Love, Hate, a Demon, and Fate...

By kaspbrak_protector

When the Blood Moon decides that Marco and Tom are soul mates, they must work together to make it happen. The... More

Soul Bound
Through the Demon's Eyes
Announcement
A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes
Sorry!!!!!
Hold on!!!
Starting Off Fresh(man)
I'M SORRY
Get ready dudes!
Lol I'll upload it now
A Date with the Devil
Hey everyone.

One Hell of a Night

881 29 22
By kaspbrak_protector

This chapter is about the actual date. The date idea was suggested by @dream2fly, so feel free to check them out!

Enjoy~♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tom's P.O.V.

It's Friday now, and the bell to go to lunch just rang. Star had to go to lunch detention because she forgot to do her homework...again. So it was just me and Marco today.

We walked over to the stairs, our usual area, and sat down with our lunches. Well, Marco sat down with his lunch. I'm a demon, I can survive without food for long periods of time, so why bother packing lunch, right?

Anyway, he unpacked and started eating, and I asked him what he had, just to make some small talk. He said some nachos from the night before.

"So...excited for tonight?"

"Of course! A little nervous too though. This is my first date."

"Whaaaaat?? Seriously?! I'd have thought that SOMEONE would have asked you out already. I mean, you are pretty hot." I teased.

"Well I mean, yeah, a few people here and there, but I never really liked any of 'em. Well, not until you."

"Aww thanks, babe." I made a kissy face at him.

"Whoa now, hold on, we haven't been on a date yet, you don't get to call me 'babe'."

"Boo! You're no fun."

"Juuuuust wait for the date, okay?"

"Mmmmm fine, for you I guess."

"Of course it's 'for me', I'm the one you're going on the date with, stupid."

"Oh Marco, you're so hurtful!" I dramatically clenched my chest.

"Yeah yeah yeah."

.:rest of school day passes:.

"Bye, Star! I'll see you later."

"Bye bye Marcoooooo!! Have fun on your daaaaaaaaate!!!"

We told Star today's plan already, which was:
- turn Marco into a demon after school
- go to Underworld
- go to fancy demon restaurant
- back to my place
- "hang" out sesh for a while
- bring Marco back and return him to human
- boom. Then we're dating.

Simple, right?

Marco's P.O.V.

Okay, okay, it's almost time for the date, don't be nervous, it'll be fun!

I repeated this in my head a thousand times over in the last 10 minutes of school. Which is surprising, seeing as to how it was loud as heck in there.

But the thing is, I don't know what I'm so worried about! I like Tom, he likes me, so what's the problem? *sigh* Man, this is Jackie all over again. Well I guess it's easier than Jackie, but it's still relatively close!

Before I knew it, the last bell of the day rang, and all the kids got up in an instant, pushing each other on the way out. All but me and Tom. Tom got up calmly and walked over to me with his hands in his pockets as I got up.

"Ready, my sweet?"

"Yeah yeah, I'm goin'."

We walked out of the classroom and saw Star outside, waiting for us.

"Hey hey hey you two! Ready for your daaaaaaaaate??"

"*sigh* For the millionth time, Star, yes. You've been asking me every opportunity you get."

"Heehee, I know!"

We walked to the front of the school to say bye to Star as she headed out.

"Bye, Star! I'll see you later."

"Bye bye Marcoooooo!! Have fun on your daaaaaaaaate!!!"

We waved bye to Star as she continued home.

"Okay, so how does the whole...'demonifying' thing work?"

"Oh it'll only take a sec. Hold still and close your eyes."

"Oka- wait.... You're not trying something, are you?"

"No, of course not! Don't worry, trust me."

I closed my eyes and relaxed a bit. All of a sudden, I hear a "done."

I open my eyes and look down at myself.

"..."

"....are these skinny jeans?" When I asked this, I meant really skinny jeans.

"Oh my g-! Does it matter? You still look nice."

"I was just wondering, geez..."

I had small curled horns on either side of my head, fangs, paler skin, marks under my eyes similar to Tom's, except they came down like tear drops instead of points, a ripped version of my hoodie plus a torn cape, black skinny jeans with rips in the knees, and black combat boots with spikes on the toes. I also had green eyes instead of my normal brown. It apparently also hid my mole on my right cheekbone.

"Here, I'll show you some the new powers you have now. You're able to manipulate fire of your eye color, so you have green fire. Here, try to use it. Move your hand like this."

He motioned his hand like he was gesturing to something, then he flicked it slightly, and a floating ball of reddish-orange fire appeared.

I tried to summon fire with the same motion, and, surprisingly, I did it! I materialized a weak but stable ball of greenish-turquoise fire.

"Okay, good! Now, try to fire surf. Just kind of imagine what you want to do. So imagine surfing on fire."

"O-okay...but you'll catch me if I fall or something, right?"

"Only if you're too close to the ground to try and figure it out yourself."

"Alright, here I go."

I closed my eyes and imagined what I wanted it to look like. After a few seconds, I open my eyes to see that I was floating on my green-hued flames.

"Great! You're a natural at this! Now try moving."

I did as he said, except I kept my eyes open this time. I started to slowly glide forward, then I started speeding up, so I spun around in attempts to control it. I almost fell, but I regained balance and started to get used to it.

"Okay, I think you've got this down. There's more to know, but those are really the only skills you need for now."

"So are we ready to go yet?"

"Yep!"

He lightly stamped on the ground with his foot twice, triggering a crack, which opened up a portal.

"After you, my lady."

"Ha! Who you callin' 'lady'?"

I jumped in and Tom shortly followed.

I don't know where exactly we were, but we were at what looked like the entrance of a fancy restaurant.

"So what's this place?"

"Eh, just a local 5-star restaurant. Nothing too fancy."

"Okay then. Shall we head inside?"

"We shall."

We walked in, and pretty much all I could see were demons and other-worldly foods, but I was excited nonetheless.

We sat down at our previously reserved table. The tablecloth was made of a red material that felt like...snake skin? Gross, but cool.

Tom ordered for me, since I didn't know anything about demon cuisine.

Our food arrived, and Tom quickly showed me how to eat it properly. Apparently there are rules for that too.

{I'm skipping the eating part b/c I'm lazy, okay?}

"Whew! That was amazing!"

It's true! The food at this place was amazing, unlike anything I've ever tasted before!

"Haha! Well I'm glad you like it. Come on, I'll pay the tab and then we'll head back to my place."

"I thought you weren't allowed any visitors?"

"My dad isn't home, and even though my mom's there, she's always wanted me to have more friends, so she's okay with it. She said she won't tell my dad, either."

"Okay."

He payed the tab and we headed out.

We were both fire surfing, but Tom had to help me every once in a while. I kept veering towards the right, too.

But eventually, we made it.

Okay, Tom's house- er, castle I guess, is HUMONGOUS! There were many guards, but I guess they don't attack unless ordered to do so by Tom or his parents.

When we got in, his, I assume, mother greeted us at the door.

"Ohhhh! You must be my son's boyfriend, Marco was it?"

"Mom!!!!!"

"Yes, Marco. Buuuuuut, technically we're not dating, per se. Yet, that is." I gave Tom a flirty look. He laughed nervously but genuinely.

"Well, dating or not, you two can just head on up, and call if you need me!"

And with that, she left the room.

"Wait, that's it? No, 'There'd better be no funny business up there!' or 'Keep the door open!'??"

"Nope! My mom's pretty much okay with anything I do with a friend or partner, just as long as everyone involved is comfortable with it. Plus, if she said that, it would have cancelled a loooot of what I had in mind...hehehe...."

Welp, that wasn't suggestive at all! But I like it.

We went up to his room and I sat down on his bed.

"So...what were those..."plans" you mentioned earlier, hm?"

"Hehe, you'll seeeeeee...."

He locked the door.

I smiled as he slowly, carefully, pinned me down by my wrists on his bed. I could see the lust in his eyes, and it made them glow redder than before. It made me glow redder than before, actually. My eyes were probably glowing too. I bit my lip.

Then it happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

END OF CHAPTER SIX!!! I hope you all enjoyed!

Nah I'm just kiddin'. But warning, this next scene contains suggestive and sexual themes, so please read at your own risk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marco's P.O.V. still

He rushed into it, almost like I'd been, oh I dunno, teasing him all night and he couldn't wait to get back here...hehehe. He kissed me harshly, hungrily, and sloppily, all the while smoking from the mouth and squeezing my wrists. It didn't hurt all all, especially since I was pretty much in Heaven right now. Well, no, I guess I'm in Hell. {Ba dum tssss}

Every now and then, he'd moan, and in turn I would too. He bit my lower lip, but it felt good. He moved his right hand so he could hold both my wrists in it, and he slipped his left hand under my hoodie and began feeling me up over my shirt. Damn, he was good at this.

We stopped for air, but also so he could slip my hoodie off and throw it across the room, without breaking eye contact.

We continued, and this time he swirled his tongue in my mouth and put his hands up my shirt, then started running them all over me.

It was very arousing.

I moaned helplessly.

"H-hey...w-we shouldn't be doing this...w-w-we're only f-frrreshmann...."

"But do you want to? It's okay if you don't." He asked, concerned.

"...I do want to, Tom, I want to, but...I don't know if I'm ready...."

"Well, when you figure it out, tell me, okay? Do you want to go any further than this?"

"...oral."

"What? I couldn't hea-"

"I said oral. Oral, then that's it...."

He grinned, eyes half-lidded.

"Heh. Okay then."

INTENSE SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD

TECHNICALLY UNDERAGE, BUT CONSENSUAL

Tom volunteered to start on me first.

I was still on my back, propped up on my elbows.

He slid down my body, trailing his hands down every inch, every nerve. I felt all of it. He lifted my shirt up, and I willingly slid it off myself. He started to toy with my nipples, turning me on even more. I bit my lip, and I moaned, a bit too loudly, but I didn't care.

He planted kisses all over my chest and abdomen, trying to slowly ease me into it.

When he got to my jeans, he stopped and looked into my eyes for a second, asking me for permission. I nodded weakly, barely able to control myself.

He undid my pants and slid them down to my ankles. My bulge was already visible. I blushed hard when his eyes widened at the sight of it. I mean, it was moderately sized, I don't know what he was so surprised at...but, him staring at me, no, it like that made me harder.

I think he could tell what I was thinking, because he laughed lightly. He pulled my underwear down, purposefully making it tug at me to tease me.

When it finally made it over me, I flinched as my member sprung forward.

He smiled and bit and licked his lips seductively, staring at it, almost as if he were proud of how hard he was able to get me.

He closed his eyes and kissed my tip. Just that made me let out a small moan. He smiled, satisfied at my reaction. He licked the tip a few times, then he started sucking on it. I wanted him to just get on with it already, I wanted it so bad. But I guess it only made sense that he was going slow. After all, it's my first time, especially with a male. One of a different species at that!

He then put his whole mouth over the tip and started lighty bobbing, his hands on my knees. I was in ecstasy. The way he moved, the way he looked, all of it..it just felt so fucking good.

I moaned sharply; I was about to cum. Tom must have been able to tell, because he popped his head off right before I finished.

"Wh-wh...why'da...sssto..p..?" Was all I was able to get out.

"It's your first time with this sort of thing, I want it to last longer, make it more enjoyable for you. Plus, I haven't even gotten to take care of myself yet."

He pointed to his lower region.

"Right...."

He kicked off his shoes and removed all lower garments, including mine.

I looked at his protruding member. It definitely didn't look like mine. It was more...tentacle-like, and I think it came out of a slit. Still, precum was leaking from both of our tips. His was tinted red, but mine was clear, since I still had human sex organs (he only changed what outsiders would see).

He stroked his dick, and motioned for me to get off the bed and onto the floor. I obeyed.

I got up and switched places with him. Likewise, he sat down in my place.

"I-is there anything different about how yours works? Or is it like a human's?"

"It reacts just like a humans, but it just doesn't get as hard. Don't worry about it, Marco."

"Okay then. Here I go."

I sucked on most of the end of it. I bobbed my head a little further, challenging myself. I thought I would've started to gag by then, but I didn't. I forgot that I was still a demon, and I guess deep-throating was a normal feature. Probably for this reason exactly, because his dick was much longer than a human's.

Since I now had an advantage, I took him to the hilt, and bobbed really hard. I started pleasuring my asshole. He started moaning really loud, and he hunched forward and grabbed my head, pushing himself into me. I could feel his claws on my head, and it hurt a little, but I knew he wasn't going to stop.

He started bucking, his dick starting to pulsate. He was about to cum. I considered denying him like he did to me, but I decided to let him enjoy himself.

"A-aahh...M-Marco, I-I-I'm gonna~!"

He moaned as loud as he possibly could have as he came hard and thick into my mouth. I pulled away just as he did so, and got his red, warm cum on my face and chest.

"A-ah!! I'm so sorry!!! I didn't mean to get it all over y-! Aw geez, I'm sorry..!"

"No no no no, it's okay! I thoroughly enjoyed that~♡"

I smirked and licked some cum off my lip. Then I wiped it off of my face with my hand and licked it all off of my fingers, still grinning. He must have liked it, because that's what his dick was telling me.

"Heh, you enjoy the show?"

"What?"

"You're hard again."

"Ah! Um..it would appear so...."

"..."

"...Tom?"

"Y-yeah, Marco..?"

"I think..I'm ready."

"Ready for wh-. Wait, really? You mean it!?"

"Yeah."

"Ahh! Okay! Oh, um, you don't need to worry about protection, anything that gets contracted right now, which I doubt it will, will go away along with your demon form."

"Good. Now I can experience raw feeling."

"Okay, what position first?"

"Um..sitting and riding?"

"Got it. C'mere, babe. Can I call you that now?"

"Haha, yes, you can call me that."

I moved over to him and stood over his dick. He sat back and let me handle it. I grabbed his member and aimed it towards my ass. I slipped it into me, moaning all the while. Tom restrained himself from moaning, but he let a tiny grunt slip out.

After I was sure we were settled, I started bouncing. It was slow at first, but once I got used to it, I got faster. We were both moaning, him rhythmically bucking his hips with mine.

I wrapped my legs around his body, and started grinding.

"Ahn..Tom..Tom...mmf..."

"Ugh..you're so tight, Marco...ah.."

We grinded into each other for a short while, then Tom suddenly thrusted into me a hell of a lot faster.

"AAH!! F-FUCK, TOM, AHHN!!! UH, UHNMMSHIT!!!! HARDER, HARDER PLEASE!!!! I'm gonna. Cum!!"

"Ahh, me too, M-Marc...ah, ah, AH!"

"AAAAAAAAHHHHNNNnn!!!!"

We both came at the same time. Me on us, him in me.

We collapsed on the bed together, holding each other's sweaty, out-of-breath bodies.

"Th..THAT...was amazing...."

"Yeah...."

He pulled out of me without warning, and I moaned while he did. His cum leaked from my asshole.

He spun me around really quickly, set me on the bed, and started "cleaning up" my ass. He was tonguing my asshole with his long, snake-like tongue, and getting the rest of the cum with his lips. I moaned and moaned, so much that I started to hang my tongue out.

"Unf...if you keep that up..I'll-!" I couldn't finish my sentence because he started stroking my already-hardened cock.

"You'll wha?" Tom teased, his tongue still inside me.

"I-if you keep that up, I'll..I-I'll cum again!!"

"Good."

He sped all of his actions up.

"AAH! N-NO, I'M CLOSE...AHN!"

I came again, this time on the bed, since I was on my elbows with my bottom up.

He slid his tongue out and moved it to my dick, snaking it around the whole thing and then moving it.

I bit my lip really hard, so hard that I ended up tasting some blood. He licked me clean and then put his tongue back in its rightful place.

"Delicious~♡"

He kissed me, and I kissed back.

"Hey, um..Tom?"

"Yes, my dear?"

"Uh..would it be alright if I, um...."

"Yeah?"

"...w-would it be alright if I..fucked you?"

"..right now?"

"Yes, right now!"

"Well...I guess we still have some time left. Sure."

"Yes!"

I got up and switched places with him again, and he adjusted himself the long way on the bed. He put himself in the doggy style position. I let him, even though I kind of wanted missionary. I got behind him and lined myself up.

" Ready? You need lube or something or..?"

"I'm good, you can just go ahead."

Without another word, I thrust in, making him moan sharply. He gripped at the bedsheets, clenching his teeth.

I started moving at a moderate pace. His body was reacting nicely. I started to go faster, and Tom quickly grew closer to his limit. He started moaning at every thrust.

"Ah, ahn, ahn, ahn, M-M-Marco...you're-! AAHHH!!!"

"I'm wha?" I said, mirroring his previous actions.

"Y-you're hitting my, AHH! THAT SPOT!!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT, UH! MORE!!!!"

"What? You gonna cum?"

"AH, AH, AH, AH, AH, AAAAAAAAHHHHNNNNN!!!!!" Was all I got in response.

He came super hard, fast, and thick, his whole body twitching.

I turned him over quickly and sucked him clean.

"So, you can be dominant and submissive, huh?" I said with a smirk.

"F-fuck..you, babe."

"Ha."

I guess we added one more thing to our plan....

END OF SEXUAL CONTENT

We cleaned everything up and then headed back out, our bodies still a bit sore. Tom opened the portal again, and this time, we jumped out together, holding hands.

We were in front of my house when we came out. It was the end of our date.

" Well...did you enjoy yourself, my dear?"

"Ha, not as much as you seemed to have."

We laughed at the inside joke for a little while.

"...so, is it official? Are we dating?"

"Hmmm...I dunnooooo..."

"Hey!"

"Haha, okay okay, I'm kidding! ...yes, it's official, you've convinced me. We're now officially boyfriends."

"YEEEEES!!!!"

Tom picked me up and spun me around, threw me upwards, then caught me ang hugged me while hovering.

"Oh! I'd better change you back before I forget!"

He waved his hand and fire engulfed me for a second, then I was a human again.

"Thanks. For everything. Boyfriend."

"You're welcome. Boyfriend."

We smiled at each other and kissed one last time before I left. Then he was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REAL END OF PART SIX!!!! I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THE SEX SCENE :D (sorry if you didn't or I got you in trouble or something) Wow, this is the longest chapter so far, woof.

I may do an alternate "bad date" version, then I'll decide which chapter to branch off from.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 2.2K 46
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...
88.6K 1.3K 47
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
173K 9K 86
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
667K 23.1K 52
*book cover designed by my lovely reader @ annamcdonalds67* ๐Ÿค highly requested ๐Ÿ’— Female reader imagines with Jenna Ortega! Requests are open! No sm...