The New Girl (Draco Malfoy x...

By feralscientist

You get an acceptance letter to a magical school. Your neighbor, Draco, also goes there. You two soon fall f... More

Acceptance Letter to Hogwarts
Diagon Alley (Part 1?)
Diagon Alley (Part 2)
Announcement
Platform 9 3/4 (Part 1)
Platform 9 3/4 (Part 2)
Boat Trip.
Welcome to Hogwarts!
Your House Is...
Am I In Love...?
You Have Been Warned
Announcement
Save Me. (Part 1!)
Save Me. (Part 2)
Saving The One Girl For Him
Hey, My Sweet.
I've Got You.
3 Years Later...
Announcement
Meeting The Family! (Part 1)
WHAT?!?!?!?
Please Read Me.
Ok Kk I'm so sorry sksksknskznnnnsn
Meeting The Family! (Part 2!)
Dreams.
Akskzakkzksmzkskzmsk
Okay okay okay okay.
Guys.
Even More Dreams (How fun.)
Help Me.
I'm Sick
Questions
-BONUS CHAPTER-
-HALLOWEEN SPECIAL-
Aye aye AYEEEEEE
Meeting New Friends!
Ohmygod!
New Forces....
Hello Misunfortunate...
Missing...
Declaring War...
The New Boy
Bonus Chapter: Quidditch...
The New Arrival...
Ark Awakens
CONTEST!!
Monster.
Demand: Start.
HARRY POTTER IN 99 SECONDS
~Aiden Ridewood.~
Telling the Truth to A Friend...
And So It Begins...
~Character Theme Songs.~
Your House Does Not Define You.
Bonus Chapter: Twitchy Little Ferret!
Sacrifice and Saviour...
Well I gotta explain now don't I.
Huge Announcement, please read!
This is [Not] Your Fault.
Alan Rickman....
OH NOSE I WAS TAGGED.
So Long, And Goodnight...
I has a question or two.
Manipulation...
The Road of Resistance Isn't an Option...
I'm back.
If You Had A Choice With Someone's Life, Would You Take Their Life?
Bonus Chapter: Don't Fuck With a Hufflepuff
back from the dead

The Boy Who Collapsed...

2.7K 77 7
By feralscientist

In your situation...

Your POV

Mikayla and I walked outside for a bit, which helped me calm down. Mikayla didn't speak, nor did I.

"Do you hear something?" Mikayla suddenly asked, looking to her left. I looked over to Mik, who's face went pale, and the tips of her hair turned from grey to a deeper grey. I looked to my left, seeing a bush rustling.

"What's that?!" I said as a hand emerged from the bush. A boy then came out.... He had black hair, some type of sun glasses or visor on his face, so I couldn't see his eyes. Then, around his mouth was a black cloth. The boy was also wearing Slytherin attire.... I've never seen him here....

"Are... are you... you....?" the cloth around his mouth made his voice muffled. The boy started stumbling towards us. "You.... you got to... help me...."

He collapsed forward, but Mikayla caught him. I slid to my knees and checked his vital signs. Good, he's still breathing.

"Mikayla, he's still breathing," I said.

"I'll get him to the Hospital Wing," Mikayla said. "You go get the nearest teacher, okay?"

I nodded. Mikayla set the boy down against the wall, crouched, back facing him, and got the boy on her back. I ran inside.

Mikayla's POV

I started walking the opposite direction of (Y/N). This boy... when did he turn up...? I don't even know WHY I'm helping him... it's probably the Hufflepuff side of me... I wonder if Kiyomi knew about this.... I need to ask her.

I got to the Hospital Wing. I staggered inside, seeing no one there. Geez....

"Here..." I whispered. I set the boy down on the nearest bed I found. I checked his vital signs. "Still breathing...."

(Y/N) ran in with Professor Snape, who gave me a glare. I backed away. Snape then walked over to the boy.

"Never seen him here..." Snape said. "I'll ask the Headmaster in a minute. Thank you, Ms. (L/N)... and Ms. Ridewood. Fifty points to both your Houses."

"Thank you, Professor Snape," I said. "(Y/N), let's go wait outside for a bit."

"Okay, and I need to ask you something," (Y/N) said. I nodded. We walked outside and sat against the wall.

Normal POV

You and Mikayla sat in silence. Mikayla's hair was now blue. You needed to ask her now.

"Why does your hair turn different colors?" you asked. Mikayla snapped her head at me.

"Oh... that..." Mikayla shifted. "For some reason, whatever emotion I'm feeling, the tips of my hair turn a different color.... Blue is neutral, grey is nervous... black is angry, green is melancholy... red is blush.... The rest I have no idea."

"Oh, okay." you said. "That's pretty cool."

"Also.... I'm having questions about that kid... who is he? Why did he turn up? When he wakes up, I'll have to ask him," Mikayla thought out loud. She realized what she said and covered her mouth. You gave her a look of It's fine. Mikayla nodded.

Suddenly, Kiyomi came running around the corner. She immediately spotted you and Mikayla and slid to her side, Hufflepuff robes spread behind her. She then sat on her knees.

"The boy, his name is Ark," Kyomi said. "He's part of your army."

"Stop it with this army stuff, please... I'm not in a good mood, as you can tell.. we can talk about it later..." you said.

"I'm sorry, a vision came to me just a second ago...." Kiyomi said. You nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 6.9K 42
18+ | In which a brokenhearted girl tries to move on from her first love, Draco Malfoy, to let herself fall into someone else's arms. But what happe...
30.8K 984 34
Y/n Malfoy (dracos twin) (she/her) falls in love with a boy. Not just any boy around though. Harry Potter. this story is complete!!
196K 8K 27
Harry Potter has been accepted to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. Where he meets a young man named Draco Malfoy. They go through a long j...
581K 6.8K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...