dreams {neymar jr.}

By estrellasenloscielos

Alessandra and Neymar were serious. They were extremely serious. He popped the question, and she said yes. Bu... More

dreams
heartache
back home
freshen up
pinkie promise
pajamas
chile
please?
colombia
lock & key
reality
a/n
the love
just take it

work and love

444 13 2
By estrellasenloscielos

A/N: Selena is Alessandra's manager. Also, this chapter is unedited, I just wanted to get this up! Thanks for the continued support :)  Enjoy! xx 

_________________________________

"I'm not pregnant, Selena," I murmur. "Well, I'm just wondering. Everyone is saying that you are and it's not going to be easy to convince VS that you're not. Here." I look up at her, eyes wide, "Selena, you literally just had me take three different tests!" I exclaim, exasperated. "Well, take one more. Don't worry, the next one will be in a doctor's office." Silence fills the room, and when there's a rustle, she whips around, beady eyes scanning my home. "Lima, didn't I tell you to keep these goddamn blinds shut?!" She demands suddenly, leaping forward to close some curtains just as a camera flashes. "Oh my goodness." I whisper. "You don't fucking listen, Lima! Go take the goddamn test for fuck's sake!" She shouts.

I walk out of the front room, and down the hallway, just as Ahaní pokes her head out of her self-appointed bedroom, "Neymar said to answer your phone." She says with a smirk. I take a deep breath, and pull the phone out of my pocket. I walk into my bedroom, and close the door. Walking over to the bathroom, I sit the test next to the other empty wrappers.

I turn on my phone, and almost immediately more than a dozen texts and missed calls notifications come flooding onto my screen. With a subdued smile, I unlock my phone, and dial the familiar number.

"Darling." I grin, "Hey, Ney." He takes a deep breath, "What are you doing?" I glance over at the counter, "About to pee on a stick." I murmur. He chuckles, "What?" I run a hand over my face, "Pregnancy tests, Neymar. Like the hundredth. They really don't believe me." I whisper. "Hey, hey, it's okay. You and I know the truth of our relationship. Isn't that all that matters? It's no one else's business, Sandra." I sigh, "It is when I wanna keep a job." I retort. "Don't let them pressure you into anything, baby." He says softly, "Just hold on—we only have to wait six more days." He soothes happily. "I don't want you to come here, Ney." I whisper, "Not this house. Too many things happened here, and I just don't want you in this atmosphere." I stress. "Alessandra, you already have so much on your plate. You're in like six different campaigns and a show, right?" He pauses for an answer, and I smile a little, "Two campaigns, Neymar, you're making me seem a lot busier than I am." I chuckle. He scoffs, "Don't try to tell me that adjustment is easy, San. I can hear the strain in your voice. You're stressed. Tired. Don't try to find another house on top of that—there's not time enough in the world." I run a hand through my hair, "Ahaní helps. She's a constant positive energy, you know?"

"You're stubborn, you know that? Don't go looking for another house, please? You don't have to do that for me." He continues. "But I am, Ney. You're not coming here. Besides, the pap are like mobbing me here. I'm already packed, Neymar." He groans, "So what if I showed up early to help you?" I take a deep breath, "You know I would love that, but I really don't want you here, Neymar, please, just do this one thing for me?" I plead. "Alessandra, it doesn't matter where we are, as long as we're together." He refutes. "Not here, I can barely breathe here, Neymar." Silence fills the receiver, and I take a deep breath, hearing footsteps outside of my bedroom, "I gotta go Neymar. I love you, okay?" I mumble. "Yeah, I love you too." I quickly hang up, spring to the door and lock it, before doing what was necessary as quickly as possible.

"Alessandra!" Selena bangs on the door just as I wash my hands, and open the door. I gesture to the test sitting on the counter to show her the obviously negative result. She crosses her arms, "We still need an official statement, put on some clothes, we're leaving." Ahaní suddenly leans against the doorway, raising her eyebrows in a question, "You want me to come with?" I ignore Selena's peeved look, and nod, moving past Selena and into my bedroom. "I'll meet you at the hospital." I mumble to Selena. "Is that your way of walking me to the door?" She demands. "Just get the hell out, please." I mutter, rubbing my brow. She leaves the bedroom, and I wait for the slamming of the front door before even moving again.

"I think you should look for some new management." I take a deep breath, "She got me where I am now, it would be... wrong to leave her. I'm the biggest client she has right now." I turn and look into Ahaní's wise brown eyes, and send a small smile her way. "Thanks for coming with me." I murmur. She grins. "Oh, don't be silly, of course. I couldn't let you leave like that." She says softly, coming closer to give me a hug. She holds me at arms length. "House shopping after this?" She questions, wiggling her eyebrows. I nod, "Definitely. And we need to find one fast." I sigh. The smile on her face remains steadfast, "Don't worry about it, I got you, Alessandra!"

●●●

"No, you're totally right—I love this." I say softly into the phone, staring up at the three story house in front of me. "Come in, the realator and I are watiting!" Ahaní cheers. "Mmhm." I mumble, and hang up. The house was very secluded, up in some hills that hid a spread out suburb. The house itself seemed to be built into the forest, and had slightly airy look to it. It was full of windows that seemed to go floor to ceiling, with a really spread out layout. The building material was a textured cream-colored stone that really shone against the sun. I cross my arms, and smile. I could most definitely see Neymar and I in this house, just the two of us. I quickly banish the thought from mind, not wishing to get too caught up in it, already knowing the impossibilities. And only time could tell if we would last that long.

I walk up the stairs, and open the tall, glass paned door, and walk right into the foyer. The house was fully furnished, decked out in furniture that reflected the warmth of the sun bathing the house. It was all creams, mahoganies, royal blues, chocolates, golds. Every room was spacious and laid out, and so far, I liked what I saw.

When I finally make it to the third floor, and tall set of black French doors stand in an empty foyer. I walk forward cautiously, before pushing the doors apart and walking in. Light streams down from a skylight above my head that seemed to continue on throughout the level, with windows showing all of the forestry, and eventually, the sea. "Dear God, woman, it took you forever to get up here!" Ahaní comes around the corner, and grins at me, before spreading her arms out wide. "So, what do you think, Missus?" I roll my eyes at the nickname she had grown accustomed to calling me the last couple of days, and slowly nod my head, "It's good. It's good." She flips her hair over her shoulder, "Well, you know, I try. And I succeed. Always." I scoff, "What about that last house with the basement covered in rodents?" She sighs, and covers her face, "Just forget about that, Sandra, how was I supposed to know that the last owner was absolutely obsessed with small furry things?" I shake my head, and hold up a hand, silently asking her to stop talking about the things I probably despised most on this earth.

"So, wanna see the bedroom?" I nod, and follow her. "So this whole level is what Kate is calling the master level. It's basically an apartment for you lovebirds while Davi and I rule the rest of the house." She states, briefly twisting around and sending me a wink. I roll my eyes, "Whatever, Ni-ni." I mutter. "No, I'm serous I think this will be great for you and Ney. I'm gonna lock you gguys in here until you come out like you were a year ago. I'm so serious, I'm so sick of waiting to break out that bridesmaid dress." I stay silent, and she seems to catch the hint, and finally shuts up.

We round a final corner, and walk into a large, open space, a bed undoubtedly dominating the center of the room. It was beautiful, the walls paneled with glossy wood, and another short hallway leading off to the master bathroom. Ahaní runs over to the bed, and grabs a little black remote. "Watch this." She says with a grin. A small whizzing noise fills the room and I watch as the paneling on the far wall turns to reveal the outside. "And thisss." She says excitedly. I watch as a flatscreen slowly comes down from the ceiling. She joyfully shows me other things hidden in the master suite, and then we head back downstairs. We cut through the kitchen and go out onto the large wrap-around patio, where Kate was waiting with a smile.

"So," She starts, eyebrows raised, "When will Prince Charming be here?" She questions. I smile slightly, "One day." She spreads out her hands, "Is this the one?" I look over at Ahaní, and she nods, biting her lip, her eyes squeezed shut. Just then, my phone rings, and I wince, before giving them an apologetic look and quickly walking back into the kitchen. I pull out my phone, and glance at the name on top. With a grin, I answer the phone call.

"Hey, babe." I say quietly. "Hey, darling. So I'm sitting here, packing... and I was just wondering if you wanted me to pack all of this lingerie I found in my top drawer?" He asks, and I can hear the grin in his face. "Oh my goodness." I mutter, "Ney, just... I don't know put it back. Oh my god, don't touch it." I plead. His chuckle fills my ear, "Oh my, San, it is realllly too late for that." He laughs. I could feel a blush crawiling up my neck and I run a hand over my face. "Juninho." I state sternly, "Put them down." He cackles, "Trying to act like my mom or Estefani won't change the fact that this black lace pair, that I'm holding, you know with the white bow is probably my favorite, and I'm even more excited to see you." He teases. "Oh my god, Neymar." I whisper. He laughs, "Okay, okay, what are you doing?" I bite my lip, standing up and peeking out of the kitchen window, to find Kate and Ahaní looking into it. I quickly move away, "I think I'm buying a house." I say quietly.

"Oh, that's great, San! Is the other one on the market?" I nod, then quickly remember he can't see me, "Yeah, Ni-ni and I are practically living out of suitcases." I reveal. "Well I'm glad that you found a place that you can be comfortable in." He says softly. I bite back the smile threatening to emerge, "What happened to any place is fine as long as it's me and you?" I question. "Any place is perfect if you're there, and well, shit, if I'm there, it's a pretty good day for me. But I'm glad that you found a place where you're really comfortable, because, unfortunately, I won't be there all the time. There are still nights ahead of us we'll have to go through, alone, you know? And I don't want you to feel like I'm examining your old place or trying to find out how I can kill this Emilio guy from, like, I don't know... A piece of hair he left or something." He finishes. I start to walk around the house again, "Just keep talking." I request quietly. "One day, I'm gonna marry you." He murmurs. I smile, and glance out of the window. "And we'll buy a palace." He continues, "And you'll be my queen, and we'll live a fairytale." He breathes. "Oh, and you'll bear every one of my wild, unborn children." He says matter-of-factly. I laugh, and head towards the kitchen. "I gotta go finalize this, Ney." I tell him. "Okay, well I'll see you in exactly thirty hours." He vows. "Yeah, thirty hours." I repeat. "I love you, Alessandra." I smile, "I love you too, Neymar."

I push open the patio door, and walk back onto it. Kate and Ahaní were leaning against the railing, with knowing smirks on their faces. "So, what'll it be?" Kate asks, standing up straight, "The owner is taking any direct offer within their price range. Would you like to make this your American palace?" I laugh, "Were you listening to my conversation?" I ask, glancing at Ahaní, who shrugs, "Well, I mean, you had him on speaker phone." I roll my eyes, and return my attention back to Kate. "Yeah, I think this is my new home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.6K 53
Katalina works for Real Madrid and becomes the closest of friends with James. Her world opens up with more opportunities and people to meet. After ac...
35.2K 495 35
Best friends for life, right?
88.5K 2K 60
Maria is a 20 year old woman born in the beautiful country of Colombia. She lives/d with her short-term boyfriend Santiago, they've been together for...
783 17 14
𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲 {𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧} : 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧; 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥; 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨�...