A boy's life (Kuroko no Basuk...

By whyyousoserious

[First Place in the category of Kise Ryota on Kuroko no Basket Watty Awards~ THANKS FOR ALL THOSE WHO SUPPORT... More

A boy's life (Kuroko no Basuke fanfic - Kise Ryota)
One
Two
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Just Some Crap That The Crazy One Did
Twelve
Thirteen ( More like a Cross Over chapter... joke )
LAWL chap XD (( OBVIOUSLY A FILLER ))
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Epilogue
Epilogue II

Three

5.6K 183 93
By whyyousoserious

Guess what?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 ̄ˍ ̄ Kise's sound asleep on my bed.

On my bed.

ON. MY. BED.

How the hell did he got there?

Last night he was just outside my house! Did he climb up to the windows just to get inside? Did he damaged the door or tge door knob just to barge in? HOW THE HECK IS HE HERE?

And what's worse.... is that....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

We're sleeping on the same bed.

LYING CLOSE TO EACH OTHER.

I. AM. EVEN. BEING. HUGGED. BY. HIM.

What the fu~g!! I'm squealing - as a fangirl - and screaming - as a guy - deep inside my very soul! I want to hug him back but at the same time, I want to rip him to death like a math test paper!

Argh.

I shook him but he didn't do anything. He is frigging hugging me.

"Oi!" He still Didn't react.

"Kise..." I said in a strict tone but he seems to be still asleep.

"I'm gonna get mad already."

He still hasn't woke up.

I pushed him off the bed and finally... he did.

I sighed as he complains why I pushed him off my bed like, "What? It's still early!"

"Dumbass. How the hell did you got in here? Explain." I ordered.

"You don't remember... don't you?" He said with a smirk.

Oh fugs. Duntell me we got drunk and I admitted that I am a girl and we did something?! Wait.. I'm wearing my clothes. He dressed me up?

Naaah... that is so not happening. Haha. My imagination... so crazy.

"Yes I don't. Now tell me..."

"Well, we're at the store and we were buying...

(FLASH BACK. The case of how Kise got inside her house... part one!(detective Conan.) Lol. Kidding.)

Naru was busy buying things and Kise took advantage of it. He asked Naru if she has a spare key to her house and she said yes. Kise asked her if he could look at it for a minute and Naru, since she's annoyed already and didn't want to be disturbed again gave Kise her spare key and forgot about getting it back.

Kise just hid the key inside his pocket and wore a poker face.

(End of flashback. Haha. Sorry if it's short. To"die", Me so lazy. Lol. Haha)

Oh the eff... Why am I so freaking "Dumb."

Kise laughed. "Admitting that you're dumb! Haha! You're crazy!"

"Yes... I am. Tch." I felt a little pain form my arm. Kise noticed.

"Are you alright?" He asks caringly.

"Y-Yeah. I'm fine. I'm gonna make breakfast. Go take a bath while I prepare some food for you to eat, my guest." I said sarcastically (the part "some food for you to eat, my guest.)

"Fine. I have to borrow a shirt. I have my pants with me." He said with a pout while I threw a white v-neck shirt I never used. I like v-neck shirts y'know. Just sayin'. Ha.Ha.

"Thanks." He said as I closed the door and sighed.

How the hell could I take a bath with a guy inside my freaking roof? And I'd bandage my chest again too! Argh! I hate this blonde guy. Barging in without my knowing. -_- But it's my dumbness too... I friggin gave him my spare key and forgot the hell about it.

I. AM. SO. FREAKING. STUPID.

STUPIDITY.

Well, what to do now? Probably, go downstairs and make some food for both of us to eat. Argh.

Kise's probably taking a bath now. He's currently taking off his shirt and...

*blush*

The steam from the hot shower around him...

*redder*

His hair wet...

*redder than ever*

Damn. Stop you perverted side of me. Just please... stop. It's not the right time.

Imma make food now.

I got my phone from my pockets and connected it to the speakers and started to cook.

............

Hell yeah...! "Butterflies, butterflies, we were meant to fly. You and I, you and I, colors in the sky. We could rule the world someday, somehow. But we'll never be as bright as we are now." I sang.

I sang the whole song while chopping here and there, slicing here and there, dancing some weird moves right here and banging my head right there while making food. Hell yeah, I feel like I'm part of The Wanted. Yeah yeah yow.

"We're standing in a light that won't fade. Tomorrow's coming but this won't change. 'Cause some days stay gold forever. The memory of being here with you. Is one I'm gonna take my life through. 'Cause some days stay gold forever."

I sang the last lines and gave out a long deep sigh.

Gold...

My hair... and Kise's hair. Coincidence?

"Oi... why are you partying all by yourself? I'm gonna join too."

Gha~d. He's turning my fangirl mode on again. He left my mouth hanged open.

JAW DROP.

He's going down the stairs with the sunlight from the window on his back like he is somewhat an angel that came from above, a towel around his neck while he dries his wet blonde hair...

WITH. NO. SHIRT. ON.

My ghad. Kise... why so hot?

I brought my hands up to my head to mess with my hair like it would somehow erase what's running inside my greenish mind right now.

"Arr!"

"Narucchi... what is it?" I brought my head up normally and faked a smile on what he asked.

'I'm just thinking about how sexy you are... dumbass.'

"Uhh... No. Nothing much. Hehe." I faked a laugh.

"You're weird today." He starightly said as he wents infront of me.

His shoulders, his che-... I fantasized over that already. Stop it now.

"I am always like this. I admit it. I'm weird. I'd be the weirdest and craziest guy you'll ever know." I pouted.

Should I order him to put a shirt on or let him be. I'd be weird if I tell him to put a shirt on. But I am currently fangirling over him because he doesn't have a shirt on.

Being a fangirl really messes everything up.

But I don't dislike being one.

I just hate that I am one.

Contradicting again?

I am crazy. Yes, I am.

"Well, what's for breaky?" He asked as he sat infront of me.

I wanna dry him up. But hell no, that's pervy... and somewhat weird... somewhat? It IS weird.

"Uhh... veggies with some meat. I dunno what it is called." I explained.

"It's yummy!" He shouted as he took a bite.

"Dumbass... I can do more delicious things. It's just that my friend ever since I was born named Laziness is with me again." I said with a smirk.

He laughed. Is my joke funny? I think it's too corny.

"'Kay. Go take a bath already..." He ordered.

"Yow. This is my place so you can't order me around. Okay? You are just my guest." I looked at him with a strict face and eyes that can pierce through his soul. Lol.

He was scared. AM I that scary?

"H-Hai!" He stuttered. So cute. Damn.

"I'll go get something upstairs." I said and ran to my room.

I grabbed the white v-neck shirt I was planning to give to Kise and ran down again.

"Hey! You might go stumbling over if you -"

I threw the shirt on his face that prevented him from blabbering.

"Wear it. Now. I wasted my time and effort to search for that. That is unused so feel free to take it and never give it back." I said.

"Sarcasm or truth?"

I glared at him, "Truth." Does he think I always use sarcasm? Dumbo.

"O-Okay." *Sweatdropped*

I was just about to go upstairs to take a bath but I remembered something.

"Ey yow. Kise." I called outand he replied with an 'mmm?'

"Did you fall from the heaven?" I asked with a smirk.

"Oohhh. A pick up line? Uhm... Why?" He asked with a big smile. Maybe he is expecting that I'll say "Because you look like an angel to me" or something more.

"Because you are not allowed there. Bleeeeh!" I shouted as I stucked ky tongue out to piss him.

I ran upstairs to hear Kise's faint complaints to my pick up line. I only laughed to my own joke. I am so corny.

Haha.

Well, that's life.

He was definitely not allowed in Heaven.

He can unconciouslly kill innocent people with his abs.

Gha~d... So hot.

Okay. Stop now.

-------- 

Naru: Author-chan, please don't do something like that to me! It's just so not me! (reffering to the pervy things)

Me: Wha! Sorry! I am really sorry! But it's so fun to make that to you.. 

so...

Naru: So?

Me: Hell no. I will still put something like that.

Naru: Die.

Me; Haha! Whatever. Btw, I own Naru, Chibi-hana and Mikoto! (for short, my OCs) Only them and the plot(?) Heihi.

Naru: Author-chan is sorry for some wrong grammars, spellings, or anything else. She could accept any questions, comments, negative or positive, and also violent reactions(LOL). She is sensitive but tough too. Yes I am contradicting because I am not sure about that. Well, you guys are bored already so Imma say bye now.Take it away, Author-chan!

Lol. This is one of my corny jokes (if it is a joke. lol). Uhm... Imma just say that my tab's charger is not working so I couldn't make a draft whenever I want. My dad somehow destroyed our wifi and I only have limited time to make a new chapter so I couldn't publish anytime I want so I think this story will be much worse than how it is. For short... updates would be slow and this story would be much more boring than how it looks like. But thanks to the readers who still read this up to this point. And please.. for the readers, please still read and vote or comment. I'll dedicate a chapter if you would. Haha. Lol. I said that even if no one really cares.HA.HA. Well, that's life.

I'm also sorry for the guess what and many dots. I am crazy right now (I've always been crazy but this is "Craziness overload") so sorry for this boring and unsatisfying and bad and whatever chapter. Lol.

Well, thank you for reading! Wait for the next updates! Vote, COMMENT, fAn. :D 

Bye yiii O(∩_∩)O

(IT'S KISE'S BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY! JUNE 18! LOL. Share)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 15.6K 34
"I joined Teiko's basketball team." He said. She stared blankly at him before nodding. He knows she hated basketball, but he liked it. She was in no...
146K 4.5K 34
[ Aomine x OC ] "Love is vicious, it tears you apart as soon as you start to believe you could have it all." Miyoshi Riyo grew up with Aomine. They w...
81.6K 1.5K 21
this is a knb(kurokos basketball) and haikyuu crossover this is my first story although I write texting storys on YouTube Hinata has always been a sp...
28K 436 17
Kuroko is a boy from Teiko junior high, he decided to join Seirin after some drama with the GoM, you see, Teiko's priority was to win, everything els...