Tumse Milke - An AR SS - Comp...

Por RihooHaws

Story Based On Armaan Riddhima... Más

Tumse Milke - An AR SS - Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20 (Last Part)
Epilogue

Part 9

851 17 0
Por RihooHaws

As Armaan was busy kissing, he didn't reply Riddhima question as they were lost in each other... As Armaan found the soft place of Riddhima skin, Riddhima moan unknowingly with pleasure as she hide her face on Armaan neck... 

Armaan continue kissing and chewing Riddhima soft skin in between his lips while they were lost in each other forgetting the world around them... Both were enjoying the little moment when they were disturb by the loud ringtone of Armaan mobile... 

Armaan and Riddhima came out from their trace and Riddhima got up from Armaan lap as soon as she realized in which position she was... Armaan curse the caller under his breath for ruining a perfect moment with his lover... Riddhima got the tray and left from there before Armaan could stop her... Armaan answer the call smiling as he saw Riddhima red cheeks and how she run away when he let go of her...

AFTER THREE DAYS

Riddhima went back to Gupta Mansion and now Karan plaster had remove... Still Doctor asked him to take as much as rest he can and don't let the leg hang down for much time... Armaan asked Karan to take another week off and not to worry about the work as he is there to take care of everything... 

Riddhima come every day after duty and spend times with Karan... She make dinner for him and Armaan, have dinner with them and leave promising she would visit every time she get... Shashank and Padma visit Karan to talk about when to held the prayer and about the engagement which would be taking place in a month time... 

Padma has already talk to Pandit ji and he said they can get them engagement coming month mid days... As the plaster had remove, Karan said they can held the pooja in three days time so Armaan would be able to start his work... 

Also Karan talk Armaan about how many months and years it would take to built the hospital... Armaan said in six month everything will be finished and they can start work as soon as they get everything in settle in hospital... 

THREE WEEKS LATER 

A week was left to Armaan and Riddhima engagement... Armaan was busy in hospital work were else Riddhima was busy with her patient's ... Karan and Shashank were personally checking the preparation for their engagement... 

Padma took Riddhima for shopping along with Muskaan and Nikki... Padma tell Muskaan and Nikki to make the boys take Armaan for shopping as he said making excuse, saying he was busy in the construction site... 

As it was a week, Padma asked Riddhima to take Armaan to get ring for them... Riddhima said they can get ring for them but Padma says they were doing everything without bothering them knowing they are busy in their works... Also Padma said engagement ring should be choose by them so no matter how busy they are, they need to get an hour or two for themselves...

'Yeh kiya hai Riddhi... Hamesha kaam kaam kaam... Ek doh hours khud ke liyeh nikalenge toh kiya jhaenge...' Padma was scolding... 

After spending a hectic day, Riddhima was back and again working on some files saying she needs to get some information related to her patient... Riddhima hasn't change the cloth neither had dinner yet... Padma was calling her from last 20mins and she keeps saying she would be there in 5mins... Her 5mins had turn 20mins and still she didn't dare to move from her room and Padma had enough of Riddhima carelessness and ignoring everything around her once she get involve in work... 

'Mom, I m coming na... Why u r getting so much hyper...' Riddhima said as she got a pen on her mouth and moving her hands on the keyboard... 

Seeing Riddhima was still busy on her work, Padma move towards her taking the pen out from her mouth... Riddhima look towards Padma and saw how much angry she was and Riddhima got nervous seeing her angry face as it was the first time she saw Padma so much angry...

'Mom...' Riddhima try her sugary tone but it didn't go well with Padma...

'Nehi Riddhi... Don't try to make those sugary talk with me... I m very upset with u... And even Armaan... Ek week baad tum dono ki sagai hai... Bas itna kaha haina ki tum dono jaakhar ring select karo... Lekin nehi, na tumhari paas time hai, Na Armaan ke paas...' Padma said... 

Riddhima knows Padma was personally checking every preparation and being the only lady from both family, she had so much pressure... If not Padma will never talk her like that and scold her when she is busy doing hospital work... 

'Mom, I know main aur Armaan bohot careless hai... But I promise... Main kal ya parso uske saat jaakar ring select kardungi...' Riddhima said as she move and hugs Padma... 

'Haan haan... Pichli teen din se tum yehi keh rahe ho... Let me tell u Riddhi... If u didn't go tomorrow or day after tomorrow, I will not spare u and Armaan... Main Armaan koh khud call karke scold karungi and I mean it...' Padma said as she struggle in Riddhima hold... 

'Baapre... Meri Mom itna gussa karsakte hai mujhe aaj se pehle pata nehi ta...' Riddhima said as she rest her chin on her shoulder... 

Riddhima was hugging behind Padma and Padma was trying to move out from her hold... When Riddhima said that, Padma turn her face looking at her as if saying 'it was not funny at all...' Riddhima make a pout and kiss Padma cheeks making her melt with her action...

'I know Mom u r stress about everything... I promise u I will soon go with Armaan...Lekin abhi ke liyeh, lets have dinner... Mujhe bohot bhuk lagi hai aur mujhe woh kaam bhi complete karna hai... Uske baad main Armaan koh call karke aapke taraf se order de dungi okey...' Riddhima said as she gave her the best smile to Padma... 

After dinner, Riddhima came to finish her work... It has been two days Armaan hadn't call her and she didn't blame him for that... Also she had been visiting hospital from two night as she got emergency as her one patient were very critical... That's the reason she was searching for more information and not getting time for her new relation with Armaan... 

So After finishing work, Riddhima thought to msg and check if Armaan was free at this time... They both msg each other but didn't get time to call and talk... They reply back whenever they get time and being in different profession, they knows when they must be free and when not... 

Riddhima change to her night cloths and got on the bed... She was laying on her stomach as her lets were bend up as she keeps moving it up and down... She got her mobile and send a msg to Armaan asking if he was busy... After 2second, Riddhima mobile started to ring and a beautiful smile got on her face... 

'Hello...' Riddhima answer without wasting another second...

IN MALLIK MANSION 

Armaan was working on some files when his mobile vibrate next to him... He look and saw it was from Riddhima and smile adore his face as he check her msg... It has been a week that they haven't meet... As the construction work was going on the site, Armaan had been going there to check it personally... Everything was going as he wanted and he was very happy with the work... 

From three day Armaan had been missing her beautiful voice and he knows Riddhima had been busy with her one patient as suddenly the patient got criticle and Riddhima had been in hospital most of the time from two days... 

So once he get free, he always check his mobile but feel disappoint when he recevied msg from Riddhima saying she will be in hospital... As Armaan get night time, he always call Riddhima and after Karan had recover, Riddhima had stop coming everyday... Riddhima visit them whenever she get time but only that time Armaan always be out in some work... She come to visit Karan and help him with the decoration as their engagement were getting near... 

Just a week and offically Riddhima would be his fiance... Not making her wait for another second, Armaan dail her number and wait for her to answer... After first ring, Armaan hear Riddhima sweet was touch his ear... 

The smile which was on his face already got wild hearing her voice after like three days...Moving the laptop and files away, Armaan stood up moving towards the window looking outside the sky where the moon was glowing giving the light to the dark night... Armaan forgot for sometimes that he had to reply her not she would get panic but hearing her voice, he was so lost that his voice didn't come out...

'Armaan...' Riddhima called...

Armaan was snap back from his trace when he again heard Riddhima voice... On the other side Riddhima was wondering what happen to Armaan that when she pick up still he wasn't talking... Riddhima thought he must be doing some works that he didn't know she was on the call...

'Main baad main call karti hoon...' Riddhima said still when Armaan didn't answer...

'Nehi, main yaha hoon tumhari baat sunne ke liyeh...Kaise ho... Sorry woh teen din baad tumhari awaz suna toh...' Armaan stop not completing his sentence...

'How cheezy Armaan... Don't tell me the Armaan Mallik got lost in my voice...Bohot movies dekhne lage ho tum...' Riddhima said as red color took over her cheeks but she don't want Armaan to think that she was enjoying every word which come from his mouth... 

Armaan smile when he heard Riddhima trying to make fun of him... But he very well knows that Riddhima must be smiling at the moment and she don't want him to know that how much she was enjoying being cheezy with him... Armaan knows Riddhima wouldn't agree that he, the workaholic Armaan Mallik could be romantic sometimes... 

'Haan, ab pyar main padgaye hai toh movie bhi dekhna padta hai u know... Mujhe aur koi kaam nehi hota na, bas movie dekho aur idea's sochta hoon apne hone wale fiance koh impress karne ke liyeh... Woh kiya haina, Madam sochte hai The Workaholic Armaan Mallik can never be romantic...' Armaan said...

'Aur nehi toh kiya... Humne ek month pehle confess ki, aur ab humhari engagement hone wala hai... Tum hi socho... Tum romantic hota toh ek baar bhi mujhe date pe kyun nehi le gaye ab tak...'Riddhima said knowing it was a difficult task to tied his tongue... 

Armaan smile hearing her and about this matter, he had to agree with her... He had been so much busy with his work and Karan's health, he never thought about taking Riddhima out personally just to spend sometimes with her alone...

'Ab chup kyun ho Armaan...' Riddhima asked... 

'Haan. woh kuch nehi... Main soch raha hoon ki tum kal busy nehi hai toh raat koh mere saat chalenge...' Armaan said...

'Kiya baat hai Mr.Mallik... Mere bolte hi sudargaye.. Not bad...Waise main toh ready hoon lekin, tumhe ek kaam karna hoga before it...' Riddhima said... 

'Kiya...' Armaan asked...

Riddhima smile knowing now he wouldn't make any excuse because if he did, Riddhima would not agree to go with him... She can blackmail him for this and Riddhima knows that Armaan would not deny because he wants to make her believe that he can be romantic in any cost... 

'Woh kiya haina Mr. Mallik... Ek week main aapke aur meri sagai hai... Aur ab hum dono ek dusre koh ring pehenne wale hai toh Mom chaahte hai ki hum kal jaakar ring select kare...' Riddhima said... 

Armaan didn't say anything as he, himself had forget about it... He remember few days before that Karan mention to him that he needs to go and select ring with Riddhima... He was so much busy, it slip from his mind and she was glad that Riddhima remind him... 

'Haan woh...' Armaan was rubbing her temple as he had forgotten about it...

'Armaan, I know tum bhul gaye hoge... Its okey...We had been busy from days... I wouldn't blame u because even I didn't get time... But kal main half day le leti hoon so we can go and finish the work tomorrow itself...' Riddhima said...

'Yeah, I guess it would be better...' Armaan said...

'Trust me Armaan, it would be the best for us... Pata hai tumhe Mom ne mujhe already last warning de diya... Kal yeh kaam hona chahiyeh nehi toh woh tumhe personally phone karke kehne wali hai... Maine pehle socha Mom koh tumhe phone karne dete hai...' Riddhima said as she wants to make him little worried because her mother had given her a hard time a while ago... 

Hearing this, Armaan got hell worried that he had never personally talk to Padma yet... Just they greet each other and those formal questions had been exchange in between them... Armaan never get along with anyone mother other then his so he don't know how to talk with his friends mothers, he always feel little awkward... 

'U r kidding right Basket...' Armaan said at last...

'Not at all Armaan... Mom ne sach main kaha... If u want to make sure if I m saying the truth or not, tik hai... Hum kal nehi jaate, phir tum Mom se baat karlena okey...' Riddhima said as she move out from the bed and going near the window... 

'No thanks Basket, I would like to not to have an awkward conversation with my would be mother in law for being how careless I m with our engagement...' Armaan said... 

Riddhima laugh hearing Armaan tense voice and she couldn't help but imagine those worried lines in his forehead and sweat beans appearing on his forehead... When Riddhima started to laugh like a crazy girl, Armaan understood she was teasing him and pulling his leg...'Basket...' Armaan call her name firmly... 

'I m sorry Armaan... hahaha... I can... I can imgaine ur face... Awww... U must be looking... So cute...' Riddhima said in between her laughter... 

'I m not cute Riddhima... and Please don't u ever say cute to me infront of anyone...' Armaan said but he was happy to hear her laughing so freely...

'Haan haan tik hai...So tell me, our plan is conform na... I mean we can go after lunch to pick up our rings and u will take ur would be fiance for the very first date...' Riddhima said...

'First Romantic Day u will ever dream off...' Armaan said...

'Haan haan, Kal dekhungi main... Waise toh zyada expect nehi karna chahiyeh phir bhi... I will wait...' Riddhima said... 

They continue talking like this for another hour or so, roaming around their respective room... They miss each other so much in the past three days that they didn't feel to hang up so they kept talking till late... They end the call when Armaan felt Riddhima was trying to fight with her sleep to be awake, he call it a night saying that he would be picking her up from hospital around 2 as he got a meeting to attend and maybe he would be having lunch with the client... 

Riddhima said he can give a call anytime when he get free before coming to pick up her and she may leave him early so he can go to her house and from there they can go to select their rings... Agreeing with their plans, exchanging gudnight and love they hang up which to meet in their sweet dreams... 

AR FIRST DATE

Riddhima was getting ready to go her first date with Armaan and any boy so far... As Riddhima being very loyal to her family, towards her study and work she never think about being in any relation before... She was glad that she got someone that she can say is hers and who love her to infinity... 

Riddhima couldn't stop thinking about Armaan whole time that she was getting ready and smile was on her lips all this while... Cheeks was cover with her natural blush... She was wearing a white evening dress which come up to her knee leaving her milky long legs bare...

 Dress were hugging her body showing her perfect curves... That was the dress she got today from Armaan, After they got their engagement ring Armaan took Riddhima to mall saying he wants everything perfect for the night... 

Which girl would deny when their lover or to be fiance wants to take her to shopping and wants to spend as much as they could for her... Riddhima surely wants to go with Armaan but she keeps telling her that she would pay but Armaan didn't hear a single word and pay everything she laid her eyes on... 

So as soon as they were back, Riddhima got in her room to get ready for her first offical date with Armaan... Armaan asked permission from Shashank and Padma who gladly give permission without a second thought... They were so happy with their relation how serious they were taking this... 

'Riddhi...' Riddhima heard a knock and Padma calling her from the other side of the close door... 

As Riddhima was putting her earrings she look at the time before calling, 'Come in Mom...' Door was not locked so when Riddhima give permission to come inside, Padma open the door looking around the room to see the mess Riddhima had done...

 It was not really like Riddhima as before Riddhima really not like getting ready for anything like this... Everything were throw here and there on the bed and floor... Padma shake her head but she was happy for once she got to see this sight of Riddhima which was unlike her... 

'Riddhi, kiya haalat bana diya kamre ka...' Padma asked picking some cloths from the floor... 

'Mom, mujhe already bohot der ho rahi hai... Armaan aagaye...' Riddhima asked as she look herself in the mirror for the last time before turning to Padma... 

Padma who was busy picking and arranging Riddhima room didn't see Riddhima was already for her date... Seeing Padma was busy doing other works and not looking at her, Riddhima pout seeing Padma was not giving attention to her... Riddhima thought Padma came to see her but here. Padma was arranging her room not giving any attention to her... 

'Mom, yeh aap kiya kar rahe ho...' Riddhima asked as she stood close to Padma whose back was towards her...

'Kiya kar rahe ho matlab... Tumne kamre ki kiya haalat bana diya Riddhi...Main toh yeh sab arrange kar rahi hoon na... Aur haan Armaan ka call aaya kuch der pehle... Kaha woh tumhe 10mins main lene aane wala hai...' Padma said...

Riddhima pout got deep seeing still Padma was not looking towards her for once... Riddhima knows Padma wasn't used to see her room this mess but common it was to happen when a girl get ready for her very first official date right... But that doesn't mean her mother would not look at her once seeing the mess... 

'Mom, I m ready and aapko kamre ki chinta ho rahi hai...Ek baar bhi mujhe dekha nehi...' Riddhima said...

Hearing Riddhima, Padma turn around to look at her daughter who was standing in front of her all ready to leave to spend sometimes with her would be fiance... Padma look at her from head to toe and move her gaze back on her face with tears in her eyes... 

Riddhima knew she was looking nice as seeing Padma expression... It always happen that whenever Padma sees Riddhima ready for any function which she hardly attend and if she looks nice, she always end up having tears of joys in her eyes which is same color as Riddhima... Padma took kaajal near her eyes and put behind Riddhima ear... 

Riddhima smiles seeing her usual way of saying how much beautiful she was looking and Riddhima got a wide smile on her beauitful face... Not waiting, Riddhima hugs Padma who care her hair and back with love... As they were sharing the hug, door bell rang and they understood it must be Armaan... Padma kiss Riddhima forehead before holding her hands and moving taking her with her out from the room... 

ARMAAN POV START

I reach on time to Gupta Mansion and stood outside as I dial number to check if everything was ready... When I got the positive sign that I can reach our destiny with Riddhima, I move to the door ringing the bell... 

Soon it was open by Kaka who welcome with a bright smile on his face... He left saying Riddhima would be down in any minute... I look around to see no one was anywhere to be seen... I was wondering where Padma Aunty was as Shashank Uncle was with Dad to discuss about something related to our engagement... I knew I had no other option to wait for Riddhima to come down so I took a seat still my eyes looking around the place... 

As my eyes were moving around the house, I spotted to figure coming towards the stairs... As my eyes came to focus, I saw Padma holding Riddhima hand who was wearing the dress I choose for her for tonight... Both were smiling as Padma whisper something to Riddhima... 

My eyes didn't move away from Riddhima as it was admiring the beauty who was not less then an Angel... Her long silky black hair left open behind with curls on the end... Some hairs coming to her forehead near her big eyes which has sparkles... 

As usual, not much make up which show her natural beauty the most... Her long neck were left bare where else she had long earring which comes down on her bare shoulder touching it as the dress has sleeveless and a deep neck... She has put on single bangle on her left hand with a ring to match it... High heels with her dress and she was looking gorgeous... 

As I were busy admiring her, I move my eyes to catch her eyes which she was trying to avoid... I saw the little red color on her cheeks and I knew it was natural blush as she don't like putting more make up and she don't need make up to make herself look beautiful... I couldn't help but couldn't move my gaze away from her... I wish to take her in my arms at the moment and hide her from the world... 

ARMAAN POV END 

RIDDHIMA POV START

When the door bell rang, Mom took my hand and move outside to go and meet Armaan... I couldn't help but blush feeling that soon I will be going with Armaan for our first official date... I didn't dare to look at Armaan feeling the heat on my cheeks as it was turning the color deep...

'Wow, someone is looking very hot in White...' Mom whisper giggle like a teenage...

I didn't dare to look at Armaan knowing his strong gaze were on me... I can feel him checking me out opening when mother was standing next to me... I can feel my cheek heating up changing its color, Mom comments didn't help either and I know Armaan was so lost admiring or checking me out I don't know but his gaze is not really helping me to control the blush which was getting deeper by the passing minute... 

As we make our way down, Mom was commenting on how Armaan was looking as I didn't dare to move my eyes to catch one sight of him knowing I would be lost in no time if I move my eyes to him... I don't want to make the moment awkward when Mom was around so I was avoiding any eye contact with him... 

RIDDHIMA POV END

Like a good mother in law, Padma was telling Armaan to be careful and bring her daughter before it gets too late... And Armaan being the good boy, Nod for everything Padma was saying and hugging Riddhima, Padma let them go and enjoy the night... 

Looking at Padma for the last time before leaving, Riddhima gave a nervous yet happy smile to her... Then she move out with Armaan still not daring to look towards him... She knows he was still watching her closely and she was feeling goosebump rising in her skin... 

Neither of them speak as they move towards Armaan car, Armaan open the door for Riddhima and without looking at him Riddhima sit whispering a, 'Thank you...' Armaan knows Riddhima was trying not to look at him with the fear that she might get lost in him... Armaan move to his side and soon took the wheel as they drive away from the house to go to their destiny for the night hoping that it would be best night for both of them... 

AFTER AN HOUR 

Ride were silent all the way to their destiny... Armaan keeps stealing gazes towards Riddhima but he couldn't fixed it on her knowing he was having difficult controlling on his feelings at the moment seeing her in that white dress... Riddhima was sitting looking outside and she didn't even asked once where he was taking her... 

Neither Armaan tell her because she wants to see her expression once they reach the venue... Armaan stop the car after a long hour drive... Riddhima look around to see they were in country side away from big buildings and Mansions... Riddhima was wondering why Armaan took her there, so as she wants an answer she look at him for the first time that night... 

'Armaan woh...' As Riddhima turn to look at him, she got lost seeing Armaan staring at her... 

She couldn't help but blush seeing him lost in her... She lower her eyelash not looking towards him... Armaan move close to Riddhima, making her look towards her holding her chin... Riddhima felt current run down her spine as Armaan touch her... She look towards him and couldn't help but admire how handsome he was looking in that White Shirt leaving first three button undone... 

'U r looking gorgeous...' Armaan said leaning towards her and kissing her cheek... 

Shy smile form in Riddhima lips as she bit her lower lip to control her blush, his strong scent were getting to her and she was having difficult to control her feelings before she end up doing something stupid... So controlling her feeling, Riddhima close her eyes before she speak and ask him why they were here... 

Armaan move to see Riddhima closing her eyes and was biting her lower lips... He knows the promixity was affecting so much that she was trying to control herself... Armaan smile and unlock his belt getting down from the car and move to Riddhima side to open the door for her like a gentlemen... 

Riddhima let the breath she was holding feeling Armaan move out and soon she unlock her belt and came down when Armaan hold open the door for her... Armaan hold his hand to her which she gladly accepted... They move towards the mountains and Riddhima was amazed to see it how beautiful this place was looking... 

As they got near the mountain, Riddhima was amaze to see it was not a mountain only, it has a waterfall and on side there were stairs to lead up... Riddhima was lost admiring the beauty around her and Armaan was admiring his beauty who was lost in the sight in front of them... 

When Riddhima didn't move, Armaan move closed to her pulling her towards him holding her waist... Riddhima didn't move her gaze away from the sight as she whisper , 'Beautiful...' Hearing her admiring the place, small was not leaving Armaan face... He move ahead holding her close, leads her to the stairs as they started to climb to go the top of the mountain...

 Lamp lights were kept on the side of the stairs with two gape between each stairs... Greenly nature and the smell was giving them a warm welcome to enjoy the nature... 20mins walk came to an end as they reach up to the top of the mountain as they had walk more then 200 steps...

 Armaan was amaze to see Riddhima didn't get tired all the way up there... She was so lost looking around, she didn't know they had been walking for whole 20mins... As they reach all the way to the top, again Riddhima stop seeing the view... Armaan couldn't help but his small got wide seeing her shocked expression as she stood hiding her mouth with her both hands... 

Armaan let go of her as Riddhima move toward the place to have a good look around... She was so amazed that she had never think Armaan would take her some place like this... It was showing the whole City from up there where else she saw the water which was in between several rocks around it which leads the other end of the mountain falling it down... 

Riddhima eyes stop to the table ready for two people with dinner place on it... Lamps were kept on the rocks to give dim lights around the place so that it wouldn't be dark... Small lamps were on the table and Riddhima recongnized the table were made by wood and it look so beautiful...

Riddhima look around to face Armaan who was standing little away from her letting her explore the place... Riddhima smile widely as she move close to him hugging him all of sudden... Armaan wasn't expecting this hug but hugs her back knowing it was her way of saying thank you to him... 

'This is so beautiful Armaan... I never thought I would be coming here on our first date...' Riddhima said as she look around still hugging him by his waist...

 Armaan hand were on her back around her hip... 

'Not more beautiful then my would be fiance...' Armaan said kissing her forehead...

Riddhima smile hearing his simple yet meaningful sentence... Armaan always had the affect on her that his simple sentence make her turn red... Those butterflies which was tickling in her stomach at the moment always be there when he is around her...

'Shall we...' Armaan asked... 

Riddhima nodded and turn around to move but Armaan stop her... Riddhima look towards him and saw him removing his shoes... First Riddhima didn't understand why Armaan was removing his shoes...

'Paani main sandel pehenke jaenge kiya Basket...' Armaan break her trace seeing she was wondering why he was doing that...

Riddhima smile hearing him and move her sandel as they move towards the table with their bare feet touching the cold water... Armaan pull the chair for her and when she sit he went to the other side and took the other seat sitting in front of her... 

'So...' Armaan asked...

'So...' Riddhima repeat...

'Basket...' Armaan call her name... 

'Armaan...' Riddhima call his name as well knowing what Armaan wants to hear but she thought to have some fun with him... 

Riddhima knows Armaan wants her to accept that he is also romantic... Riddhima knows Armaan choose a place like this to show that he wasn't boring and he can be like the other guys... He can do anything to keep the smile on her face which was now on her face... 

Armaan understood by Riddhima expression that how much she love the place... But he wants to hear it from her mouth and also he wants her to accept the fact that he wasn't boring or unromantic... Its true Armaan love his work also its true Riddhima had become a part of his life... 

Armaan knows he don't need to prove how much he loves her and what can he do for her... But to see that smile on her face, Armaan was ready to do anything for her sake... Seeing the sparkle in her eyes, Armaan knew she was in love with this place... 

Armaan was glad that he spotted somewhere like this and it was not a place where people usually visit because it really far away from the city... He was glad that Riddhima like this small attempt of him... 

Armaan and Riddhima were staring each other, Armaan was lost in her thinking how she was acting innocent... Riddhima who was trying to play around him saw her lost again... Seeing his expression, Riddhima knew he must have understand what she was doing...

'Armaan...' Riddhima call him seeing his strong gaze on her...

When Armaan didn't say or move his gaze away from her, Riddhima look away from him hoping he would at least break his trace but he keeps staring at her... Riddhima thought what to do to bring him out from his trace then suddenly an idea popped to her mind...

Naughty smile form in her lips as she bend down and next moment she splash water him on his face making him close his eyes... Armaan was rooted on the spot feeling something cold touching his face all of sudden... Riddhima laugh follow by the act bring him back to the real world... Armaan sit with his eyes close as he hear Riddhima sweet laugh around him...

'Basket...' Armaan said wiping his face and looking towards her...

'Sorry... But main kiya karti, tum kabse statue ke tarah apne khayalon main khoye ho...' Riddhima said...

'Apna nehi, tumhari khayalon main...' Armaan said...

Riddhima felt her cheek heat and she look around not looking at him... Armaan smile seeing how easy it was to shut her by a simple sentence... 

'Dinner kare, I m so hungry...' Riddhima said changing the topic...

Soon they were enjoying there dinner, talking about their works and engagement which would be taking in few days... After dinner, they move around to have a good view of the city... They were enjoying the view holding each other close as the wind was blowing around them making the atmosphere cold... 

'Thank you Armaan...' Riddhima said as she stood in front of Armaan who was hugging her from behind resting his chin on her bare shoulder... 

Armaan knows for what Riddhima was thanking him and he was glad that she enjoy the night with him what else a boy would want from his girl to enjoy a night with their lover...

'I love you...' Armaan whisper on her ear kissing her earlobe... 

Riddhima hands got tight on Armaan hands which was around her waist... Riddhima turn in his hold meeting her eyes with his... She had been controlling herself from the moment her eyes laid on him... She knows it would be ambarrase if she make the first move but when they were in love, it doesn't matter who make the first move every time... 

Armaan was busy admiring the beauty in front of him and just like Riddhima, he had been controlling himself from stealing those lips of hers which was looking so much welcoming... Before Armaan could steal it, Riddhima move leaning her soft ones on his manly one... Both were lost in each other so much as they keep kissing, it was turning passionate...

 Armaan hands were moving on her back while Riddhima hands were around his neck as her one hand was on his hair moving him close to her as much as possible... They break the kiss due to lack of air, Armaan hide his face on her bare neck leaving several kisses while Riddhima was hiding her face on crook of his neck kissing him equally... 

As Riddhima move down to his chest as she care ever so softly on his abs... Armaan stop kissing her feeling her hands moving on his bare chest as her hot breath was kissing too... Armaan hold on Riddhima waist got tight feeling the sudden proximity... 

Riddhima was so lost, she don't know what she was doing... She was unaware of the fact her action were making Armaan desire awake every passing minute... She kiss his chest softly, taking him scent which make her lose her sense... 

'Basket...' Armaan call her name with pleasure but Riddhima was not in her sense to stop... 

She keeps leaving several kisses making him moan her name with each kiss she place on his well built chest... Riddhima was so lost, she started to unbutton his shirt but Armaan knows they need to stop... So not giving her a chance, Armaan make her look towards him crashing his lips on hers... They kiss like another five minutes before breaking the kiss, both of them was out of breath... They rest their forehead against each other as they try to catch the heavy breathes... Eyes closed and beautiful smile on their face...

'I love u Armaan...' Riddhima whisper when she felt her heartbeat was normal... 

'I love u too...' Armaan whisper as he felt her breath on his lips...

Riddhima smile widely as she look at his eyes as they hold each other close, their body touching as if they are one... Riddhima shiver when she felt his hot breath on her lips but she knows she can't get lost in him again just like she was a while ago... 

With Love,

Rihoohaws...  

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

958K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
8.4K 232 7
Here is the OS of our very own favorite MaNan..😍 "i was down on my knees, with my eyes smiling up in freeze, her hair was a mess, as there was some...