Life full of rejection (Parti...

By moisa71

This is a story about Madison after her parents were murdered she and her brother had to move into the pack h... More

CAST
Chapter 1 My Life
Chapter 2 Oh Crud
Chapter 3 Tomorrow's a better Day
Chapter 4 Goodbye
Chapter 5 New People
Chapter 6 Two years Later
Chapter 7 Be strong
Chapter 8 Conversation
Chapter 9 Surprises
Chapter 10 Mate
Chapter 11 Confrontation
Chapter 12 Dinner conversation
Chapter 13 Ryan
Chapter 15 Missing
Chapter 16 Were coming Madison
Chapter 17 Revelation
Chapter 18 I know where she is
Chapter 19 Cameron
Chapter 20 Accepting
Chapter 21 3 weeks later
Info.

Chapter 14 WHAT THE HELL

30.1K 943 101
By moisa71

Chapter 14

"Honey you came home and didn't bother telling us" Luna Anderson exclaimed. Well soon to be former Luna.

"Have you been crying" she gripped my shoulders.

"No" I said a bit too quickly.

 "Oh sweetheart I've missed you so much" she pulled me into a hug.

 "I've missed you too" I put my head on her shoulder.

"You look so different" she smiled after releasing me.

I laughed it’s only been two years and she's acting like it was a whole century.

"It's only been two years" I said after I stopped laughing.

"Well it doesn't feel that way to me, why did you leave" she sadly smiled.

"I......" What do I say now? I was rejected by your son and beaten by the entire pack, so your nephew gave me a ticket to leave.

 "I wanted to find myself" worst lie in history.

"Well I still wish you waited till I came back even if you left a letter I would have liked to say goodbye" she entered my room.

"I know I'm sorry but it was a spur of the moment thing" wow I suck at lying.

"Is that right?" she raised an eyebrow.

I nodded and smiled. "You should go your probably very busy" I needed her to leave I have to think.

"Yeah I really am with the wedding I should continue helping Emily goodbye Sweetie come down soon" she walked to the door.

Oh if she only knew. I thought and shook my head once she was gone.

 "What am I going to do?" I groaned flopping on my bed.

Then there was a knock at my door. Great who is it now? "Come in" I shouted sitting up.

"Hey" Cameron smiled.

Why me? Why now?

"Hi" I suddenly felt very self conscious.

 "Are you alright?" He asked which puzzled me.

I furrowed my eyebrows "What?"

 "My wolf sensed your wolf....have you been crying?" he was looking at me generally concerned.

"Of course not I just......" I trailed off.

Think Madison come on think.

 "Just what?" he asked.

 "Umm... How you been?" I tried changing the subject.

"Really Maddy " he laughed.

"Yeah" I laughed awkwardly.

 "I'm fine but you’re not, tell me what happened?" he turned serious.

"N-nothing" really now I'm stuttering.

"Madison" Cameron's voice was stern.

 "What's a royal?" I changed the subject.

"Why are you asking?" Cameron seemed confused by why I asked this question.

"Just curious" I shrugged trying to act normal.

"Well royals are sort of like the kings and queens of werewolves their very rare its said they each have a special power and their blood can save another werewolf from dying" he sat next to me.

"Is there a book about royals?" I asked.

 This was really interesting I needed to know more.

 "Yeah I have a book I can let you borrow it" Cameron offered.

"That would be nice thanks" I smiled.

 "You should go I have to get ready I probably look awful" I stood from bed.

"You look beautiful even with a bed head I'll give you the book later bye Madison" he left the room.

Why does he have to be sweet now? Groaning I went and got a shower heading to the bathroom I really needed to get cleaned up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After my shower I was a bit more relaxed and decided to head down for some food.

"Hey" I greeted Nathan entering the kitchen.

“Hey Mad’s I’m just going to take this food up to Wendy, see you soon”

I nodded giving him a quick smile before heading to the fridge.

 "Hello" oh no that voce.

 I turned around and there they were Emily and Ryan.

"What do you want" I narrowed my eyes at them.

 "We’re going to make you a deal" Emily smiled.

"What deal" I looked between her and Ryan who were grinning like idiots.

 "You see we can't have you stay here any longer, you’re going to have to come with us or we'll kill all your little friends and family" Ryan stepped forward.

"So you can come willingly or your little niece here will die right in this kitchen" Emily pulled Abby from behind her.

"You wouldn't" I stared at her.

"Then you don't know me that well because oh I would" she smiled.

"Aunty what's happening" Abby's little voice filled my ears.

 "Let her go now and I'll come" Ryan and Emily smiled and released Abby.

"Honey, go back to your dad" I looked into her confused eyes.

"What's happening?" she asked.

"Just go, I love you sweetheart" I made my voice stern kissing her forehead quickly.

 She nodded whispering back an ‘I love you’ and left the room.

Any bright ideas? I asked my wolf.

No, try calling the pack.

No Ryan will hear.

Then I guess were sunk.

Great advice I muttered

Well I'm being truthful.

"Poor little Madison you don't know what to do now do you" Ryan smirked.

 "Wow you are a very sad excuse for a royal" Emily chuckled.

"Stay away from me I won't interfere in you stupid plans" I growled as they slowly approached me like I was their prey.

"Well you see you already have and so you have to come with us" Emily stopped right in front of me.

"And if I don't" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Then we'll take you by force" Emily smirked.

I back up till I hit something I looked and saw.....Evan

WHAT THE HELL.

 He immediately covered my mouth and I began getting lightheaded and passed out.

Edited (8/15/15)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 5.7K 52
"You used to give me an hard time back in the days. But when you took her from me, you took everything from me as well." Choosing between the things...
124K 847 40
When your brother Bryce Hall moves to LA and leaves you with your parents who kick you out soon after what will happen when you move in with him and...
Margo By Elle

Werewolf

2.8M 74.3K 35
Cassandra's everyday life was a nightmare. Her mom eloped with a human lover, and her dad drank himself to death. Left with a brother who doesn't giv...
162K 5.2K 59
"I John Smith Alpha of Red Rose Pack reject Xavier King as my mate" "I Xavier King accept the rejection and serve all ties with Red Rose Pack" You mu...