5SOS Imagines

Par retromalum

I love to write about the boys of 5 Seconds of Summer in my free time. 5 Seconds of Summer imagines all origi... Plus

All - Giggly Ball of Punk
Michael - Giggly Ball of Punk Part Two
Michael - Giggly Ball of Punk Part Three
All - #Y/NDrenched5SOS
Luke - You Have a Nightmare
Luke - Brake Lights
Luke - Don't Ever Forget
Michael - Song Imagine 'Not Like The Movies' by Katy Perry
Michael - Song Imagine 'I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing' by Aerosmith
Michael - You Have a Nightmare
Calum - Wrong Number Darlin'
4/4 Preference - He Finds out You're Ticklish
Calum - I Think We Need to Talk
Luke - Pranks
Luke - Our Little Angel
4/4 Preference - He Uses Your Boobs as a Pillow
Luke - All Yours
Michael - He's Sick
Cashton Preference - You Have a Nightmare
All - New Kids
Luke - Groupies
Calum - New Kids Part Two
Calum - Forced Marriage
Calum - Sugar Daddy
4/4 Preference - Another Member Says Something Sexual About You
Luke - Mr. Rockstar
Calum - Song Imagine 'Cocoon' by Catfish And The Bottlemen
Ashton - A Part of the Family
4/4 Preference - Giving Their Kid(s) a Bath
Luke - He Has a Nightmare
Luke - Song Imagine 'Roman Holiday' by Halsey

4/4 Preference - You Color with Him

6.1K 103 19
Par retromalum

Luke Hemmings

"I'm bored. Want to color with me?" You ask.

"You want to color?" Luke chuckles, looking up at you from his phone.

You shrug, smiling widely. "Yeah, why not?"

Luke shakes his head as you grab a few coloring books and pencils from a basket.

"Here, you can have this one. It's full of flower patterns." You smile, handing him the book.

"Thanks, princess." He kisses your cheek as you blush from the nickname.

"You're welcome." You grin, cuddling closer to his side.

The two of you color in silence for awhile before Luke wraps his arm around your shoulder pulling you down on the bed with him.

"Luke" You pout. "I'm trying to color."

"Y/N" He pouts. "I want to cuddle with you."

You shake your head, cuddling close to his side, holding your coloring book on his chest as you try to color. Luke laughs and you narrow your eyes.

"Luke! Your laughing is making your chest move, and I keep messing up!"

"I can't help it! It tickles!" He defends.

You sigh, continuing to color as Luke begins to laugh again. You shake your head, a smile on your lips from the sound of his laughter as you toss your coloring book to the side.

"Fine. I'll cuddle with you." You roll your eyes, patting his chest softly.

Luke hums happily, pulling you closer to his side, kissing the top of your head as you drape your leg over his, burying your face in his shirt.

"Much better than coloring, isn't it?" He asks.

"Maybe a little bit." You giggle, kissing his chest softly. "But you still have to color with me later."

"It's a deal, princess."

Ashton Irwin

"Daddy, will you color with Mommy and me?" Your four year old son asks.

"Of course, little man."

Ashton crouches down to his height, sitting beside you on the floor as the three of you color on the coffee table.

"Daddy, look!" Your son grins, holding up his drawing of your family.

"It's beautiful, buddy!" He praises.

"What do you think, mommy?" He asks with wide, hazel eyes, identical to his father's.

"It's wonderful, baby." You smile. "You forgot something though, remember what mommy told you earlier today?"

Ashton furrows his brows in confusion. "What did he forget?"

"Just let him finish, baby." You explain, softly waving off Ashton's confusion.

Ashton rolls his eyes, focusing back on his coloring page before his son jumps up, running to your side to whisper in your ear. You nod your head, smiling widely as you look at what he drew. "Beautiful, baby."

"I want to see!" Ashton whines.

"Hold on, daddy!" Your son groans before whispering in your ear again.

"Mhm, it's okay, baby. You can show him."

He quickly moves to Ashton's side before being pulled onto his lap.

"Are you ready, daddy?" He asks.

"Yes! Stop teasing me you two!" He complains, shooting you a quick glare as you snicker at his whining.

"Look!" He hands him the drawing, the two of you watching Ashton expectantly as his eyebrows furrow in confusion before a wide grin forms on his lips.

"A-are you pregnant?" He asks, his eyes widening.

You nod your head. "I am." You beam. "I wanted Asher to help me tell you, because he was with me at the doctor."

"I can't believe we're having a baby!" He exclaims, hugging Asher tightly before kissing his head, he leans towards you kissing you quickly.

"Eww! Don't kiss mommy!" Asher whines.

"She's my wife, of course I want to kiss her." Ashton chuckles as his son wrinkles his nose in disgust.

"She's carrying my baby sibling! You have to be careful with her!" He orders, standing up from Ashton's lap to stand in front of you protectively, crossing his arms across his chest as he narrows his eyes at his father.

"Asher, baby, it's okay. Daddy can kiss mommy while she's pregnant." You explain, gently patting his shoulder.

He looks between you and Ashton before bringing two fingers to his eyes and then pointing them at Ashton to show he has his eye on him before he runs out of the living room. Ashton and you look at each other, chuckling at your son's behavior.

"He sure is protective of his mommy." Ashton mumbles, pulling you onto his lap.

"Hmm, I wonder where he learned that from." You tease.

Ashton rolls his eyes. "We both just love you a lot."

"Hopefully we have a little girl and then you two will have someone else to protect. I can't handle a third bodyguard." You giggle.

Ashton smiles, pressing his forehead against yours. "We're having a baby."

"We're having a baby." You smile, biting your lip.

Michael Clifford

You lead Michael to your family room where some of your family members are gathered.

"Hey everyone, this is my boyfriend, Michael." You smile; Michael waves and smiles politely as your family members introduce themselves.

"The grown ups were just going to go into the kitchen, but your mom wanted me to tell you that you and Michael are free to spend time with the little ones if you want. I know how much you miss seeing them." Your aunt explains, hugging you quickly before scurrying into the kitchen with the other adults.

"Y/N!" Your three year old cousin shouts as she toddles over to you.

"Grace!" You exclaim, picking her up as she wraps her small arms around you tightly.

"Hi Grace." Michael, smiles.

She clings tighter to you, burying her face in your neck.

"It's okay, Grace. He's not mean, don't let the leather jacket and big boots fool you. He's a big softie." You whisper, gently pulling her from your neck, so she can look at him, she looks back and forth between the two of you before smiling wide at him and extending her arms for him to hold her.

"She likes me!" He whispers excitedly.

"Y/N will you and Michael color with me, please?" She asks, her brown eyes widening as she pushes her bottom lip out.

"Of course we will!"

"Yay!" She cheers, wiggling free from his grip as she grabs her coloring books, handing each of you one. "I want to sit by both of you!"

Michael and you chuckle, sitting near her as she hands you each a few crayons. The three of you color in silence when suddenly Grace squeals excitedly.

"Look! I drew Michael!" She cheers, handing him the drawing.

"It's beautiful, Grace!" He praises, ruffling her hair as he smiles at the exaggerated drawing of himself.

She waves her little hand to you, gesturing for you to lean down to her height.

"I like him, Y/N." She whispers in a not so quiet voice; Michael smiles widely at her confession.

"I like him too." You grin, meeting his gaze.

Calum Hood

You're sitting quietly on yours and Calum's shared bed as you hum to yourself, coloring a page from a Winnie The Pooh coloring book. Your ears perk up as you hear the front door open and close, Calum's thumping feet coming closer and closer to the room. You smile at him as he enters the room, a frown on his lips, throwing his body dramatically on the bed.

"What's wrong, baby?" You ask quietly, running your fingers across his cheek soothingly.

"Rough day." He mumbles into his pillow.

"I'm sorry, love. Want to color with me?"

He turns his head, looking at you as a small smile graces his lips.

"I love you."

You giggle softly at his sudden change in attitude.

"What'd I do?"

"Nothing, you're just you. I have a bad day, and you immediately ask if I want to color with you, and I just love that about you."

You blush slightly, grabbing a few colored pencils for him and handing him one of your The Lion King coloring books.

"Well, it always calms me down after a bad day." You shrug, bumping your knee against his as the two of you begin to color.

"Calum! You can't color Nala green!" You scold, a laugh escaping your lips.

"It's called using your imagination, Y/N!" Calum defends, mimicking Spongebob.

"You're such a child." You tease.

"Says the girl who was coloring in the first place." He mumbles.

You narrow your eyes at him, giggling when he mimics your pouty face.

"If you keep making adorable faces I'm going to have to kiss you, Y/N. It's the girlfriend/boyfriend code."

"It's in the girlfriend/boyfriend code? Really?" You smirk. "Fine, I'm just going to continue coloring Pooh Bear then." You turn your attention back to your page, but you can feel Calum's eyes watching your every move.

"Color your page, Cal."

"No, I want to kiss you."

You shrug, continuing to focus on your coloring page before Calum grabs you by your hips, pulling you onto his lap.

"Calum!" You groan.

"I just want to cuddle and kiss my wonderful girlfriend after a rough day, is that too much to ask?"

You adjust yourself so you're facing him, wrapping your arms around his neck as a smile forms on your lips. You lean forward, resting your forehead against his, your lips ghosting over his. "Kiss me." You whisper.

Calum wastes no time, quickly pressing his plump lips against yours, grabbing the back of your neck, pulling you closer to him, your coloring books long forgotten.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

111K 964 98
the title basically explains it all, plus read at your own risk because 5sos feels you know creds to the rightful owners on tumblr !!
119K 1.2K 84
5sos preferences and imagines for your feels
22.4K 151 29
All of the imagines you're about to read are products of my imaginative mind. I've written all of it. Hope you'll like it. :)
121K 1.3K 29
a compilation of 5sos imagines written by yours truly!!!