Tumse Milke - An AR SS - Comp...

By RihooHaws

Story Based On Armaan Riddhima... More

Tumse Milke - An AR SS - Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20 (Last Part)
Epilogue

Part 12

755 13 0
By RihooHaws

EIGHT MONTHS LATER

Dream hospital of Armaan was built and now the designing and painting were going on in the building... Armaan and Riddhima were doing the designing of every ward personally as they wanted the place to be familiar for every person who come to get treatment in the hospital...

Armaan and Riddhima spend most of the afternoon till late night in the hospital building, checking every work personally, telling the worker how to make everything just as perfect as they want... Sometimes, they help workers in painting and moving furniture in every ward, cabins and other rooms and wards... 

While doing work, Armaan and Riddhima get to spend most of the time each other... Sometimes they do fun and run around the whole empty building playing 'catch me if u can' or hide and seek when they get tired of working all the time... 

Also they share some close moment in each and every corner of the hospital... But they never let anyone see them as workers be around still 10 as they do electric works plus the painting... Today, Armaan and Riddhima were working on Children wards... 

Riddhima who had been very well in drawing cartoons and she had a like drawing different cartoon characters, was standing on a stool as she hold paints and brasher busy coloring the big cartoon which was draw on the wall... 

Armaan was helping a worker to move the beds, cupboard filling it with different soft toys and story books... Almost every other wards were done as they had got the furniture and other facilities brought to the hospital a week ago... 

From a week, Armaan and Riddhima had been in new hospital arranging everything according Riddhima who had the knowledge of how things should be in a hospital... Riddhima insist that they had to decorate every wards, cabin and canteen with the nurse station... 

So Riddhima took the responsible of the decoration while Armaan check on rest of the arrangement... They got a temple in the hospital near the nurse station which was in the entrance... Armaan like this idea of Riddhima and both had work in the temple, designing and decorate it personally not letting anyone else help them for a single thing...

It was 10pm and Armaan send the workers as the weather was really bad outside... It had been raining from three days but not so heavily... Sometimes it rains like cats and dogs but sometimes very slowly... At this moment, it was raining very slowly, so Armaan ask the workers to get back their houses before it get too bad... 

Everything was almost finished and they had talk to Padma asking to PanditJi when they can open the Hospital in a good date... Padma always believe in these kinds of thing was glad to help her children so the day Riddhima talk to her about the opening ceremony of new hospital, Padma call Pandit ji asking for a date... Pandjit ji gave a date from two weeks away, Armaan and Riddhima were happy knowing that everything would be done by then... 

So here, Armaan and Riddhima were trying to finished everything as soon as possible... Riddhima was doing her best to finish this last decoration in Children's ward... Armaan was very happy the fact Riddhima had design others wards and cabins too... 

They both have cabins in the hospital which Riddhima personally design not letting anyone else enter the place unless she finished the designing... They wanted everything to be finish by the end of this week so they could get busy appointing people for the respective posts they got in the hospital... They had put job opportunities in the news paper and through network so that anyone is interest could apply to the posts they want... 

Shashank had talk to Armaan and Riddhima asking that they could get some ward boys, nurses, doctor including Riddhima to work in the hospital till they get more capable staff in the hospital... Shashank and Karan were glad to help interviewing the applicators if Armaan and Riddhima wants but said it would be Armaan and Riddhima to approve each and every staff... 

So now Karan and Shashank were busy checking the applications form they had got so far so they can arrange the interviews in the coming week to a finalized to the post available in the hospital... They wants to appoint enough staff for the day they open the hospital... 

As the workers left, Armaan turn his attention towards Riddhima who had been busy coloring from the last two hours... After dinner, Riddhima had got back to drawing and coloring the cartoon characters while Armaan had been busy moving furnitures in the ward with other necessary accessories...

Armaan saw Riddhima standing looking at the wall as she had finished coloring the last character she had drawn on the wall... She stood with one hand on her hip while she hold brush on her other hand while it was tapping on her cheeks as if she was thinking that something wasn't right... 

'Basket...' Armaan call her seeing Riddhima standing with her back towards Armaan... 

Riddhima didn't give attention to him as she move close to the wall, adding some more colors making the character perfect... She had move down from the stool as she move away checking the wall which was decorated with many different cartoon characters while she had put a background for it to make the ward attractive... 

'Done...' Riddhima said as she stood looking at the wall for a minute or so...

Riddhima turn to look around to see Armaan sitting on the table which was move near the entrance of the ward... Riddhima got a big smile on her face while her hair was pull on a messy bun leaving some hairs falling from here and there around her face... She got some color on her face and she looks tired yet beautiful in that orange body fit top and jeans... 

Armaan move towards her as Riddhima took several steps back from the wall as she turn to face the wall which was completely done... Armaan stood next to her as his gaze move on the wall and it was perfectly complete now...

'Superb... I m sure every kid would feel they r in a playschool when they see this place...' Armaan said...

'Thats what I want... I don't want to them to think they are in a hospital...' Riddhima said... 

'Cool, so if we r done... Can we move...I don't want we get stuck in the weather...' Armaan said...

'Yeah, we r done for the day... Just we will come tomorrow and have a final look around the building...' Riddhima said facing Armaan who turn his gaze on her...

 'Finally, ur dream is almost complete Armaan... We a just few steps away... Once we open this place, ur dream will be complete fully...' 

'Thanks to u... Without u, it wouldn't have possible for me...' Armaan said pulling Riddhima close to him... 

Riddhima smile seeing how Armaan had been going on that same topic on thanking her for giving the land to built the hospital... Knowing she could get more money for the land, still she decide to let him have it and work with him every moment to take this hospital to this level in a short time... 

'Stop thanking me every time u get Armaan...Its not only ur dream now, its our dream and I promise u, I will be with u in this till my last breath...' Riddhima said as she touch her forehead against on his...

'I love u...' Armaan said not getting another word to say how thankful he was to her...

'I know that...' Riddhima said as she move winking at him...

Armaan didn't leave her as he was expecting those three magical words from her mouth as well... He was so eager to hear those words as if he had not heard those for ages... When Armaan didn't leave her, Riddhima look at him with questions in her eyes... As Armaan said they need to leave, now he was holding her not letting her go...

'Armaan...' Riddhima call him as he keeps staring at her face at each and every features admiring how beautiful she was... 

Armaan gaze move on her lips which he wants badly to crash his one on... Seeing Armaan was lost in her, shy smile form on her face as the blush crap on her cheeks... Riddhima bit her lower lips to control her smile as she knew what Armaan was thinking... Riddhima try to pull him but knows his grip was tight around her waist...

Armaan leans towards her to seal her lips while Riddhima hands were on Armaan chest... Idea hit on Riddhima how she could get out from his hold so when he leans, Riddhima peck his lips giving him a shocked... Armaan grip lose on her waist and taking the advantange, Riddhima move out from his hold giggling to see his expression... 

Hearing Riddhima laughing, Armaan trace were broke as he look to see Riddhima moving out from the ward... Armaan run behind her as Riddhima run towards the her cabin to get her belongings before they leave... Riddhima who was unaware of Armaan coming behind her to take revenge of giving him a shocked a while ago move to her cabin to collect her purse and mobile...

 Checking the mobile she saw a msg from her mother asking when they would be back... Riddhima was replying to her mother unaware of the fact that Armaan had come behind her to take what he wants from her... Armaan came from Riddhima behind to see Riddhima standing near the table in her cabin... 

Hearing the tapping noise, Armaan understood she was msging someone but not caring whom, he move close to her from her behind... Riddhima who finished msging her mother, who was about to put her mobile in her purse got startled feeling the sudden arm trapping her around her waist... Riddhima relax in his hold knowing it was only Armaan but next second, Riddhima felt that her breath got stuck in her throat when she felt Armaan kissing her neck... 

'Armaan...' Riddhima call him feeling he was losing himself on her... 

Riddhima knows he miss spending times with her, means those cozy moment but all this was happening because they had been busy working in the hospital... They spend their time in hospital with other workers most of the time they didn't get time to spend alone... And whenever they get, they get lost in each other but control before they could do any damage...

So this was like one of those moment, after working hours still they miss each other which leads them to get lost in each other whenever they get alone... Armaan was lost in Riddhima and making Riddhima lost in him with his touch... 

Armaan turn Riddhima around making her sit on the table as he move close to her standing in between her legs... Riddhima one hand was around Armaan neck while her other hand was on the table balance her not to fall on backwards...

Armaan one hand was on her back his other hand was on her neck as he care her neck while his face was close to other side of her neck as he keeps kissing her earlobe and neckline... Armaan move his lips on her jawline as Riddhima hand was inside her hair making him crave for her move... 

Armaan move his lips kissing on her eyes and then cheeks... At last he capture her lips kissing her lower lips softly as Riddhima respond him equally... Armaan hands were caring back of Riddhima neck as he deepest the kiss... 

Riddhima hand which was around Armaan neck got tight as she move him close to her as they deepest the kiss... Armaan bit her lower lip asking for entrance in her mouth as their tongue move together... 

Feeling Armaan tongue were dancing in every corner on Riddhima mouth, Riddhima other hand which was resting on the table move on his back as she pull him down with her as she rest her back on the table...

Armaan and Riddhima heartbeat were racing fast as they were kissing each other passionately, Riddhima hands were moving Armaan back sensually while Armaan care her neck and slowly move his hand on her shoulder moving her top off from her shoulder... They were so lost in each other, they were making out on the table in Riddhima new cabin... 

When they were out of breath, Armaan break the kiss moving his face on her neck leaving kisses on her neck and bare shoulder as he move her top off from her shoulder... Riddhima hands were moving on Armaan back as she pull him closer to her... 

As Armaan was busy kissing her, their moment was disturb by Armaan mobile which was in his pocket... Ignoring it, Armaan keeps kissing Riddhima while Riddhima snap back to the real world... As Riddhima realized their position, she felt the heat on her cheeks as her heartbeat race sending shiver run down in her spine while goosebumps took over her skin... 

'Armaan...' Riddhima call him trying to bring him out from his lala land but Armaan didn't respond her even... 

Knowing she needs to push him to break his trace, will all her strength, Riddhima push him a while... Feeling Riddhima pushing him away, Armaan move his face looking at her face which was red... Pout was on his face as he try to find the answer why she disturb his romance with his lady love... Knowing Armaan was waiting for her answer, Riddhima look towards him meeting her eyes with his for a second...

'Woh tumhara phone...' Riddhima said as she bit her lower lip after saying that seeing how Armaan eyes move on her lips... 

'Hah...' Armaan asked not getting a word of what she said as he was too busy staring at her lips and cheeks which keeps getting redder...

Riddhima move her face other side as she close her eyes to control her fast heartbeat... Armaan was snap back to real world when he realized the position they were at the moment... Armaan stood up and feel his mobile vibrating in his pocket... Looking at Riddhima who was still on the table with her eyes close Armaan took out his mobile answering it without checking the caller... 

'Yeah...' Armaan said as he run his hand on his messy hair... 

Riddhima open her eyes when she heard Armaan talking... She sit on the table correcting her top and hair as she move down from the table and went to the washroom... Armaan who was talking on the phone turn around ending the call to see Riddhima coming out from the washroom as water drops were on her face which was moving down on her long throat to her chest... Armaan move his gaze away from her knowing if he continue staring at her like this, again he will lose himself on her... 

'Chale...' Armaan asked as he move out from the cabin cursing himself for losing control over his desire like that... 

Armaan knows Riddhima wouldn't mind as she didn't stop him either but he always feels that it wasn't right... Seeing the change in his behavior, Riddhima understood Armaan must have been feeling guilty... It always happen whenever they share a moment like this but at the end, Riddhima always make him understand it wasn't his fault as she equally respond him...

Armaan and Riddhima were driving back to home but as it was started to rain heavily, Armaan was driving very carefully... Neither of them speak as Armaan had on the radio which was playing old songs... As Armaan on the radio, one song finished and start another song... When the tunes play, Armaan and Riddhima look at each other recognizing the song...

'TUMSE MILKE' Both said at the same time and brush out laughing... Riddhima increase the volume as she loves old songs and it was one of her favorite song...

TUMSE MILKE FROM PARINDA

Male - Tumse Milke Aisa Laga Tumse Milke

Armaan Huey Purhey Dil Ke

Tumse Milke Aisa Laga Tumse Milke

Armaan Huey Purhey Dil Ke

Aye Meri Jaan E WafaTeri Meri Mere Teri Ik Jaan Hai

Saath Tere Rahenge SadhaTumse Na Honge Juda

Tumse Milke Aisa Laga Tumse Milke

Armaan Huey Purhey Dil Ke

(While driving Armaan was stealing gazes from Riddhima... Riddhima was lost in the lyrics while smile was on her lips...)

Mere Sanam Teri Kasam

Chodenge Ab Na Yeh Haath

(Armaan took Riddhima one hand which was on resting on her thigh, intertwining his fingers with hers as he pull her hand close to his heart holding it on his chest...Riddhima look at Armaan with his sudden action as blush crap on her cheeks as she gave him a shy smile, Armaan look at her smiling and soon focus his eyes on the road...)

Yeh Zindagi Guzregi Ab

Hamdam Tumhare Hi Saath

Apna Yeh Vaada RahaTumse Na Honge Juda

(Armaan pull her hand up to his lips, kissing her lingering his lips on her hand... Riddhima bit her lower lips with his action as she try to control her blush which was changing color in her cheeks as she look down at her lap knowing Armaan was looking at her from corner of his eyes as he soon look ahead...)

Female- Tumse Milke Aisa Laga Tumse Milke

Armaan Huey Purhey Dil Ke

Aye Meri Jaan E WafaTeri Meri Mere Teri Ik Jaan Hai

Saath Tere Rahenge Sadha

Tumse Na Honge Juda

Tumse Milke Aisa Laga Tumse Milke

Armaan Huey Purhey Dil Ke

Both - Armaan Huey Purhey Dil Ke

Aye Meri Jaan E WafaTeri Meri Mere Teri Ik Jaan Hai

Saath Tere Rahenge Sadha

Ab Hum Na Honge Juda

(Armaan was driving still holding Riddhima one hand while Riddhima was looking out from the window... Both keep stealing gazes from each other as they listen to the song...)

Male - Maine Kiya Hai Raat DinBas Tera Hi Intezar

Female - Tere Bina Aata Nahin

Ik Pal Mujhey Ab Karaar

(Riddhima moves close to Armaan, resting her head on his shoulder... Still Armaan was holding her hands as he play with her fingers...)

Both - Humdum Mera Mil Gaya

Ab Hum Na Honge Juda

Humdum Mera Mil Gaya

Ab Hum Na Honge Juda

Male- Tumse Milke

Female - Tumse Milke

Aisa Laga Tumse Milke

Armaan Huey Purhey Dil Ke

Eh Meri Jaan E WafaTeri Meri 

Meri Teri Ik Jaan Hai

(Armaan kiss Riddhima forehead and Riddhima kiss his cheeks as she rest her head on his shoulder holding his arms as Armaan hold her other hand while his free hand were on the wheel...)

A WEEK LATER

Riddhima was back in hospital to resume her duties while Armaan was in his office interviewing and selecting staff for the new hospital with the help of Shashank and Karan... As everything was finished with final touch, their friends were asking them to take to the hospital so they could take a tour... With Riddhima, Muskaan would be joining new hospital as the board wants good doctors to be in both hospital...

So here in Sanjeevani, Nikki, Abhi and Muskaan were after Riddhima asking to take them to new hospital... Riddhima was too much busy taking over her cases which she had been working on and due to off week, she had been trying to catch everything, checking in her absent which treatment other doctor has given... If they had change anything or was following her description...

'Kiya yaar Ridzy, Lunch time hai... Chalo na...' Muskaan said as she was with her from last two hours handling her every case and details of it...

'Tum chalo main baad main karlungi...' Riddhima said as she was busy checking some files...

'Nehi, tum bhi chalo... Kitni din se humne saat main lunch nehi ki...Aur hum yaha se nayi hospital jaane wale hai toh yeh kuch din humhe Nikki aur Abhi se saat free time spend karna chahiyeh na... Nehi toh un dono koh kitna bura lagega...' Muskaan said...

'U r right Muski... Hum dono koh sochke bhi bohot bura lag raha hai ab hum kuch dino tak ek dusre ke saat kaam karenge...' Nikki said coming with Abhi...

Riddhima and Muskaan look towards the door as Nikki came follow by Abhi... Nikki was really very sad while saying this so Muskaan move to her hugging her... Riddhima knows Muskaan was right, so closing the file she also move towards Nikki hugging her best friend... 

'We will miss u too Niks... Aur hum toh yaha aate jaate rahenge...' Riddhima said...

'Right... Hospital ke kholne ke baad tum dono toh bohot busy hone wale ho... Aur jab sab kaam finally start hoga, phir Ridzy toh apne shaadi koh lekar busy rahenge... Kyun...'Nikki said nudging her...

'Arey haan... Yeh toh hum bhul gaye tum dono ne yeh faisla liya hai ki hospital ke kholne ki baad tum dono shaadi karlenge... Waise tum dono shaadi ke liyeh tayyar toh hona.. Ya kuch saal aur wait karne ka iraada hai...' Muskaan asked... 

'Iraada waise ka waisa hai Muski... Lekin abhi time hai u know... Kyunki ek week baad hospital ki opening hai aur ek hospital koh shuruwat se chalane ke liyeh tohda toh waqt lagega... Aur rahi baat shaadi ki, ab toh hum dono ki sagai bhi ho chuki hai toh shaadi bhi hojaenge...'Riddhima said...

'Haan lekin we want everything to be perfect in Armaan Mallik and Riddhima Gupta wedding... Aise doh log koh kuch months pehle shaadi se naam se bhaag raha ta... Rishte jodna nehi chaahte...' Muskaan said..

'Lekin ab ek dusre ke bina jeene ke baare main bhi nehi soch sakte hai yeh dono... Issiliyeh, hum chaahte hai tum dono ke shaadi memorable ho... Ek example ho logo ke liyeh...'Nikki said...

'Kyunki yeh dono ke milna thai (fixed) ta... Ek jo apne ma ke naam pe hospital banane ki sapna dekh raha ta... Aur dusra, woh sapne koh apni sapna banakar use help ki... Sach main, aise bohot kam log hote hai jo khud ke sapne ke baare main nehi dusron ke sapne ke baare main sochte hai aur samajte hai dusron ke liyeh woh kitni important hai...' Abhi said...

'Aur woh sirf humhari Ridzy hi kar sakte hai... Woh sirf khud ke baare main nehi, dusron ke baare main bhi sochte hai aur samajhte hai...' Nikki said...

'Issiliyeh toh Armaan koh bhi Ridzy itna pasand aaya... Jo ladka kabhi kissi anjaan ladki koh dekha tak nehi, milne ke liyeh tayyar nehi hote, pata nehi kaise Ridzy se milne ke liyeh tayyar hogaya...'Muskaan said...

'Bas bas, meri bohot tareef hogayi ek din ke liyeh... Aur Armaan ne mujhe issiliyeh milne ke liyeh tayyar hogaya kyunki woh Uncle koh mana nehi karna chaahta ta... Tab use bhi nehi pata hum dono itne acche dost hogi phir pyaar... It was destiny that bring us in front of each other, make us be friends, make us fall in love with each other and now we can't think about our life without each other...Woh kehte haina, har kissi ke liyeh is dhuniya main koi na koi jarur hoga...Aur Armaan sirf mere liyeh bana hai aur main sirf Armaan ke liyeh...' Riddhima said... 

By the time Riddhima finished her answer, other keep staring at her as if she had given shock to them... As it was the first time that Riddhima had talk about love and relation, they were very shocked to see this side of Riddhima... The girl who always keep her head in deep inside those case files, run to save someone life, skip meals and sleep to be by her patient to give some more days them to live in this world, was now deeply in love... 

'Ab aise kyun dekh rahi ho... Lunch nehi karna kiya...Ya meri baat sunke tum sabki stomach full hogayi...' Riddhima said breaking their trace as she move out from her cabin...

'Sach main Nikki, suna hai pyar main logo kitna badhal sakte hai... Aur aaj dekh bhi liya... Humhare saamne ek aisa example hai jo hum kabhi nehi bhul sakte apne zindagi main...' Muskaan said...

'U r right Muski... Finally, Ridzy would be agreeing with us for once...' Nikki said...

'Ab bas bhi karo okey... Nehi toh main tum log koh new hospital nehi lejaungi shaam koh...'Riddhima said as they enter canteen...

'Shaam koh...???' Abhi asked...

'Haan, kyunki mujhe waha jaana hai shaam koh... Armaan lunch ke baad waha jaenge as use kuch log koh hospital dikhana hai who r to joins us soon as employees...' Riddhima said...

'Wow, we can't wait to see that place...' Muskaan said as they went towards the counter to place their food...

IN EVENING

Armaan was in hospital from afternoon... He had been finalized few doctors, nurses and other staff who would be starting their work from a week from today... Armaan was giving a small tour around the hospital so they wouldn't be having difficult once they started their works... 

Everything was settle and they just need to open it on the date that they had finalized for the open ceremony... Armaan got a call from Riddhima saying Muskaan, Nikki and Abhi were coming with her... Also Rahul would be joining them directly after his work in the hospital... Armaan was glad that he had finish every work before his friends and Riddhima coming... 

After the tour, Armaan went to the entrance to see off the staff... Before they left, Riddhima came with others and Armaan was glad that he got to introduce them to Riddhima and Muskaan as they will be working with them too... Riddhima would be the head of all the doctors, however Riddhima wasn't agreeing to this but Armaan make her at the end with help of Shashank... 

By the time other left, Rahul had joins them and Armaan took them inside showing them around... Everyone love the place and specially the designs in every wards and cabins... Also they went to check Armaan and Riddhima cabin and seeing their cabin, Muskaan ask where her cabin would be... 

Armaan and Riddhima smile hearing her and when they didn't answer her, Muskaan pout asking if she will get a cabin or not... Armaan and Riddhima laugh hearing her because being a senior doctor, of course she would be getting her own cabin... 

'Paagal hai kiya Muski... Of course u would be getting ur own cabin...If we can get our own cabin then why not u...' Ridzy said hugging her...

'Awww, toh chalo mujhe dikhao...' Muskaan said... 

They all move out from Riddhima cabin as they were currently in Riddhima cabin after checking Armaan cabin which was next to her cabin... They move towards the cabin which was in front of Riddhima cabin... 

As the door was closed and it has wooden door, they were waiting eagerly one of them to open the door for them... Seeing how impatient they were, Armaan finally unlock the door opening it... Moving aside, Armaan let other pass him and Muskaan was the first one to move inside as she cover her mouth seeing her cabin... 

Others were also shocked seeing the cabin as it was design the way Muskaan always wanted her cabin to be... Armaan and Riddhima let everyone else move inside... Muskaan was really surprise to see everything prefect, it was always the way she dream her cabin to be and she didn't know one day she would be getting a cabin just like her dream it as... 

Muskaan move around the cabin. touching everything around... She move to the big glass window which shows the city as they were in the 5th floor of the building... Cream color were on the wall, as design were done with white color...

 Carboards with files and books, table with laptop and other accessories she would be needing... Everything was just the way she wants and seeing her dream coming true, she got tears in her ears... Armaan and Riddhima was standing letting others check the cabin... 

Nikki, Abhi and Rahul check around and look at Muskaan who was now standing near the big glass window... They look at Muskaan who hasn't said a word after entering the cabin as Rahul, Nikki and Abhi had praise to the work Armaan and Riddhima had put in the work to make the cabin look just beyond perfect for Muskaan... 

When Muskaan didn't say anything, they all look at each other... Rahul move towards Muskaan keeping his hand on her shoulder knowing how much happy she was... Even Muskaan had told him about how she wants her cabin to be and at last, because of Armaan and Riddhima, she was getting what she dream off...

Muskaan turn around feeling Rahul hand on her shoulder, tears were beaming in her eyes while she got a big smile on her face as she try to let the tears go back inside her eyes not wanting to let it fall... Seeing Muskaan having tears in her eyes, Riddhima move towards her knowing how much happy she was with her new cabin...

'Muski...' Riddhima call her as Rahul move aside letting the two best friend handle this emotional situation of Muskaan which happen very rarely... 

'Ridzy tumne...' Muskaan said as Riddhima move towards her holding her hands and Muskaan squeeze it looking around the cabin...

'Friendship main no thanks and no sorry... Aur maine yeh sab issiliyeh kiya kyunki ab tumhe yaha kaam karna hai aur jab naya cabin hai toh kyunna aise banaye jo tum hamesha chaahti hai...' Riddhima said...

'Aur waise bhi yeh ek dream hospital hai, jo main hamesha mom ke naam pe bana na chaahta ta... Aur Riddhima ne mera saat diya, is sapne koh khudki sapna banakar... We have design and decorate this hospital, thinking whoever comes for the treatment they wouldn't feel its a hospital but their home where they come to spend sometimes to make their health better not only with treatment but also with love and care...' Armaan said...

'Armaan is right... Armaan ki dream pura ho sakte hai toh tumhari kyun nehi Muski... Issiliyeh humne socha, kyun na tumhe bhi yaha comfortable feel karwa ne ke liyeh tumhari cabin koh aise design karun jaisa tum hamesha chaahte hai... Muski, I know its very difficult to leave a place that u have work from last three years... Issiliyeh Armaan ne socha, jab tum yaha kaam karne wale ho toh humhe aise cabin tayyar karna chahiyeh jaise tumhari mann bhi lage...' Riddhima said...

'U guys are too good... Sach main... I am so thankful I have u guys as my friend...' Muskaan said hugging both at the same time... 

Everyone was happy to see Muskaan happy as she was feeling low thinking that she had to move to a new hospital... She was ready because Armaan and Riddhima were her friends and also board members has choosen her and Riddhima to handle new batch of interns in this hospital... 

'Ab Muskaan koh uski dream cabin milgayi hai, Armaan ka dream bhi pura hogaya hai toh party toh banta haina...' Rahul said as Muskaan, Riddhima and Armaan broke the hug... 

'Party toh banta hai... Lekin isbaar, party club ya bar main nehi karenge...' Armaan said...

'Phir kaha...' Nikki asked...

'What about in my farmhouse... U guys haven't seen it yet right...' Armaan said...

'Wow, that would be cool...' Abhi said...

'So what about we go on Saturday afternoon and party that night... We can come back on Sunday evening... It would be four hours ride to there...' Armaan said...

'Sirf humlog party karenge kiya...' Muskaan asked...

'No, we can invite our other friends too... As much as u guys wants... I will arrange everything... Just let me know how many people would be coming... But they can't stay because there will be only three room in farmhouse and we will party at pool side in the garden... It would be super cool...'Armaan said...

'Pool side party... Wow...' Nikki jump excitedly clapping her hand...

'Yeah that would be cool...' Riddhima said...

'Surely it would be Basket... After all Armaan Mallik party arrange karne wala hai toh party toh rocking hone wala hai...' Armaan said winking at her...

Riddhima roll her eyes hearing Armaan praising himself, while Muskaan and Nikki laugh seeing Riddhima expression... Rahul patted on Armaan back agreeing with him while Abhi just shake his head seeing how Armaan for praising himself... 

'I agree with Armaan... Because if the party is arrange by him... It always turn out to be the coolest party...' Rahul said...

'Really now... Jabse main Armaan koh jaanti hoon tabse toh Armaan ne ek baar bhi party arrange nehi ki...' Muskaan said...

'Woh issiliyeh Mom ke jaane ke baad main apne dream project koh lekar itni busy hogaya, mujhe waqt nehi mila yeh sab party and all arrange karne ki... Aur humhare doston bhi yehi complain karte hai main ab koi party arrange nehi karta hoon...Rahoool, do u remember the last time I arrange new year party... We blast it right...' Armaan said...

'Yeah, It was the last time we party so late in Armaan farmhouse... Next day noon we wake up to see we had broken some windows in the hall... Armaan koh Karan Uncle se bohot daat pada uske liyeh...' Rahul said laughing... 

'Sach main, I never saw Dad so angry before that... But after few days, I came to know the real reason of him blasting on me...' Armaan said as his voice get soft remembering the hardest days of his life... 

Feeling the atmosphere getting emotional, Riddhima thought to change the topic so that Armaan didn't need to be sad for the rest of the day as happy days were going to be coming in their life with Allah bless... 

'Accha, yeh baat hai toh hum bhi dekhenge isbaar...Armaan Mallik ke party kaisa hota hai right girls...' Riddhima said...

'Haan, hum bhi dekhlenge isbaar...' Muskaan joins with Riddhima...

'Toh tik hai... Rahul, tujhe pata haina farmhouse kaha pe hai... Main subah waha chala jaunga... Tum baaki sabko lekar noon main pochjaana okey... Saturday koh tum log ka half day hota hai right...' Armaan asked others as he would be giving half day to Rahul as he works in his company... 

'Haan hum 2pm tak free hojaungi...' Nikki said...

'Cool then, Saturday night party in MALLIK FARMHOUSE...' Armaan said and everyone was excited for Saturday night...

With Love, 

Rihoohaws...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
11.8M 519K 74
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #02 ◢ Elysian Oracle - the oracle of Elysium, the highest oracle of the realms. The Alphas know it isn't over. The Gods are cons...
26M 779K 76
"You are mine!" He roars. "I will do whatever it takes to make you know that. Whether it means I lock you up in a prison and throw away the key." Foo...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...