Out Of The Shadows (Lesbian f...

By kealohas

Living with guilt and a broken heart, Lacey joins the military to drown out the memories of her past. But the... More

Author's Note
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
A/N
Part 20
A/N
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
What do you think?

Part 12

16.3K 703 54
By kealohas

Lacey

When Morgan and I returned, I excused myself and headed to my room seeing that Lauren was still interrogating Amelia about our date. "She sang for you?" I heard Lauren squeal. "I didn't know she could sing did you, Morgan?"

Great, I'll never hear the end of it now. I was still reeling from the information I received tonight and needed to let out some frustration. I pulled off my shirt leaving me in only a sports bra and jeans and headed to my weight room, I put on a pair of gloves and made my way to the bag. Anger took over at the memory of those men hovering over an almost unconscious Amelia, I laid into the bag blow after blow, swing after swing I imaged the damage I would do if I ever got my hands on those men again.

Images of the night with Jackie flooded my thoughts, I was angry at the men, but I was angry with myself more. I cursed my weakness and I continued to assault the bag, getting angrier still as I felt my tears fall. I continued to hit the bag until I could no longer raise my arms to swing. exhausted I gripped the bag as I slid down to my knees the painful memories and guilt raked trough me as I quietly sobbed.

I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me knowing it was Morgan, "It's alright Kid, Breath."

"I can't be weak. I won't be," I muttered as I hung my head in shame.

"You're not weak, Lace, you never were, you were young then," She said rubbing my back to quiet me. "You're no longer that girl, someday we'll get them like we will these bastards and we'll make them pay. But you have to let go of the past." She wiped my tears. "Why don't you girls head upstairs, we'll be up in a bit," she said making me realize Lauren and Amelia must have followed her. I shut my eyes, embarrassed for letting them see me break down. 'They're gone let's get you in the shower."

I made my way to the shower pulling off the gloves, finding that it gave me little protection from the onslaught of hits I gave that bag. Morgan started the shower as I undressed, I stepped in and hissed as the water hit the torn skin on my knuckles. I stood in the shower letting the hot water stream down my body soothing my tired muscles.

I stepped out of the steam filled shower finding my sweatpants and a tank top sitting on the counter. 'Morgan' I shook my head and smiled she knew me better than anyone and was grateful she was here.

The Lauren and Morgan were huddled excitingly around the computer when I made my way up. "Hey, What's going on?"

"We're ordering Halloween costumes for Saturday they still have a lot of good ones left," Lauren answered. "You feeling better?" she looked at me worriedly.

"Yes, much better, Where's Amelia," I asked cautiously hoping I didn't scare her.

"Kitchen.' Morgan said, "She's a bit shaken you should go check on her," I spun quickly making my way to the kitchen.

Stopping at the entrance of the kitchen, I watched as Amelia stood there in one of my large t-shirts, staring aimlessly into her cup of coffee which sat on the counter apparently lost in thought. "Penny for your thoughts?" I asked causing her to turn abruptly almost knocking over her coffee, spilling some in the process. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you," I said walking slowly towards her.

"You didn't." she tried to smile grabbing a towel to clean the spilled coffee, but I could see the trembling in her hands.

"I, I meant about earlier, in the basement," I said nervously as I place a hand over hers in an attempt to stop the shaking.

"Your hand," she said taking in the sight of the torn skin. She grasped it as I tried to pull it back to hide it. "Don't" she scolded, "Sit I need to bandage it," She ordered as she pulled over a bar stool. She handed me her coffee and said, "Don't move I'll be right back." I sighed in defeat, took a seat and waited for her to return.

Moments later she came back with a first aid kit she grabbed my right hand and quietly went to work. I watched her as a tear slowly trailed down her face my heart clenched knowing I was the cause of her sadness. I gently reached up placing my free hand on her face and wiped the tear as if it fell. Feeling her lean into my palm, I reached up with the other and raised her face so I could look into her emerald eyes. "I'm sorry," I whispered, pulling her face closer to mine. "Lia, everything will be ok, I just need to let off some steam, I'm sorry you had to see me like that," I said kissing away the tears now freely falling.

"I'm not scared of you Blue, I'm just sad you feel the need to take everything upon yourself. " she said sadly.

"Blue?" I smiled.

She hit my chest and frowned, "Is that the only thing you heard?" she said trying to fight back her own smile as mine grin got bigger. I wrapped my arms around her waist and lifted her up and spun her around as I laughed. "Put me down, I'm not done bandaging your hands." She pouted.

I slid her slowly against me capturing her lips with mine the moment her feet touched the floor. "Lia" I uttered while kissing her. "Will you be my girl?" I asked as we breathless pulled apart.

She leaned her forehead against mine while catching her breath and whispered "Yes" before kissing me again. We were broken apart by a shriek, turning to find a Cheshire grinning Lauren and an amused Morgan.

"This calls for a celebratory drink ." Morgan cheered as I looked at a now blushing redhead.

We sat around a bit the girls discussing costumes for the ball as Lauren and Amelia deciding they'd chose what we wore were browsing websites on the computer. "You know this is all your fault Capt." I pointed to the girls.

She shrugged, 'It's all part of the fun." She leaned in closer whispering so the girls couldn't hear. "You know you have to tell her." She said looking over to the girls. "she's your girl now, you can't keep anything from her." I nodded knowing she was right.

"After the ball, I don't want anything taking away that happy look on her face," I whispered back. "You spending the night?" I changed the subject as the girls walked over.

"Yeah, " she yawned. "We've got a long day ahead of us better get some shut eye."

"I'll walk you up, " my sister said to Morgan.

I sat there watching their interaction as they left. Amelia slid into my lap and looked in the direction of the departing girls as she laid her head on my shoulder. "Am I missing something here?" I asked.

"Yes," she whispered into my ear, I leaned back and looked at her in question, "you're missing a very tired girlfriend sitting in your lap," She answered snuggling into me more.

"Girlfriend, ' I said scooping her up as I stood. " I like the sound of that." I smiled as I headed to the basement with her securely in my arm.

********************************************************************************

The week flew by it was now Saturday and I was at Morgan's flat getting ready for the ball. "What is this?" I questioned looking at the costume I had on, "does she want me to freeze?" The costume picked out was of an Elf warrior, it was made to look like armor with open at midriff.

"You have this, " Morgan says as she drapes a red cloak over me and hands me a quiver of arrows and a bow. "Can't blame your girl if she wants to drool over your abs all night." She laughed

"Why do you get to be fully clothed," I complained.

"Because you sister wanted to dress as a Victorian age vampiress, and I'm her date so we're dressed to match." She tried to reason.

"Speaking of dates, " I turned to my best friend, "What's going on between you and my sister." I raised my brow in question.

"W-What are you talking about?" she gulped, just as the doorbell rang. "That must be the girls I'll get it," she hurried off.

"Hey!" I yelled after her "I asked you a question." I called after her as I came around the corner seeing the most breathtaking sight.

A green eyes goddess in golden armor which almost matched mine, she drew a sword from behind her and held it out towards me to halt my pursuit of Morgan. I threw my arms up in playful defense. "Do you submit?" she says to me in a tone befitting the goddess that she was.

I dropped to a knee, lowered my head and stretched out my arms in surrender, "Take what you will." I heard a giggle and awe coming from Lauren and Morgan, I raised my head upward slightly to see my beautify blushing goddess. She lunged forward wrapping her arms around me as I caught her just as we both hit the floor.

She smashed her lips against mine, she leaned above me and smirked. "You are one sexy Elf warrior, Blue." causing me to smile.

"Ahem," I heard Morgan clearing her throat. "This is by far the sexiest sight I've ever seen, but we're already late ladies." She threw her arm around my sister and headed for the door.

"Did you see that ?" I nodded towards them. She smile and shrugged, "B-But she's my sister.' I whined.

"And Morgan's your best friend, Let them have their fun sweetie." She pecked my lips as she rolled off me allowing me to stand and help her up. "Shall we?"

The night went on and I can't remember when I had this much fun at a party though periodically I kept an eye on Morgan and my sister "Lacey you know you need to stop checking on them their adults, " Amelia Scolded.

"I know.' I sighed "but you do know Laurens not gay right?" I asked still looking over at the closeness between them as they danced.

I felt a pair of soft velvety hands on my cheeks, "What makes it any different than what we've got, it's not like I liked women. "She smiled "You're my only exception," She said my eyes drew to hers at those words. "And I knew from the first time I glanced at your image in that photo, those hauntingly deep blue eye, That you baby would be the only exception for me."

My heart fluttered hearing those words, not being able to find words of my own at this moment to express how she makes me feel, I leaned in and kissed her hoping to convey all that I felt in that one passionate kiss, Least to say my eyes never let her again that night.

A/N: short but I wanted to make sure I posted. Photo of the Costume above, just not the right girls in them. still sort of working on that bit. Leave me a comment on whether you like the story or not, or any suggestions. Thanks for reading

K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 23.3K 33
When Dana Thomas's parents get divorced, and her aunt and uncle pass away, her mother decides it's time for a change - just in time for senior year o...
127K 4.6K 29
It's not impossible to love a broken soul. But it takes a lot of time and patience. Inspired by : *. Take Me Home - Jess Glynne Alex is not your ordi...
96.2K 3.5K 32
#Unbreak Sequel# (Please read Unbreak first before you read this one.) 10 YEARS LATER . . . . . . ∆ Contains : -strong language -gxg sex scene ∆ It's...
7.8K 325 23
Two girls. At school they're total opposites. The cheer captain and the loaner geek. But at home, life isn't all as it's seems. And one teacher, and...