Minato love story

Autorstwa Tony-Stark-4-life

This book dose not belong to me I would just rather read it on watt pad instead of fan fiction.com Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 8

893 30 1
Autorstwa Tony-Stark-4-life

Thursday night came and went rather quickly for anybody to notice besides a certain blue haired kunochi named Amaya, mid-day for Friday and the sleep over is in a couple of short hours. Minato had finished trainning a bit early for the day sending all of the kids back home to pack their belongings for one night. So the blonde haired jounin had dragged his girlfriend to the store to pick up some bits and pieces for supper and some snacks for the night. Walking down the isle side by side staring at the food and once in a while throw them into the trolley. Today was so damn boring even with trainning, still so damn boring! The last single damn justu Amaya has to master is a diffcult one. An orignal justu created by yours truly. So far all the blue haired princess had gained is several bruises, a fat lip and cuts up her arms. Minato tried to get some information out of her to see what kind of new death trap of a justu she is trying to creat, so far all he got was a small wicked almost sadistic smirk out of the woman. Hopefully the justu wouldn't blow of a arm or leg, hopefully but if it was created by Amaya than it's definitly a freaking scary justu.

Sighing out the blue haired princess walked behind Minato wrapping both arms around his waist leaning into his back, his scent always manages to calm her down even felt safer. Minato slowly looked behind watching the teal eyed kunochi still holding onto him with a look of contentment. These past few weeks have been extremely diffcult for the pair of them, even the extra training provided by him have been taking its toll on her. Minato had to admit to himself that Amaya's spirit to never give up trying even with the odds stacked against her was remarkable. Not once has the blonde haired man seen the teenager throw a hissy fit during training, not once has Amaya thrown the towel in. The will of fire burns brightly inside of her, Minato is very proud of his girlfriend.

"Minato?"

"Hmm?"

"Can we buy some pears?" Amaya realsed him walking towards the fruit stand looking at the green pears with a begging smile. Another thing that surprises him that Amaya has a giant love towards fruits, sadly hates passionfruit.

"Of course. Also get a tub of strawberries, a bag of grapes, mangos and a giant watermellow. Those kids also need some healthy food aswell for tonight besides filling up with junk food. Neither of us want to stay up tonight looking after one of them with a sore stomach and crying do we?" Minato pushed the trolley towards the nodding woman, tonight is surpose to be fun not ending in disaster. The Uchiha clan wouldn't be happy if Itachi got sick.

"I dont want to be the other holding back their hair will they vomit." Amaya shuttered slightly.

"Agreed."

Amaya done something that was truly typical for a inmature person, jumped onto Minato back with a giant smile. The blonde smiled happily as she wrapped both legs around his waist and both arms held around his neck. They loved to play around with each other, joke, plan pranks but he deines to be apart of involved in it when caught and just talk. It's a well known fact that they were very happy to act natual around each other even in public sometimes show affection by hugs or exchange of smiles.

"Hey where the hell is Pervy Sage anyway?" Amaya frowned laying her head onto Minato's shoulder.

"I don't know to be truthfully honest with you. The Third had sent him on some sort of important mission but will be returning in a day or two. Crazy thing is Jiraiya sensie would usually complain about those sort missions but went willfully with this one, something is not right about this. Best be on guard Night Rain." Minato's sensie voice kicked in with a serious face aswell, when he gets like this it usual means something is going to happen soon.

"I am always on guard. Jiraiya is up to something but it feels like a storm is brewing as the weeks draw close to a end for the jounin exams. Might be best if we start expecting the unexpected now, things have been so strange. Like the other day a random Uchiha walked past me and done the most queer thing ever! Smiled and waved at me before walking off, dude I couldn't believe it. I almost shit my pants!" Amaya roared with laugher than yelped as Minato dropped her onto the ground, sometimes that man can act like such a woman it's laughable but scary at the same time. Even now with that scolding look upon that handsome face of his even with stern eyes. Not approving of her choice of words but at the same time was amaused with the Uchiha smiling and waving thing. Surely if more of them start doing that in public it would be like the end of the freaking world. Uchiha's and smiling sometimes don't mix depending on the person is question. Than again if Minato was in Amaya's shoes he would have done the same thing.

"Lanaguage Amaya. We are in a store with children present."

"Aww damn." Amaya grinned sheepishly towards him standing up dusting off her clothes. Its true they are in a public place with children in there, they could repeat her choice of words and that would be bad. Last thing they wanted was a parent scolding at them, that would be hell. Minato nods accepting her apologie than pushed they trolley down another isle with her behind him. Picking up some soft drinks, orange juice and apple juice bottles than a few packets of chocolates and lollies for the kids. Honestly Minato is glad that tonight his apartment is going to have some younger company present, being an orphan isn't easy. Other children never wanted to have sleep overs in an orpahange or wanted to be seen with a parentless child. Minato was glad to say that tonight two orphan kids were going to have a great night. Kakashi and Rin both needed to be out and about to be social with others more, even with people they both knew. Obito hasn't shup up about the sleep over for a few days now. Even little Itachi was excited to be spending some time with his cousin and Amaya. Mikoto has never seen her son so happy about something in a very long time.

"Hey Minato out of curiosity what kind of movies do kids like to watch now a days?" Amaya asked sneaking in a few bows of instint ramen, shoving them under the other packets of lollies and chocolates without him noticing. Minato stopped for a brief moment than grinned.

"Disney movies."

"OMG! I love disney movies. My favourite is Beauty and the Beast and Alice in Wonderland." Amaya squealed happily ignore the stunned expressioned Minato. He has never thought that she loved Disney movies.

"Personally I like the Pirates of the Caribbean movies and High School Musical." Minato wasn't expecting Amaya to gap at him like a fish out of water than run out of the store laughing madly. Even thrash around in a wild laughter while people looked at the woman oddly who slapped her knee laughing harder. Minato pouted thinking to himself.

'It has to be the High School Musical. What's so bad about it anyway? I enjoyed the music, drama and the engery from that movie.'

Amaya soon returned snorting once in a while with a never ending cherisher grin looking ready to burst out laughing once again, not even making eye contact with the blonde haired man. Amaya thought that movie was very gay, even the first five minutes made her laugh at it's gay-ness. Zac Effron is a hottie but that Vanessa chick is a dumbass, even Ashley Tisdal played a shallow role in the movie. Amaya liked to watch the Suit life of Zac and Codey every Saterday morning, hilarious. Minato sighed as they walked towards the check out and bought the items. Shopping with Amaya is a enjoyable thing with nothing boring about it but it did sometimes give him a large head ache. Right now his glaring at the woman as the check out person pulled out the ramen. Her exucse for things like this is.

"I pay rent and also you love me so ha!"

Once they walked out of the store carrying the bags Minato used shadow clone justu and sent the clones to pack the items away at home. Hand in hand the Namikaze man walked towards the movie store with his princess. There is hardly anyone there today which is a good thing for them both, more movies for the kiddies to watch yah! Being a gentleman Minato opened the door allowing Amaya to enter the store first getting a gentle smile in return before walking in himself. Rows of movies, a fridge of soft drinks, chocolates, popcorn, fairy floss and yeah other things. Down the first isel they both picked up random movies reading the backs than discuss it with each other, they have to be wise with the choice of movies. Even looked at the ratings and they both agreed on G and PG movies. None of the M, MA 15+ and R rated movies, but they both took two for when they were alone. Once home they would have to hide those two movies so the children wouldn't get cocky and think they weer marcho enough to watch those kind of movies. Also Amaya doesn't want to be hunted down by the Uchiha's for scarring their little Itachi and for tainting his pure innocent mind. Mikoto would also join in the chase, now that would be extremely frightening to be seen and apart of, a angry mother is the most fucking scary thing in the entire world especially if they possess the Sharingan.

"Minato would this be appropriate for the kids?" Amaya turned the movie around making Minato to look towards her. A small smile streched across his face, Amay truly knows what she is looking for when it comes to picking good movies out for children. Even sticking to the ratings and he is proud to say would be a excellent mother oneday.

"Wall E sounds good."

"Yeah and I get to laugh at the fat people with those flying chairs. I want one of those besides walking like a idiot all the time."

He sighed looking away, ok she would be a diffcult mother and wife but at least things wouldn't be so damn boring.

"I think the robot couple is so damn cute! Naww if they had babies they would be so presious." Amaya cooed looking at the cover with a large smile.

"I surppose so Amaya." Minato commented looking at a movie titled Finding Nemo while Amaya looked at Ice Princess for Rin. They needed two movies for the girls to watch in Amaya's room while the boys do their own thing. So Ice Princess and Cadet Kelly with Hilary Duff. Rin hasn't had enough one on one girl time with Amaya for a while so it would be nice if they both watched a movie, gossip, eat and drink junk and paint each others nails. Minato would watch something with Kakashi, Obito and Itachi for a while, if Itachi doesn't want to then he can tag along with the girls. After picking up a few movies they rented them out then quickly headed home so Minato can heat up the frozen pizza they bought. Amaya pumped up the air mattress's, got heaps of spare pillows and blankets. Everything was set up nicely also moved the couch away a bit for more room. Only a few minutes until the kids will arrive.

"Ah this is so nice." Minato walked into the room with a large bowl of chips and dip, lollies, plastic cups, chocolates and set them onto the small coffee table. Smiling the blonde haired man pulled Amaya into a warm loving embrace, they giggled twirling around in circles in a slow dance to no music. Amaya laughed as he spinned her out then gently back towards him. If they had music on the song that would be playing would be their song.

"If only we had some music on."

Grinning the blonde picked up a remote and pressed a button making the stereo, slowly a song started playing.

I should have known better
Than to let you go alone
It's times like these
I can't make it on my own
Wasted days, and sleepless nights
An' I can't wait to see you again

I find I spend my time
Waiting on your call
How can I tell you, babe
My back's against the wall
I need you by my side
To tell me it's alright
'Cause I don't think I can take anymore

Is this love that I'm feeling
Is this the love that I've been searching for
Is this love or am I dreaming
This must be love
'Cause it's really got a hold on me
A hold on me

I can't stop the feeling
I've been this way before
But, with you I've found the key
To open any door
I can feel my love for you
Growing stronger day by day
An' I can't wait too see you again
So I can hold you in my arms

Is this love that I'm feeling
Is this the love that I've been searching for
Is this love or am I dreaming
This must be love
'Cause it's really got a hold on me
A hold on me

Is this love that I'm feeling
Is this the love that I've been searching for

Is this love or am I dreaming

Minato smiled holding Amaya close for a slow dance, neither of them spoke as the song started growing near it's end. Right now this song is forever going to be their song, so far it's been a perfect night. This song called Is this love from Whitesnake is their own song and no one can take that away from them. Amaya slowly looked up at the Namikaze man with a soft smile.

"Our song."

"Yes Night Rain, this is our song." Minato lead forward gently pressing his lips against her own in a sweet kiss. Slowly he wrapped an arm around her head to deepen the kiss, even she wrapped both arms around his neck. Minato closed his eyes as the kiss became more passionate, neither of them wanted this moment to end. Amaya gently bit his bottom lip playfully then done a small yelp as he done it back. Minato grinned as he began to explore her mouth with his tongue, both of them battled for dominace. Slowly he broke the kiss and started to gently kiss her neck, Amaya held back a moan from his touch. All she felt was his love towards her expressed in kisses and his embrace on her. Slowly Amaya lead forward even more playing with a fistfull of his hair while kissing his own neck.

"Amaya I..."

Minato was cut off as the sound of rapid knocking of the front door stopped him in mid-sentence. Quickly they both fixed their clothing, hair and even gently kissed each other before heading towards the door. Opening it to see Mikoto holding onto Itachi while Fuguka held onto a small bag, sleeping bag and pillow with the Uchiha crent on it. Itachi smiled widely as he wore a pair of dark blue pair of flannelette pyjamas, socks, shoes and a blue jumper on. He looked so cute in his little pyjama's! Mikoto smiled as the three Uchiha's walked into the clean apartment looking around to make sure everything looked to be under control. Fuguka placed the bag down before shaking hands with Minato who smiled pleasantly at the Uchiha head.

"Namikaze I would like to thank you for this favour."

Minato laughed waving a hand in front of his face waving it off as nothing big.

"Its alright. Anytime you need a babysitter we would love to help out. We will make sure he doesn't eat to much and goes to bed early on time. if not then you can scold at Amaya if he comes home cranky." Minato grinned and Fuguka smirked as they heard a loud.

"Hey!"

Mikoto giggled setting Itachi down onto the ground while speaking with the other woman present. Itachi picked up the movies looking at them with excitment than ran towards his father. Fuguka picked up his son who proudly showed him the movies with a large smile. Minato noticed this giving a nervous giggle.

"Amaya and I went crazy with the movies choices, sorry we didn't know what kind little Itachi liked so we went nuts." Minato watched as Fuguka nod slowly approving with the moives and ratings.

"No it's fine."

Minato gave a small sigh of relife thanking the heavens that the Uchiha father was happy with the movies.

"They got Finding Nemo father!" Itachi exclaimed happily waving the movie around happy while Mikoto giggled along with Amaya.

"Alright now we better get going before someome takes our table." Mikoto hugged the blue haired woman who grinned.

"I doubt anyone would do that." Fuguka scoffed shaking hands with Minato and Amaya before leaving after tussling Itachi's hair in affection. Mikoto hugged both of the adults then smoothered Itachi with kisses before leaving. Now there is only two adults and one small Uchiha heir.

"Hows my little man going tonight?" Amaya scooped Itachi up into her arms grinned as he looked away bashfully.

"I am good. You and Mr Namikaze?"

Minato grinned "I am fine thank you."

"Awesome as ever!" Amaya wiggled her eyebrows before handing the small boy over to the blonde man. Itachi showed Minato what movies he wanted to watch first while they waited for the two boys and one girl to arrive. They waited while Amaya got the pizza out cutting them and placing them on a giant plate. Walking back into the living room stopping in the hallway smiling. Minato had hooked up the WII and played Mario cart with Itachi. Minato had picked Yoshi while Itachi picked Donkey Kong, they looked happy just playing. Amaya hoped that one day if she and Minato got married he plays with the kids just like this while she cooks their dinner. Amaya wants to have two boys and one girl and would love them to be exactly like Kakashi, Obito and Rin and with Itachi's cuteness.

Knock Knock.

"I'll get it." Amaya set the plate down rushing over to the door cleaning both of her hands with a tea towel. Opening the door to see the kids there holding onto their belongings and pillows with either a smile or bored look from Kakashi.

"Amaya!" Rin shoved her stuff into Obito's arms than leaped into the woman's waiting arms, they spinned around with smiles and laughter. After their hugs the woman cuddled each boy than kissed their foreheads before ushering them inside. Minato paused the game looking at his students with smiles.

"Minato sensie!"

"Ready to get this party started?"

Itachi smiled at them pressing the unpausing button on the blonde's remote than laughed as he started to win against the protest of the blonde man. Everyone laughed at the two's display of games. Amaya locked the door than ate pizza with a smile next to Rin and Obito while Kakashi ate his food in the kitchen not wanting to exppose his face. So far they were having a great night and when it rolled onto seven thirty they started watching the movie.

Eleven thirty at night

Minato smiled while cleaning up the mess as everyone fell asleepon the air mattress's. They ate everything even drained the soft drinks and juices dry. For kicks before Itachi and Kakashi fell asleep they found black marker and draw on Amaya's face. She had a french mustache, a black eye, scars and a swirl pattern on her face, Minato had to silently laugh though. Rin and Itachi both curled up close to Amaya enjoying the warmth from her body. Kakashi fell asleep on the couch while Obito laid asleep on the spare air mattress he and Minato were sharing. So the Namikaze man cleaned up before going to sleep not wanting both of the head of the Uchiha's to see his apartment a bomb site. So far everyone had a super great time and fell asleep before Amaya did after eating all of the packets of ramen.

'That woman sure is addicted to this stuff.' Minato threw the packets of ramen in the bin than quickly washes up some of the dishes. Tomorrow morning he was thinking pan cakes syrup and strawberries, crispy bacon, toast, scrambled eggs, tomtatoes, mushrooms and fresh orange juice for breakfast. Of course there would also be the choice of tea, coffee or milk. Hopefully Amaya would help him cook and wash up tomorrow morning for breakfast and afterwards. Since tomorrow is Saturday he might just take Amaya out on a date, just the pair of them alone.

'I'll take her out somewhere nice. A fancy resturant, a movie than a walk in the all the ramen and crap she ate tonight she might as well get some fresh air.' Minato grinned as he heard Amaya snore softly as usual. Turning the lights off and making sure everything is lock Minato laid down onto the air mattress and fell asleep.

A the Village's front gates

Jiriaya grinned happily looking over at the sleeping village with a mischeif twinkle in his eyes. Oh tomorrow is going to be good in his opinion but not for a certian brat named Amaya. Oh how much that damn kid has caused him trouble and even gotten him beated up on all from spying on the women at the hot springs. Amaya crept behind him then shouted out several things before running off laughing hearing Jiraiya's girly screams of pain as the women kicked the shit out of him. But now the girl's going to get whats coming to her. How does Minato manages to put up with her all the time and live with the brat?

"Jiraiya lets head towards a bar, I am thirsty." Tsunade Senju looked over towards the white haired toad charmer.

"Alright Tsunade."

"So when do I met this so called Brat that Minato's dating?" Tsunade asked as the pair of them walked towards the bar.

"Tomorrow."

Tsunade grinned than frowned as Jiraiya chuckled, not his perverted one but one that means someone is going to get some serious hell. Who ever this kid is she surely hopes they are ready for some serious hell. Jiraiya has gone completelly mad.

"Whatever your paying for the first round of drinks."

"Awww come on Tsunade. I am short on cash."

"And a brain. Now stop complaining and get me my drink or else."

Jiraiya gulped nervously pulling out his very full wallet paying for Tsunade's drinks for the night.

'Tomorrow you are going to get it for sure Amaya. This is half a punishment and half a blessing to be taught under the famous slug sannin and princess of elixers. Tsunade Senju never goes easy on nobody including her own team mates for that matter. Amaya is in for a world of pain.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

47.8K 122 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
657K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
268K 6.1K 58
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
159K 5.8K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !