Justin Bieber Imagines

By ultimatefangirl96

Justin imagines of all kinds. Happy, sad, dirty, etc. Some are short and sweet and some are more detailed. I... More

Imagine 1
Imagine 2
Imagine 3
imagine 4
Imagine 5
Imagine 6
Imagine 7
Imagine 8
Imagine 9
Imagine 10
Imagine 11
Imagine 12
Imagine 13
Imagine 14
Imagine 15
Imagine 16
Authors note.
Imagine 17
Imagine 18
Imagine 19
Imagine 20
Authors note!!
Authors note
Imagine 21
Imagine 22
Authors note
Imagine 23
Authors note!
Imagine 24
Imagine 25
Imagine 26
Imagine 27
Requests open
Requests Closed
Im sorry
Imagine 28
Imagine 29
Imagine 30
Imagine 31
Imagine 32
Imagine 32 (part two)
Authors note
#sorrynotsorry
Imagine 33
Imagine 34
Authors Note
Imagine 35
Imagine 36
Authors note
Requests Open
Authors Note
Im back (hopefully)
Imagine 38

Imagine 37

4.5K 114 9
By ultimatefangirl96

This is for @priscillajoness

It was a beautiful fall night, the stars were bright in the sky and trees were blowing in the crisp cold wind. I sat in the front seat of the car with my boyfriend Justin. We were heading home after having dinner. The radio was playing softly in the background as we were discussing the release of his new album. 

"I can't believe all the downloads the album has gotten already. The fans really love it'. He says slowing down as we come to a red light. 

"I know, I've read some of the comments and everyone is really enjoying it. I'm so proud of you".  I say as I lean over and kiss his cheek. 

"I honestly couldn't have done it without you. You pushed me to keep going and never left my side". He says pecking me on the lips. 

I blushed and pointed my finger showing him that the light had turned green. I see a bright light from the corner of my eye and felt Justin grip my hand, then everything went black.  

Justin's P.O.V 

I sit beside Paige's hospital bed with her hand softly in mine. I rubbed my thumb back and forth over her cold skin. Her light brown skin was now pale and her brown hair was covered by the bandage wrapped around her head, she looked almost lifeless.  Machines beeped all around me, one was keeping track of her heartbeat and another was keeping watch on the swelling in her brain. 

It's been three days since the accident and Paige has yet to wake up even once. A few times she groans or even mumbles in her sleep, but never opens her beautiful brown eyes that made me fall for immediately when we first met. Doctors have said she would be fine but may experience some memory loss but nothing too serious. 

As I watch her, waiting for her to wake up, I can't help but wish it was my side of the car that got hit.  The guy that hit us was too busy on his phone and ran the stop light, hitting her side of the car with full force. I had a few bruised ribs and a gash on head, but I was too worried about Paige when I had looked over to check on her and she was unconscious with blood almost pouring from her head and pieces of glass stuck in her hair. 

"Mr. Bieber"? The doctor calls my name, breaking me away from the horrid image in my mind. 

"Yes"? I say rubbing my tired eyes. 

"I understand that you don't want to leave her side, but we need to discuss the treatment and bill for her". 

"I'll pay for all of it". I say not making eye contact with him. 

"Why don't we go down to the cafeteria, get you something to eat and talk? I'll have my best nurse come in and look after for her if you'd like". He says placing his hand on my shoulder. 

I nod and stand from my seat, I kiss the the top of Paige's head gently. "I'll be  right back babygirl". 

Your P.O.V

I felt a tugging sensation on my right arm, I tried to see what it was but all I could see was darkness. I was scared, why can't I see anything? What is that beeping sound?  

With every ounce of energy I had, I opened my eyes. The light blinded me and caused me to squint my eyes as I tried to adjust. I was then able to open my eyes all the way. I looked around the room I was in, white walls, big machines, and an older woman standing beside me with a clipboard. 

"Ex-excuse me".  I say making her jump a small bit. 

"Oh my goodness, you're awake". She says smiling. 

"Am I in a hospital? How did I get here? What's wrong with me"? 

"Slow down honey, I'll call in the doctor and your boyfriend". She says walking over to a phone on the wall. 

Did she say boyfriend? 

A few minutes later the doctor comes walking in with someone trailing right behind him. My vision was still a little blurry so I couldn't tell who was behind him. 

"How do you feel Miss Paige"?  The Doctor asks. 

"I really don't know, I'm confused, why am I .."

"Baby, I'm so glad you're okay".  A voice interrupts me. 

When he got closer to me I almost wanted to pass out. 

"You're...Justin Bieber". Was all I could say. 

Wait, did he just call me baby? What's happening? 

"I'm your boyfriend Paige, don't you remember"? He says grabbing my hand. 

I jerk my hand away from him and start to cry. 

"I don't know you like that, I'm just a fan. I've never met you before until now". I start to scream. 

"Nurse get her sedated and Mr. Bieber, I need you to leave the room now".  The Doctor yells out. 

I watched as he pushed Justin out of the room and Justin try to fight his way back in. My head was hurting and my heart was pounding. I was so confused and I needed answers. 

Then out of no where I felt a huge wave of peace go through my body. My head stopped pounding and my heart rate went down. 

"Paige? How do you feel now"? The doctor asks. 

"A little better, can you please tell me whats happening"? I plead. 

He nods his head and begins. "You and Justin were in a car accident three nights ago. You have suffered from a major head injury and it took a bit for the swelling to go down in your brain. Once we got the swelling down we noticed the some of your memory nerves were damaged and came to the conclusion you may experience some memory loss, which you have". 

I let what he said sink in for a few minutes. 

"So, Justin really is my boyfriend? Will I ever get my memory back"? 

"Yes he is, a very caring boyfriend I might add, he hasn't left your side since you've been in here".  he pauses "As for regaining your memory, there is a chance you can regain it but there is also the chance you may not. I suggest taking it slow and not stressing your brain too hard to remember". 

I stay silent and I just repeat his words in my mind. He does some checking up on me and writes everything down on his clipboard. 

"Alright Miss Paige, everything seems good and we should be able to let you leave tomorrow afternoon". He says looking over the things he wrote down. 

"Would you like Mr. Bieber to come in now"? He asks before leaving. 

I nod my head and await for Justin to enter. He walks in and his eyes were bloodshot. He looked like he hasn't slept in days and had been crying. He sits down in the chair beside my bed and goes to grab my hand but stops himself. 

"It's okay, you can hold my hand". I say giving him a half smile.  

He returns the smile and takes my hand. We sit in silence for a few awkward seconds. 

"How do you feel"? he asks. 

"I fell okay, just wishing I remembered everything". I pause. "So we are actually boyfriend and girlfriend"? 

He smiles and nods his head. "Yes we are". 

"How long have we been together"? I ask. 

"It'll be two years in about three months".  

I eyes grew wide and my mouth dropped. Justin chuckled a bit and squeezed my hand gently. 

"It's honestly been the best almost two years of my life".  He adds, which almost makes me want to slap myself to see of this is all some crazy dream.  

"Wow, that's great, I just wish I remembered". I say sighing. 

"Hey, it's okay. Everything will get better".  He says. 

"Now, why don't you get some rest and we can talk more when we get home tomorrow". 

"We live together to"? 

"Yes baby". he says smiling and leaning back in his chair closing his eyes. 

.

.

Home

Justin helps me into the house and I sit on the couch. He runs back outside and  brings in the pizza we ordered for us to have for dinner. I look around the massive house that supposedly Justin and I shared. I tried to remember but I couldn't. I stood up and began to walk around. There were picture frames on the walls and tables. Some photos were of Justin and his crew, others were of him and his family. When I looked closer at some of the pictures I noticed I was In some of them. In one picture I was kneeling down with Justin smiling beside his siblings, another I was standing in between him and Scooter. No matter how many pictures I looked at, I couldn't gain any memory of taking them. 

"Hey babe, where are you"? I heard Justin call out. 

"In here"! I yell. 

He walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my torso. "Come eat and lets watch a movie". 

I follow him back into the living room and the boxes of pizza were opened up on the table. We sit down and Justin puts on the movie "Ride Along" with Kevin Heart and Ice Cube.  

When the movie was over I had to use the bathroom really bad. 

"I need to use the restroom". I say standing up. 

Justin looked at me with a confused face. 

"I don't know where it's at". I blankly say. 

"Oh shit, right, umm, here I"ll show you". He says standing up. 

He leads me down the hall to a half bathroom. After I'm done I wash my hands and stare at myself in the mirror. 

He doesn't need this.  I think to myself. 

I tried so hard not to start crying but I wasn't strong enough. The tears began to flow from my eyes and my nose was getting stuffy. 

"Paige? What's wrong"? I hear Justin knock at the door. 

I open the door and Justin's eye filled with concern. I push past him and go back into the living room. 

"Baby, talk to me".  He says sitting next me. 

"You don't need to deal with this. I may never gain back my memory and I don't want to be a burden to you". I cry. 

He pulls me into his lap and I try to push away but he holds onto me tightly. 

"Listen to me, i'm never ever going to give up on you or us. We are in this together, no matter what. I won't let you go through this alone. I love you Paige, back when you had your memory and now when you don't". He says crying along with me. 

"Thank you". I choke out. 

I snuggled into Justin's chest as he leans back, eventually we both drift off to sleep. 

.

.

One Month Later  

It's been a little over a month after the accident and I haven't gained my memory back. Justin has showed me pictures of us and has told me about so many of adventures and memory's. Also every night as we are drifting off to sleep he tells me a small detail about me that made him fall in love with me. 

As I'm making myself a small snack my phone goes off. 

"Hey gorgeous, be ready by seven. Wear something nice. :)" -Justin 

I smile and quickly text back telling him okay. I forget about the snack and run upstairs taking a shower. When I get out I search through my closet to figure out what I should wear. 

I decided on a simple short black dress that fit my body perfectly with a pair of black flats. I lay my outfit on the bed and go back into the bathroom. I blow dry my hair and straighten it. Then I clip it back out of my face so I can start on my make up. Once I'm done I check the time. 

Justin should be home soon. I slip on my dress and slide on my flats. I examine myself in the mirror feeling happy with the way I look. 

"Paige! I'm here"! 

I go downstairs to be met with a nicely dressed Justin who was holding a bouquet of bright red roses with a huge smile on his face. 

"You look amazing". He says pecking my lips. 

"Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself". 

After I put the flowers into a vase we left. We drove for about twenty or so minutes until Justin put the car in park. Justin came over to my side opening the door and letting me step out before closing it behind me. He took my hand into his and led me towards the back of the restaurant.   

"Why are we coming back here"? I ask wondering why were weren't going inside. 

"Because our table is right there". He said pointing out towards a large boat. 

My eyes grew wide with excitement as we walked onto the boat revealing a table set for two and candles lit everywhere. 

"Wow, this is amazing". I said as we sat down. 

"I'm glad you like it". He says smiling at me. 

After a few moments two waiters come out with covered dishes. 

"Here is the dinner you ordered Mr. Bieber, hope you enjoy and please ring if you need anything else". 

I was confused on why Justin ordered ahead of time but let it go. We uncover our food and start eating. 

"Oh my gosh this is so good". I say in between bites. 

"Mhmmm".  Justin's moan in agreement with a face full of food. 

I take a moment and look around. The stars were sparkling against the water and the breeze was very light but you could still feel it. It all felt so familiar to me. Then an imaged flashed through my mind, then another, and another. 

"This is exactly like our first date"! I blurt out with excitement. 

Justin drops his fork and swallows what's in his mouth. 

"Paige you remember"! He yells standing up. 

"It's all coming back to me! This was the first date you took me on before we officially became a couple; and after we finished our food we went and walked along the dock". I say as joyful tears leave my eyes. 

"This is amazing"! Justin says coming over to me and picking me up into his arms and swing me around. 

He sets me down and I stare into his brown eyes that I now remember falling in love with. 

"I love you". I say for the first time after having no memory. 

"God, I've missed you saying that. I love you".  He says connecting his lips to mine. 

|| I hope you liked it hun! I actually really enjoyed writing this. Sorry its so long, I just got really into it ||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
905K 41.4K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
869K 40.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...