Emancipation Blues [GirlxGirl]

By KatFiggs

[WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT] Siren had always had a difficult life, from the moment she decided she wanted to em... More

Emancipation Blues [GirlxGirl]
Chapter Three- Lilac Eyes.
Chapter four- Coincidences Everywhere

Chapter Two- Breaking Free.

49 2 4
By KatFiggs

Hey guys, Kat here cx don’t forget to comment and vote for Emancipation Blues cx hopefully you’ll like what’s coming hehe…it’s gonna be good xD

Anywaysssssss…back to the story xp

~ * ~ * ~ * ~* ~ *

            Trina looked me in the eye, and smirked when she noticed me looking at her see-through top she knew always drove me crazy horny. I could already imagine her underneath me, moaning and gasping from the pleasure I was giving her. She carefully moved her hips to the blasting music around us, while holding a beer in her hand.

            Licking her lips, she tempted me with her pink tongue and motioned for me to come closer to her at the dance floor.  Moving across the room, I met up with her, and took one last sip of my mixed drink, and winked at her. She placed her free hand on my hip, and started to grind on me, while I held her in place as we moved to the music. We were at a gay nightclub, so it didn’t matter who was looking.

            “Why are you so damn good?” I whispered seductively in her ear.

            She shivered, and moved her hand down to my ass.

            “Because I know what I want,” she said, and turned to face me.

            Wrapping her arms around my neck, she placed her hips on mine, and tilted her head back, making me grab her ass and squeeze it. She gasped, and kissed me hungrily, taking me by surprise. Licking her bottom lip, I demanded entrance inside, while savoring the taste of beer and cherries. Smiling, she bit my lip and ran her hand down my entire ass, making me moan quietly. I licked her bottom lip once more, and she gave me access, our tongues flicking and being sucked by one another. Trina’s eyes radiated lust and carnage; her stare drove me higher and more aroused than usual. Grinding on my leg, she tilted back again, her pink nipples straining against the thin, filmy fabric of her shirt.

            It took every ounce of energy and willpower for me to not take her in the middle of the dance floor. Everything about her radiated sex; her body language, her clothes, her scent, her eyes…those things were driving me mad; a feeling I had not experienced, but yet it was so familiar so I thought nothing of it. The need took over what I was thinking, and I was happy to oblige in any oncoming situation that was coming. Her eyes smoldered into mine, her need just as evident as mine so clearly was. But I was the dominant one so far, so I could control what could happen within the next couple of minutes.

            “Mmm,” she moaned, as my cold hands roamed her warm skin.

            Taking her hand, I led her out into one of the halls, and pinned her against the wall. She looked at me, her red lips seeming so inviting and ready to be devoured. I shook my head at the thought of stopping now, but something inside of me stirred, as a lesbian couple passed by.

            They seemed so happy to be together, their hands linked and their overall appearance seemed so perfect and attainable…something I knew I would never be able to experience. I loved having sex too much to really settle down, but when would it stop?

            When would I be able to stop coveting those who were happy being with someone?

            And was I scared, or yet repulsed by the idea of being committed?

            Trina’s smooth lips crashed onto mine, completely taking me out of my thoughts. Her hands searched for an entrance up inside of my shirt, and I was all but too eager to take her home and show her how much the need to take her was on my mind.

            “Let’s go home,” I managed to whisper between the kissing.

            “Okay,” she moaned out, and fixed herself.

            Smirking, I called a cab and took her hand. She grinned back at me, her red lips inviting me back to them within seconds. The taste of cherries and beer was all over my tongue, making me want to have a taste of her on the spot.

            “Just wait until we get home,” I teased, sliding a finger up into her skirt.

            Gasping, she pulled my hair, and opened her legs for me.

            “How can I? You’re teasing me too much,” she moaned, her legs undulating in sexy waves.

            “I will be worth your while. Trust me, sexy,” I cooed seductively.

            She bit her lip in anticipation, and nodded quickly. Grabbing her by the waist, I guided her into the parked taxi, and made sure to keep her hands away from me until we got back home. But somehow, during all of this, my mind kept reeling back to the image of the happy lesbian couple. I obviously was nowhere near to having that type of relationship; much less find a decent girl to call my own. Turning my head to look at Trina, she was fast asleep, her chocolate brown hair cascading all over her face and shoulders. She was a nice girl, just not someone I could see myself with. We were too alike for our own good; so it made no sense to try to attempt a relationship.

            I just needed to stray away from the nightlife that was slowly killing me on the inside.

            Our jobs at the local strip club also meant more time to ourselves, which I was actually looking forward to. Trina was my roommate; it should’ve never gone beyond that. But I was too naïve and lonely to understand what I was getting into. After all, being on the streets and living under the care of a wanna-be pimp wasn’t how I imagined my life to be after being emancipated from my family…a family I was never truly a  part of.

            Being only sixteen at the time of my emancipation, I had already encountered many struggles and situations that can make a person become cold, unresponsive, angry, and terrified of one self. After all of the abuse, hatred, and constant anxiety, I knew I had to leave before I didn’t have a chance to fully experience life. If it wasn’t for Trina, I wouldn’t be where I am today.

            “We’re here, wake up!” I whispered in her ear, making her groan in protest.

            “Dammit,” she muttered, her red lipstick smeared against the seat.

            Picking her up in my arms, I carried her to the elevator, and waited for it to go up to the fourth floor. Our home. She barely moved in my arms, making it easier to lay her down, and tuck her in bed. After everything she had done for me, it was the least I could do for her.

            I knew I couldn’t stay with her if she kept using me for sex. It wasn’t fair for me, and it would definitely cause serious problems later. I wanted someone I could confide in, not just someone to play around in the bedroom. The age difference played a role in all of this as well; I was eighteen, and she was twenty-four. I had never had the courage to tell her that she had a serious problem with alcoholism, so I let her be, because I needed a place to stay, instead of an enemy.

            I had been recollecting money from a couple of months back, when I worked as a secretary in a business office. I had never told Trina, since she would probably burst into a fit of laughter. I hadn’t quit the job, I was just weighing my options before deciding that taking the job as a secretary and as a stripper could potentially help me come up with the money I needed to move away from the places I knew were starting to haunt me.

            Going back to my room, I started to pack as quickly and noiselessly as possible before my mind told me otherwise. If there was a time to escape this wild life, now would be the time to pick myself and take the initiative to make something out of myself.

            Starting over seemed like the perfect opportunity to travel and see different things I had always imagined myself doing at one point.

            Scribbling a hasty note on a piece of paper, I placed it near Trina’s keys, along with a copy of the house key that was mine.

            Trina,

            I’m sorry I left like this…but I think it’s time for me to grow up and live my own life. Please don’t be mad at me anymore. You’ll always be in my heart. Thank you so much.

            ~ SI

            Blinking back the guilt from my mind, I took one last look at the darkened apartment and sighed.

            It would be the last time I would ever resort to being a player, and somewhat of a party animal. I was grateful for everything, but I needed to go away for a while.

            And I didn’t know where that would lead me to go.

            And I was loving every minute of it.

Continue Reading