I'm Coming Home (Cimorelli St...

By PerfectionMyName

Several years had past in the Cimorelli household, precise five years. A lot of things changed in this family... More

Table of Contents
Who And What They Are Now
In Sacramento (Christina)
In San Diego (Katherine)
In New York (Lisa)
In Dallas (Amy)
In Long Beach (Lauren)
In Malibu (Dani)
What's Going On?
Driving, Flying and Waiting
The First One Is Home
The Older Ones are Home and The Airport
Everyone Is Home
This I Promise You
Revealing Fellings
We're Getting Married!!!
He Did Not Just Do That?! Oh, Yes He Did!
She Hurted You
Gone, Gone, Gone
Lisa Cimorelli Style
I Can't Forgive Her Anymore
Two Pieces
Who's Pregnant?!
Which One?
Dani's Pregnant?!
You Liar
Try To Promise
Gotta Go My Own Way
Take A Bow
Giving You Up
Here We Go Again
Family Portrait
Just Try
Fix A Heart
Never Let Her Go
Falling Into Pieces
In Case
Shoudn't Come Back
Family First
So Scared
Story of My Life
Say Something
Classic
Fireproof
Blank Space
Mrs. All American
I'll Show You
Hello
Take Your Time
Break Up In A Small Town
Wrapped Around Your Finger
Just A Little Bit Harder
Knock Knock Joke
Say You Won't Let Go
The Proposal

Sorry

1.1K 48 10
By PerfectionMyName

Dani's POV

I knew she was too stubborn to even do anything about me. Her pride sometimes got the best of her. So it was on me to do something about it, I wanted her back and I knew it was mostly my fault for dissing her like that. I loved her, but I was afraid because of my sexuality...I wanted her back and I'll get her back.

I decided to take my car and drove right in front of her house. I sat in the car and thought to myself, what if she doesn't wanna do it? But hey, I'm not standing down anymore, I want her, I need her and I must have her. I got my iPhone and started calling her, I heard a few beeps until I finally heard her voice and my heart almost stopped.

"What do you want again, Dani?" I heard the annoyed tone in her voice, but I won't back down.

"Kylie, hello from the outside," I chuckled into the phone, there was silence on the other side, as I gazed to her bedroom windows. The curtains were suddenly drew back and I saw her staring through the window, glaring into the car.

"You can't be serious..." I could hear a bit of excitement in her voice, "When it comes to you, I'm always serious," I replied smiling, as she continued staring through the window.

"Don't push it, Dani," I could hear a small chuckle and it made my heart pound quickly.

"Sorry...so you coming down?" I apologized and kept hoping for a yes.

"I don't know...where are we going anyway?" she asked doubting a bit, I sighed and tried to stay calm, "I'm taking you to the beach."

She started laughing, gosh I missed the sound of her laugh, "The place where you seduced me then, huh?" I chuckled as she said that, "I was just being romantic," I replied laughing.

"So...you coming down?" I hoped for a yes, she sighed, "I'll be down in a few," she said and hang up.

I checked my make up, eyeliner and fixed my hair one last time, before she came down. I hope she'll still think of me as pretty or compliment me at least. I caught my last breath and exhaled, calm the nerves down Dani, this is totally normal...

At that moment she came out walking in tight skinny jeans which totally made her curves stood out and in a black leather jacket, she seemed such a bad ass. I felt like in those movies, where the hot girls walk in slow motion and all the other people look at them fascinated, in this case I'm like the guy who eats a burger and suddenly see's a hot girl walking and in a second the food is all over his shirt, because he doesn't know how to eat normal anymore...I snapped out as I realized I started to drool a bit. I quickly wiped a bit of saliva away...

"Well, hello Danielle," she said as she sat into the car, she looked at me, "please stop drooling," she add smiling. I stared at her for a few seconds, totally mesmerized by her looks. She dyed her hair jet black and it looked amazing honestly. Her emerald green eyes made my hands sweatier and I felt like I was shivering, the butterflies in my tummy haven't stopped...

"Dan, you okay?" she looked at me worried. At that moment I was still in my thoughts, not even functioning normally.

"I'm so gay..." I said that out LOUD! I now looked away from her and started cursing in my mind.

She looked at me and nodded, "I'm glad you are," and then she made her famous smile.

"I think it's cute," she add and then blushed, "and that you're also cute." And then I felt like I was turning red into the face, as a tomato, I tried to breath normally.

"I know you're preparing something, I ain't dumb, Cimorelli," she started teasing.

"Let it be a surprise, Rivera," I replied and turned on the engine. The entire car ride to the beach I felt like I was going to explode and confess my feelings to her at any moment. I parked the car close to the beach and opened my side of the door, as she wanted to open her side, I said to her, "Don't you dare to move," and gave her a wink, she gave me a small smile and obeyed me.

I ran to her side of the car and opened the door for her, I offered her my hand. She pulled herself out of the car and smiled to me, "You're such a gentlewoman." I chuckled and blushed again. As she stepped out, I quickly grabbed the guitar and the picnic basket out of the trunk. I looked at her and there was the sign of confusion and surprise on her face at the same time.

"The guitar again?" she asked me suspiciously. "Yeah, I need to say something with a song." We walked to the beach and talked all the way there, honestly I really missed talking to her. I loved how she could be a funny, outgoing, talkative Kylie and sometimes a "let's stay tonight at home" Kylie. She's got a wilder and calmer side of her, which I adore and I always loved how I could tell her everything that was on my mind.

"The secret place," she said knowing all along, I looked at her, "Yeah, our Kyni place," I replied while placing the blanket on the top of the sand. She came closer to me and sat down next to me, "Our Kyni place," she whispered while staring at the sea.

"I missed this," she honestly told me and layed her head on my shoulder, I looked down at her and then back at the sea, "I missed you," I whispered and then her eyes met mine, but a second later she again looked away. I knew that was the right moment to do it.

"I want to tell you I'm sorry," I grabbed my guitar and started strumming, as she watched me.

You gotta go and get angry at all of my honesty
You know I try but I don't do too well with apologies
I hope I don't run out of time, can someone call a referee?
Cause I just need one more shot at forgiveness
I know you know that I made those mistakes maybe once or twice
By once or twice I mean maybe a couple of hundred times
So let me, oh let me redeem, oh redeem myself tonight
Cause I just need one more shot at second chances

"A couple of thousand times," she smirked, I looked at her annoyed. She just had to comment on every single thing.

Is it too late now to say sorry?
Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say that I'm sorry now?

"Oh yes, my body," she proudly wiped her hair back, it made me smile honestly.

I'm sorry, yeah
Sorry, yeah
Sorry
Yeah I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say sorry now?

"Maybe it's too late," she commented, but I continued.

I'll take every single piece of the blame if you want me to
But you know that there is no innocent one in this game for two
I'll go, I'll go and then you go, you go out and spill the truth
Can we both say the words and forget this?

Is it too late now to say sorry?
Cause I'm missing more than just the memories
Is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say that I'm sorry now?

I'm not just trying to get you back to me
Cause I'm missing more than just the memories
Is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say sorry now?

I'm sorry, yeah
Sorry, oh
Sorry
Yeah I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say sorry now?
I'm sorry, yeah
Sorry, oh
Sorry
Yeah I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say sorry now?

"All I wanted to say is...I'm really sorry, Ky," I apologized sadly and hoped she would forgive me.

"Dani...I love you," she confessed to me and it felt like my jaw dropped at that moment. "I can't be without you anymore, it's that simple, I think the time I spent without you was excruciatingly painful some days and the other ones just really tough."

"I would risk this three years without you, than spent my whole life without you," she told me, the tears already visible in her eyes.

"I always dreamed of our special first night together," she confessed, "but that night can't ever happen again," she sadly said, looking into my eyes. "Why?" I asked her confused.

"You already spent it with Justin," she sadly lowered her head, at that moment I smiled and raised her chin, "Honey, I never did that with him."

"I never wanted to do it, even though he pressured me quite a lot, I always wanted to have that special night, just with you," I started spilling my feelings to her.

"I wanted to show how much I loved you, Dani...so I never also imagined anyone else being with on my special night, I just imagined you by my side," Ky said adorably blushing.

"I love you, Kylie," I smiled to her widely and hugged her, "God, how much I missed hugging you..." she said holding me even tighter.

"Please, kiss me already," she whispered to me. I smiled to her as she add, "Hey, don't think I'm desperate, okay?"

"Babe, you ARE desperate," I kissed her forehead, following her nose, then her cheek and finally her tempting lips. We took it slow at first, but then things got more passionate. I bit her lip and kissed her again. She moaned as I started to kiss her neck, then my hand slid down her stomach and to her pants...in a second she turned us over, so she was on the top now.

"Dan Dan, I don't think so...", she said placing a peck on my lips. "I want the best for you, so I'm gonna make this special honey," she said whispering in my ear. "We are already on a special place," I said pouting.

"Sometimes you have to wait for the best things," she said as she gave me one more kiss, got off me and tightly snuggled to me. "Dani, I missed your kisses so much."

"I missed yours also, Ky Ky," as I now laid my head on her shoulder.

"How are your sisters?"

"Well we are all good now, we don't really fight anymore, so things are great," I said and now put my head on her chest and my arm around her.

"All of your sisters are so hot," she mumbled, I gave her an insane look.

"Kylie," I giggled, "So you crush on all of them?" I laughed.

"Well all of them are...like whoa, how do you even get that all of your kids are so good looking, like really..."

"Kylie, stop blabbering," I rolled my eyes.

"But you're still the hottest of them all," she smiled widely and brushed her nose against mine.

"I better be," we both burst out laughing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Okay I'm the writer and I think I fell in love with Kyni, oh my gosh...So...Kyni love each other again, but now we gotta go back to the others. Tell me, did you loved the Kyni chapters and are they your OTP, cause I know they are mine :) There will be some more Kyni chapters, but you know we gotta go back ;) Please vote for the chapter ( 20 votes and I update) and comment, because they make me happy. Big kiss, big hug, big love <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 845 28
You live in LA and are taking a vacation to Malibu. There you see a very large family walk into the restaurant you and your family are eating at but...
8.2K 192 25
Lauren was an ordinary girl. She sang with her sisters and she was happy. While in Sacramento she met Angela. Angela has changed. Not for the better...
148K 3.3K 41
Jocelyn is a 16 year old deaf girl who moved in California and fell in love with her new neighbor. That person is Lauren Cimorelli. Will she feel the...
17.1K 647 39
Y/N has been running from her home life since she turned seventeen. After an injury caused her career to end, she dived into a self-destructive lifes...