Daddy's Boy [Larry AU] ☑️

By LarriesKingdom

The year is 2137 7-year-old Harry Styles has just moved to Doncaster with his father Christian Styles. After... More

Daddy's Boy #0102001
PROLOGUE
UN(E)
DEUX
TROIS
CINQ
SIX
SEPT
HUIT
NEUF
DIX
ONZE
DOUZE
TREIZE
QUATORZE
QUINZE
SEIZE
DIX-SEPT
DIX-HUIT
DIX-NEUF
DIX-NEUF [SPEÇIAL]
VINGT
VINGT ET UN(E)
VINGT ET DEUX
VINGT-TROIS
VINGT-QUATRE
VINGT-CINQ
VINGT-SIX
VINGT-SEPT
VINGT-HUIT
VINGT-NEUF
TRENTE
EPILOGUE
FINAL AUTHOR'S NOTE

QUATRE

1.2K 49 24
By LarriesKingdom

"Do you think he'll like it?"

Harry asks Maura as she hangs up the final banner up. Since they didn't have many friends Harry had Denise take Niall out shopping as his birthday present.

"I bet," Maura started as she jumped off the chair, "he will love it."

She gives Harry a hug and a kiss on the cheek. The living room was decorated in a way to accomodate about six to ten people max.

Again, emphasis on they did not have many friends.

Deep down, Harry was also planning that this would be a welcoming party for his dad. But he learnt not to keep his hopes up. He hated disappointment.

"Harry dear, could you get the door?"

Maura called from the kitchen. But he knew it wasn't Niall. Not for another hour at least. He knew Denise too well. He chuckled to himself as he opened up the door.

"Harold!"
"Gregory!"

Harry shouted as he was captured in a tight embrace from Niall's older brother, who also acted as the brother Harry never had. They called each other their full names because, as Greg put it, they were undercover.

"I've missed you buddy."
"Me too, Agent G."

Harry smiled as Greg let go and smiled at him. He stalked off to say hi to his mum. Harry happened to look across the street and his breath hitched.

Louis and Liam were walking and, hopefully, they hadn't seen him. He shut the door quickly and leaned against it. There was a memory in there somewhere and he had to uncover what it was that made Louis Tomlinson special.

His thoughts were interrupted by another knock on the door. Harry greeted and welcomed some of Niall's cousins, about four.

And lastly, came Michael Clifford from grade school. He still had his red hair but he grew taller and gained a bit of confidence. They weren't in the same school but they kept in touch.

About ten mimutes to seven, Greg gets a text from Denise telling him that they are around the corner. Everyone scatters to hide.

Niall's voice disrupts the silence.

"Denise i do believe that we may have caused some kind of..."

He didn't finish because as he opened the door, everyone jumped up and shouted "SURPRISE!"

Niall stood rooted to the ground, his mouth wide open. Then a giant smile spread across his face.

"You guys!"

He hugs Harry and thanks him. A lot.

"You're welcome Nialler. Happy Birthday. And look who came to visit."

Michael gave a shy wave from behind Harry but was pulled into a tight hug from Niall. They laughed and the music was started up. People chatted and caught up and everyone had a great time.

By the time they cut the cake, it was going to ten. The family said there goodbyes and Maura went to bed, leaving Harry, Niall and Michael besides the fireplace as a warm fire blazed.

"Hey Ni?"
"Mmh?"
"What did you wish for?"

Michael asked, looking at Niall. Niall smiled then lookes between the two.

"I wished to never loose you two."

They all smiled at each other when an knock interrupted them. Niall walks over to the door and then silence.

"H...Harry?"

Harry frowns and goes to the door followed closely by Michael. Niall was still holding the door knob staring at the person in the doorway.

"Who is..."

Harry started but was interrupted by the sight of his favorite person in the world standing infront of him.

"Hi son."

*  *  *

"I just,"

Harry heaves as he puts the weights back on the stand. He was at the agency's gym ranting to Niall.

"I just don't get it Ni. They never brought it up earlier. Why now?"

Niall slows down his run on the treadmill to a slow walk. Harry remains lying down.

"I don't know Haz."
"It's just so confusing. The guy in charge is this tiny chunk of a man."

Niall laughs at his friends reference to the boss. Harry knew he could beat the crap out of his father's boss but risking the job wasn't worth it.

Seeing Christian so stressed out, over something he didn't know about because everyone felt it better to keep it secret, was killing him. Since Christian came back from Italy over a month ago it's been nothing but hectic.

His boss was always calling him in every other day. But Harry was grateful that his father was home more often. He would occasionally help him with his cases because it was fun for him.

"How about after this we go and see if he's free?"

Harry sat up and looked at Niall. A smile ghosted over his lips.

"You, my friend, are crazy."
"Yes. Yes i am."

They giggled.

"Now tell me about this mysterious girl."

Niall's eyes brightened...

~~~

His boss paces infront of him around his office.

"Sir..."
"Shut up!"

Christian flinches. He would be lying if he said this side of his boss didn't scare him. He has seen it a few times but he couldn't get used to it.

He stops infront of Christian and points his finger at him.

"I have told you FOR YEARS to get rid of that kid! Now look where we are!"
"Sir, nothing has changed."
"Oh yeah!"

The boss, Mr. Parker, but everyone in office calls him blue veins because of his ever prominent blue veins on his neck when he shouts, grabs a mirror and puts it infront of Christian's face.

"What do you see Styles?"
"Uhm, my beautiful reflection?"
"No!"

He shouts throwing the mirror down. Luckily it landed on the wood side. Christian really wanted to smile now. Seeing his boss so frustrated and his veins popping was too hilarious.

"That is called love Christian. You've fallen in love with that child."
"That's not news to me sir. I have been for more than ten years now."

Mr. Parker lets out breaths of frustration trying to calm himself down. He leaned down putting his hands on both hands of Christians chair. He brings his face close.

"Get. Rid. Of. It!"

Christian just looked at their proximity and raised his eyebrows.

"With all due respect sir, i have custody of that child."
"You shouldn't."
"Why? I'm not a bad parent."
"How would you know what being a parent is like? You've never been married!..."

~~~

"And then our eyes met Haz! What do you think i should do?"

Harry rolls his eyes at his best friend. He obviously liked this girl. Emma Ross. Same year as them. She was a pretty girl, Harry had to admit that. Blonde. Tall. He could see why Niall would want to date her.

"Haz!"

Niall said snappimg his fingers infront of  Harry's face.

"I think you should just ask her out. She seems nice."
"You really think i have a chance?"
"No."

Niall's eyes widened.

"I know you have a chance."

*  *  *

"Harry, what are we doing here?"

It was about eleven at night and the two were spending the night at Harry's. Christian was dead asleep in his room upstairs.

They were currently in Christian's office sitting at his computer.

"We are getting information. I already told you that."
"Yeah, but information on what?"

The computer finally started up lighting up half the room. He smiled and faced Niall.

"Our old friend. Taylor Swift."

Niall just shrugged knowing it was pointless to argue with his best friend.

"Ok. Let's see what we have here."

They scrolled down looking through some files and notes.

"Seems like she's moving to our school."
"Does it say why?"

Harry read through some notes but shook his head. Niall sighed dramatically.

"Oi! We were going so well. So so well..."

A floorboard creaked. Their eyes widened. Harry logged off and they scrambled to their sleeping bags in the living room.

Christian stumbles into the room. He looks at the two sleeping figures, rubs his tired eyes and goes to the kitchen. He grabs a glass and fills it with water. He chugs it down before stumbling back to his room.

Harry and Niall uncover their heads, letting out sighs of relief.

"When is she coming back?"

Harry looked at his best friend through the darkness. But his eyes still shone in the moonlight.

Reminds him of some more investigating he needed to do.

"Next week."

He stands up and ignores Niall's harsh whispers telling not to go back in there.

He logs back in and searches "Louis Tomlinson".

He waits impatiently as Niall comes and stands next to him.

Both their eyes widen as they stare at the results in big bold italics.

FILES DELETED.

=•=°=•=

Another chapter up. I'm really trying to give information so that once the drama engulfs the book no one will be left behind.

This chapter has been rated F for Fluff.

It's short because the fun is coming up.

It's about time i get your blood boiling.

Thoughs on Narry? Thoughts on Christian? Comments on Mr. Parker? Thoughts on Lilo?

That's it for now. I hope to update again within the next two days! Thank you again for reading this.

Vote. Comment. Share.

-StylesNation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 1K 14
Harry Styles, a 18 year old boy without a place to stay. He's gay and has his feminine sides. He doesn't have much food, or other supplies. What hap...
12.4K 282 17
English teacher Harry Styles join Doncaster High fresh out of Uni. Drama teacher Mr Tomlinson is delighted to have a new teacher - especially one who...
480K 19.1K 43
Louis' mother managed to get him a job as a housemaid in Styles' family mansion. What happened when the feminine 18 years old boy met the gorgeous an...
34.1K 815 22
17 year old Harry Styles loves spending summer at his parents lakeside cabin. He likes getting away from the drama of his school and spending time wi...