I Promise (A Dean Winchester...

Per franco0369

What happens when Abby Grey meets Dean Winchester as Seniors in High School? After having Dean around for a w... Més

||The New Boy||
A/N Sorry!!!
||Autumn||
||Kick It to Homecoming?||
||Best Friends||
||Uncle Bobby!!!!||
||Beer&Blondes||
||Witches are Bitches||
||Shape Shifter||
A/N: Special Thanks!
||Josh||
||Imperfect Jerk||
||Bloodthirsty Bitch||
A/N: Thanks So Much!!!
||No Joke||
||Memory Lane||
20 Fun Facts!!!!!!
||Lambs Blood||
A/N
||Squeeze Tight||
||Brother Bonds||
||Demons||
||Romeo Oh Romeo||
||Till Death||
||Vampires Suck||
||Sammy Boy!||
Just an AN sorry...
Sam Winchester Preview
||Shouldn't Be Dead||
AN VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
||APPLE FUCKING PIE||
||Cold Oak, South Dakota||
||I Promise||
Important Announcement

NEW STORY PLEASE CHECK IT OUT

1.2K 18 1
Per franco0369

Hey guys, I recently started a new story based on BBCs Sherlock, my book is called Elementary, or just click my profile to get to it, here's chapter one:)

**3rd Person POV**

She frowned as she looked up at the towering apartment complex before her eyes. Well it wasn't towering but it was certainly big. Huffing, she pushed her brown hair out of her eyes and began to walk towards the door. Buzzing the tiny metallic door buzzer she looked around at her surroundings, deducing the neighborhood quickly.

It was a calm quiet street, except for the tire marks on the pavement right in front of the complex, that looked only a week old, along with older tire marks, meaning there were accidents often here from the angel the car seemed to come in at. The trash can was nearly empty, which led her to believe that the occupiers of the apartment worked often, the grass was barely cut and there were many flowers sitting along the complex's second and third floor windows.

'Someone has too much time on their hands,' The brunette thought smugly, slowly piecing it all together. A older woman lived on one floor, due to the well trimmed flowers, the sparkling windows and feminine floral curtains. She must have been in charge of the other occupants cleaning and such, seeming as there were two trash bins, both side by side.

Suddenly the door flew open.

"Hello Miss, how can I help you?" A smiling old woman asked cheerfully.

Taken back Samantha blinked a few times before speaking. "Hello, I'm Samantha, I'm in search of John Watson, I heard he resides here?" Samantha smiled painfully at the beaming old woman.

"I'm Mrs. Hudson," She held out her hand which Samantha took and shook it quickly. "He's right upstairs, you can follow me." Mrs. Hudson said and turned around leading her through the tight halls.

"Here we are," Mrs. Hudson said and briskly opened the door.

"John, you have a visitor!" Mrs. Hudson hollered and turned to Samantha, "You can sit in the chair and wait for a moment if you'd like."

Samantha smiled happily at the lady. "Thank you ma'am." Samantha said and fell into the chair.

"That's my chair." A voice bounced from the walls to Samantha's ears. Opening her once closed eyes she sighed.

"And?" She asked with annoyance as she turned in the chair to find a surprisingly attractive man. The man was lanky, but wasn't terribly tall; the perfect height for a grown man, Samantha thought at least. His thick hair was matted in curls that fell just above his eyes. The mans eyes startled Samantha greatly; they were pale blue, holding nearly no emotion besides curiosity. He had a dark navy blue button up on in which his sleeves were uneven and the top two buttons were undone.

Samantha started to deduce the man herself but stopped quickly, 'This got you in a massive amount of trouble last time,' her subconscious warned as she closed her eyes for a minute.

"Well that's my chair." The pale eyed man argued, sass in his tone and eyes glaring.

"You're unbelievably stubborn, you know that?" Her voice sounded out in the empty apartment.

"So I've been told, yes. Who are you actually?" His pale eyes staring holes into her.

"Ah, yes," She held her hand out, "I'm Samantha, John's close companion I suppose you can say." She smiled crookedly at him.

"Sherlock Holmes,"

The girl puzzled Sherlock with the gesture of sticking her hand out to him. He quickly deduced Samantha in matters of seconds.

He first noticed her brown hair, which was mused terribly, meaning she had gotten here quickly. The bags under her eyes met she stayed up late and got up early everyday for her job. She had small delicate hands that had bruises on the knuckles, meaning she must be stubborn as there were scabs already there.

She looked so familiar, as did her bow soft pink lips.

"You're lying." Sherlock announced after the seconds of silence.

Samantha's eyes widened anxiously. "What do you mean Sherlock?" She asked quickly.

"You're related to John, not just a close companion but sister." Sherlock smiled proudly as her face drained. "You deduced me," she muttered.

"How would know that?" Sherlock asked curiously.

"Because I'm the same way." Samantha said casually as she looked at the filled shelves, over flowing with books.

--------------------------
The seconds turned into minutes, and minutes into an hour before John arrived.

The sound of the door shutting rang through the apartment, making Sherlock smile evilly.

"John, you have a guest!" Sherlock called as he glanced at Samantha, taking in her thoughtful look. She glared at him angrily, Johns footsteps approaching.

"And who would that-" John started before his eyes finally fell onto Samantha's form. He took in the different hues of her bright brown eyes and shoulder length brown hair. His beloved sister sat there, looking at him nervously with wide open eyes.

"Hi John," she squeaked nervously. The two weren't on the best of terms.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Flashback

"John please don't do this!" Samantha cried, the rims of her eyes red, her lip jutting out a hint. John sighed before taking a step back from his sister.

"I have to Sam. I've decided that's best." John stated in an emotionless voice, staring straight at his sister. John thought it would be best if he ended things on a bad note, not causing the two of them too much hurt.

"You're leaving me two weeks earlier than scheduled John! How is that best?!" Samantha yelled out, staring her brother down. "Samantha I can't always be with you! You need to grow up and be independent for once!" The words spilled out from Johns mouth as Samantha whimpered.

"Don't even try contacting me, I won't respond." John said and walked through the door leaving his emotional sister a damaged wreck on the floor.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

"Sam," John's voice wavered as she continued to watch him. At the age of 16, Samantha was left alone, with no older sibling to guide her, so she did as John said and grew up.

"I'm sorry," He whispered to her, making Sherlock look between the two siblings. His eyebrows furrowed together as his lips turned down. "Why should you be sorry John?" Sherlock asked as John rolled his eyes. "Nothing you need to worry about Sherlock." John answered, keeping eye contact with his sister who was staring at him fiercely.

Sherlock intently watched Samantha, admiring her looks. Although she had her flaws Samantha seemed to make Sherlock wonder. "Don't start with me John," Samantha gritted through her teeth angrily, making John wince to myself. "Samantha," John muttered again as she stood up and started to pace, biting her lip.

"You do realize it's been a while right? No contacting me what so ever, no simple letters, just me being a stalker of a sister to find you!" Samantha yelled, making Sherlock snicker. "We didn't end things well Samantha, how did I know if you even wanted to talk to me ever again?!" John exclaimed as Samantha picked up the nearest thing to her and chucked it at him. "You are terrible!" Samantha screamed and quickly closed her eyes and breathed deeply a few times.

John picked up pieces of shattered glass as his sister breathed evenly. "Look I'm sorry okay? I thought it would be better to end things badly but it wasn't at all." John explained as Samantha ran a hand through her hair and glanced at him. "Do that to me ever again and I will end you Jonathan Watson!" Both men snickered, making Samantha's attention snap towards Sherlock.

"Why's he here?"

----------------------
SAMANTHAS POV

"Why's he here?" I asked as I stared at Sherlock who's blue eyes held me still. He was attractive, I wouldn't doubt that, and extremely intelligent. "Oh he's my.... coworker?" John tried as I turned towards him and raised my eyebrow. "Listen if he's your boyfriend just know-" "No, heavens no Samantha! He's a detective and I work with him!" John rushed out as I laughed, as Sherlock stood there awkwardly. "I figured that out, since he deduced me and all, and I deduced the place while I waited for your old lady to come to the front door." I muttered.

Johns head shot up as I said I deduced the place. "You can deduce?" He asked dumbfounded, making me chuckle. "Well why couldn't I brother dearest?" Sherlock raised an eyebrow and picked up a picture of someone. "Deduce this." He handed me the thin paper.

I sighed, drawing a breath before I started. Giving it a look I take in everything there is to take in about it. It's a picture of a young brunette female with her arms slung across the young boys shoulders, a careless and lazy smile playing on both their lips. My lips twitched and a gnawing feeling entered my stomach. The young boy was clearly Sherlock; pale blue eyes, sharp nose, dark curly hair, and the same mischievous tint in their eyes.

The girl reminded me of someone so familiar; both had to be at least 19, with a group of friends at a school event due to the posters and strict color background behind them. The girl had bright brown eyes, almost gold; and chin length brown hair. I gasped quietly and coughed to cover it. It was me. I was the girl in the picture.

We were 19; Sherlock was 20 to be exact. Our first year of college after meeting and becoming best friends at age 17/18.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Flashback

I turned towards Sherlock, eyebrows raised. "Are you sure Sherlock?" I asked nervously. I was your typical scholar student, while Sherlock was also, I was the more conserved never partied ever once and a while type. Sherlock smirked at me, making my breathing catch in my throat. "I'm sure Sammy. Will it make it all better if I actually take one picture with you to get you to go to this damn party?!" Sherlock teased his grin never fading, making my heartbeat escalate.

I kept my cool. "Fine but let's get one quick, I still have to get ready." I threw my arm around his shoulders carelessly, happy I'd at least have one picture with him to keep. I smiled lightly at the thought as lights flashed in front of me. "That's a great one Samlock!" Amy and our other friends exclaimed.

Samlock was our label name, kinda like a shipping name. Sherlock and I were strictly best friends although I felt more. Everyone knew we were best friends, sometimes we acted like a couple but mostly best friends. People began to tease us and then they came up with our ship name; Samlock. It was also easier than calling for Sherlock and Samantha in one mouthful.

Sherlock turned around and hugged me.

"I'm happy you're my best friend Sammy."
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

I glanced at Sherlock, who watched me curiously as did my brother. "It's you and I Samlock." I teased my grin growing rapidly as Sherlocks clouded expression dissipated. "Great to see you finally remembered," Sherlock rolled his eyes and walked towards the window. My eyebrows furrowed and I turned towards my brother who was and looked confused as hell.

I smiled softly, "So," I began as he threw me a glare, wanting me to explain. "Sherlock and I were best friends back our late high school/early college days. I ended up leaving for a while and we lost touch. Samlock is a stupid nickname everyone used to refer to us rather than saying 'Sherlock and Samantha'. Sherlock wasn't always this robotic you know?" I explained as I sank into the couch behind me. Sherlock scuffed, "You're one to talk, Ms. Scholar student." Sherlock snorted and glanced at me.

"What's your problem Sherlock? Should I call YOUR brother and send him to talk some sense into you?!" I reply lowly. He was giving me the cold shoulder the whole time and now he has the balls to tease me? No.

Sherlocks eyes widen at my threat and I smile evilly. "Or rather your mother?" I tease again as Sherlock practically growls under his breath. "That's what I thought." I smile and turn towards my brother again. "So John, how was the war life?" I ask, while John twiddles his thumbs and looks at the books on the shelf.

All of a sudden the phone began to ring. "Hello?" Johns wary voice answered. After a moment his back straightened and his eyes widened. "Yeah, got it, we're on our way." He jumped up and nodded towards Sherlock who seemed overly happy. "Come along Watson siblings for its time for us to deduce!" Sherlock exclaimed as I frowned.

I was always getting dragged into things like this?

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

109K 3.1K 17
Hey guys I'm back once again!!! Dean Winchester's daughter Riley a 13 yr. old girl who is in foster care and she's been for years, but she doesn't kn...
63.7K 1.5K 21
Like hey guess who's back! It's me!! When Dean finds a different kind of girl what does he do? Do his green eyes find something amazing? She was a l...
59.7K 1.7K 33
Book 2 of Alive, Dean & Elena series. If you haven't read the first book yet, go read it! After Dean leaves Elena at the hospital, she finds hersel...
163K 5.4K 41
Y/N was a civilian who lived a pretty straight-forward, boring, apple-pie lifestyle. She was incredibly smart...in fact, despite her being so young...