Skinny Love >> Stiles Stilin...

Oleh foxesofwonderland

Mia's Dream Boy is sarcastic and sweet. His Name happens to be Stiles Stilnski. Oh.. did I mention her other... Lebih Banyak

Note From The Author.
Prologue.
The Search Begins.
Sorry to put this ON Hold Again.
All The Possibilities
Werewolves and Derek Hale, Oh my!
Sorry This is not a Update.
Adorable Couple
hey peeps...
check this story out..

Another One of Stiles Epic Adventures.

620 8 14
Oleh foxesofwonderland

I DON'T Know Teen Wolf.. MTV& Jeff Davis Does!!! Mia & Lucy Ozinga is the only Character I own, but I may add more. <3

Chapter One

*Mia*

I was just sitting in my room on the last night of Summer... reading this beautiful novel. It's Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. The eightteen-hundreds in England were very fascinating to me. All I have to say is Will Herondale you make me swoon. Did I just say that about a fictional character snap out of it Mia.

Anyway the book is getting really good. Tessa Gray is Kidnapped by the Dark Sisters.

PING!

I jumped what the hell was that. Great now I'm hearing strange noises. It's nothing I thought. Now back to what I was saying. Will Herondale then rescues her an-...

PING! PING! PING!!!

Oh my gosh.. there's that sound again. Please don't be a serial killer , I thought shaking. Maybe I should go investgate the sound coming from my window. I walk over and open the window. Then poke my head out it. It's so dark I can barely make out the creepy shadow person. I squint to make out the shadow person.

Then I notice Shadow person has a buzzcut is skinny and tall. It's only Stiles, a sigh of relief escapes me. What the hell is he trying do to give me a freak attack.

"Hi.. Stiles mind telling why you scared the crap out of me," I ask a bit uneasy. I turn to look at my clock... it's almost midnight.

" I'm so sorry ..Mia it's just that I have a epic misson for us to on!," Stiles said.

I giggled a little. " I see you have another adventure for us .. Yay!!! Stiles, would you mind telling me why your here when it's almost midnight?" I said. Stiles smiled.

" Yessss! I was listening to my dads phone call from disbatch and they said two joggers found a dead body in the woods." he said all excited. how much adderall has he had today.? " Here's the awesome part they only found half of the body." Stiles went on excitedly. he is just so adorable. I did not just see that about my best friend. Can I just slap myself for thinking about him like that. It could never happen.. you wouldn't wanna ruin your friendship over this.

" Wait.. you mean the body was like cut in half? Sounds very interesting. Why should I be worried about a dead body?" I ask raising my eyebrow. I was in the middle of getting to know why Will Herondale disliked ducks!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

*Stiles*

" Yepper's the body was cut in half." I said. Why does Mia have to be so darn adorable with her sassiness. Wait why did I just say that about my best friend come on, Stiles she would never go for you. " Please say your coming with me? Please Mia!!? "I say giving her the puppy dog eyes.

" Alright I'll come.. but what about Scott are we picking him?" Mia asked me with a curious look on her face. Of course he's coming I thought to myself .

"I think you and I should go on this adventure alone" I say joking, then she punches me in the arm. Ow, that hurt for a tiny girl she hits hard. "I'm just kidding.. Hahaha." I say trying to pretend my arm doesn't hurt.

"Hahaha your so funny!" she say sarcastically. Your so silly Stiles" Mia continues.

She's so like whoa. She just blowns my mind.

-------------------------------------

*Mia*

Oh Stiles you silly little booger. I just hope I didn't punch him to hard. I guess I should get ready so we could pick up Scott. I just grab my Doctor Who sweat shirt and zip it up. I have on a bright purple cami and black yoga shorts. I slip on my gray converse, then take one glance at myself in the mirror. I guess I look okay.

Then I climb down the fire escape ladder by my bedroom window. I'm only two steps away from the ground and I slip and fall on my butt to the ground. I could help but start laughing. Stiles then runs to my side to help me up.

"Are you okay, Mia." he sounded worried. I just nod my head and continued to laugh.

"Just being my clumsy self as always"Mia says. Stiles just grabs my hand and helps me up. Awe.. that makes me feel so warm inside that cares if I'm hurt from falling.

" I'm glad to see you can joke about that." He says smiling at me. I smile back.

On the way to Scott's house Stiles kept going on about how awesome this was going to be. I wonder if Papa Stilinski knew he was listening to he phone call. haha. I can imagine the look on his face. hehe.

When Stiles pulled up to Scott's house.His bed room light was the only one lit up. the rest of the house was dark. We got out of the jeep. Stiles ran and climbed up the roof of the porch. I was hiding behind the bush.

Scott came out with baseball bat in one hand probably cause he heard Stiles on the roof of the porch. But he didn't know we were here. Scott you don't even play baseball. I just giggled to myself. Stiles then hung himself upside down from the top of the porch. Scott almost hit him with the bat.

' Aaaaaahhh!!! they both screamed. I couldn't contain my laughter.

" Stiles .. What the hell are you doing ? "he said freaking out.

" You weren't anwsering your phone." Stiles yelled. "Why do you have a bat?"

" I thought you were a predator. Scott explained.

" A pre.. " Stiles coughs. Look I know it's late. Sure you did.. Stiles. I rolled my eyes.

" Wait .. where's Mia? " Scott asked. " Didn't she come? " Stiles was looking around for me.

" I'm right here!!! " I say as I come out from behind the bush. Stiles then fell from the roof of the porch. I think I scared him. haha. " Hi.. Scott!!"

" Hey.. Mia " Scott smiled.

" Look , I know it's late.. but you gotta here this I saw my dad leave about 20 minutes ago." He said getting up off the ground. " Dispatch called.. "they're having every officer from the Beacon Department, and even State Police."

" For what? " Scott aked.

" Two ..jogger's running in the woods found a body." I say.

" A Body? " Scott asked looking from me to Stiles. Oooh.. boy I could feel the sarcasm about to pile up right now. I'm not kidding.. it's like a super power of mine. haha!

" No.. A body of water!! " Stiles says very saracasticly. " Yes, dumb ass a body! A girl in her early 20's. Here's the awesome part they only found half of the body!!! " He explains all excited.

" Scotty .. You see isn't it a dream come true.. I joked winking at them. Scott laughed. Stiles rolled his eyes.

" Hahaha!! So funny.. Were going on this mission! " Stiles laughed all witty.

-----------------------------------------------------

When we got they're to Beacon Hills Reserve .. We exited Stiles awesome blue jeep. climbing over the fence. Stiles and Scott made it over before me , do to the fact I'm shorter so it takes me a little longer. I was waiting for a snarky comment to come of Stiles mouth.. But nothing.

"Stiles.. please enlighten me to why I'm wasting my night on finding this chopped in half body?" I asked. I mean come on I enjoy gorefest horror movies but did I actually wanna see real life carnage right in front of me.

" Yea.. we have better things to do. " Scott said agreeing with me.

"You two are always bitching that nothing ever happens in this town." Stiles says stating the obvious. ." Now lets do this." he continues.

I love how he encourages us to to the most epic things on this universe. Alright I'll stop my self righteous bitching and go with the flow. In the meantime as we venture through the dark damp woods , Stiles decides to start shining the flash light in my face.

"Stiles.. Why must you shine that bright flashlight in my face?" I ask getting a little annoyed.

" Maybe.. the asthmatic should be the one holding the flash light!?" Scott says winking at me. I giggle. Stiles glares at us.

"Would you too slow pokes hurry up! Stiles yells impatiently. As if the body would get up and walk away I think to myself. Or would that be crawl away being that it's half the body. haha.

" You know Stiles ... I wanted to get a good night sleep before practice tomorrow." Scott cuts in.

" Yes,Scotty! Cause sitting on the bench is such a grueling effort!" I say laughing at them.

" No, because this year I'm playing this year. A matter of fact I'm gonna be first line." Scott said in his defence.

'"That's the Sprit!" Stiles chuckled. "Everyone should have a dream. Even if it's an pathetically unrealistic one.

Um.. Out of curiosity... What half of the body are we even looking for?" Scott asked breathing heavy. than he gets his inhaler and breathes into it.

That's a great question.. wait a go Scotty!

Stiles than lets out a nervous laugh. "Huh, I really didn't think about that."

"So .. whatever killed that girl is still out here running around all wild and stuff?" I asked, wrapping my arms around me. It was really cold.

" I didn't really think about that either." Stiles said looking at us a little worried.

Poor guy.. He pretty much just dragged us to our death.

" It's comforting to know you planned this out with your usual attention to detail." Scott snickered as we climbed up the small hill.

" Hey, umm.. shit, get down!" Stiles explained. In seconds Stiles had managed to tackle me to the ground. Scott was laying right next to us.

Dim lights glimmered ahead of us. I'm guessing it was coming from the other flashlights.

Crap... this is just great it's probably the cops.

I'm Finally finished with Chapter One guys! Hope you like it! Working on Chapter 2. Sorry the chapter is so short..

Comment.. Vote.. and if you want Follow!

- Sami

Edited on 4/17/14

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

280K 8K 16
Mia Ramirez grew up with her two best friends, Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski. The three were inseparable. It was rare to see them without one ano...
6.3K 188 33
Stiles and Scott have known about the dangers of the world they live in, since Scott became a werewolf, little under 3 years ago. But now the super n...
91.9K 2.2K 23
Dayton Kendall Barnett is a British kid who moved two years ago to California's Beacon Hills. He adjusted pretty well as he quickly got new friends...
355K 9.1K 27
"A boy in a jeep? What boy in a jeep? There's no boy or jeep." "Are you done? Because the non-existent boy with the non-existent jeep is waiting for...