Tumse Milke - An AR SS - Comp...

By RihooHaws

Story Based On Armaan Riddhima... More

Tumse Milke - An AR SS - Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20 (Last Part)
Epilogue

Part 4

699 23 0
By RihooHaws

Armaan and Rahul make their way to the cafe knowing Muskaan will be there with her friends... On the way to hospital, Armaan told Rahul that he met with Riddhima for Karan request... Also he wants to meet her again as he wants to talk with her something important...

'Lekin tumhe kaise pata Ridzy waha Muski ki saat kaam karti hai...' Rahul asked as he was driving... 

Armaan was sitting on the passenger seat next to him... Armaan smile remembering his conversation with Riddhima... Seeing Armaan smiling, for the first time Rahul realized that his friend was interest in someone in his whole... Rahul was glad that Karan push him and make him meet Riddhima because how much he knows about Riddhima from Muskaan, she is very kind and pure heart girl... 

'So u r at last thinking about something leaving ur works and those files Buddy...' Rahul said while he keeps looking towards the road...

'Pata nehi kyun Rahul... When I first saw Riddhima, I felt a new connection towards her... Lekin mujhe meri dreams bhi pura karna hai... When Riddhima said that my dream would come true, I felt that she wants to be a part of this to make it come true with me... The moment she came to know about my dream, without thinking for twice, she was ready to help me... We don't know much about each other and it was our very first meeting still she manage to make it so easy for both of us that we keep talking for three hours without getting bore...' Armaan said with a dreamy smile...

Rahul smile hearing his friend kum brother talking about a girl for the first time in his whole life... Rahul was happy that Armaan found a girl that he like or maybe he was already in love with her... 

'Lekin Dad ne mujhe kasam de diya Rahul... Main toh yehi kehna chaahta ta dad se main ek chance dena chaahta hoon but Dad ne kaha main use shaadi nehi karenge toh uska mara huva muh dekhenge...' Armaan said as his smile fades away... 

Rahul who was listening to him push the break all of sudden hearing Armaan... Rahul also couldn't believe his ears when Armaan said this because he never thought Karan Uncle would say anything like that to make Armaan get settle down in his life... 

Rahul knows Karan Uncle had been very worried for Armaan as Armaan don't want to get married unless he didn't get a ground to built hospital for her mother's memory... When Rahul suddenly push the break bring the engine to a stop, Armaan look at him asking what happen... Rahul try to get what Armaan said as he thought he just hear that wrong...

'Aise kyun dekh rahe ho...' Armaan asked...

'Kiya abhi tumne Karan Uncle baare main kaha woh maine aise suna ya sach main tumne kaha...'Rahul asked... 

'Main bala aise kyun kahunga Rahul...Dekh, tu jaante haina... Yeh sach hai mujhe pehle koi bhi ladki pe interest nehi hai...Maine dad se kaha main shaadi ke liyeh abhi bhi tayyar nehi hoon but main ek chance de sakti hoon... Main aur Riddhima ek dusre ke saat time spend karna chaahta hoon aur if aage jaakhe humhe lage we r meant to be together and ready to take next step, we will get married...Lekin maine kuch aur bolne se pehle Dad ne baras bada mujhpe... Tabse lekar aaj abhi tak Dad ne mujhse baat nehi ki... Toh main soch raha ta main Riddhima se baat karlun...I mean I like her we can give a chance to make things work between us...' Armaan said...

Rahul sit staring at him not knowing whatelse to say... He knows now Armaan was trap but he was glad that Armaan think of talking to Riddhima about his matter... When Rahul didn't say anything, Armaan wave his hand in front of Rahul face to bring him back to reality...

'Tumne sahi socha Armaan...I guess its high time u give chance to other relation too... Karan Uncle loves u alot thats the reason maybe he said that to u because he don't want u to be alone forever in ur life... Shayad kahin na kahin use Nandini Aunty ki kami mehsoos ho raha hoga Armaan... Main jaanta hoon tum dono hai ek dusre ke saat lekin kab tak... Humne yeh socha nehi na Nandini Aunty aise chali jaaenge... So we better always be ready things like this to happen in our life because no one knows what will happen in future...' Rahul said again starting to drive...

'I know Rahul... Issiliyeh toh main tayyar hogaya lekin Riddhima koh aur jaanne ke liyeh... Aise bas shaadi toh nehi kar sakte haina...' Armaan said...

'Yeh bhi sahi hai... I m so glad u r willing to talk with Ridzy...If u ever want my advice, I want to say never hurt Ridzy, shayad tumhe kiya kissi aur koh bhi uske jaisa koi nehi mil sakte... Woh dil ke bohot acche hai aur she always knows how to deal with people easily... Jo bhi woh karti hai, woh bohot interest hokhe karte hai... Rishta nibana use khoob acche se aati hai... Shayad issiliyeh bohot log use pasand karte hai... Koi bhi use milti haina, bas uski tareef karti hai... She is a gem that any guy will want in their life... Jo usse shaadi karega na, woh bohot lucky hoga trust me...' Rahul said as he stop the car... 

Armaan who was listening to Rahul with a smile on his face frown when Rahul stop the car... Armaan just want him to keep telling him more about Riddhima...

'Ab kyun rukh gaye...' Armaan ask looking at Rahul...

'Kyunki hum apne manzil tak poach gaye... Isbaar yeh sirf mera manzil nehi raha... Hum dono ke manzil hai...' Rahul said going out from the car and Armaan also move out looking towards the big building in front of his eyes... 

Rahul and Armaan move inside the hospital and as Rahul has been there before, he knows where the cafe was... As they enter, they stop to spot were Muskaan was sitting with her friends...

'Woh dekho...' Rahul said pointing to a table where Muskaan was sitting with Riddhima and another girl who Armaan don't recognized... 

Rahul patted Armaan back asking him to move as he move towards the girls...

'Hey ladies...' Rahul said when they reach to them and Armaan stood next to him flashing his dimple as he look towards Riddhima who was sitting looking at her plate... 

Riddhima look towards them hearing Rahul voice and was shocked to see Armaan there with him... Before anyone could say anything, they heard Riddhima whispering, 'Armaan' Rahul smile with Armaan knowing Riddhima was shocked to see him there with him... 

Muskaan was surprise to hear Riddhima saying Armaan name as she never knew they meet each other before... Nikki were sitting not understanding what was happening because it was the first time even she met with Armaan... 

'Glad u remember me Riddhima...' Armaan said flashing his dimple...

'So u guys have met before...' Muskaan asked...

'Haan just yesterday... Actually our parents are friends so we met only yesterday... Humhe kiya pata phire itni jaldi milenge...' Armaan said... 

'Ab kade kade baate karenge kiya... Beito Armaan...' Rahul said as he already took a seat next to Muskaan... 

Muskaan introduce Nikki to Armaan as Armaan and Riddhima have met before... They were talking and having lunch when they got pagers asking to resume their duty...

'Guys, we need to go and resume our duty...' Muskaan said...

'It was nice meeting ur Armaan... And Rahul, aaj kal tum bohot kam aate ho Muski se milne ke liyeh... Aaj toh Abhi bhi nehi hai... Armaan ab tum bhi aana Rahul ke saat phir ek din Abhi se bhi mil lena...'Nikki said. as she put her lab coat... 

Everyone stood to leave and Nikki left bidding goodbye to Armaan and Rahul... Rahul asked Armaan to meet him down at the parking lot as he left with Muskaan... Now it was Riddhima and Armaan who left together... 

'Riddhima...' Armaan call her name when they reach to nurse station...

'Haan Armaan... Tumhe kuch bol na ta...' Riddhima asked...

'Umm... Woh main soch rahi ti kiya tum mere saat shaam koh coffee pe chal sakte ho...' Armaan asked... 

Riddhima smile seeing how nervous Armaan was when he asked her to go out with her... She was thinking to talk him but don't know how... She was glad that Armaan ask her to meet for a coffee... 

'Sure Armaan... My duty will be finished by 5...' Riddhima said...

'Cool, we can meet in the same coffee shop at 5 30 then...' Armaan said...

'Fine with me...' Riddhima said... Both bid bye and Armaan left with Rahul as he started to count down the hours... 

MALLIK MANSION

Armaan reach home before he left to meet Riddhima... As he don't want to go in formal cloth this time, he quickly took a shower and change to a white shirt with black jeans... He left first three button undone while his hair were wet with some hair coming on his forehead... He spray his favorite scent and looking at the mirror, he left the room knowing he was looking perfect for his second meeting with Riddhima... 

As Armaa came down to the hall, he saw Karan sitting on the couch watching television... Seeing Armaan was ready to leave, Karan thought to ask but then he stop himself when he remember he was still upset with him...

'Dad, main baahar jaa raha hoon... Dinner tak aajaunga...' Armaan said...

Karan didn't look at him or neither ask him where he was going... Armaan knew he was still upset, he was sad that so before going, he thought to have a quick talk with his dad... Armaan move close to him sitting on his knee in front of Karan... Still Karan didn't look towards Armaan so Armaan took Karan hand in his holding it... 

'Dad, I know aap mujhse upset ho...Lekin kal aapne mujhe bolne ka moka nehi diya... Main jaanta hoon aap mere liyeh kitna pareshan ho...Aap jo bhi kar rahe ho mere liyeh kar rahe ho... Dad, aaj tak maine aapke har baat maanna aur aage bhi maanunga... Main bas itna kehna chaahta ta ki main is rishte toh chance dena chaahta hoon... Main Riddhima koh aur jaanna chaahta hoon... Uske saat waqt bitana chaahta hoon... Sagai toh jab bhi Riddhima tayyar hai main karne ke liyeh tayyar hoon Dad... Aur shaadi bhi uske marzi se hoga... Dad, main kabhi aapke baat se inkaar kar sakta hoon kiya...' Armaan said...

Hearing Armaan, Karan look towards him and next moment he hugs him... Armaan also hugs his Dad knowing he would be so much happy with his decision... It was the least he could do for him, Armaan knows it... 

'Mujhe pata ta tum kabhi mujhe mana nehi karenge Armaan...Maine Shashank koh pehle se haan kehdiya kyunki main jaanta hoon tumhe Riddhima pasand aayenge... I m sorry baccha maine kal gusse main woh sab bol diya...' Karan said...

'Its okey Dad... Aap mujhpe gussa nehi karenge toh aur kispe karenge...Lekin Dad, main yeh rishte koh ek moka dunga... Iska yeh matlab nehi hai main jo karna chaahta hoon woh main bhul jaunga...' Armaan said... 

'I know Buddy... Aur main mana nehi karunga tumhe... I m happy u r trying to make things work... Aur main bhi apne tarafse puri koshish karunga humhe jaldse jaldi ground miljae...' Karan said caring Armaan hair... 

Armaan hugs Karan and stood up to leave...

 'U r the best Dad... I love u...' Armaan said again hugging him...

'I Love u too Buddy...' Karan said hugging him back...

Armaan saw the time and it was ten minutes to 5 30 now... He then remember that Riddhima must be waiting for him and he needs to make it there in 10mins... 

'Dad, I had to leave now...' Armaan said...

'Lekin tum kaha jaa rahe ho Sonny boy...' Karan call Armaan when he saw him running towards the main door...

'Aapke hone wale bahu se milne...' Armaan said winking at him and waving he left...

Karan was standing smiling when he hears Armaan saying he was going to meet his daughter in law... He was happy to know that whatever Armaan said few minutes ago, he mean it... Armaan didn't say but he was really trying to give happiness for Karan... 

GUPTA MANSION

Padma were sitting reading a magazine while Shashank was in room getting freshen up... Padma was waiting for Riddhima so that they could have their evening tea together... Shashank came after getting freshen up and was smiling about something... 

'Padma, mujhe chai dena...' Shashank said... 

'Lekin abhi toh Riddhi nehi aayi... Aapko pata hai woh kab tak aayenge...' Padma asked standing... 'Der hojaenge use...' Shashank said still smiling... 

Without asking anything more, Padma went to bring tea for them... Soon she was sitting with Shashank sipping their tea enjoying with biscuits... Shashank has on the television and was staring at the news with a smile on his face... 

Padma notice that Shashank had been smiling from god knows how many minute and she was wondering what has happen because he was smiling after he came back having the shower... 

'Kiya baat hai... Aaj bohot zyada khush ho aap...' Padma asked...

'Haan Padma... Pata hai abhi Riddhi kaha gaye hai...' Shashank asked...

Padma look towards him waiting for him to answer as she thought Riddhima was still in hospital because she hasn't come back home yet or inform her that she was going out directly from hospital... Seeing Padma expression, Shashank understood she didn't know Riddhima's whereabouts...

'Woh Armaan se milne gaye hai...' Shashank said as his eyes twinkle with happiness...

'Accha, lekin aapko kaise pata...' Padma ask as she sip her tea... 

'Karan ka call aaya... Woh bohot khush hai... Armaan se baat huva hai uske... Armaan Shaadi ke liyeh abhi tayyar nehi hai... Lekin Sagai ke liyeh haan kaha hai if Riddhi is ready... I hope Riddhi bhi jaldi haan karde toh hum in dono ke jaldi saigai karwa dete hai...' Shashank said...

'Yeh toh bohot acchi baat hai Shashank... Karan Bhaisaab bohot khush hoga...' Padma said...

'Bohot zyada khush hai... Aur main bhi khush hoon humhare bacchi ke liyeh... Armaan se accha ladka use nehi mil sakte jo apne Mom Dad se itna zyada pyar karta hai.. Itna mehnat karta hai...' Shashank said...

'Haan Shashank, Armaan lakhon main ek hai... Humhe use accha ladka humhare Riddhima ke liyeh nehi mil sakte...' Padma said... 

They sit without saying anything for another second... As Shashank was watching television, Padma took out her mobile wondering why Riddhima hasn't inform her about meeting Armaan... Riddhima was not like this before then Padma thought maybe she was feeling shy to ask as it was very first time she was meeting with a guy... Shashank saw Padma holding her mobile and lost in somewhere...

'Kiya huva, Riddhi ne tumhe inform nehi kiya issiliyeh pareshan ho rahi ho...' Shashank asked... 

Padma didn't say anything thinking how well Shashank understand her without her saying anything... Padma open the mobile to check and saw one unread msg which was from Riddhima... Smile came to her face as she was prove wrong that Riddhima has changed... 

How can Riddhima will be changed when her mother was Padma who had teach her what is good and bad... Riddhima will never forget what Padma teach her and will always respect her with whole hearted and inform about her whereabouts without forgetting... 

'Humhare bacchi hai woh... Woh kabhi nehi bhulenge humhe bata na woh kab kisse kaha milte hai...' Shashank said seeing Padma smiling...

'Haan Shashank... Main bohot khush hoon woh humhare baat maante hai aur nibate hai...' Padma said keeping her mobile on the coffee table...

'After all tumne itna accha sansaar diya hai humhare Riddhi koh...' Shashank said and both smile at each other... 

COFFEE SHOP

Riddhima had reach before ten minutes and Armaan msg her saying he had book table for them by his name... Riddhima was glad that the lady recognized her and lead her to the very same table which she and Armaan share in their first meeting previous day... Lady asked Riddhima what she wants and she said the very same which she order the previous day... 

When the lady went, Riddhima look around the place admiring how calm this place was... Perfect place to meet someone special... Riddhima took out her mobile to kill the time while she was waiting for Armaan... She knows she was early but don't know why she felt to wait for him like he waited for her the other day... 

Soon it was past 5 30 and Armaan hasn't come yet... Riddhima thought to call and asked him but thought to wait for another five minutes and he didn't make her wait for much time as she saw him coming through the door and towards her... 

'Hey, Sorry I got late... Actually Dad ne baaton main rokh diya...' Armaan said sitting in front of her... 

'Its okey Armaan... No problem...' Riddhima said... 

Armaan call the lady asking to bring him one black coffee and Armaan look towards Riddhima who was sitting holding her hot chocolate in her hands... She has drink half of it and Armaan saw she has finished her cake too... 

No one said anything for sometimes as they didn't get the word to start conversation... But when the lady came and gave Armaan black coffee and left, both start together...

'Armaan/Riddhima...' Both said at the same time and next moment both laugh... 

Armaan sip his black coffee and hold it in his hand while looking at Riddhima... He don't know why but today, he was feeling much more nervous then yesterday... 

'Armaan, mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai...' Riddhima said at last breaking the silent...

'Mujhe bhi Riddhima... Lekin pehle tum kaho kiya baat hai...' Armaan asked... 

'Woh, Armaan humhare parents chaahte hai hum jaldi se jaldi shaadi karle...Lekin main jaanti hoon tum apne dreams koh pura karna chaahte ho... Maine kaha ta tujhe yeh meri pehli meeting hai jo maine koi bhi ladke se mili... I don't know why but, when I saw u I felt that I can give a try...' Riddhima said...

'Same goes with me Riddhima... Main kal Dad se kaha I m not ready for marriage but before I could say anything else...' Armaan said but was cut by Riddhima...

'Uncle ne tumhe suna diya...' Riddhima complete for him...

Armaan was shocked to hear this because he hasn't tell about the fight other then Rahul... He was wondering how Riddhima came to know about it... Seeing Armaan was lost, Riddhima understood what he must be thinking...

'Armaan, kal raat Uncle humhare ghar aaya ta dinner ke liyeh...Woh bohot pareshan ta... Woh tumse bohot zyada pyar karta hai... Armaan, I felt we r not doing good always rejecting to move on in our life... Tum chaahte toh we can try to make this work... I promise main tumhe apne dreams koh fulfilled karne ke liyeh help jarur karungi... Yaad hai maine kal kaha tumhara sapna jaldi sach hoga... Tum chaahte ho toh main tumhe ek ground de sakta hoon aur main chaahta hoon main bhi tumhare saat is project main kaam kare as being a doctor...' Riddhima said... 

Armaan was surprise to hear this, he couldn't believe that Riddhima was willing to help him to fulfilled his dream... Just its been two days and Riddhima was willing to help him... Now Armaan understood why Karan has choosen Riddhima for him...

'I would be so pleasure if u help me Riddhima... Lekin main yeh nehi chaahte tum soche main is rishte koh ek moka dena chaahta hoon toh iski wajahse de raha hoon kyunki tumne mujhe help karne ke offer di... Kal jab maine pehli baar tumhe dekha... I feel this unknown connection... Tumhe kuch toh baat hai Riddhima jo mujhe is rishte ke baare main sochne par majboor kiya... Main bohot khush hoon aaj maine tumse baat karne ka socha...' Armaan said holding Riddhima hand across the table... 

Riddhima smile hearing him and a blush crap on her cheeks making the pink light color change it to dark pinkish... Armaan smile seeing Riddhima blush hearing his comment and somehow he felt she also like him... 

Both keep looking at each other sharing the most beautiful eye lock without blinking there eyes... Their trace were broken when someone enter the cafe ringing the small bell... Riddhima took out her hand away from Armaan grip and Armaan chuckle seeing her shy face...

'So Riddhima... Will u be my fiance...???' Armaan asked...

With Love,

Rihoohaws... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
26M 779K 76
"You are mine!" He roars. "I will do whatever it takes to make you know that. Whether it means I lock you up in a prison and throw away the key." Foo...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...