Good Girl Gone Bad (BOOK 1)

Autorstwa remzwrites

Melody Peers; a 17 year old girl with a terrible past. She moved away to Vegas to stay with her father and he... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Authors Note
Chapter 27
Authors Note
Chapter 28
Authors Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Authors Note
New Book!
authors note-please read

Chapter 13

13.9K 389 69
Autorstwa remzwrites

Melody's P.O.V

It is Tuesday. What does that mean? Another day of school! Yay!! Note the sarcasm. Oh and the "date" Justin has prepared for us. He's been out all morning. Like from 6 am till now. Its now 7:30! The guys said he won't be at school.

I'm trying to think about the fact that he might just be out for no reason at all. You know just because he wants to ditch. I don't want to get my hopes up that he is actually spending all his time on our "date" because I don't want to be disappointed if it sucks.

Wait...do I even call it a date?! Is it considered a date? I mean he did ask. Well sort of. He made the decision for me, but that's not the point! Is this a date? Or two friends hanging out? Wait are we friends? Holy crap this is driving me nuts!

I got inside my car and drove to school while listening to some music. I hummed to the tune and having a good old day.

I pulled up into the parking lot of the school and looked at the time. Dang! I have no time for Starbucks! This sucks...okay I'll skip first period.  Unless the teachers want me falling asleep in class, I need to skip.

I walked to Starbucks until I was bumped into someone.

"Ouch," I say. I landed butt first on the ground.

"I'm so sorry!" a girl says. I look up and see a girl who has brown hair, brown eyes and pale skin. She was about 5'4.

"No worries," I say and get up.

When I actually take a good look at her I recognized her.

"Ella?" I say.

"Uh yeah? How do you know me?" she asks.

"I'm Melody!" I exclaim. Her eyes widen and a smile spreads on her face.

"Oh my god! Mel! How are you?" she asks.

"Great! And you? I haven't seen you since you moved in 8th grade!" I say.

"Yeah I moved back in 10th," she says.

"Oh makes sense. I left in 10th," I say.

"Oh yeah, I heard. Then I found out Melody Peers came back and I was like 'no way did she come back after that' but I guess you did!" she says.

"Yup!" I say with a small smile. The bell rung and I sighed.

"Gotta go to class," she says with sadness.

"Yeah I gotta go to Starbucks," I say. She gives me a questioning look.

"Haven't had my coffee!" I say.

"Me neither!" she says.

"Come with me. We will be back by second period, who's your teacher?" I ask.

"Ms. Simons," she responds.

"Great she's chill! You'll be fine! I have Sings," I say while hearing towards Starbucks.

"Oh heck why not?" she says and follows me.

We get to Starbucks and catched up on things.

"So how was Italy?" I ask.

"Great! It gave me a whole new perspective on life!" Ella responds. "How was Vegas?"

"That sounds great! And it was alright. I met some awesome people and I had a great time!" I say.

"You also came back completely different from the last time I saw you...and heard of you," she says. I nod.

"Different place, different me!" I say.

"Yeah I guess," Ella says.

We stay at Starbucks for the rest of the period then hurry of to school. The bell rung and we were just in time for 2nd period.

"See you later!" I call to Ella.

She waved and we headed our separate ways. I get to my class and Justin wasn't there.

Where is he? I wonder. Well there is Dylan, I might as well see if he knows where his best friend is.

"Hey Dyl," I say and take my seat.

"Before you ask, no I don't know where your boyfriend is,"he responds.

"What?! He is not my boyfriend," I say.

"Mhm sure," he says.

I was about to respond but Mr. Reese started the lesson.

--------------

The day went on and on. Still bored, still no sign of Justin. At first I was worried but after talking to all of his friends, I knew they were hiding something because all their excuses were different. As in lame and stupid.

He's out playing mini golf.

He's training a lion.

He went to go see the circus.

And my favorite one:

He's at a striper club getting laid.

That was from the lovely Adam! Note the sarcasm.

I stopped trying to find him after lunch. The excuses were seriously ticking me off. But what made the day even more interesting were notes and clues someone left by for me.

Hey Beauty,

Where we will go
Is somewhere you may know
You mustn't need to fright.
Because I will be your shinning knight!

Another one was:

Hey Beauty,

If you want to know what to wear
Try something with a bit of flair
Cute but fancy
Flowy but nice
And something you can dance in!

And my favorite one of all:

Hey Beauty,

I don't think I've told you this enough but you're beautiful. That why I call you Beauty. I know you have doubts about me, but give me a chance and you won't regret it. And besides, do you regret your first kiss? Hope not, because this will be even more magical.

Always and Forever

~Beast

I smile every time I see that note. Mainly because of the Always and Forever part.

"Maybe Forever will be our always,"

Ah, September 15. Aka the best night of my life! Yes I admit it.

I didn't know he was a poet though. He's quite good.

I got home and went straight for my closet. I looked through by blue section, yes my closet is colour coated, and found the perfect dress! It was light blue, sparkly and strapless at the top. Then it was long, plain and flowy at the bottom. It matched his description perfectly!

"Michael!" I screamed.

He came into the room and I showed him the dress.

"I do not follow," he states and runs a hand through his hair. I knew when he talked all formal like, and ran a hand through his hair, he was lying.

"Cut the act. I know you and the guys know where he is taking me. Is this dress okay? Or should I change it?" I ask.

"You know me all to well dear sister. Anyways, its perfect. Where those 5 inch black sparkly heels too," he says and walks away. I guess he's good for something.

I get dressed and put on some natural make up. Well not exactly natural. Wing liner, light blue eyeshadow, mascara, neutral lips and blush. Sort of natural I guess.

I walk downstairs slowly, so I wouldn't trip and fall down, and walk into the living room where the full length mirror stood. I didn't exactly realize the boys were in the room because I was to busy looking at myself.

"You look stunning," Connor says.

I turn around and smile.

"Thanks Connor," I say.

"Cupcake, Justin is gonna drop dead when he see's you," Dylan says.

"Aw thanks Dylan!" I say and hug him.

"Hey! I said you were stunning! Where's my hug?!" Connor whines.

I roll my eyes and hug him too. He looked satisfied after that. Soon the doorbell rang and Michael went to go get it. Justin walked in and froze when he saw me.

----------------

Authors Note.

There ya go! Another chapter! I hope you enjoyed!! Please vote and comment and go read my other story The Good Girl Can Fight!

Keep reading!

Stay tuned!

Enjoy!

And...

Love ya!

~Asha

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

23K 342 51
Mayra is an 18 year old girl, who is a senior in High school, has good grades, has a perfect boyfriend and a perfect family. But not everything is pe...
302K 21.2K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
227K 5.7K 25
Allison Monroe the quiet yet confident girl she dosen't get pushed around but if she does shell do something.She usually talks to her best friend Oli...
69.6K 2.7K 30
She can't help her circumstances, and he can't help falling for her. About an assassin with a heart, and the boy that makes her smile. She thought th...