stain ☾ remus lupin

By expectoremus

the stains that blotched their shirts were different; his from spilled coffee and hers from accidental cigare... More

INTRO
TRAILER
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTYONE
TWENTYTWO
TWENTYTHREE
TWENTYFOUR
TWENTYFIVE
TWENTYSIX
TWENTYSEVEN
TWENTYEIGHT
TWENTYNINE
THIRTY
THIRTYONE
THIRTYTWO
TRAILER
THIRTYTHREE
THIRTYFOUR
THIRTYFIVE
THIRTYSIX
THIRTYSEVEN
THIRTYEIGHT
EPILOGUE
CHARACTER ASK [CLOSED]
CHARACTER ANSWERS
ALTERNATIVE EPILOGUE
FINAL NOTE

STAIN

265K 4.7K 3.7K
By expectoremus

The stains that blotched their shirts were different; his from spilled coffee and her's from accidental cigarette burns. However, the stains on their bodies matched so beautifully. The red hickeys ethereally nested on her collarbones blending with the purple love bites trailing up his neck.

△▽△▽△

disclaimer; all characters belong to j.k. rowling except freya. furthermore, most of the spells and the locations mentioned were created by her as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 435 26
˗ˏˋ꒰🍫꒱ - ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐄 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌ ╰┈➤ ❝ [Your love is like a studded leather headlock. Your kiss it could put creases in the ra...
410K 14.8K 36
⠀ ❝ And in the back of her mind, Katie knew that her words were a lie. Because if her nightmares could creep up into her mind and become her realit...
10.1K 315 37
*** A girl with a scarred brain who wanted nothing more than her brothers to be safe. A boy with scarred skin who wanted nothing more than the girl t...
183K 4K 21
"Bloody hell," whispers James. "I don't think I've ever seen that before." All I can do is stare blankly at him. "she was just so nice about it..." ...