Tumse Milke - An AR SS - Comp...

By RihooHaws

Story Based On Armaan Riddhima... More

Tumse Milke - An AR SS - Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20 (Last Part)
Epilogue

Part 5

640 25 0
By RihooHaws

Armaan and Riddhima share a beautiful eyelocked without blinking there eyes... Their trace were broken when someone enter the cafe ringing the small bell... Riddhima took out her hand away from Armaan grip and Armaan chuckle seeing her shy face... 

'So Riddhima... Will u be my fiance...???' Armaan asked... 

Riddhima was shocked to hear his sudden propose as she wasn't really expecting him to propose her like that... Seeing Riddhima shocked expression Armaan smile and to make the atmosphere friendly Armaan thought to make a joke...

' I mean hum dono ke parents toh tayyar hai humhare seedhe shaadi karwane ki...But pehle humhe sagai karna hoga right... So if we will get engage boring nehi hoga if people ask us how I propose u and then u will not have an answer to give them...' Armaan said winking at Riddhima who smile understanding why Armaan said that... 

'Armaan...' Riddhima call his name looking away from him...

'Ab aise mat sharmao tum jaise hum pehli baar mil rahe ho...Common Riddhima, we r friends right...' Armaan said...

'Haan Armaan, but u know it feel little awkward when u just propose like that in middle our conversation...' Riddhima said looking towards him...

Armaan admire how beautiful Riddhima was looking and he notice that she was wearing the same light purple salwar suit which she wear in hospital... Still she was looking so much fresh and glowing after working for hours in hospital...

'I know but, I thought it would be nice...' Armaan said with a wink... 

'But kiya humhare parents maanenge if we say we will thinking about marrying later...' Riddhima asked...

'Pata nehi but I guess it would be fine with them as they want us to be in relation...' Armaan said... 

Armaan and Riddhima were talking for another 2hours and by the time they left it was almost 8pm... Riddhima said she has to go as from morning she was out from house... Also Riddhima tell Armaan, she will be seeing if her Dad can do anything about the ground that Armaan need to build the hospital and Armaan said to wait for sometimes because he don't want Shashank to think he was using her for the ground... Riddhima agree with him and bidding goodnight, they left to their respective house... 

A MONTH LATER 

Through the last month, Armaan and Riddhima become good friends... Karan, Shashank and Padma were happy to see the developing friendship of Armaan and Riddhima... Armaan started to visit Riddhima house and Riddhima also sometimes visit Armaan house to spend sometimes with Karan... As their professional is very different, mostly they meet on Sunday... Sometimes Armaan and Karan visit Gupta's and Sometimes Riddhima visit them... 

In this past month, Armaan and Riddhima have come closer several times and share close moments but always their trace break with disturbance... They always plan something or other for each Sunday... So as plan, this time it was Riddhima to visit the Mallik's this Sunday... By 7am, Riddhima was all ready to go and meet Armaan... 

Knowing he would be in his beauty sleep and it would be so much fun to wake him up by playing a prank on him, Riddhima move out calling to Padma who was already in kitchen that she will be back by 10pm... Riddhima drive without getting stuck in the traffic as it was early for a Sunday... 

Very few people were out enjoying the warm sun which was up in the sky... Some where busy in their jogging while others were doing their morning exercise and walking in the park... As Riddhima was very fond of playing Basketball, she thought to make Armaan play with her as other day he was saying that he is champ when he was in collage... So Riddhima asked him to play with her but he deny saying they can play someother day...

'Guess today is my lucky day Armaan... Maine toh apne saat spare cloths bhi laayi hoon... Aaj toh main bhi dekhun tum kitna accha khelta hai ya bas aise boldiya...' Riddhima smile to herself as she pull on main door of Mallik Mansion... 

As soon as Riddhima stop, Karan came out in his jogging cloth... He was holding a bottle of water as it was his daily routine to go for jogging at this time... Seeing Riddhima had make it as she promise Karan greeted her with a big smile and a hug... 

'GoodMorning Angel...' Karan said as Riddhima return hug and give a bright smile to him... 

'GoodMorning Uncle... All set to go off jogging...' Riddhima asked looking from head to toe... 

'Check on it... How does I look...' Karan said opening his hand and showing his cloth...

'Dashing... Who will say u has a son... U r like Armaan's big brother...' Riddhima said giving her a sweet smile to which Karan patted her head for her cuteness...

'Woh toh main hoon... Issiliyeh toh woh mujhe buddy bhulate hai aur main use...' Karan said proudly...

'Waise hai kaha aapka Buddy... Mujhe yaha bhulake abhi tak so raha haina...' Riddhima said... 

'Whatelse... U know kehne ke liyeh woh bohot kaam karta hai...Lekin jabse tum use life main aaye ho, woh tumhari aage peeche ghumna pasand karte hai... Waise tum kahe toh dono ke sagai abhi karwade... Next month wait karne ka kiya matlab...' Karan said as he put his hand around Riddhima shoulder... 

Hearing Karan comment, Riddhima felt heat on her cheeks... She bit her lower lip to control her smile and not to show Karan how much his little comment was affecting her... Karan saw Riddhima cheeks color change and it happens every time Karan ask her if she wants they can arrange her and Armaan engagement early then the day they finalized... But Karan or neither Riddhima parents wants to make hurry so they agree to let them engage on the date they choose... 

'Uncle, aapko der nehi ho raha... Aap apne jogging pe jao...Main aapke buddy koh utake usse kuch workout karwati hoon...' Riddhima said changing the topic all of sudden... 

'Workout??? Woh bhi buddy se...Phir toh mujhe tujhe all the best bolna padega... Kyunki woh toh bohot din se na jogging pe gaye hai na gym pe...' Karan said as Riddhima move inside... 

'Woh toh aap mujhpe chod do Uncle... Aaj maine usse workout nehi karwayi toh mera naam Riddhima Gupta nehi...' Riddhima said turning around and winking at him...

'Waise bhi kuch din baad tum Riddhima Armaan Mallik banenege... Lekin tum koshish karna chaahte hai toh tik hai... All the very best Angel...' Karan said as he wave to her and run out to do his jogging... 

Riddhima smile and wave him back and run towards the stairs as smile on her face... She had a blush remembering what Karan just said a few minutes ago and she felt how nice it sounds her name with Armaan name... Hitting her head for thinking something crazy, Riddhima open Armaan room door as she enter shouting on stop of her voice... 

'Rise and Shine... Good Morning Mr. Armaan Mallik...' Riddhima move towards the window and open the curtains letting the sun rays peeped inside the room on Armaan bed...

Armaan who was dreaming about his dream girl, was disturb by the sudden loud voice of Riddhima and Sun light... Armaan hide his face under the duvet as he pull it over his head... Riddhima turn towards Armaan to see him hiding under the duvet, she move towards him with a pout on her face... 

'Armaan... Get up... Its 7 30 now...Bhulgaye kiya... Aaj tujhe meri saat Basketball khelna hai...' Riddhima said pulling the duvet away but Armaan hid his face with pillow this time... 

'Sone de Basket...' Armaan said with a sleepy voice... 

'Arey main Basketball khelne ki baat kar rahi hoon aur tum mujhe Basket bol rahe ho...Armaan, main Basket nehi Riddhima hoon... Now get up nehi toh main tujhpe paani daalungi...'Riddhima said trying to pull the pillow under him...

'Kyun tang kar rahe ho... Baad main khel sakte haina... Aaj nehi...' Armaan said turning his bare back towards Riddhima... 

This was not the first time Riddhima saw him shirtless because by now Riddhima get to know he sleep shirtless... First day Riddhima saw him without shirt, she turn her back towards him hiding her face... But Armaan make fun of the moment and said get to use as she would be starting to visit him more oftenly and we will be welcoming him like that only... 

Riddhima remember that day how she run after him and both end up falling on his bed with her on top of him... But after that day, Riddhima didn't feel shy to see him without shirt and it was not a big deal her to crash in to his room any time she wants... Riddhima thought she wouldn't let him go easily this time as for once he call her basket and now he was not waking up bringing her in this early morning on a Sunday... 

Without thinking twice, Riddhima jump on Armaan bed and started to jump like a kid... As Armaan was bouncing on the bed because of Riddhima jumping, he look towards her giving her, 'R u crazy'look... 

'Common Armaan... U can't sleep whole day now... Get urself ready for the one on one match with the champ...' Riddhima said knowing this surely would work... 

As Riddhima expected, Armaan look at her glaring and Riddhima stop jumping giving him a sweet innocent smile... Armaan roll his eyes and turn around again hiding his head with his pillow... Riddhima mouth hang open seeing his action and again she started to jump shouting on top of voice... 

'Get up Armaan Mallik... We have a game to play and U need to prove urself that u can play well them me... Dar gaye kiya Armaan Mallik...' Riddhima said laughing... 

Hearing Riddhima last sentence, Armaan move the pillow looking towards Riddhima... Riddhima stop jumping seeing Armaan was now full awake and she patted her back imaginary for the good work of waking Armaan Mallik at early morning in a Sunday...

'Basket, first main darti nehi hoon tumse... Haan I know u r good player but mujhse accha... No never...Aur secondly, its only 7 30... Why we need to get up so early on a Sunday Yaar...' Armaan asked...

'First, I have a very beautiful name given by my Parents... Its Riddhima... Secondly, its not my fault that I m here this early because it was u who make the rule that every Sunday we will meet each other at 7... So stop complaining like a baby...' Riddhima said bending and pulling Armaan cheeks..

'Riddhima...' Armaan whined and Riddhima smile winking at him... 

Now Riddhima was sitting on the bed next to him and Armaan was admiring how beautiful she was looking at body fit red top and slimfit black jeans... Her hair was tied in to high ponytail and fringe were falling on her forehead... She has not apply any make up other then those strawberry lip gloss to keep her lips wet and shinny...

Riddhima who look towards Armaan when Armaan didn't say anything more to see only him admiring her... She also could help but check him how cute he was looking with his messy hair leaving some on his board forehead... Riddhima eyes drop on his lips which was natural pinkish as it has a dreamy smile on... Riddhima move her gaze scolding herself mentally for checking him forgetting why she was here... When Armaan saw Riddhima checking him and then suddenly moving her gaze frown form on his face...

'Tum ready hokhe neeche aao, I will be waiting...' Riddhima said getting out from the bed and leaving the room before Armaan could stop her...

 Armaan smile understanding what might have happen and without being lazy, Armaan move out thinking to have another awesome Sunday with his to be fiance... Mohan Kaka had offer Riddhima Coffee but Riddhima said she would have juice other then coffee... 

Mohan Kaka was glad to make some for her as he was happy from the day he came to know that she was the girl who is choose for his Armaan Baba... Mohan Kaka treat Riddhima like his own daughter and Riddhima was glad that Mohan Kaka had a special place in his heart for her... 

Riddhima was waiting for Armaan and sipping her juice when she heart Armaan footsteps... She look around to see Armaan wearing a Vest and Short revealing his muscle arms... As Armaan came down, Mohan Kaka came with his black coffee but Riddhima stop him before Armaan could take it from Mohan Kaka... 

'Kaka, woh lejae aur Armaan ke liyeh bhi juice leaao...' Riddhima said as she sit sipping her juice... 

'Lekin Basket main...' Armaan was cut by Riddhima...

'Armaan yeh basket basket kiya laga rakka hai... Aur Kaka aap please woh coffee lejao aur juice leaao...' Riddhima said... 

Hearing Riddhima, Mohan Kaka went from there and then both Armaan and Riddhima face each other... Armaan was waiting for Riddhima to explain why she send back his black coffee and ask to bring juice for him... But when Riddhima didn't say anything, Armaan thought to asked himself... 

'Riddhima, what wrong with u... U know I drink only black coffee right...' Armaan said little annoyed... 

'Toh, aaj se band kardena... Black ki jhaga milk coffee ya juice peelena...' Riddhima said as if it was not a big deal...

'Kyun, pehle toh mana nehi kiya... Ab kyun...' Armaan asked with one brow rise...

'Kyunki pehle socha tujhe bolenge toh bura lagega... Lekin abhi socha bura lagega bhi kiya hoga... Aur tumhe nehi pata black coffee is not good for health...' Riddhima said...

'Doctor Saahiba, ab aapke aage koi kiya bol sakte hai...' Armaan said joining his hand infront of her and bowing his head... 

Riddhima smile seeing his action and at that moment Mohan Kaka came with Armaan Juice... Seeing Armaan standing with his head bow, Kaka smile knowing only Riddhima can control him...

'Kaka, aajse Armaan Baba ke liyeh roz juice de dena... Evening main ek Milk coffee okey...'Riddhima said as if she was the Malik of the house...

'Hi Bitiya... Hum isbaat ka dyan rakhenge...' Mohan Kaka said...

'Haan haan, Ab sab kuch toh aapke bitiya ke hisaabse hoga isghar main...' Armaan said as he drink half of the glass in one go... 

'Waise baat toh sahi hai... Abhi se aadat daalo Mr.Mallik... Kyunki Shaadi ki baad toh meri hi hukum chalne wali hai yaha...' Riddhima said winking at him as she finished her juice and moving out from the house... 

Armaan also finished his juice and thanking to Mohan Kaka, run behind from his lady love...

IN BASKETBALL COURT 

Armaan and Riddhima were playing from the last one hour... Both were sweated from head to toe as the sun were making the atmosphere hot outside... Both were playing as if winning depends on their life, so neither of them was willing to end the game...

Riddhima agree with Armaan that he was a good player and same goes with Armaan... Armaan was very impress about Riddhima some perfect moves and he admire that she was really good... 

'Basket, lets end na... I m tired...' Armaan said when Riddhima score another Basket making the score 25 to 24, she was leading one point... 

Riddhima look around to see Armaan bending holding his knee and trying to catch his breath which was fast because of all the running... Sweat water was coming down on forehead to nose top while his hair was wet making him look hot and sexy...

'Yeh subahse kiya basket basket laga rakka hai Armaan... Maine kitni baar kaha hai...' Riddhima was cut by Armaan...

'Yehi tumhari naam Riddhima hai... I know Basket... Ab maine socha tumhe Basketball khelna kitna pasand hai aur tum bohot accha khelte ho...So aajse woh tumhari new nickname hai... Basket... Aur woh sirf main tujhe bhulaunga... Kissi aur ne himmat ki bhi toh main use itna maarunga...'Armaan said and this time Riddhima cut him...

'Bas bas Mr.Mallik... Itna over react karne ki jarurat nehi hai... Tum toh aise bol rahe ho jaise main tumhari property hoon...' Riddhima said as she was dribbling the ball... 

Armaan who move close to Riddhima, suddenly pull her towards him which make Riddhima left the ball and her body was crush on Armaan hard chest... Armaan put his hand around her waist... 

'Haan U r mine... Kyunki ab tum mera fiance banega kissi aur ka nehi...I don't now what u think about me Riddhima but...' Armaan stop... 

Riddhima who was lost in Armaan and sudden closeness ask Armaan, 'But' and to complete his sentence...

'But, I m in love with u...' Armaan complete his sentence giving a big shock to Riddhima... 

With Love,

Rihoohaws...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
7.4M 422K 56
''You remind me of the ocean..'' ''Is it because I'm deep and mysterious?'' he asks. ''No, because you're salty and scare the shit out of people'' ©2...