Tumse Milke - An AR SS - Comp...

Od RihooHaws

Story Based On Armaan Riddhima... Více

Tumse Milke - An AR SS - Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20 (Last Part)
Epilogue

Part 2

966 28 2
Od RihooHaws

MALLIK MANSION

Armaan stop his car in front of the big Mansion which was beautifully build with marbles tiles on the stair which leads to the front door... It has a big garden which was neatly clean cutting the grass and water had been giving to the greenly plants which was shinning with different types and colors of flowers... 

This was one of the best place they had around their house which make the Mansion so much attractive and beautiful... Garden area was maintain by the lady in the house but after the incident which took her away, Karan make sure that nothing change... He wants everything to be just the way Nandini like and nothing would be changing around the place so they feel her always around them... 

Armaan who came out from his car, look at the garden area like always before he enter the Mansion... Servants were busy running here and there doing their work... Armaan move to the big hall which was furniture with most expensive furniture's making the place look so royal... 

Big Chandaliar were hang above the high ceiling... Expensive sofa's were kept in the middle of the hall where else on right there were big LCD TV hang on the wall with media player, music player with racks around it with many CD's and books as on left side their were a big long glass dining table with chairs around it...

Not waiting in the hall, Armaan make his way towards the stairs which leads to up to the long corridor with rooms in a rows... Armaan new where to find his dad as he was somehow happy that he make him agree to meet the girl... Don't know why but Armaan didn't feel like to let go of Riddhima easily but he was sure to make a deal with his father... 

Armaan push open the third door as he enter to see the curtains were left open letting the sun rays come through it... Room were filled with many carboard with books and files filled with it... Armaan look around to see files were left open on the big table which was kept in the middle of the room... Comfortable armchairs were around it... One side there were kept sofa set with coffee table...Gray rag were spread on the floor making it match with the white walls... 

Room was their study room which is as big as the hall downstairs... They have every possible books around the place with some awesome stories which Nandini kept there which she read in her spare time... Armaan was little surprise that Karan wasn't here but it shows the sign of him being there a while ago... Armaan look around making sure he didn't miss him around the place but he wasn't there... 

'Yeh Dad kaha chala gaya...' Armaan asked and turn around to bumped to someone...

'Arey arey itni jaldi kiya hai Buddy... Kaha bhaage jaa rahe ho...' It was none other then Karan... 

'Dad, mujhe laga aap yaha hai toh main dekhne aaya...Lekin aap...' Armaan was cut by him...

'Haan main yaha ta na tohdi der pehle jab Shashank ka call aaya...Toh main baat karte karte baahar chala gaya...Lekin tum yaha kiya kar rahe ho Armaan... Tumhe office main hona chahiyeh ta right...' Karan ask as he enter the study room... 

Armaan didn't know himself why he was here... It was true he said he would be going back to office after meeting Riddhima but, why he had come here... When Armaan didn't answer, Karan who was collecting the spreaded papers from the table look at him to see Armaan lost in somewhere... Karan smile understanding what makes him bring back to house but thought to not let him know as he wants to play around with his son kum buddy... 

'Armaan, kiski khayalon main kho gaye...' Karan ask as he move towards Armaan putting his hand around Armaan shoulder... 

Armaan didn't understand how to explain his father so he just hugs him as he was happy... Really very happy that he met someone like Riddhima who make him feel comfortable around her at their first meeting...

'Oh god Armaan... Leave me, I can't breath...' Karan said patting his back to which Armaan let go of Karan...

'Sorry Dad, but today I m very happy...' Armaan said flashing his dimple smile...

'Haan haan, woh toh dikh raha hai mujhe... And let me guess the reason must be the charming Riddhima Gupta...' Karan said in a teasing voice which make Armaan rolls his eyes as smile wasn't leaving his face... 

Seeing how stupidity Armaan was acting, Karan smile hugging him, this time choking his breath... Armaan respond the hug but when Karan wasn't leaving him, he struggle in his hold to which Karan let him go... 

'Kiya Dad... Aap itna khush kyun ho rahe ho...' Armaan asked with a grin on his face...

'Kyunki maine kaha ta Shashank se... Pehle meeting ke baad tum dono koh yeh rishte se koi problem nehi hoga...' Karan said proudly...

'What... Shaadi ki baad kaha se aagayi ab...' Armaan said with a frown on his face... 

'Don't tell me u r still not ready to this marriage Armaan...Common buddy, Riddhima se accha koan mil sakta hai tumhare liyeh, humhare ghar ke liyeh... I m not letting go off this relation so easily...Main Shashank koh already kaha hai hum tum dono ki sagai jaldi karwaenge...' Karan said...

'What, Dad u can't do this to me...' Armaan said when Karan left the room...

Armaan followed Karan all the way to downstairs as he make his way out from the house taking his files with him... Karan was ignoring Armaan questions and reach his car... 

'Dad, we agree to meet each other right... Then why the hell u didn't tell me u have already says yes to Shashank Uncle...' Armaan said blocking Karan... 

Karan left a breath out and face Armaan knowing he can't ignore him forever... Also he knows he had to make him understand what will be good for him and them... 

'Armaan, maine pehle bhi kaha tujhe... Now u have to get married and settle down... Main hamesha tohdina tumhare saat rahunga... Tumhe ab kissi ki saat ki jarurat hai... Tum yeh kaam, files and projects se toh shaadi nehi kar sakte na...' Karan said...

'Please Dad, not again...' Armaan said...

'Armaan, tum samajh kyun nehi raha...' Karan said...

'Kyunki humhe kissi aur ki jarurat nehi hai Dad... Hum ek dusre ke liyeh hoon yaha...' Armaan shouted... 

Karan stood there rooted hearing Armaan sudden out brush... Karan didn't know how to make him understand... But he knows, he had give him freedom enough... That's the only reason he keeps rejecting again and again to get married...

'Tik hai... Tum ziddi hai toh main bhi hoon Armaan... Tumhe yeh shaadi karna hoga... Nehi toh tu mera mara huva muh dekhenge...' Karan said and sit in the car and drive away... 

Armaan was left there rooted on the spot when he heard Karan last word leaving him there all alone... Karan knows if anyone he loves in this world that is him after his mother... Today, Karan said something that Armaan never ever think before... Armaan knows he is concern for him and his future... But why he wasn't understanding him... 

GUPTA MANSION

Riddhima enter calling her mother who would be probably in the kitchen at that time... Riddhima just reach home all tired because of the hectic day... Kicking her sandal off from her feet, Riddhima rest her legs on the coffee table as she drop her body lazily on the couch...

'Mom, I m staving... Khane ke liyeh kuch hai kiya...' Riddhima shouted as she rested her back on the couch, closing her eyes... 

'Riddhi, Kyun chilla rahe ho aise baccha... Kitni baar kaha hai aate hi apne cheez aise yaha waha mat pekna... Lekin meri sunti kaha tu... Aur yeh kiya hai, bina kapde badhale tum aise waha kyun padeho... Jao, fresh hojao main khana lagati hoon...' Padma said scolding her as she pick up Riddhima purse and sandal... 

Riddhima open her eyes to see Padma standing in front of in a baby pink saree which has a heavy border around it... She has left her hair open while put minimum make up and simple jewelry to match her saree...

'Wow, Someone looking hot... Kahin jaa rahe ho kiya Mom...' Riddhima asked still sitting in same position... 

'Main kahin nehi jaa rahi lekin Karan bhaisaab aa raha hai dinner ke liyeh aaj...' Padma said as she move towards the rack which kept at the entrance of the hall which was filled with their sandals and shoes... 

'What, Karan Uncle aa raha hai...' Riddhima asked standing with a jerk as her eyes popped out... 

Padma smile seeing Riddhima reaction and Padma hasn't ask her about the meeting of Armaan... Knowing she didn't call to complain back, Padma thought Shashank and Karan were right with choosing Armaan and Riddhima for each other... 

'Haan toh, is main chillane ki kiya baat hai Riddhi... Karan aa raha hai iska matlab nehi na Armaan bhi aayega... Waise mujhe nehi lagta ab Armaan ke aane se tujhe koi problem hogi right...' Padma said looking at Riddhima whose expression change... 

Seeing Riddhima expression, Padma move towards him holding her hands... Riddhima look towards Padma asking what happen... 

'Riddhi, Armaan se accha ladka tumhe nehi mil sakte... Hum jaante hai hum tujhe majboor kar rahe ho... Lekin beta, hum jo bhi kar rahe ho tumhare future ke liyeh toh kar rahi hoon...' Padma said... 

Riddhima didn't say anything just lower her eyelash... Padma knows she will listen to her and also understand their concern towards her... She was the only child of their and they love her unlimited... 

'Kiya tum abhi bhi is shaadi ke liyeh tayyar nehi ho Ridzy... Sach sach batana... Kiya tumhe nehi lagta tumhe ek moka dena chahiyeh...' Padma said...

'Mom woh...' Riddhima try to say but she couldn't complete...

'Its okey Riddhi... Tumhe sochne ke liyeh waqt chahiyeh toh tik hai... Jitna waqt lena hai, le lo... Lekin tumhari Dad koh tumse bohot expectation hai baccha...' Padma said caring her hair left to do her work leaving Riddhima to think about what Padma says just now... 

Riddhima was staring at Padma who went to the kitchen to finished her work... Riddhima move towards her room locking the door as she went to take a cool shower as her mind was thinking only one thing...Was she ready to give a chance to this relation... Was she ready to give a chance to Armaan... 

AFTER AN HOUR

Karan had reach Gupta Mansion on time to have dinner... Shashank and Padma were waiting for him and greeted him when he enter with a dull face... As Shashank had spoken him hours before making the plan of meeting in dinner, that time Karan was sounding all happy but seeing his expression Shashank understand something has happen in last few hours...

'Isse kiya huva... Aise muh latka huva kyun hai...' Shashank ask Padma as Karan make his way inside lost in another world...

'Pata nehi... Armaan se koi baat huva hoga... Aap ek kaam karo, Karan Bhaisaab se baat karlo... Main aati hoon...' Padma said and left from there...

When Padma went to check if everything was ready for the dinner, Shashank move towards Karan welcoming him with a hug... 

'Arey Karan... Kaise ho... Aur yeh kiya... Tum akele aaye ho... Armaan kaha hai...' Shashank said looking around...

Karan didn't say anything just look towards Shashank without any expression... Shashank suspense that surely something must have happen between him and Armaan...

'Kiya huva hai... Tu aise kyun dekh rahe ho jaise main bhoot hoon...' Shashank ask grinning...

Karan didn't say anything just move ahead and sit on the couch hiding his face on his palm... Seeing Karan like this, Shashank started to get worried not understanding suddenly what has happen... So moving close to Karan, Shashank sit next to him touching his shoulder...

'Kiya huva Karan... Koi baat huva kiya Armaan se...' Shashank ask with a serious tone... 

Karan didn't say anything as he don't know how to say it... They both have fixed the relation of Armaan and Riddhima saying they will never deny them for anything... Shashank somehow got the feeling that Armaan must have say something about their meeting... But they thought after their meeting when neither of kids call them complaining, they were happy with their first meeting... Maybe they jump to a conclusion too soon without asking directly them about their meeting or like Karan says their very first fixed date by their parents...

'Shanky, I don't know main ab kaise samjhaun us ladke koh...' Karan at last said...

'Karan, don't worry... Woh jaldi samjhenge...' Shashank said softly...

'Kab Shanky... Kab tak woh aise akele rahenge... Main jaanta hoon uske ek hi wish hai abhi... Lekin hum dono milke koshish kar raha hoon... Ground nehi milte toh kaise uske dream hospital banaenge hum... Main jaanta hoon woh Nandini se bohot zyada pyar karta hai... Main bhi bohot zyada pyar karta hoon Nandini se... Main sirf zinda hoon toh Armaan ke liyeh hoon... Jis din Nandini ne mere saat chod diya... Maine khud koh kaise sambhala hai main hi jaanta hoon... Sirf Armaan ke liyeh... Main nehi jaante mera waqt kab aayega lekin main yeh nehi chaahte tab mera waqt aaye main Armaan koh yaha akele chodke jaun... Main kabhi nehi chaahte woh mere tarah akela rehjae... Mere paas toh Armaan hai, lekin uske paas koan hoga...' Karan says crying...

Shashank was helpless hearing Karan crying for the very first time in front of him... Shashank has known him from years and when Nandini left them, till he haven't seen him crying like that... True tears were in his eyes but he never break down like that...

'Karan, Armaan bohot mature hai...Haan bas uske ek sapne ki wajahse woh apne life main settle nehi hona chaahte... Bas uske wajahse woh pareshan rehte hai aur rishte ke baare main sochte nehi...' Shashank said...

'Hmm, lekin aaj jo maine kaha uske baad pata nehi huva kiya karenge...I mean maine jaan bhujke woh baat nehi kaha mere muhse nikal gaya...' Karan said as he wipes his face...

'Kiya kaha ta tumne Karan...' Shashank asked looking at Karan face trying to study her every expression...

Karan couldn't complete because they heard something fall and they saw Riddhima near the stairs and vase crash on the floor braking in to several piece's... Karan and Shashank exchange look at they didn't hear Riddhima coming down... Riddhima was standing with her back towards them as if she was looking towards the broken piece's of Padma's favorite vase... 

'Tu toh gayi aaj baccha...' Shashank said under his breath as he saw Padma coming from kitchen... 

Riddhima who was standing with her back towards Karan and Shashank, heard someone else foot step and she understood that no one can save her from her mother today... It happen like every day that Riddhima often broke any vase Padma put near the stairs...

'Riddhi... Yeh tumne kiya kardiya...' Padma said not believing her eyes...

'Mom woh...' Riddhima try to explain...

'Rehne doh Riddhi... Main Kaka koh boldungi yeh sab saaf karne ke liyeh... Tum chalo, Karan Bhaisaab kabse beite hai waha tumhare Dad ke saat...' Padma said moving Riddhima towards Karan and Shashank while calling Kaka asking him to clean the mess create by their one and only Princess... 

Shashank and Karan stood seeing Padma and Riddhima approving towards them... Riddhima give a small smile to Karan who move and care Riddhima hair giving her bless...

'Padma, dinner ready hogaye...' Shashank asked...

'Haan Shashank... Chalo hum shuru karte hai...' Padma said leading them towards the dining area...

Soon everyone was sitting having dinner while Shashank and Karan continue talking about their works and new projects that they work on... Padma joins them as she also help Shashank in hospital and was understanding what they were talking... 

Riddhima was sitting playing with her food not interest in their talking lost in her own world... She had little food as her mind was occupied with something else or it would be better to say on someone... 

After dinner, they move to the hall as Padma offer them to have coffee... Riddhima deny saying she was going to her room as she got some work related to her one patient... Riddhima wait for 30mins before leaving wishing them goodnight... When Riddhima was out of sight, Shashank turn to Padma asking what she said about her meeting with Armaan...

'Zyada kuch nehi kaha... But uske chehra dekh ke pata chala woh khush ti... Aapko pata haina woh kitna moody hota hai jab bhi hum kissi ladke se milne ki baat kare toh... Lekin isbaar, aisa kuch nehi huva... Mujhe lagta hai woh jarur ek moka denge...' Padma said with a satisfied smile on her face...

'Hum yehi chaate hai Padma dono bacche ek dusre koh pasand kare aur jaldi shaadi kare... Shaadi baad main karenge bhi toh humhe koi problem nehi hai lekin yeh rishta pakka karde dono ke tarafse...' Shashank said...

'Pata nehi Shanky... Lekin mujhe bhi lagta hai is baar Armaan bhi maanjaenge... Riddhima bohot pyaari bacchi hai... Un dono ke proffessional kitni bhi alag ho, uske baatonse pata chalta hai woh kitna mature hai... Woh bohot samajhdaar bacchi hai...' Karan said...

'Tumhe kiya lagta hai Karan, humhe un dono koh faisla lene ke liyeh kuch waqt dena chahiyeh...'Shashank asked...

'I think it would be the best for now Shashank...Itna pressure karenge toh kahin woh dono bhaag na jaae humhe chodke...' Karan said laughing...

'Kiya Karan... Aise situation main bhi tum mazak kar rahe ho...' Shashank asked shaking his head...

'Ab mazak karne ke liyeh time aur jhaga dekhna padega kiya...Kiya tum bhi Shanky... Tu budda hogaya hai, dekho jaise budde jaise baate kar rahe ho...Tum bhul rahe ho kiya Shanky... Zamana badhal gaya hai... Ab hum ma baap koh apne bacchon ke liyeh kissi koh dhundne ki din gaye... Yeh log sab kuch karte hai aur jab shaadi ki baari aate, tab ma baap koh batane ki baari aata hai...' Karan said...

'Aapne yeh baat toh bilkul sahi kaha... Lekin is main kiya galat baat hai humhare nazar main koi hai toh hum apne tarafse choti si koshish nehi kar sakte... Aur mujhe nehi lagta hai hum bacchon main dole daal rahi hoon... Bas jo humhe tik lagti hai woh bol raha hoon, aage jo woh log chahiyeh wohi hoga na...' Padma says... 

Like this Shashank, Padma and Karan were talking for another hours forgetting about the time... But at the end of their dicussion, they agree that things has change but not that much that kids will go against their parents unless its wrong... 

When it was 12am, Karan took their leave saying Armaan must be hell worried for him... Karan phone has switch off due to battery low and he knows Armaan must have call several time to check because he left the house in anger... Actually, Karan was more hurt then being angry... 

ARMAAN POV START 

I don't know how much long I stood there thinking about what Dad said... I have never seen him so much angry before but I felt that I got hold his nerve that make him blasted on me like that... I know Dad is worried for me but what about my dream... 

I move inside trying to reach Dad number but it was ringing continuously without answering... I keep re dailing hoping that Dad would answer me soon but it just keep ringing and going to voice msg...

'Kiya yaar Dad... Itna gussa hai ki apne buddy se baat nehi karenge...I know maine har baar aapke baat koh ignore karta hoon, reject karta hoon...Lekin Dad, aapko mujhe bolne ka moka toh dene chahiyeh ta... Main kab mana karne wala ta... I mean ya main itni jaldi shaadi nehi kar sakte lekin main is rishte koh ek moka jarur dena chaahunga... Pata nehi kyun, Riddhima se milne ki baad mujhe laga mujhe apne tarafse ek baar koshish karna chahiyeh...' I keep walking around the room holding my mobile trying to contact Dad from 30mins... 

After trying several times, I thought to call office to check on Dad knowing he surely will be there... No matter what, he will never ignore his work for me... After calling, I came to know from his PA that Dad had a meeting in 20mins with some clients which has come from Malaysia... 

Remembering about the deal Dad was going to sign and it was one of the biggest contract that Dad would be handling under his supervision... Before cutting the call I asked to transfer my call to my PA so that I can check on my meetings for the day... I was in no mood to go to office for the first time in my whole life after my mothers death... 

I don't know why, but I felt I have hurted my Dad to the core today and I need to think about the situation taking sometimes off from work keeping my mind cool... Guess, it wasn't my lucky day after all... My PA just inform me that I have to meet some clients from Delhi who visited to meet me... So not having another choice as Dad was already in a meeting, I said I will be reaching in 40mins... 

Freshen up, I went to attend the meeting hoping it would be end soon so I can come home hopping to talk with Dad and make him listen what I want to tell him... It took more hours for me to get free from work as Delhi Clients wants to discuss about a project which they want to started with our company... 

They wanted to have a dinner meeting after the office hours end and they don't want to be there stucking all night in meeting room... So not having a choice, I had been with them till 9... I return home hopping to meet Dad but to my disappointment, he hasn't return yet... I call him but his phone was switch off... I knew if he was free, he would have call me back...

'Really Armaan, U r kidding...Bhul gaye kiya woh tumse bohot zyada naraz hai... Woh kyun tujhe call karenge...' When I remember Dad was still upset with me, I mentally hit myself for forgetting I make him so pissed...

I call his PA to check if the meeting was over or not... He said by 8 they had left and Karan also left... I was wondering what has happen to Dad... 

'Woh kaha jaa sakte hai... Pehle bhi gussa hota ta but, aise zyada waqt baahar nehi rehte woh... Lagta hai isbaar bohot zyada upset hai...God Dad, mujhe explain karne toh dete... Kama ka ab apne BP badaenge yeh sochke main usko nehi samajh raha... Kiya Dad, mujhse toh zyada aap bacche jaise behave karte ho...' I got freshen up and hit the bed with laptop and files around me... 

I didn't want to sleep without clearing things with Dad... I know Dad was really upset but he should have let me explain... I don't know where the hell he was and what he was up to... True I was doing the work but my mind keeps shifting to Dad who was missing from morning... 

ARMAAN POV END

MALLIK MANSION

Karan reach home after having a good and interesting talk with Shashank and Padam... After Nandini's death, it was them who give him company whenever he felt low... Karan was glad to have Shashank as his one of the close friend who had been with him in his up's and down's... 

If they weren't with them, he could have never make 3years without Nandini... Karan move inside to see the lights were still on... He was wondering why as he had inform that he would be late and ask Mohan Kaka not to wait for him...

'I hope buddy has come...' Karan said to himself looking around if he could spot someone to ask about Armaan whereabouts... 

Mohan Kaka came when he heard car stop outside knowing it would be Karan as Armaan has come three hours ago... Armaan inform him before that he wouldn't be coming to have dinner as he got dinner meeting with client... 

So Mohan Kaka had finished every work for the day and send the servant to outhouse were they stay saying he would be waiting for Karan to check if he needs anything... 

'Kaka, Aap abhi tak yaha ho...Maine kaha ta na aapko sojane ke liyeh... I hope Armaan ghar aagaye...' Karan said keeping his bag on the table...

'Haan Saahib... Armaan Baba bohot der pehle aachuka hai...Woh apne kamre main aapka inthizaar kar raha hai... Main issiliyeh rukha yeh dekhne ke liyeh aapko kuch chahiyeh toh nehi...' Mohan Kaka asked...

'Nehi Kaka, mujhe kuch nehi chahiyeh... Aap bhi ab sojao... Subah subah ute ho aur der tak nehi jhaagna chahiyeh aapko... Mujhe 8bhaje ek meeting ke liyeh jaana hai... Ho sakhe toh 7bhaje tak mujhe breakfast chahiyeh...'Karan said...

'Ji Saahab...' Mohan Kaka said... 

Wishing to have a good night, Karan went to see what Armaan wants him for... Karan hasn't forget what happen between them early that day but he thought Armaan was waiting for him to talk about something related to work because every time they had a fight about marriage topic, soon Armaan forget about it and started to act normal... 

Karan thought to let go of the topic for sometimes... But he has a hope that this time, Armaan will come and talk to him about the matter without him putting so much affect... Karan open Armaan room to see... 

With Love,

Rihoohaws...

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

667K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
327K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...