Foreign Boy Took My Heart (Co...

By newbubble

Featured in wattpad India under Romance. *** An Indian girl travelled to New York with a dream to pursue her... More

Author's Note
Chapter-1 *The Big News* ✔
Chapter-2 *Final decision* ✔
Chapter -3 *Farewell party* ✔
Chapter -4 *First day in New york*✔
Chapter-5 *First day in New York* (part-2)✔
Chapter-6 *New friend in a New City*✔
Chapter-7 *Meeting Noah*✔
Chapter- 8 *First Day Out* ✔
Chapter-9 *Meeting The Jerk* ✔
Chapter-10 *Side of Bad Boy* ✔
Chapter-11 *Max POV (continued)*✔
Chapter-12 *Getting in Trouble*✔
Chapter-13 *Coffee Date*✔
Chapter-14 *Starting of Problems*✔
Chapter-15 *Crush*✔
Chapter-16 *Surprise Lunch*✔
Chapter-17 *Girls talk*✔
Chapter-18 *First kiss* ✔
Chapter-19 *Regret or liking* ✔
Chapter-20 *Misunderstanding* ✔
Chapter-21 *Trouble*✔
Chapter-22 *Jealousy*✔
Chapter-23 *Wrong Move*✔
Chapter - 24 *Outburst*✔
Chapter-26 *Unexpected* ✔
Chapter-27 *The Beach Party*✔
Chapter-28 *Twist and turn*✔
Chapter-29 *Breaking the walls*✔
Chapter- 30 *Somethings left unsaid*✔
Chapter-31 *Birthday party*✔
Chapter-32 *You like him!*✔
Chapter-33 *Little changes*✔
Chapter-34 *The Deal* ✔
Chapter-35 *Fake Dating and Jealousy* ✔
Chapter-36 *Meet my Girlfriend*
Chapter-37 *Clubbing, plan and heartbreak*✔
Chapter-38 *Girls Night Out*✔
Chapter-39 *Romantic Date and Realization*✔
Chapter-40 *Confession, chance and surprise!*✔
Chapter-41 *Taking few steps*✔
Chapter-42 *Complications*✔
Chapter-43 *Moving away*✔
Chapter - 44 *Challenge*✔
Chapter-45 *Out of control*✔
Chapter-46 *Do you trust me?*✔
Chapter-47 *Final revealation!*✔
Chapter-48 *Happy Ending!*✔
Epilogue - (part-1)✔
Epilogue- (part-2)✔
Attention please!
Bonus chapter-1 *Love*
Bonus chapter- 2 ✔
Bonus chapter- 3
Bonus chapter - 4
Announcement
Need Help
Bonus chapter - 5
Bonus chapter - 6
Bonus chapter - 7

Chapter-25 *Poor Max*✔

5.6K 440 83
By newbubble

*Max P.O.V*

I am so stupid. Yes, it's official.

Ugh, what was I thinking? I could fool them?

"I knew it! My baby boy is finally in love," my mother said cheerfully, pinching my cheeks as I internally groaned. "I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!"

"Mom, calm down and I'm not in love. It's only a mild interest, nothing more." I mumbled begrudgingly, as I tried push down the blush that was coming along.

"Well, it's just the beginning, you never know," she spoke, wiggling her eyebrows. She didn't even bother trying to hide the widening smile on her face.

I sighed. You couldn't win any arguments with mother. She smiled victoriously and walked outside–most likely going to announce the news. If you are thinking, I didn't try to stop her . . . then, you are wrong. But, you know how mothers are. When they are super excited, no one can stop them. Trust me, I've tried many times and always failed.

I shivered at the memory of me trying to stop her.

After hearing out the news, my dad was still pissed. He didn't say anything, but anyone could guess it easily from the look on his face. He doesn't want me to get distracted by anything. I smirked at Cole who was glaring at me. Suddenly, his lips turned into a mischievous smile as he came over in my direction.

"Great news, but why haven't you told me sooner? I really want to meet the girl who caught your eyes," he spoke, that stupid grin still plastered on his face and winked.

I groaned and was about to say something to keep his mouth shut when my mother interrupted. "Yes, I also wanted to meet that special girl." She beamed.

I swallowed and closed my eyes. This was not going good. Jessica would kill me if she got to know about this. Wait, why I am getting concerned about her? Right now, I just need to save my ass.

"Mom, we have just started dating, she will freak out hearing this parent's meeting thing. Do you want to scare her?" I asked making an innocent face.

"Oh, of course not, son." She shook her head and added, "Take your time. We will meet her soon, though."

I nodded and gave a death glare to Cole. I took him to the corner of the room and hissed, "Stop putting your nose in my matters, I'm giving you a last warning."

"Then stop lying bro." He smirked.

"Stay away from my matters and my girlfriend," I said and giving him one last glare. I walked away, cursing myself for being so stupid.

I just fell for his trap.

*****

And now, I got a call from my mother that she would like to meet my girlfriend for the next family dinner, which would be next month.

Damn! What should I do now?

Ask and beg her?

No way!

But I didn't have any choice.

She will never say yes.

I still have time to convince her. It's just one dinner and knowing her kind heart, she would accept it. Yes! She has a kind heart who cares for people. I have seen it.

But because of my stupidity, everything got ruined.

I messed up everything. I went to her dorm to tell her everything about this dinner. I even brought some chocolates which I researched that were very popular in India. But when I went there and found her so close to me, my heart started beating so fast that I lost control. Her body was so close and I just forgot everything. I wanted to taste her lips, and without thinking twice, I smashed my lips onto her. That was when everything shattered.

I came to realize my mistake, but it was too late. I saw how hurt she was as tears started rolling out of her eyes. I didn't mind her slapping me as I knew, I deserved it.

But what could I do? I didn't plan on it.

I walked in the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror. I tilted my head and pressed my lips together, looking at my fair skin which was now tanned as I had been in a while, outside in summer. Some people like to call me sky slopes as I've pretty straight nose with perfect cheekbones. I rubbed my unshaven chin and groaned.

I promised myself so long ago that I'd never like a girl.

I swore to myself that I never would, and here I was, falling for Jessica Kapoor.

Shit!

No, no. I shook my head.

But when my lips touched hers, my world exploded. I groaned again; this was why I didn't like going out with girls. You started messing up with everything. I didn't know that I'd liked her until now when I found myself heading towards the direction.

I was on the fast track for falling hard for her. I really needed to get off that track. I turned my face from the mirror. I rubbed my skin as I reached at the end of my shirt and pulled it over my head. I threw it on the floor and headed to take a shower. I was about to remove my pants when a head popped in. Kyle.

"You dressed? Because I don't want my eyes hurting tonight," he asked, covering his eyes.

I shook my head and cursed myself for leaving the door opened. When I didn't said anything, he uncovered his eyes and noticing my pants, sighed.

I turned around and picked up a towel. I slung it over my shoulders and waited for him to speak.

He leaned against the wall and said, "I need to talk to you, about her."

I let out a frustrated breath. "Later, Kyle."

"I'm not moving till I got my answers."

"Sure?" I smirked.

"Definitely." He shrugged.

Fine. Have it my way, dude.

I undid a button of my jeans and cocked an eyebrow at him. True, I could have cared less if he saw me naked because right now I just wanted some peace.

Kyle's eyes widened. He raised a hand in surrender and turned around to reach for the door knob. Before he opened the door, he said over his shoulder, "I'll be waiting in living room." He opened it and walked outside.

"Of course," I muttered to myself.

I stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel against my waist and again started thinking about her.

Was I jealous of Noah? Yeah, that was what my stupid mind kept telling me whenever I saw them together.

I was getting tired of these feelings. I quickly got dressed and headed towards the living room which was filled with very lively furniture. There was also a enormous window which during the day, would let so much energy and sunlight that it can brighten the whole area.

I smiled, noticing a vase of fresh-cut flowers on the side glass table besides the couch on which Kyle was leaning.

When he saw me coming, he smirked, signaling me to sit aside.

"Well, look who's here? It's the love sick puppy." Sarcasm oozed from his voice as he spoke.

I glared at him, taking a seat next to him in a sleek sofa, which was facing a wall-sized flat-screen TV.

"I'm not in love."

"No? Then, what the hell was it, Max?" his voice had risen considerably, as he shot up from the couch sending me a glare.

"No need to shout, Kyle," I hissed.

Kyle closed his eyes for a second and raised his eyebrow to answer. He knew what I was going to say, but he wanted to know what was going on in my mind. When I told Kyle about what happened back at my parent's house in the study room, he got so pissed and gave me a long lecture about how I was going to regret it.

I let out a long breath and sighed. "I don't love anyone. I never will."

It was true. I didn't love her, and for a fact, she didn't love me. She didn't even want to talk to me now.

I might have cared for her, but love? It's not in my dictionary.

"Max, control yourself before it gets too late," he said pointing towards my knuckles, and I quickly hid them. "Don't try to hide it, I won't even ask about it." He rolled his eyes. "You've started doing those things you’ve never done. You are changing, and the worst thing is, you are still unaware with this or trying to act like that."

I locked my jaw and stared at him. "I'm not pretending anything."

"Then accept the fucking truth, dammit!" He slammed his hand on the coffee table that sat in front of the couch, and the noise echoed through the room.

"Fine, I like her, that's true, but nothing else." I admitted, letting out a defeated sigh.

Then I lifted my face and looked at Kyle, who gave me the I-told-you-so look.

I ignored him and continued, "Right now, I need her help. Mom wants to meet her, but I messed everything up. She must hate me now. How would I convince her?" I asked rubbing my forehead.

"You should tell the truth to your parents."

"That's not possible. You know Cole will take advantage of this. He is already waiting for a chance to put them against me," I replied getting pissed.

"You are the one who is giving him that chance as a gift." He shrugged.

I glared at him. "Just stop it, Kyle. If you can't help, at least stop making things difficult for me. And what the hell is your problem with Jessica?"

He looked away. "I just don't want you to get hurt, again," he whispered the last word, but still I heard it. He glanced down at the ground, the anger in his eyes no longer evident.

Letting out a sigh, I stood up and walked in his direction. As soon as I stood right in front of him, I pulled him into a brotherly hug, and said, "Don't worry bro. I won't let it happen again. And stop worrying about me, I know what I'm doing." I snorted slightly, rolling my eyes

"Yea, if you had used your mind in the first place, it would have never happened," Kyle said and shook his head. "It was your stupidity that made Cole get this chance, but the thing I never understood is how on Earth he found you there?” He let out an exasperated sigh.

“Wait, how did he get the pictures if someone else took them?" he added thoughtfully, scrunching his eyebrow in confusion.

I felt my breath halt slightly as I stilled . . . I had to stop him. He was just seconds away from finding out the truth.

"It doesn't matter. Anyways, how's thing with your parents?" I asked, subtly changing the subject.

He narrowed his eyes at me, and after few seconds his expression changed in shocking one. His eyes widened and he took a step back, trying to put some distance between us.

Oh, shit!

"Don't tell me, Max. It was you and your stupid brain behind all this crap," he spoke through gritted teeth.

"Um, what are you talking about?" I said, trying to act innocent.

"Damn it, Max. Don't act innocent. Just spit it out now. You know very well about it," he yelled.

I gulped down and nodded. "I saw Cole's car in the parking lot of that Cafe. That's why I went there with her. I wanted him to catch us and make a scene. I just wanted to teach her a lesson," I said, looking at the floor as I was still ashamed of my actions.

I lifted my face slowly and found a very angry Kyle, glaring at me.

"Damn, Max. I thought that Jessica was behind all this. She did it purposefully, but you-" he trailed off and stood up. He let out a frustrated sigh and continued, "You really disappointed me, Max."

"I know, Kyle. I wasn't thinking straight, but I haven't got any idea why he would take the pictures. I wanted him to create a scene in the cafe only, but, I guess, he was smarter than I thought."

"You’ve always underestimated him, Max," he said and started walking.

"Where are you going?" I shouted as he was opening the door.

"Will catch you later," he spoke, his tone telling me he was serious as he then strutted out of the room, closing the door.

I stood there cursing myself for hiding such an important thing from Kyle. He must be feeling bad for hating Jessica.

Wait, I should be concerned about myself, instead of her. He was angry with me. I need to apologize to him, but more importantly, I needed to apologize to Jessica.

*****

I laid down on my bed and started remembering everything that happened in my dreadful past, the reason why I make such rules. Everything started replaying in my head.

Three Years Ago -

"Max, you are looking so hot, baby. Happy Birthday," Veronica said giving me a hug.

As soon as she pulled apart, her eyes twinkled and she moved one of my stray hairs away from my face. She giggled slightly, sounding like an angel before she pulled me in and we shared an embrace.

I smiled and hugged her tightly. Then, she slowly started kissing up and down my neck. I quickly grasped her hips, pulling her closer then possible, and I let out a quiet groan. Damn, this woman knew all my weak spots. She smirked slightly on my neck before breaking the embrace. I sighed, making a puppy dog face.

"Later, baby," she cooed, chuckling and pinching my cheeks.

Before I could reply, a girl bumped into me and I felt some sticky thing in my shirt. When I looked down to check, my eyes widened to see beer splattered all over my shirt. The girl looked at me and gave me an apologetic smile.

"What the hell, you ruined his shirt!" Veronica yelled at the poor girl, as her eyes widened and she gulped. She quickly took a step back barely being able to stutter out a 'sorry' before bolting off.

I raised a brow, turning toward Veronica. "I'm going to the washroom to clean this. You go ahead and find Kyle."

She nodded and started walking when I grabbed her hand. "Don't drink in my absence. We will celebrate this special day together." I grinned and walked away to the restroom.

It was my birthday and our one month anniversary. Veronica was the girl who came as the sunshine in my life. My first and last girlfriend. She was the hottest girl at the college, and it was me she gave preference over thousand of other guys. I was not a popular, rich boy at the time. I thought she fell for my good looks and my character, which was the biggest mistake of my life. I was among those people who didn't like to brag about their money. I never told anyone about my father and our status. I wanted to make my own identity, but she ruined everything. I never had any idea that she knew everything about me from the beginning, till that day.

That day everything changed.

After that day, I stopped celebrating my birthday.

After that day, I became the bad boy.

After that day, I stopped dating.

After that day, I became the arrogant, rich, and spoiled bad boy.

After that day, I became immune towards girl's feelings.

*****

Please don't kill me *covering myself*

I know suspense must be killing you but it's not correct time to reveal it now, I just wanted to give you a roughly idea about his past.

But now atleast Kyle won't hate her :D

P.s:- Time to make story more interesting as Max needs her help, desperately.

Random question: Guess about his past and winner will get a dedication :P

Precap: Its time for some fun :D Go, Jessica enjoy the life in New York.

Love you all (: (: (:

And last but not the least, Don't forget to vote and comment.

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 21.2K 43
When Aarohi Singh loses everything in her life, metaphorically and literally, she finds herself turning to nowhere but her bestfriends house for shel...
89.7K 697 6
So forbidden it's borderline illegal. It feels illegal in a town like this. It was just sex. Ridiculous, I hate you sex with the one guy in school I...
65K 1.3K 26
Jess my best friend has this boyfriend who's sort of a bad boy. The thing is he likes some one else and it gets really complicated to not be able to...
1.5K 81 21
A girl shifted to the new city with high hopes. Made friends for life. She falls in love, but she didn't know that her love story had a short life. S...