Playboy | Kim Taehyung

By yeriin

PLAYBOY. That is the definition of Kim Taehyung, a wealthy man who spends his time enjoying himself, especial... More

playboy.
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
Answers.
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen

chapter six

34K 1.6K 2.3K
By yeriin

KIM TAEHYUNG

My heart beat increased by the small figure who has its arms around my waist. She was so small that my chin was above her head. I haven't ever felt this warm in a while. This feeling felt warm, soft, and nice.

KIM TAEHYUNG SNAP OUT OF THIS.

"What are you doing?!" I said and she clutches onto my body tighter. She shuses me and rests her head on my chest.

"Giving them a show."

"That's enough. Now get off me." I push her out of the hug and grab her wrist, dragging her back inside the school. The girls who crowded around the window moved out of the way and started to take pictures on there cell phones.

Just in time the bell rang, but all the girls stood in the same place still watching us.

"Why aren't you ladies going to class?" Uh oh...

"Kim Taehyung? What are you doing here?" Dang it...

I turn around and give a big fake smile. I didn't plan to be here in this situation, but I guess luck isn't on my side today.

"Mrs. Park, how are you today?" I start off and smile, but by the look she isn't surprised.

"Taehyung. Why aren't you in school." She asks folding her arms in front of her.

"I was visiting my girlfriend." I said and pull Sujin closer and wrapping my arms around her shoulders. The girls around gasped and I felt Sujin get stiff.

"Park Sujin," Mrs. Park said, "Park Sujin.. the one who went on the auction date with my son?" She asks. Sujin bows slightly and mutters a 'Ne'.

After moments of silence Mrs. Park still noticed everyone around still hasn't gone to class and with that she motioned her arms up.

"Ladies, what did I say!?" She yelled making everyone flinch and scurry off to class in the speed of light. Her voice even made me flinch a little.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Park." I bow and she sighs.

"It's okay Taehyung. Just don't come to the school and make a commotion like this again." She said and walks past us. I unwrap my arms around Sujin's shoulders and walk away with out saying anything, down the hall. I had a feeling she was watching, but when I turned around she was gone.

+

"Taehyung. Why we're you not in school today?" My dad asks during dinner. I'm currently sitting with my family members; mom, dad, and sister. The awkward silence between all of us is now pretty normal.

"I had to clear my mind." I reply playing with my food.

"I called the lawyer about the teacher-student case,"

"So,"

"Taehyung, your father is trying to get you out of this.." My mom nags.

"So what,"

"GOD DAMMIT TAEHYUNG." My dad yells making everyone at the table flinch. I drop my utensils and grab my jacket.

"I'm going to Jimins'," I said and grab my car keys ignoring the yells of my father. I slide in and take a deep breath before driving to Jimin's.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin asks once he opens his apartment door.

"Well, hello to you too." I said and walk past him. Plopping my self on his couch.

"What happen this time," He asks.

"Dad." Is all I spill out. He sighs and walks towards the kitchen. Jimins apartment isn't that big, it's pretty small, but gives off a warn cozy feeling. He walks back giving me a hot mug filed with hot chocolate and sits across from me.

"Hey, what's up with the student-teacher case with Ms. Choi?" Jimin asks and I shrug.

"Oh come on," He nags and leans back. "You obviously made out with her or something." He accused. How does he know.

"What are you saying." I interject.

"Taehyung, everyone knows what kind of person you are.." Jimin stated.

"So, what. Plus I already have a girlfriend."

Jimin laughs at what I said and I feel taken back.

"Who? Hanna? Jiae? Bora?" Jimin continues taking a sip of his hot chocolate, saying all my one night stands.

"Sujin,"

Out of know where Jimin starts to choke and I rush to his side patting his back out of that sudden outburst.

"Hyung, are you okay?"

"Park Sujin?" He asks and I nod sitting back down in my original place.

"Yeah, when I went to visit her today, your mom said something about you auctioning her for a date?" I ask and he looks around, ignoring my eyes.

"You went to visit her?" He asks and I nod.

"I auctioned her to say I was sorry when I hit her with the soccer ball on Wednesday. The day you didn't come to practice."

"I had something to do." I said, rubbing my chin.

Jimin sighs and places his mug on the table and lays down on the sofa.

"How long have you guys been together," Jimin asks me, rubbing his eyes.

"Like, about 6 hours."

"Oh,"

That night I stayed at Jimins house because I didn't feel like going home and Jimin is the closets person I can trust. I crashed on his couch, since he lived alone. All night I thought about the video Sujin took of Ms. Choi and I. She's looks so innocent and some what cute, but inside she's secretly Satan.

She threatened Kim Taehyung, V, Korea's most handsomest male.

She has the power to do anything with me.

I can't let her do that.

I need to use her to get me off that list first or else I'm ruined.

+

[a/n im sorry. I changed the party date to Friday ): ]

PARK SUJIN

Today is the day.

The day to get wasted in questions.

Today is the day I go to Suelgi's party.

This is the first time I ever went to a High School Party. I never really wanted to party with my classmates. I mean I already see them in school.

"Aunt Sora. Can I sleep over at Yoonji's house?" I ask at the breakfast table, cautiously waiting for her answer.

She sets eggs on my plate and some turkey bacon. "Sure," she smiles.

"Okay, thanks!" I said and rush to my room grabbing my pajamas and scanning through my closet.

Oh great, I have nothing to wear. I'll just ask Yoonji later.

"Bye!" I yell once I walk out of the door.

"Shut up!" I hear Uncle Yoongi call out and I couldn't help but chuckle.

I make it to school by taking the bus and I hear all the buzz. Everyone is currently talking about Suelgis' party.

"Hey, your going to the party tonight, right?" A random girl asks me as I walk down the hall. I nod and she turns away whispering to her friends.

That was weird.

Once I walked into class, all the girls stared at me. I ignore all the stares(glares) and sit down in my seat, taking out my unfinished Manga.

I wish someone would love me like how Usui loves Misaki.

The day ended quickly. I was putting all my school materials in my bag but suddenly Yoonji comes into the classroom breathing heavily, again.

"Breath woman." I said and chuckled. She places her hand on her heart and takes a deep breath.

"There's a surprise outside." She said and smiles. She grabs my arm and quickly rushes me out of the room towards the school exit. I see a huge crowd of girls surrounding something, but I couldn't make out to what it was.

Once Yoonji walked closer to the crowd, still dragging me, the group of girls turn towards us and separate themselves creating an open path to walk through.

At the end of the path was V.

He was leaning on his expensive sports car wearing sun glasses and a fake smile.

Yoonji let go of my arm and pushed me forward with a grin on her face. Leaving me standing right in front of him.

"How was school?" He asks. I blink still in shock to why he is here.

"Fine." Is all I say.

"Get in." He said and opens the passenger doors. I snap out of a trance and quickly furrow my eyebrows.

"It's fine. I'll just take the bus." I state. The crowd of girls are still watching whats going down between us. V takes his sun glasses pushes his hair back and gives a big annoyed huff.

"But, remember you said this morning you'll come watch me at my photoshoot"

"I never sa-"

"Yes, you did." He quickly cut me off rudely. I turn around to look at Yoonji and she gives me a quick nod.

"Okay." I sigh in defeat. He smiles and sit in the nice car. He closes the door for me and you can see the girls fangirling a little bit. He sits down in the drivers seat and starts to drive to a place.

"Where are we going?" I ask nervously. He places his sunglasses and licks his lips.

"Somewhere,"

"I thought we're going to your photoshoot.." I state.

"I lied."

+
[unedited]
Surprise!! This was a filler chapter. The REAL action in the next chapter huehue.

I feel like my writing is crappy af. But some people enjoy it.
So AGAIN. 

#TAEJIN (tae & sujin)
OR
#JIMSU (jimin & sujin)
OR OR
#VMIN (jimin & tae)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 202 24
You are the only female Bts member. You were with them from the start and this tells the story of your daily struggles and living with them. Mostly a...
16.5K 1K 59
{Discontinued} "Our love got to be possible in an impossible way" Kim Seokjin a cold, rude person who don't care about others feelings, other than pe...
47.7K 1.3K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...
77.6K 3.9K 56
Taehyung, an irresponsible, ill-mannered, annoying, careless prince. Jungkook, the perfect heir to the Jeon throne and the most respectful and poised...