Chasing Love.

By fabianaforbes

Previously named, 'Life of a Millionaire'. "Look at yourself Zohair.You don't hav good looks nor a good heigh... More

Prologue
Chp-1:I saw an angel!
Chp-2
Chp-3
Chp-4
Chp-5
Chp-6
Chp-7
Chp-8
Chp-9
Chp-10
Chp-11
Chp-12
Chp-13
Chp-14
Chp-15
Chp-16
Chp-17
Chp -18
Chp-20
Chp 21
Chp 22
Chp 23
Chp 24
Chp 25
Chp 26
Chp 27
Chp 28
Chp 29
Chp 30
Chp 31
Chp 32
Chp 33
Chp 34
Not An Update!!
Chp 35
Epilogue
Sequel is out!!
Lesson for life..
New story...
important notice.
A golden opportunity.

Chp -19

3.8K 264 6
By fabianaforbes

Two more days passed with regret.
I was about to leave for office when a phone call ruined everything it was Feria."Zohair  bhai !"
She moaned in a sorrowful voice.
"Aunt is no more. Bhai Aiza's mother expired today."she burst  in tears.
I got  a mini heart-attack. I rushed to Aiza and gave her the news. She couldn't resist but cry . I tried to comfort her and we both leaned to his mother's place.
○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○○°○•°○○°○°○°•°•°

Her Lifeless body was placed in front of us. A girl was hugging her hard sobbing in her chest.. She.....was.A...Aliza.  Heat flushed to my cheek ,making me angry and sad. I left Aiza there and rushed down where I met Aiza's cousin. He gave me a manly hug and i sat with him and other men. Soon it was time for Asr prayer. We performed our prayer and the body was taken to the Qabristan(Graveyard). I saw both the twins crying . Their father was under depression while Feria and her father was supporting him. Several men followed and placed their shoulder for the grave.
Aiza stayed  with his father that night.
I leaned towards my house and jumped on my bed. But I was unable to sleep. My eyes were wide as my mind was fogged with several thoughts.
Aiza's mom was a very kind and generous lady. I don't know what made her suffer so much. She had full faith in Aliza but her daughter betrayed her. How can a daughter break such a deep trust of their parents. The one who gave birth to her. The one who went through several hardships just to raise her and see her happy. I used to think that Aliza is just like her mom ,kind and generous and  will do anything to see a smile on her parent's face and Aiza is selfish but I was wrong. Aiza sacrificed for their parents and Aliza betrayed them .She said I am bossy! Am I really bossy??
My mind couldn't resist but take everything negatively.
I was scared and something in my chest was hurting me . I was filled with deep emotions and to stop all this I needed peace.
Peace!!! Qur'an and zikr !!!Peace lies in Deen. I immediately rushed to the washroom . Making wudu after that i walked  towards the drawer ,revealing My Quran . I started reading Surah Al-Bakr. Peace surrounded my heart and I felt really awesome. "Dont worry Allah is always with you!!" A sound raised in my mind. It was time for Fajr.  I went to Masjid . After offering my Salah and having some break fast in the nearby restaurant , I went to meet Aiza.
○°○°○○°○°○°○°○°○°○○°○°•°○°○°○°○°

The main door was open. I stepped inside while my eyes were searching for Aiza." Is Aliza still here?" A question raised in my mind.
I shook my head to ignore such thoughts and started searching for Aiza. I called for her twice and thrice but no response. As I was passing beside an unknown room i heard Aiza yelling . Hearing her voice i froze.

"What the hell!Ayesha!Have you lost it? I told you to keep her away ......"Aiza's voice echoed.
"B-but she wished to see her mom for the last time.. How can I stop her form attending her mom's funeral Aiza!!And chill....As per her  promise she had already left." The other girl spoke.

I was confused. Were they talking about Aliza.Ayesha?What is going on?
Allah I need to find the truth behind this.
I heard some footsteps coming closer and I  hid behind the door.
After Aiza left I leaned towards Ayesha! She was the same girl I asked for help that day and yes, I have seen her with Aiza many times.
"Zo-zohair!"she hesitated.
"Yes!! What are you doing here?"
"Umm..Aliza  wanted me to accompany her -" I cutt her off.
"Where is she???" I yelled.
"I need to go!"she said and rushed out of the room.
I need to find her. I need to find the truth but how am I going to do all this....
Aiza!!!!Aiza will herself tell me everything!!

Assalamualaikum people!!Woo so Aliza is back!!!!!Comment and vote to share your opinions. Enjoy....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 16K 15
"I dare you," He said to me with determination in his eyes. "I dare you to accept my proposal. If you do then I will make you the happiest women on...
338K 7.6K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancé," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
282K 12K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
497K 24.2K 42
[EDITING] "Can you... marry my brother?" "Your brother, Ibrahim? But... Isn't he married?" I recall the conversation we had before. "He was, but he...