The Lupa Alba

Von snickers0619

Briar Stone wasn't like any other Wolf out there. She was special she just didn't know it yet. Her older sist... Mehr

A/N
Author's Note 12/19/2019
Character Description-Update 12/19/19
~Chapter 1~Update 12/19/19
~Chapter 2~ Update 12/30/19
~Chapter 3~ Update 12/30/19
~Chpater 4~ Update 12/30/19
~Chapter 5~Updates 2/19/2020
~Chapter 6~Update 2/19/2020
~Chapter 7~Updated 2/19/2020
~Chapter 8~ Update 3/31/2020
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
Chapter 15
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
New cover!
Important question.
Crossroads
Crossroads (pt. 2)

~Epilogue~

5.4K 182 43
Von snickers0619

{Briar's POV}

It has officially been two months since the war when my sister, Flynn and Allison were killed. I'm still getting over the death of them, slowly but surely, even though my sister tried to kill me. Half the pack will glare at me, planning my murder too, for getting their Alpha killed and the other half greets me with open arms and a warm smile.

The name "Luna" is still trying to wedge itself into my brain but no matter how many times I tell them to call me Briar, my name, Chase runs up behind me and corrects me. He doesn't want anyone in the pack other than himself, Evie, Liam and his family calling me Briar. He thinks its disrespectful but I think it shows trust between them and myself.

I'm getting more used to the idea of having an Alpha for a mate so when he protects me at the most unnecessary times, it doesn't fade me. there was one time that he got sick so i made him stay home and legit all of the guys, wolf or not, hit on me that day. After hearing the wrath of Evie and I, they don't want anything to do with us, even Cooper and Jayden are frightened.

today was the day that I'd finally meet Chase's mom, Thanksgiving dinner. We were supposed to meet around when the war happened but because I was kidnapped and still recovering, she moved the date to tonight. So after school Chase drove me to the grocery store because I'm bringing his mom a little something to thank her for inviting us over and since it wouldn't be fair to show up at her house empty handed. and since it's the middle of November, I decided to bake a festive treat to get us in the mood: Pumpkin Pie. I got a hint from Levi that it was his and Chase's favorite dessert.

I ran inside and grabbed the ingredients I'd need for a home made pumpkin pie. My Nana showed me a few years ago how to make her special pumpkin pie and since she died a year after, I've had it mentally memorized so every year I can keep her spirit alive. After my basket was full with everything that I needed, I met with Chase up at the front of the store and walked into line with him to pay for it. Thanking the Cashier, we walked out to the car and loaded it before I snatched up the keys from my mate and slipped into the front seat. Adjusting it to fit my short figure, He hopped in the passenger seat and began to change the station. I looked over at him and smacked his hand.

"Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts it's cake hole." I calmly said as I switched the station back to listen to Panic! At The Disco's new song The Emperor's New Clothes. I sung along to it as I drove back to the pack house. We danced demonically to the song as we screamed the lyrics at each other.

Pulling in, I scooped up the bags and my back pack and continued inside. I slid the groceries on the island and ran up the stairs to our room so I could change out of my sweater dress and boots into compression pants and a tank top. slipping a head band on as I skipped down the stairs I turned my phone on and washed my hands. Chase had already grabbed all of the tools that I needed, which was very helpful.

"Can I help?" He asked.

"Of course, but once this goes in the oven you, my favorite person in the world, have to get ready to go to your moms for dinner. meaning a nice dress shirt and slacks, okay?" Quickly, he pulled me in for a kiss and I was the one who had to end the magical moment because we had four hours to get this done and you can rush pie. he nods as he goes to wash his hands.

I pulled out the ingredients from the bags and laid them across the counter and then setting the oven to the desired temperature. Step by step, I went through the recipe in my head and began measuring them into the bowls according to the instructions. I grabbed the hand mixer but Chase took it from me. I opened my mouth to protest but he placed his index finger over my lips and shook his head.

"don't say anything unless its the instructions on how to mix this." He smirked at me. Rolling my eyes I walked over to his right side and placed the mixer into the bowl and held his hand on top.

"make sure all of the ingredients are evenly blended on medium speed. i'm going to get the rest of the batch ready. when you think it's done, call me over and I'll check it." nodding and smiling at me, he continued with his job while I lined the pan with the crust. I didn't realize that he played music off of my unlocked phone so I danced along to Twenty One Pilots in the process.

He finally finished so I was able to help him pour the liquid into the pan. once it was full, I opened the oven while I had him place the pan inside since it was too heavy for me. I set the timer and helped him clean up around the kitchen.

"okay, how long do we have until we have to get it out of the oven?" he asked.

"enough time to take showers and change at a normal pace." I smiled after putting the last bowl in the dishwasher. he sighed and looked at me.

"so we don't have enough time to have some you and me time? alone?" I blushed as he placed his hands on my waist and rocked me towards him.

ever since the battle ended, Chase and I have been much more intimate lately. Not going to lie, I love it.

"Sadly, no. I'm sorry baby but I have to make this first impression with your mom perfect." I claimed.

He sighed and smiled. He leaned in and kissed me passionately. "I'm so lucky you're mine." I blushed. "she'll love you. I promise." nodding I pecked his lips once more and pulled him upstairs with me. He took my old bathroom and I took ours. I laid my towels on the counter and striped of my clothing. While the water heated up, I played music on shuffle. Once the water was warm enough, I slowly stepped in the shower and let the water fall down my back. I used my "special" body wash and shampoo, I only use it on special occasions, and then shaved quickly. I clipped my hair up while I dried myself off with one towel while I wrapped the other one around my head over my clip. Still listening to my music, I opened the doors to our bedroom to find my outfit already laid out on the bed. on top laid a note from Chase written on it. 

Hey baby, 

Evie helped me pick out your clothes. You can change it if you'd like. :) 

-Chase

I smiled and tossed the note on my vanity along with all of the other notes Chase has left me in mornings when he's left for Alpha duties or picking out my clothes. slipping on my bra and underwear, I quickly put on some lotion before slipping the clothes on that Chase picked out. I pulled on off white skinny jeans and a burgundy, loose, long sleeve top. I put my boot socks on and unclipped my hair. brushing it out I walked to my vanity to start my flat iron. I put my rings on, my moon stone ring and princess crown ring that matches Evie's, and my lokai bracelet followed by my jeweled choker, classy but still edgy. I sprayed my Ari perfume (A/N: i am in love with this perfume!!)on my wrists, elbows, knee crease, and behind my ears. I quickly went over my hair just enough to dry it but not enough to straighten it. I made my eyes bigger with black eyeliner followed by thick black mascara. on my lips I wore dark red lipstick to match my shirt. 

finally finished, Chase walked in the room wearing a nice white, dress, button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up along with a burgundy tie, a nice pair of jeans and burgundy Vans. he wore the gold Rollex I bought him a few weeks ago along with the gold chain that Levi gave him. he smiled at me as he sprayed on the cologne i like so much. I slipped my beanie on and my boots. standing up, he handed me my phone and my hipster fringe purse. thanking him, I wrapped my scarf around my neck before we left the house with the pies. 

pulling into his moms driveway, many other cars were sitting there as well. Taking my hand, he guided me up to the front door. I rang the door bell holding the dessert in my free hand. we didn't even wait a minute before the front door swung open and Levi jumped onto Chase. they hugged while I handed his mom, who i assumed, the pie. 

"you must be the lovely Briar Stone." She greeted, I nodded and shook her free hand. 

"hi, Ms. Murray. Thank you for inviting us to have Thanksgiving dinner with you." I greeted. 

"Oh no, please. call me Trish. You're family now." she smiled a heart warming  smile. I returned the smile as she took my hand and guided me in the house, Chase followed with Levi on his hip. As I got further in, I saw that all my friends and my parents were sitting in the living area socializing. I chuckled when I saw Ophelia chasing Cooper around the house. They all saw us and Ophelia stopped and ran at me. I picked her up and the first thing she said was "Cookie! I found Cookie!" We all laughed at her. 

"Why is she calling you Cookie, hun?" Trish asked Chase. 

"Long story mom." Chase laughed. 

"We'll talk about it over dinner," she smiled. 

Not much later, we all gathered around the dinner table as we got ready to eat. I bonded really well with Trish really well while we got dinner set and put together. she gave me her blessing to marry Chase and when I asked her why she's giving me her blessing and her response was "Because Chase is shy, I know you have the balls to ask." I laughed so hard. 

After grace, all of our plates were served and we ate happily, well as long as my dad wasn't going to jump across the table and pounce at Chase every time he tried to show affection as small as holding my hand. it's going to be a long night...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys! I'm not dead! (not like anyone cares...) Last final chapter of The Lupa Alba! But this won't be the last time you guys see Chase, Briar, Evie, Liam, Cooper, Jayden, Levi and Ophelia! I will make a short AN when they get featured in my friend The_Lovelys_pet book The Lost Princess so you guys can read her book! We have set up a whole plot for her story including The Lupa Alba crew. I love you guys and I'll have other books out that are in the process now! 

~Syd

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

137K 6.5K 25
"What am I?" She croaks, indicating to her white fur and four legs. I smiles,"Sweetheart, your a werewolf." She growls,"No I'm not." I bow my head,"O...
8.9M 280K 38
This is NOT a story about incest so please don't get the wrong idea. Disclaimer: I made this book when I was like 12 so just beware lol "B...
59.7K 1.7K 26
"Yeah? Prove it." I spat at the wolf. 'He's telling the truth, you don't feel the power coming off of him?' My wolf whimpered. Oh shit. T...
66.2K 2K 54
Yup you guessed it im a werewolf,im not an alphas child, im the betas daughter. Im a blood red wolf, not a white wolf. I dont understand why people g...