armaan look at him as she smile a little trying to catch her breath... 

Armaan open the door to reveal Kaka standing and Armaan was wondering how did he knows he was in there... As Armaan was busy thinking this Kaka was asking him something but Armaan didn't hear, when Armaan didn't answer him Kaka call his name a little louder... 

Armaan was staring at Kaka with blank look and Kaka was wondering what has happen to him...Kaka look inside the room and saw Riddhima standing near the bed looking who it was near the door... When she saw middle age man, Riddhima move to them and feeling Riddhima close to him, Armaan look her side... 

'Aap Riddhima bitiya ho...' Kaka asked...

Riddhima gave him a smile nodding her head and Armaan look back towards Kaka who was smiling to see both of them together... However Kaka has seen Riddhima picture and whole day Armaan had been telling him about Riddhima... Kaka was happy to see Armaan got a life partner who keep him always smile...

'Armaan Baba, main poochne aaya ta ki khane ke liyeh kuch banaun...???' Kaka asked looking at Armaan... 

'Nehi woh main aapko bolne wala ta ki sabke liyeh coffee banao...Woh neeche doh room main ek ladka aur ek ladki hai... Yaha upar ek room main bhi doh log hai aur Bas... I mean Riddhima ke liyeh juice le aana aur mere liyeh bhi juice...' Armaan said knowing Riddhima would give him a lecture if he asked for coffee... 

'Tik hai... Main sabke liyeh coffee aur tum dono ke liyeh juice tayyar karke bhijwata hoon...' Kaka said as he went to get coffee and juice for them... 

When Kaka was out from their sight, Armaan look towards Riddhima who move towards her bag taking cloths to change so before she get ready for the party, she could rest... Armaan close the door and move towards her hugging and nuzzling in her hair... 

Armaan hands were around Riddhima waist as Riddhima hold his hand which was around her... Riddhima smile remembering how they had got out of control and they were about to cross every barrier... If Kaka hasn't interrupt them, they would have cross every limit...

'Armaan, mujhe fresh hona hai...' Riddhima said...

'Haan toh chalo, main tumhe help karta hoon...' Armaan said shamelessly and Riddhima hit his arm playfully... 

Armaan turn Riddhima around his hold as Riddhima hands rest on Armaan chest keeping the distance... Riddhima knows they can't afford to get lost in each other like a while before they had... Riddhima lower her eyelash when she felt her cheeks heat knowing it must have turn red... 

'Ab kyun sharma rahi ho, abhi tohdi der pehle toh...' Armaan was cut as Riddhima put her hand on his lips as she blush... 

Armaan kiss her palm which was on his lips and Riddhima just move her hand away from his mouth blushing more... Armaan kiss her cheek near her lips and let her go knowing she must be tired because of the long journey... 

'Tum fresh hojao, main last minute arrangement dekh kar aata hoon...' Armaan said moving towards the room and before going out he wink at her making her blush... 

Riddhima bit her lower lips seeing Armaan wink and she move towards the door and lock it before she go to the washroom to freshen up... All the while as she stood in front of the mirror in the washroom, she was thinking the moment they had share... Blush wasn't leaving her cheeks and smile was getting wider as that moment flash in front of her eyes...

Riddhima knows it happen only because they both had been missing each other and wanted to feel each other close... She didn't feel guilty by her action as she knows it was their love that make them desire for each other touch... Shaking her head, Riddhima got under the shower letting the water falls over her head and bare body... 

2 HOURS LATER 

Music was blasting in the house while people were dancing, talking and enjoying the party... Armaan, Abhi and Rahul were letting the guest to the backtyard as now they got the whole farmhouse to themselves... 

Armaan had send Kaka so they could enjoy as much as they wanted without disturbing him... Boys and girls were in the pool side of the backyard while Armaan had set a stage for the DJ... Bar was open not far away from the pool and different colors of lights were on around making the place look breath taking... 

Muskaan and Nikki joins them shortly after the party started and Armaan was wondering why Riddhima was taking so much time to come... Almost everyone they had invite has arrived by now and they were enjoying with each other... 

Armaan introduce Abhi, Nikki and Muskaan to his and Rahul friends and they all were asking Armaan about Riddhima who hasn't shown up yet... Armaan took Muskaan and Nikki a little away from the party, who was holding drinks... Abhi and Rahul follow them as they greets people as they move towards the door which take them to the house... 

'Basket kaha hai...' Armaan asked Nikki and Muskaan... 

'Kamre main hoga...' Muskaan said...

'Tum teeno saat main tayyar ho rahi ti na... Toh woh ab tak kyun nehi aayi...' Armaan asked...

'Woh hum toh make up and hair saat main kar rahi ti...Ridzy ne kaha woh change karke aajaenge... Aur yeh bhi kaha use Padma Aunty koh phone karna ta toh shayad issiliyeh tohda time lag rahi hai use...' Nikki said... 

'Waise Hero, Party toh bohot accha hai... Aur tumhari farmhouse bhi...' Muskaan said...

'Haan yaar, pehli baar humhe aise party karne ka chance mila hai... Thank you Armaan...' Nikki said... 

'Thanks ki kiya baat hai... Lekin tum logo koh Basket koh saat main le aani chahiyeh tina...' Armaan said... 

Nikki and Muskaan exchange look as they share a naughty look winking at each other... They knows how much Armaan and Riddhima loves each other and how Armaan was eager to hold his Basket... 

'Oh ho Hero... Tohda toh inthizaar karo...Woh kiya hai, humhe pata hai tumhe toh Ridzy ke siwai kissi bhi ladki main interest hoga bhi nehi... Aur Ridzy tumhare siwai kissi ke taraf dekhte bhi nehi hai... Lekin aaj yaha bohot zyada log hai toh use tohda toh time lagega na tayyar hone main...' Muskaan said...

'Haan, aur dekhna... I m sure sab ki naraz uspe hoga aaj... Kyunki woh aaj bohot zyada hawt and sexy lagengi...' Nikki said... 

Armaan stare at them as if they had gone crazy, Nikki and Muskaan laugh seeing Armaan expression while Abhi and Rahul just stood next to them looking around to the guest... Music was so loud so they know anyone else not be able to hear them also they were standing a little far... 

'Ah, guess Armaan koh zyada inthizaar karna nehi hoga ab...' Nikki said looking behind Armaan seeing Riddhima coming towards them smiling...

'Hold ur heart Hero, plz don't faint...' Muskaan said winking at him as they move to the party pulling their partners with them... 

Armaan was wondering what was they up to, why Muskaan and Nikki were acting like crazy girls and he turn around to get rooted on the spot seeing Riddhima coming towards him... Armaan felt his heart skip a beat as his eyes move from her toe to head admiring her... 

Nikki and Muskaan were right saying that Riddhima will be hot and sexy tonight... Armaan thought for a while that they were just teasing but when Armaan eyes laid on her, he couldn't help but stare at her without blinking his eyes... 

RIDDHIMA POV START

After done with my make up and hair, I move to my room to change to the cloth I had got for the party... As it would be in pool side, I have choose a short which will be revealing my long legs from thigh and a red shirt which show through inside may fair body...

I had put a black tank top which goes down to my belly button leaving it reveal til the lower belly... I make a knot at the end of my shirt as I pull the sleeves up to my elbow... I don't know how Armaan would react seeing me dressing like that as I had curl my straight hair and put dark make with a bright red lipstick... I put black high heels, red and black bangles in my left hand as I stood in front of the mirror looking myself before leaving the room... 

I look at the time in my mobile and I know I was late but I had been talking to Mom and Dad once I came to my room informing them that we reach safely and would be back by the following day in evening... They were happy that, we all were spending sometimes with each other and I know they trust us not to get in any trouble...

As I move down the stairs, I can hear the loud music coming from the backyard... I had seen the place as I had gone to Armaan room after I got freshen up and we end up at the balcony of Armaan room which had a nice and cool view... I had seen the beach which was not far away from the farmhouse and once my eyes laid there, I demand Armaan to take me which Armaan gladly agree saying they can sneak out from the party later...

I was excited to go to the beach with Armaan but I know I had to wait as Armaan show me the pool side which was in backyard and I was left staring how peaceful it was looking... When the sunset, Armaan push me inside to him room and out from his room saying I better get ready as he don't want me to come out when the party end...

 I laugh reminding him I m not like others girls who would be taking much time to get ready but I was soon drag by Nikki and Muskaan to Nikki's room as they wanted help in make and hair... It was how I ended up getting ready like this as Nikki and Muskaan force to try something new and see Armaan reaction and they bet that Armaan wouldn't be able to hold his hands to himself tonight...

I stop on my track seeing Armaan standing near the door with his back towards me... I saw Nikki and Muskaan moving away with Rahul and Abhi but before that they look towards me and wink at me ask if saying, 'Enjoy...' They had give me a hard time teasing me and I know they were right when they say how hot I was looking in that dress... 

Just then Armaan, turn around with a confused expression and as soon as his eyes laid on me, I saw his expression change to a shocked and surprising one... I know Armaan would be reacting like this only because it always happen when I come in front of him, he forget the world around him...

I check him out who was wearing a black t.shirt and pants which was up to his knee... He wasn't looking bad as anything he wear suits him... I move close to Armaan smiling to him but he just keep staring at me... 

I felt his gaze slowly moving from my toe to head as his eyes show how he was admiring and checking me out in that dress which he must not had been expecting me to wear... I stood in front of him with a smile on my face as I kiss him cheeks... Armaan eyes got wide seeing my action and I just couldn't help but giggle and his expression as I bit my lower lips to control my blush which was making my cheeks color darker... 

RIDDHIMA POV END 

ARMAAN POV START 

I don't know what was with Nikki and Muskaan... I know anything Riddhima wear, she would be the most beautiful girl for me but why Muskaan and Nikki were acting as they were up to something or was Riddhima up to something... 

When Nikki and Muskaan left to enjoy the party with their partners I turn around thinking to go and check why Riddhima was taking so much time... But when I turn around and seeing Riddhima coming towards me, I felt my eyes popped out and my heart beat miss a beat seeing how breath taking Riddhima was looking at that dress... 

My eyes didn't wanted to move away as my it travel on Riddhima body which had left most of her skin reveal... My eyes travel from her toe to head admiring every part of her body which was just perfect... She was wearing black high heels as her long creamy legs were left bare from her thigh... 

For the first time I saw her wearing so small short... She had wore a red shirt which show through inside it as she had wear a tank top inside, her belly button was visible down to the lower belly... Red and Black bangles on her left hand as she had roll her sleeves up to her elbow... 

First two button of her shirt were left open while at the end she had make a knot at the end of her shirt... As I couldn't take much of her revealing skin, my eyes move on her face to see she had put a different make up then usually she wore... Smoking eyes with bright red lipstick which has a killing smile on it... I felt my breath stuck when she took each step towards me... 

I don't know how long I had been checking her and admiring how sexy and hot she was in that dress... Riddhima reach to me gave me another surprise as she press her lips on my cheek making my eyes go wide as she wink at me... 

I saw her cheeks color changing as she giggle and bit her lower lips to control her smile... My eyes were fixed on her red lips which she was chewing and I was holding myself back without taking her in my arms and crashing my lips on hers kissing passionately... 

ARMAAN POV END 

Armaan and Riddhima were staring at each other and Riddhima break the silent knowing Armaan wouldn't get bored checking her out whole night... Riddhima knows the affect she has on him and she smile seeing how much he was in love with her... 

Riddhima move close to him holding his arm as Armaan just stare at him... Riddhima shake her head knowing Armaan was still under her spell... Also she knows that she was already late as she look around to see the place fill with people and how they were enjoying around... 

'Sorry...' Riddhima whisper on Armaan ears as she move close to him...

'Sorry kyun...' Armaan asked as he was now out from his trace... 

'I got late...' Riddhima said smiling to him...

'It's okey... Taking so much time and look so hot, then I wouldn't complain for coming late...'Armaan said with a wink...

'Yeah right... Thats why u was checking me right...' Riddhima said...

'Yeah, after all how can I not when my fiance looks so hot and sexy...' Armaan said kissing her cheeks making her smile...

'Right, so shall we go and enjoy with others...' Riddhima asked looking towards the crowd... 

'I have better plan, lets sneak out from this place and spend sometimes with each other... Maybe we can continue our making out which we left in middle...' Armaan said...

Riddhima smash him arm and pull him towards Muskaan, Rahul, Nikki and Abhi who were crazily dancing to the beat... Everyone was enjoying, Riddhima and Armaan joins them and after a while, Armaan took Riddhima to get themselves drink and introduce her to his friends... 

Everyone was praising how beautiful Riddhima was and how lucky Armaan was to have someone like her... Riddhima and Armaan smile hearing they none stop praising them and Armaan hold Riddhima close to him proudly as if saying she only belongs to him and he belongs to her... Riddhima also didn't move away from him as she wants to be in his arms rest of her life... 

Everyone was dancing crazily while Riddhima took a break as she sit near the bar, holding a drink as she look around... Her eyes laid on Armaan who was dancing with Muskaan, Nikki, Rahul and Abhi... Feeling her gaze, Armaan look around to see to meet his eyes with her as he move his body to the beat... 

When their eyes met, Armaan ask her to joins her through eyes but she shake her eyes saying she was fine there... As the going on song end, Armaan move towards Riddhima as another song started... Riddhima sip her drink and seeing Armaan coming towards her, she put the drink on the counter and wait for Armaan to approach her... 

'Lets dance...' Armaan said holding his hand for her...

Riddhima laugh at his action as a cute grin was on his face... She put her hands on Armaan who pulls her towards him to which Riddhima crash... Armaan hand move around her waist as he pull her along with him to the dance floor as AA RAAT BHAR from HEROPANTI started... 

AA RAAT BHAR FROM HEROPANTI 

Aa Raat Bhar

Aa Raat BharJaayein Na Ghar

Jaayein Na Ghar

Aa Raat BharAa Raat Bhar

Jaayein Na Ghar

Jaayein Na Ghar

(Armaan move to the dance floor with Riddhima and they started to move to the beat as everyone else were busy dancing with their partners... Riddhima laugh to see the steps Armaan was doing and she turn to move away when Armaan hold her hands...)

Hai Saath Tu

Kya Hai Fikar

Jaayein Na Ghar

Aa Raat Bhar

(Armaan pull Riddhima towards him who crash on his chest... Armaan holds Riddhima waist as Riddhima hands were on his chest as they move towards the beat... Armaan move his face close to Riddhima who turn her face and his lips touch of Riddhima cheek making Riddhima smile...)

Jaayein Jahan Jahan Jahaan

Dil Kare

Jaane Kahan Kahan Kahaan

Phir MileIss Raat Mein

Beete Umar Saari Umar

(They were pull away with their friends and Armaan look towards Riddhima pointing at her as Rahul and Abhi did step with him, Nikki and Muskaan move towards Riddhima standing on her either side as they watch the boys dancing...)

Aa Raat Bhar Aa Raat Bhar

Jaayein Na GharJaayein Na Ghar

Raat Mujhe Kyun

Jaane Lage Yun

Kehthe Hai Khudko

Badal De Tu Hooo

Raat Mujhe Kyun

Jaane Lage Yun

Kehthe Hai Khudko

Badal De Tu

(Riddhima dance with Nikki and Muskaan as she look towards Armaan feeling his gaze... Riddhima wink at him as she send a flying kiss towards him who catch the imaginary kiss making Riddhima smile... Riddhima move towards him as Armaan move towards her... Riddhima went pass him towards the bar and she look towards him before she stood up on the bar counter making Armaan eyes got wide with her action as she wink at him...)

Chand Ko Chakne

Taaron Ko Peele

Aaja Mein Thoda Sa Jeele Tu

To Chal Chale Geerein

Padey Uthey Udhey

Aa Tujhko Laga

Du Mere ParIss Raat Mein

Beete Umar, Saari Umar

(Ridddhima turn around and let herself fall on back knowing Armaan would catch her and as expected Armaan hold her taking her in his arms... Riddhima laugh as she put her hands on Armaan neck, nuzzling on his ears as Armaan dance holding her on his arms... Riddhima let her legs swing to the beat as Armaan still hold her in his arm not letting her stood on her feet...)

Aa Raat Bhar Aa Raat Bhar

Jaayein Na Ghar 

Jaayein Na Ghar

Aa Raat Bhar

(Armaan make Riddhima stand on her feet as Riddhima throw her hand around Armaan neck... Armaan pull her making her feet leave the floor as he spine around... Riddhima put her face on his neck as Armaan spine them around before letting her stand back on her feet smiling to each other...)

Namkeeniyan Hain

Nazdikiyaan Hain

Rang Hi Rang Hai Nazaaron Mein Haaan

Namkeeniyan Hain

Nazdikiyaan Hain

Rang Hi Rang Hai Nazaaron Mein

Hasne Lagi Hoon

Fasne Lagi Hoon

Armaan Dil Mein

Hazaaron HainTo Paar De

Sabhi Hadein

Gale Lage

Kabhi Nahi Hone De Sehar

(Armaan and Riddhima dance in the growd for a while as Riddhima pull Armaan towards the stage where the DJ were standing playing the music... Armaan and Riddhima reach to the stage, taking place of the DJ as they push him away taking the headsets and settling them on ears as they did crazy dancing step, jumping and pointing towards their friends as all enjoy the song...)

Iss Raat Mein

Beete Umar Saari Umar

Aa Raat Bhar Aa Raat Bhar

Jaayein Na Ghar Aa Raat Bhar

(Armaan pull Riddhima towards them as they look around the crowd to see everyone busy enjoying the party... Armaan pull Riddhima down from the stage joining their friends as they dance together... As everyone was busy, Riddhima look at Armaan making him stop dancing as the songs slowly were ending... Riddhima took a step close to him, her hand move up to his neck as Armaan has move around her waist... Knowing no one would notice, Riddhima seal his lip kissing him while Armaan respond as soon as he felt her soft ones on his... Crowd around them were crazy, dancing to the music not noticing the love bird sharing their very first kiss in public...)

4 HOURS LATER

It was past minute and most of the people has started to leave as other continue partying... Armaan was waiting to take Riddhima away from those people and he knows he can always count on Rahul to help him out watching around the place in his absent... 

So before Armaan sneak out with Riddhima, he inform Rahul that he is going to take Riddhima to the beach and they would meet them in the morning as he had plan something for Riddhima... Rahul smile knowing they would be needing time with each other and he agree to look after the place on his absent... 

So when Rahul agree, Armaan didn't waste another second as he pull Riddhima out from the crowd were she was dancing with Muskaan and Nikki... Riddhima was surprise as Armaan suddenly came and drag her away...

'Armaan...' Riddhima call his name as Armaan pull her towards him as they move inside the house and to the main door...

When Riddhima saw they were making out in to the dark night, she look at him asking where they were going... Armaan didn't say anything as he move towards his bike which was park in the parking area with others cars around... 

Seeing Armaan got in to the bike and putting his helmet, Riddhima was confused not understanding what he was up to... When Riddhima didn't hop on the bike, Armaan look at her asking from his head to sit behind him...

'Tumhe beach pe jaana ta na...' Armaan said as he knows Riddhima was waiting for him to speak...

'Haan lekin bike pe kyun...' Riddhima asked...

'Because I just want to take my fiance for a drive... Ab chalo, mujhe tumhe kuch aur bhi dikhana hai...' Armaan said starting the bike...

'Kiya...' Riddhima asked moving close to him... 

'Surprise...' Armaan said smiling showing his dimple... 

Riddhima pout hearing this and cross her hands on her chest... Armaan look at her and his has eager to just hold her and kiss her crazily and deeply... Before he could make any move, he move his gaze away from her waiting for her to sit but Riddhima just stood waiting for him to tell about the surprise...

'Basket, I m not telling u but I just wanted to show u... Tumhe jaana hai toh beito...' Armaan said... 

Riddhima knows Armaan wouldn't tell her and she also wanted to go to beach at this time with him and knowing he has arrange something for her, she was more eager to go now... So before Armaan change his mind, Riddhima sit and Armaan zoom out from the gate towards the beach...

Armaan move near the water as they drive in the beach and Riddhima was sitting behind Armaan with her hands around him while she enjoy the wind which was kissing her face and making her hair fly freely... Riddhima rest her chin on Armaan shoulder as he move faster and faster before stopping in front of small cottage... 

Riddhima was amazed to see it because it was at the very end of the beach near the water... Riddhima move down from the bike and Armaan also move, removing his helmet and taking the key... Then Armaan look at Riddhima who was standing staring at the cottage, Armaan put his hand around her waist pulling her close to him while he move towards the cottage with her... 

Riddhima was shocked when Armaan was moving towards the cottage and as they move towards the main door, Riddhima eyes got wide seeing the name tab which was next to the door... Riddhima look at Armaan who took the key and open the door letting her inside... 

When they move inside, Riddhima look around to see the place and it was just a simple yet beautiful cottage with a small kitchen and a hall... Everything was of wooden and Riddhima don't have any word how nice the place look...

 Armaan kept the keys on the kitchen counter as Riddhima look around admiring how beautiful and peaceful this place was... Armaan move towards Riddhima and hold her hands pulling her towards the only door which was in the left side... 

Riddhima didn't say anything as Armaan open the door to the bed room which has a comfort low bed in the middle of the room with a big glass window at one wall revealing the sea... Riddhima move around the room and she check the washroom as well... 

It has a separate shower place were else a big mirror and washbase was on the other side... It wasn't big but fit for two people... Riddhima look around the room as she close the door of washroom and see there was a wardrobe and tv kept in the one wall with CD's below the tv... 

Riddhima look at Armaan not understand why he bring her here and whom this place belong to... Armaan wait for Riddhima to asked and seeing how she was exploring the new place and seeing her expression, Armaan knows Riddhima love the place...

Riddhima move towards the big glass window which slide and open the window letting the winds come in and out through it... White curtains were hanging as it has move to one side... When the winds kiss her face, Riddhima close her eyes inhale the winds as smile adore her face... 

Armaan came behind her and hugs her resting his chin on her shoulder knowing Riddhima was enjoying being in this place, with him... Thats what he wants and her being a part of his life, he wants her to be aware of his secret place knowing she wouldn't reveal it to anyone..

Now it would be their love nest as they being couple and Armaan wants her so badly rest of his life... Armaan kiss Riddhima shoulder as Riddhima hands hold Armaan hands which was around bare belly... Armaan feel Riddhima shiver under his holds and smile form in his lips... They stood like this for god knows how many minutes, enjoy each other company and the silent around them... Neither of them speak as Armaan let Riddhima enjoy this new place... 

'Armaan, yeh cottage...' Riddhima asked...

'Mera hai... Woh jab main pareshan hota hoon toh main sabse dur rehna chaahta hoon... Issiliyeh maine socha mujhe kabhi bhi gharse dur rehna pade toh mujhe aise jhaga jaana hoga jaha hai peacefully reh sakta hoon...Issiliyeh maine yeh cottage le liya... Tumhe pasand aaya...' Armaan asked... 

Riddhima turn in his hold looking at his eyes... Riddhima knows what he means by those simple words and how deep meaning it has... It was sure related about her mother which make him sad and want to be alone sometimes... Riddhima was happy that he trust her enough to reveal his secret place...

'I don't know what I did that u have so much trust on me Armaan... But I m very happy that I have such a place in ur heart that u reveal ur secrets to me that no one else knows...' Riddhima said touching her forehead against his...

'Even I m surprise that I m able to show u this place without thinking twice Basket... I have faith on u that u will never let anything happen to me...' Armaan said...

'I love u...' Riddhima whisper softly...

'I love u too...' Armaan said as he kiss her pulling her to him... 

It was a simple and promising kiss as they break it without letting the kiss carried away making they want each other more... Riddhima hugs Armaan hiding her face on his neck while Armaan hides his face on Riddhima hair... 

Suddenly the thunder make them move apart as they look around to see rain started to pour down... Riddhima smile seeing this and before Armaan could understand what she was up to, she run out from the room leaving Armaan... Armaan move out behind her to see she was at the main door leaving the cottage...

'Basket...' Armaan call her but she was already out from the door... 

Armaan move out to see the rain was getting heavier every passing minute... He look around to see Riddhima standing in the rain with her hands wild open and her face facing up to the sky as the rain drops fall over her making her wet from head to toe... 

Armaan stop seeing Riddhima enjoying the rain as she spine around with her arms open... She had a smile on her face as the water drops fall on her face and by the look, Armaan knows how much she was enjoying the rain... 

Armaan was lost in her as his eyes move on her body... Her dress were now hugging her body as it was wash by the rain as it shows her every curve... Armaan move as he had the desire of holding Riddhima and kiss her crazily in the rain as the rain pour down on him...

Riddhima move towards the water, unaware of Armaan gaze following her and how she was making his desire increase seeing her like that... Riddhima was playing with the water and as well as the rain... Armaan move close to her and pull her towards him who crash on his chest... 

First, Riddhima was surprise and little shocked of the sudden pull and seeing Armaan looking down at her with so much love, Riddhima relax in his hold... Their face were inch away as they could feel each other breath kissing on their face...

 Armaan eyes were moving on Riddhima face as his one hand was around her waist as he hold her close to him... Riddhima both hands were on Armaan chest as Armaan other hand move up to her face moving those hairs which was on her face... Riddhima close her eyes feeling Armaan touch as his finger tips care her cheeks softly, Armaan eyes move down on her lips which was shiveriing because of the cold weather... 

Armaan move his face close to her, kissing her lips softly and Riddhima respond the kiss as her hands move around her his neck and one hand caring his hair making him deep the kiss... Armaan one hand on Riddhima neck as he pull as much as close to him while his other hand on her waist making patterns and making Riddhima moan with his touch... Riddhima break the kiss as she was in need of air and touch her forehead against Armaan... 

"BE INTEHAAN" FROM RACE2

Suno Na

Kahe Kya Suno Na

Dil Mera Suno Na

Suno Zara

(Armaan and Riddhima look at each other as Riddhima put her hands around Armaan neck pulling him close to her kissing Armaan forehead while his arms sneak around Riddhima waist...)

Teri Bahon Mein Mujhe Rehna Hai Raat Bhar

Teri Bahon Mein Hogi Subah

(Riddhima move her lips close to Armaan ears as Armaan hide his face on Riddhima wet hair... Armaan hands were caring Riddhima bare back making goosebumps rise in her skin while Riddhima leave kisses on Armaan earlobe and neckline...)

Be Intehaan Be Intehaan Yun Pyaar Kar

Yun Pyaar Kar

Be Intehaan

(Riddhima move away taking steps behind and Armaan keep staring at her with passionate eyes... Small smile was adoring her lips as she bit her lower lips as she was shivering because of freezing...)

Dekha Karun Sari Umar. 

Sari Umar

(Armaan took a step close to Riddhima holding her arms and pulling her towards him as his one hand go around her waist and Riddhima hands landed on his chest... Both were staring at each other as their breath got mixed as their face were inch closed...)

Teri Nishaan Be Intehaan Koi Kasar Na Rahe

Meri Khabar Na Rahe

Choo Le Mujhe Is Kadar

Be Intehaan 

(Armaan hands run in her bare arms and Riddhima move her one hand up to Armaan neck as she care his neck slowly making Armaan desire for her more... Armaan slowly move down on to the sand pulling Riddhima with her making her sit next to him...Armaan one hand move down on her thigh as Riddhima gap feeling Armaan cold fingers caring her thigh which makes her shiver under his touch... Riddhima forehead touch Armaan as she closed her eyes... Riddhima breaths were getting deeper as Armaan hands keep moving on her bare skin...)

Jab Saanson Mein Teri Saanseein Ghuli To

Phir Sulagne Lage

Eshaas Mere Mujhse Kehne Lage

Haan

Bahn Mein Teri Aake Jahan Do Yun Simatne Lage

Sailaab Jaise Koi Behene Lage

(Armaan move his face on her neck nuzzling and feeling her deep breath, Armaan look at her face as he move close to her as their lips were inch away from touching, they feel each other hot breath in the cold weather and their desire were on fire in this romantic weather...Riddhima was trying to control her deep breath as well her fast heartbeat which was racing fast with Armaan every touch which was sending shiver in her spine and goosebumps in her skin while she feels butterfly in her stomach...)

Khoya Hun Mein Aagosh Mein

Tu Bhi Kahan Abb Hosh Mein Makh Mali Raat Ki Ho Na Subah

Be Intehaan, Be Intehaan 

Yun Pyaar Kar Be Intehaan 

Hmm Hmm Hmm Hmm

(Not able to take Armaan sensual touch. Riddhima push him a little as she stood up... Armaan hold her hand before Riddhima could move away from her... Riddhima back was towards Armaan while Armaan move towards her as her back touch on Armaan chest... Riddhima close her eyes feeling Armaan move her hair on one side of her shoulder nuzzling on her ear... Armaan one hand move on Riddhima waist on to her bare belly while his other hand move on her arms to her palm intertwined their fingers together... Armaan leave several kisses on her neckline as Riddhima close her eyes tight as her free hand move on Armaan hand which was on her belly...Armaan turn her around making his lips crash on her while Riddhima equally kiss him back... Armaan one hand was moving on Riddhima bare skin as Riddhima smile feeling Armaan hands moving down on her thigh...)

Gusthakiya Kuch Tum Karo Kuch Hum Kare Is Tarah

Hmm Sharma Ke Do Saaye Hai Jo

Muh Pher Le Humse Yahan

Haaan Choo To Liye Hai Yeh Jism Tune

Rooh Bhi Tu Chum Le

Eshaas Bheege Bheege Kyun Hai Mere

(Armaan break the kiss moving his face on her chin kissing softly as he move his face town on her throat as Riddhima hand move on his hair as he keeps moving down on his lips kissing on her bare skin to her chest which was half reveal...When Riddhima feel his hot breath touching on her upper chest, she move away turning her back but Armaan pull her towards him crashing her back on his chest as he hide his face on his neck with his both hands around her waist... Riddhima hands move on Armaan hands as her grip got tight feeling Armaan kisses on her neckline...)

Haan Yun Chur Hoke

Majbor Hoke Katra Katra Kahe

Eshaas Bheege Bheege Kyun Hai Mere

Do Bekhabar Bheege Badan

Ho Besabar Bheege Badan

Lete Rahe Raat Bhar Angdaiya

(Armaan turn her around and Riddhima look at his face meeting her eyes with his showing only passionate and love... Riddhima hand move on Armaan face as her fingers care his cheeks... Armaan move his face close to her, kissing her cheeks, eyes and nuzzling on her ears... Riddhima pull his face away from her as she seal his lips with hers as they kiss crazily... Armaan hands were moving on her body as Riddhima hands sneak under Armaan t.shirt feeling his muscles and perfect abs... Feeling Riddhima hands moving on his bare body, Armaan grip got tight Riddhima hips as he move her as closed as he could as their body press on each other without letting a single space left between them...)

Be Intehaan, Be Intehaan 

Yun Pyaar Kar, Yun Pyaar Kar

Be Intehaan 

Dekha Karun

Saari Umar Tere Nishan

Teri Nishaan 

Be Intehaan Koi Kasar Na Rahe

Meri Khabar Na Rahe

Choo Le Mujhe Is Kadar

Be Intehaan

Armaan and Riddhima were so lost in each other that they didn't know they had been out in the rain for more then 30 minutes... When Armaan felt that Ridddhima lips shivering as they were getting freeze in the rain... Armaan carry her not letting for her her lips as they kiss passionately... 

As Armaan pull Riddhima feet out from the ground, Riddhima soon put her legs around his torso... Riddhima both hands were around his neck as they continue kissing and Armaan took her towards the cottage entering the cottage and kicking the door shut behind him still not letting go off Riddhima... 

Making sure it was locked, Armaan move towards the bedroom as the door was left open... Riddhima break the kiss as she needs air and Armaan just move his face on his neck kissing her jawline and moving down her throat... Riddhima gap feeling Armaan moving his lips down on her upper chest kissing softly... 

Riddhima stood on the ground making Armaan look at her as she move a step back from him... Armaan was first confused why Riddhima suddenly back off, Armaan look at Riddhima who was blushing and biting her lower lips making Armaan smile to her... 

Armaan knows she would not regret what they had share so far and they wouldn't take any step if any of them were not ready... Armaan thought to tease her seeing how she even lost control on herself when they were so closed to each other with no one around them to interrupt them...

 Armaan took a step towards her as Riddhima started to back and soon Riddhima was trap in between Armaan and the wall... All this while, Riddhima didn't dare to look at Armaan knowing she would get lost control if she met her eyes with his... She had seen the desire in his eyes and she knows she wouldn't be able to stop him because somewhere in her heart, even she wants the same... 

Armaan move close to Riddhima closing the only space which was left in between them... Armaan body was pressing Riddhima soft ones and Riddhima gap feeling Armaan took control over herself... Armaan hands move on her arms and down on her hand intertwined their fingers... 

Armaan move his face on her neck nuzzling and feeling Armaan hot breath touching her ear and neck, Riddhima close her eyes as she bit her lips to control her desire which Armaan was waking inside her body... 

'Stop me if u don't want anything to go out of hand, I wouldn't be able to hold myself back tonight...I never knew my fiance look so hot and sexy, specially when she is wet from head to toe...' Armaan whisper on Riddhima ear and bit it softly... 

When Armaan was started to suck her skin softly, moan left from Riddhima mouth as her heartbeat started to race fast as if it might come out from her rib cage... Armaan let go of Riddhima hands as his hands sensually move on her hips as he make patterns in her bare skin... Riddhima hands move on his back as she pull him as close as she could... 

Armaan move his hands in front of Riddhima shirt, open the knot which was at the end of her shirt... He started to unbutton Riddhima shirt as Riddhima was kissing him with pleasure... Armaan let the shirt move off from her shoulder letting it fall in the floor, Riddhima was too much lost in Armaan, she didn't bother to stop him knowing as much as he wants her tonight, even she wants to feel every bit of his body... 

Riddhima trust Armaan with her soul and she knows Armaan would never let anything happen to them and their love... Also she knows they would be getting married soon so she dan't have the fear of letting him make her soul as his... 

When Riddhima shirt fall leaving her in the tank top, Armaan move his hands on Riddhima bare arms which moves back on Armaan neck as her body crash on his... Armaan can feel her curves touching his hard chest and Armaan started to massage Riddima skin softly as he hold her close to him... 

Feeling Armaan lips kissing every bit of her body, Riddhima hide her face on Armaan neck kissing and sucking his skin... As Armaan shirt were coming in between her and him, Riddhima put her hands under his t.shirt and soon she make him get rid of the his t.shirt as Riddhima push it up and Armaan pull it out from his head throwing it somewhere in the room... 

Both were kissing each other and Riddhima felt her knee giving up as their desire gets increase every passing minute... Armaan pull her up as the floor leave under her feet and soon Riddhima legs were around Armaan hips as Armaan took her towards the bed in the middle of the room... 

Making themselves comfortable on the bed, Armaan seal Riddhima lips as his hands move under her tank top... Riddhima hands were moving in Armaan bare back as her legs were still around his hips as Armaan was on top of him while Riddhima bed was touching on the soft bed... 

As Armaan hands were under Riddhima top, Armaan keeps moving up and soon it was pull out from her head as Armaan break the kiss and hide his face on Riddhima neck... Riddhima bit her lips to control her deep breath and she felt the color rush on her cheeks as she realized that she was almost naked under Armaan... 

Armaan who was busy kissing her crazily as he had been waiting eagerly to feel every bit of her body and it was his desire to make her as his by soul to let her know that she only belongs to him every way and he wouldn't ever let her go... But when Riddhima stop reacting to his touch, Armaan move away looking at her face to make sure if she was okey with what they are about to do... 

Armaan was till lying on top of Riddhima and when Armaan move, Riddhima meet her eyes with him to see question in his eyes... Riddhima knows he must be wondering why she stop in the middle of their make out...

'Should I stop... Basket, if u arn't ready... I wouldn't go ahead with this... I don't want to force u on anything unless u feel u could trust me enough that after whtever happen, I wouldn't ever let u go... I don't want u to think, I m just using u for my desire...' Armaan said...

'Armaan, its not like that... I trust u, its just that I m knew to all this...' Riddhima said lowering her eyes... 

Armaan put his finger under her chin and make her look towards him... Riddhima eyes met with his and saw that killing grin on his face... Small smile form in her lips knowing Armaan must have understand the meeting behind of her words... 

'Trust me basket... Even for me, its knew... One day we have to try anywhere, then why not now right... Only if u r comfortable with all this... Trust me, one word and I would stop...' Armaan said he kiss Riddhima lower lips softly... 

'I trust u Armaan...' Riddhima whisper on his lips and smile form in Armaan lips... 

'So, it means we can continue...' Armaan ask as he pull out looking at Riddhima face...

Riddhima frown when Armaan pull out and Riddhima pull him down towards her whispering, 'I never said to stop...' before kissing him, giving him a shocked with her sudden action...

Hellowww Friendsss and Readersss...Here goes the next part of TM and I hope u all enjoy this part...Actually I want to tell u, I have write an adult part after where I end this part... 

Means more details of their making out...I don't know who r off age and who will be comfortable about reading those kind of part so I m giving u a option :P hehehe...

U can take it or leave it, choice will be urs...So anyone wants to read the adult part, feel free to tell me... I will pm u in anyway where u want... I will be available in IF, FB and I can send a mail too... Also its a request if u want to comment on that part, do it in PM...

So hope u all love this part as well...Do give feed backs and press LIKE... 

Take care... Love u all...

Thanks for being so much patient with me...

With Love,

Rihoohaws... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
7.4M 422K 56
''You remind me of the ocean..'' ''Is it because I'm deep and mysterious?'' he asks. ''No, because you're salty and scare the shit out of people'' ©2...
4.1M 199K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...