Creature

By loveyoumeanit18

Well this is a story about a girl who wakes up on a planet and she does not know where she is but this guy n... More

Creature

12 1 1
By loveyoumeanit18

Ok so this is my very first book on watt pad so take it easy on me.

Chapter 1 bells pov

Where am I said. The last thing I remember doing is begging my mom and dad to let me move.Oh no !i hear foot steps coming my way . The next thing I do is black out .i wake up on a bed . I go out of this purple room and hear foot steps coming my way.I go back to bed and pretend I'm asleep.But then I feel somebody pick me and I start screaming .

Chapter2 Luke's pov

I look into the girls eyes and can see she feels terror .So I set her down she starts screaming so I make her calm down using my power.I explain to her that my name is Luke and I have the power to control feelings I can also see what's going to happen in the future and transport anywhere. I found you lying on the ground so I brought you here . I could see in her eyes that she was tiered so I told her io just go you up stares and rest.

So hi guys I just want to say be totally honest if you like my book post it if not than post that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
81K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
206K 10.4K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...