Thugs and Hood Love: COMPLETE...

By UniquelyTwinkle

I'm not that great at summarizing stories, but don't let that stop you from reading. WARNING...WARNING...WAR... More

Thugs and Hood Love 1
Thugs and Hood Love 2
Thugs and Hood Love 3
Thugs and Hood Love 4
Thugs and Hood Love 5
Thugs and Hood Love 6
Thugs and Hood Love 7
Thugs and Hood Love 8
Thugs and Hood Love 9
Thugs and Hood Love 10
Thugs and Hood Love 11
Thugs and Hood Love 12
Thugs and Hood Love 13
Thugs and Hood Love 14
Thugs and Hood Love 15
Thugs and Hood Love 17
Advice
Response
Thugs and Hood Love 18
Thugs and Hood Love 19
Information
Thugs and Hood Love 20
Thugs and Hood Love 21
Thugs and Hood Love 22
Thugs and Hood Love 23
Thugs and Hood Love 24 : The Final Chapter

Thugs and Hood Love 16

48.7K 1.4K 197
By UniquelyTwinkle

Before I could respond, I heard Brittany say, "Bitch, Imma kill yo ass tonight!" I looked up in the direction of Brittany's voice and saw that she had her pink rhinestone gun in her hand, heading directly for Kayla.

"Billy get ha," I yelled while pointing towards Brittany.

Billy turned in the direction that I was pointing in and went to stop Brittany. But before Billy got completely over to Brittany, Brittany fell to the ground. I then started to run over to where she was as well. When I got there, I heard Billy say, "Take yo ass home. And give me that shit." Billy snatched the gun up off the ground but left his own damn sitting there. So I pushed him out the way and say, "Nigga move." He had pissed me the fuck off.

"Take ha to the damn house. And both y'all betta be there when I get there," Billy said before he turned to walk away. I just shook my head. I was definitely gonna be there when he got there. Wasn't no doubt about that. And I wasn't gonna be there just cause he told me so. I was gonna be there cause I was gonna snap the fuck out on his trifling ass.

"Come on girl. Let's go," I said as I stretched my hand out so that Brittany could use it to get up.

"Thanks," Brittany said to me once she had gotten up and wiped off her ass. Me and Brittany then started to walk to her car again. For some reason I felt like I was the one who got my ass whipped. Not Kayla. I felt low for some type of reason. I don't know if it was because I had thrown the first lick just because of the shit she said. Or if was because of the way Billy had yelled at me in public. Either, way, Ion like this feeling at all.

The ride back to the house was filled with complete silence. There were no words exchanged between me and Brittany. And the radio was off. As Brittany pulled her car up to the front door and I was getting out, she said, "I'll be back."

"Where you finna go," I asked her before I closed the car door.

"Ova Smoke house, girl. Where else? Just tell Billy you don't know where I'm at or what time I'm coming back,"

"Okay, I got you," I said as I closed the door and walked inside of the house. The first thing I did when I got inside of the house was take off my damn shoes. Them shoes was killing my ass. Ion know how in the fuck I got to fighting in them and ain't fall on my fucking face in the first place. And Brittany too. Not once did she trip over here feet or slip when she was fighting Kayla.

With one of my shoes in each of my hands, I slowly climbed the stairs up to Billy's room so that I could change into a pair of his gym shorts and one of his t-shirts. After I was done doing that, I laid in the bed and started to think about how all this shit played out tonight. Just thinking about it made me wonder what the fuck Kayla problem was with me tonight. Ion did shit to her ass. But she coming to me popping off at the damn mouth. Like what the fuck wrong with this bitch? All I did was ask ha a simple motherfucking question. But noooooo. She wanna act all crazy on my ass. But that's okay with me cause tonight she found I who was crazier between the two of us.

I don't know when I fell asleep, but the next noise woke my ass up in a heartbeat. Billy dumb ass bursting into the bedroom like he crazy. "Get yo ass up right damn now," he yelled as he walked over towards the bed and snatched the covers off of my entire body.

I instantly sat up straight and said, "What the fuck yo problem is coming in here and waking me up and shit? Don't you see Ion in the mood to deal with this shit with you right now,"

"I need to be asking you what y'all problem is. And Ion give no fuck what you in the mood for. You finna tell me how the fuck all that shit went down. From beginning to ending," Billy said. This nigga was mad as hell. He was spitting out the mouth with every word he said. And he was pacing the bedroom floor back and forth and back again. But Ion care. I was tired as hell. I knew I shoulda stayed my black ass at home in the first place. But noooo. I just had to go to a party that Ion even get the chance to enjoy because of the bitch Kayla.

"You wanna know what happened? Cool. Imma tell you what happened," I said as I leaned back against the headboard of the bed. I didn't start talking automatically. I just looked at Billy to see what he was going to say. And like I knew he would he said something. "You ain't tellin me shit,"

"Not until you come and sit down beside me," I said in my baby sweet voice as I looked at him underneath my eyelashes. I knew he wouldn't be able to resist me. I always got my way with him when I used that voice on him. But I also got my way because he wasn't as mad at me as I thought he was. I always knew that Billy was really mad at me when he called me Lyric. If he ain't call me my real name, then I was straight.

Billy let out a deep breath while shaking his head and slowly walked over to where I was sitting. When he sat down on the bed, he said, "I'm listenin."

I took a deep breath and said, "I walked in the club with Brittany and...."

Billy cut me off mid-sentence and said, "What happened to you not comin out tonight? You planned that shit didn't it,"

"What the fuck Imma plan that kinda shit fa? You know Kayla my girl. I would go to hell and back for ha ass. Well, at least at first I woulda. And the reason I came out tonight was cause i wanted to see what type of slick shit you would be up to if I wasn't around," I said shamefully.

I soon heard Billy trying to hide his laughter. I looked up at him and said, "What's so funny?"

"You," Billy said in between laughing.

"What I do or say that just tickled you death," I asked him seriously. That's why I couldn't, actually wouldn't tell Billy ass that I loved him. I was afraid that he'll laugh dead in my face like he doing now.

After Billy had finally gotten all of his laughter out of the way, he looked me dead in the eyes and said, "Ma, Ion got shit to hide. I kinda figured you was go trying a bitch move like that. But you ain't gotta worry bout me fuckin with these hoes out on the streets. They played out and ain't worth the time or day. When Ion be here, or with you, when I say that I'm getting my money, I do just that. Get my money."

"That ain't tellin me that you wouldn't cheat on me," i said as i looked back down at my hands that I had entwined with one another.

Billy grabbed hold of my chin, soft but firm, and raised my face so that I could look at him. "I wouldn't cheat on you today or any other day. To be honest witcha, I love..."

I didn't even let billy finish his sentence because I knew what was coming next. I jumped on his lap and started to bounce up and down saying, "I love you too, Billy." Billy just looked at me with that smile of his. His teeth were soooo perfect. They were icey white and aligned as perfect as military soldiers.

"Good. Cause I love you. Foreal, ma. But I wasn't gonna let you leave me anyways. But don't think you off the hook just yet. And where Brittany," Billy asked me.

Before I could answer him, my phone that was laying on the night table beside the bed started to ring. I knew that it was either Brittany, Aria, Rayven, or Kayla fat ass because of the song Rider by Future was playing. I x'ed out the possibility of it being Kayla cause me and her were not on good terms. And I knew we would never be again. But when I looked at the Caller I.D., I was shocked as hell when the one person that i thought would not be calling me, was actually calling me.

I quickly answered my phone and yelled into it saying, "Bitch what the fuck you want? You wanna another ass beating already, cause I will gladly  serve it to you on a silver platter."

"No thanks, but you can ask Billy bout all the beatings he gave my pussy not too long ago. How do it feel to know that I had yo nigga dick before you even got the chance to," Kayla said. She betta be lucky she was on the phone and not in my face cause right now I wanted to jump through the fucking phone and tag her ass. But her comment hurt me hard as hell. On my life. Just the thought of it being true was what really got me pissed off. But I knew it was true cause when I asked ha the question bout did she see Billy, that's when she commented with the smart ass remark. Imma beat that ass tomorrow. But she was my best friend. Or at least I thought that she was. When been through hell and back together. I thought that if Ion have nobody else, I would forever have her.  But I guess that I was wrong as hell cause she turn around and did me like she did0. That bitch wouldn't be there for me. She never. And come to think of it, she wasn't no best friend to me. We just hung out a lot.

 Uuuuugggghhhhhh. I wanted a around two with that hoe already. But I wouldn't worry too much about it cause I was gonna get it in with her again. But first I had to give Billy ass round one. I was bout to give his ass the business now. Frfr.

Brittany POV

"Damn that shit felt good," I said after me and Smoke had fucked for at least 45 minutes. During most of the time, I had let Smoke hit it from the back. Doggie style was my favorite. Wasn't it everybody's favorite? But Smoke loved it more than I did. He said something about having my ass propped right up on his chest as my pussy juices flowed onto his stomach turned him on even more. But for me, hearing the gushy noises and feeling his balls slap against the lower half of my body seemed to turn me on an all time high.

And after beating Kayla ass, I needed to release some stress. And getting my fuck on with Smoke was the best way I knew how.

"Ain't it always," Smoke said before he kissed me on my left cheek.

"Yeah. But I really needed that," I said before I got up to put my clothes on and head home.

"You leavin already," Smoke asked me as he got out of the bed and walked over towards me  and easily bent me over with a light shove on my back.

He doing that got me wanting to go for a round two. But i had to get home. But wasn't nobody there waiting for me. I already knew Lyric and Billy would be going at each others neck right about now. And Lord knows that Ion feel like hearing all that whooping and hollering no moe tonight. So with that, I dropped my clothes back onto the floor, turned around to face Smoke, and pushed him back onto the bed.

Billy would just have to wait. I needed to get my fuck on one last time before I went home to hear all the bullshit he had to say. I wasn't too worried bout him getting on Lyric head though. She could handle her on. I was sure of that. If anything I needed to be worried about Lyric getting in on Billy. That bitch was cray. But she was my crazy bitch. And I loved her. =)

Watcha think gonna happen between Lyric and Billy?

Do yall think they gonna get in a Round 2 with Kayla?

Do yall think Billy will ever find out bout Brittany and Smoke?

How did yall feel bout Billy and Lyric finally telling each other that they love one another?

100 VOTES...

50 COMMENTS...

5 NEW FOLLOWERS...

(ALREADY GOT 6 NEW FOLLOWERS FOR THIS CHAPTER...)  =)

(FAN ME NEXT CHAPTER...)

(=UniquelyTwinkle=)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Intimacy By Shykeria15

General Fiction

132K 3.6K 46
*** THIS BOOK IS IN NEED OF HEAVY EDITING AND REWRITING ITS READABLED BUT NOT MY BEST WITH THE SPELLING MISTAKES. **** in·ti·ma·cy /ˈin(t)əməsē/ s...
80K 3.4K 37
Kaysia and Kaz is back but shit ain't nowhere near better. As she try to deal with this new life that's been put before her. Kaz could be facing a lo...
4.6M 105K 31
[SEXUAL CONTENT AND PROFANITY WILL BE USED IN THIS BOOK] commenttttt give me yall feedback//still under construction ...
439K 10.5K 23
Nothing but a troubled 18 year old, hood girl. Fighting girls, stripping and failing in school. With an drugged out, alcoholic mother and a dead beat...