Me is who you did last summer...

Von BoyanaNikolova

Fifth Harmony? There is no such a thing anymore. Year after the group official break-up, Camila is the only o... Mehr

Where did the time go?
Don't assume things next time!
Am I in love with you?
What happened with you?
The voice of an angel.
I have nothing against it.
I'll be your soldier.
The past is coming with full forces.
She is my future.
I love you.
You get what you deserve.
Taking the bullet for you.
I promise.
"Always put you first"
ATTENTION PLEASE

Is there a chance for us?

6.4K 156 27
Von BoyanaNikolova

THE GIRLS RE DRESSED AS THE PICTURE ABOVE.

*the day of the concert*

No one's pove.

Lauren entered the apartment and by her moves everyone can see she was nervous."Please guys tell me you are ready. You know if we go late we're going to wait longer." Lauren pleaded.

"Calm down, Lauren. I'm still surprised you didn't backed away." Normani said while she come from her bedroom. "By the way Dinah, you owe me 10$." she said loudly and second later was heard a groan.

"What? You bet on me?" Lauren asked shocked while she looked herself in the mirror. She was wearing a black top with a plaid shirt around her waist and her unique black high waist jeans. She decided to put something comfortable, because she knew what was on these concerts, so she was wearing black boots. Her hair was again naturally loosen up."What kind of friends I have?" she asked rethorically

"Cool ones." Normani patted her on the shoulder and then shoved her away of the mirror. "Now if you want me to be ready soon, get away from my mirror!" she laughed and took a look of herself. Normani was a girl who can easily catch your eye, and not because of her skin color. She was tall and slim, with absolutely toned body. One of these you see on the covers of magazines. And you actually can see her day, because she was a model. She was wearing blue denim dress with leopard stripes. The dress was showing every inch of her perfect body and to highlight her long legs, she was wearing blue high heels.

"Wow, Mani, are we going to a concert or to some fashion show?" Lauren mocked her friend, while she was straightening herself.

"Ha-ha! Aren't you funny?" Normani replied, while was applying lipstick. "You know I always dress colorful. Not like you 'Miss Always Black'" after that it was heard a laugh from behind her and the two girls turned to see Dinah staying behind them.

She went to Normani and handed her a 10$. "Here you go. That was really, good by the way." she laughed and clapped her hands after Normani took the banknote and tugged it in her purse.

"Hey, I'm still here, ya know, right?" Lauren asked.

"We know, mama, we know." Dinah laughed and put a shoulder over her friend.

Dnah was wearing a one piece white union suit. Her feet were tugged in white snickers. She was the sporty one in the group years ago and she didn't change much. She was finishing her acting degree. It was her last year.

"At least you dressed properly." Lauren rolled her eyes and went to open the door. "C'mon now, Ally is waiting outside, so you better not piss the little angel, right?"

"I still can't understand how someone so smiley could be such an evil little shit." Dinah shook her head and followed Lauren. Normani was the lat and she locked the door after she left.

"Right? Do you remember when we spill a little bit of red wine on her coach?" Normani pushed the button for the first floor and after the door of the elevator closed and heard a 'Oh God' from the other girls she continued. "She literally made us scrub this spot from an entire hour while she was yelling how irresponsible we are. And after that she forbid wine in her house." the three of them chuckled and exited the building, going to Ally's black Mercedes.

"It was time for y'all to show up." she rolled her eyes. 'What did y'all done there, huh? Talking behind my back?" she laughed mockingly, but when she locked the girls panicked faces, she answered herself. "You little..." she stopped herself. "You did talk about me, didn't you?" she turned to look the three girls sitting in the back of her car, with a pretty serious face.

"We-we just remembered the story with the red wine, Ally." Lauren was sttutering. "It's not like we talked bad things." she pointed more confidently this time.

Ally laughed loudly and turned to start the engine. "I'm just messing with you, girls." she heard the girls letting the breath they were holding. "I know you wouldn't talk bad behind my back, am I right?" she looked the review mirror and saw the girls nooding. "And just to interject, that story is always worth telling. You had to see your faces back then. You guys looked like you were going to die from fear any minute." she passed a green light and continued her jorney to MSG.

"Duh, you can't blame us, though." Dinah said. "I've never seen you as angry as back then and I don't plan to see you soon.." she commented. ".. or ever again." she finished and all the girls nooded.

The ride was really long, but full with jamming on different songs. The heavy traffic in New York wasn't always like that in this time of the year. It was the middle of August and the weather was warm. It was unusually full today and the reason was mostly the concert Camila is having tonight.

After 30 minutes, Ally managed to park the car close to the building and all the girls left out. With every step they were taking, Lauren anxiety grew bigger. The oldest girl of them was the first to notice.

"Hey, Lo. Chill." she smiled at her while they continued to walk. 'Everything is going to be alright. She deserves to know as much as you deserve to let it go."

"I know, Ally. I'm more concerned if my anger get the best of me and I make a scene over there." Lauren explained and now all the girls were around her. They were on the line of Meet and Greet and there were a coupld of people in front of them. Before she could continue they heard a bodiguard screaming.

"The meet a greet is starting in fifteen, get ready." and after that, the line behind the girls grew bigger.

"It's not gonna happen. We are going to be there, too." Normani continued their conversation.

"She wrote a fucking song about me, Mani." Lauren interjected. "And when I think about it, my anger is growing furiously fast. You know I can't control my anger." before anyone could answer they heard someone from behind.

"Aren't you the girls former band mates?" a girl, who looked around their age, asked. After that everyone turned their eyes to look the girls. 'Shit' Dinah whispered for only the four girls to hear.

"Yeah, we are." Ally smiled politely.

"Cool, can we take a photo with you?" the girl pointed her phone and a tiny girl standing next to her. It was mostly likely her sister.

"Of course." Normani nodded.

"Come here, little nugget." Lauren extended her hands and lifted the girl. "What's your name, beautiful."

"Lia." she whispered and hugged the green eyed beauty.

"What a beautiful name, for a beautiful girl." she smiled. "Now, shall we take that photo."

They took the photo and after that a couple more, until the doors opened and everyone went inside. The four girls were third on the line. There were only two other group of friends before them.

"I can't do it girls." Lauren nervousness was evident on her face. "What am I supposed to do?" she asked

"Na-ah, girl! You are not backing right now." the dark skinned girl said. "And not because of these 10$ I won." Normani added and looked at Dinah. "Just invite her to drink coffee somewhere and to explain everything. I don't believe she still has something against you." the girls shrugged and looked the line.

"She wrote a fucking song for it, Mani." Lauren bit. "Isn't that a sign that she still remember it?" Lauren asked

"Maybe that's her way of letting it go, Lo." Ally pointed.

"Next." the tour manager screamed. He came to the girls. "Girls?" Will was surprised.

"Will." the girls said in unison."It's nice to see you again." Ally added.

"Same girl, Camila will be so happy to see you, c'mon." he pointed to the entrance. The girls started walking with Lauren leading the group. hey entered the area where the meeting was happening

"Hello, beau..." Camila voice stopped midsentence. Her expression was saying it all. Lauren was on the door hiding all the girls. "Lauren?" her voice cracked when she saw her ex-girlfriend and former band mate.

"Not only." she moved to reveal the other girls.

"And if that is not my little Chancho." Dinah smiled and wrapped the girl in tight hug.

"Oh mu god, you didn't forgot?" Camila's voice cracked and she hugged the girl tightly.

"It's just a year, Mila. And it's been 3 for being together." Dinah slipped away to let the other girls o greet her.

"I missed you guys so much." the small girl laughed, while she brush away the tears.

"So, Madison Square Garden, huh?" Normani added. "Aren't you a big one?"

"Oh, who says it. Miss 'Magazine Cover Shoots." Camila laughed again

"How do you know?" Normani was shocked.

"Mainly because I'm buying every single magazine you are on the cover of." she shrugged."Oh, I almost forgot. Ally you're muffins are the best in the world, thanks." Camila hugged the girls

"How you know? You never came to my bakery.

"You are a big one here in New York, Ally. Do you have a big order every day for anonymous person?" Camila lifted her eyebrow

"It's you?" she gasped.

"Well, I eat a lot, ya know?"

"We have to hurry girls, there are other people waiting."

"You girls are watching the show from backstage tonight." Camila pointed. "Now let's take one memorable photo."

Lauren was fast enough to go right next to Camila. She slipped something in her back pocket and made the photos. When they were about to leave, the raven haired girls whispered in Camila's ear

'Beautiful song you've written there. I wonder who it is about? Between look in your back pocket.' and with that she left her former band mate shocked.

After the girls left, Camila looked her back pocket the find a note. It looks like it was written in the moment.

'Hey there superstar. 'I know what you did last summer', huh? Do you, really? I deserve to give you the right explanation, Camila, because you do NOT know what happened. And I deserve to move on with my life too, Camz. I really think I do. But I can't do it before telling you the truth you didn't let me tell you a year ago. So call me after the concert to meet and I'll tell you everything. From the start.

P.S. My number is still the same, I believe you know it by heart. :) '

Camila heart sank. Lauren had heard the song and read between the lines. She knew the song was written about her. But did she really thought Camila didn't know the truth? Was Camila knew the truth or was she just trying to convince herself that what she knows is the truth?

She had to admit that she never move on from Lauren, too. She didn't have any relationship before the green eyed beauty and she would never find someone like her. She tried to move on, but she could. Was she ready to face her ex-girlfriend again? One thing she was sure about. Lauren didn't move on too. 'Is there a chance for us?' Camila whispered to herself. Lauren was right. She deserved to let it go, so she put the note in her right pocked. She was going to make that call and end this story once and forever. She smiled at her next guest, hugged them and continued to take pictures with her fans, the raven haired beauty never leaving her thoughts.

A/N: So I'm not gonna post tomorrow, because I won't be in the town, but don't worry, next chapter is the meeting and I think it's gonna be a long one. Again if there are any mistakes sorry, English is not my first language. Follow me on instagram(5hslayedme) and twitter(zauregui97). Much love xx

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

115K 1.1K 8
Fifth Harmony took a break from the spotlight but still stayed close. But what happens when Laurens past come back for her. Will she be ready and wha...
184K 4.6K 48
This is a story of what happened to Camila after she left Fifth Harmony. With all 5 of the girls' lives heading into different directions, will Fifth...
620K 10.9K 34
Fifth Harmony were slowly but surely taking the world over with their music. Winning a VMA and having platinum singles felt like they were finally ma...
158 9 1
Camila Cabello already plan to reunite with her old bandmates. Sooner or later in life, in the near future of course. She still feel bad and guilty...